The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
True story of my office sex life...

Hi bros, I am new to this forum (have been a member for a long time but seldom check). Today I was going through some of the true story shared here which inspired me to share my own stories to all the bros here too (as Chinese says, good things must share with others...). I am going to share some of my past stories about the sex life I had in my working office in Singapore 4-5 years back.

The subject of the first part of my story - Yes I have many different sexual encounters in my working life, is this Filipino girl in my office. Let's call her Kimmy (not her real name but quite close). She is young, in her mid twenties and a year older than me. She have long, straight flowing black hair and a semi round face. She is petite, about 1.5-1.6m tall and is pretty skinny (about 40-50kg when I carry her). She have very small breasts (A Cup - Sorry to bros who love big boobs) and a very tiny but firm and slightly protruding butt (and sorry to bros who love big butts) with just a tiny winy gap between her thighs (gosh I had fun with those...arrghhhh).

What I like about her is that she is cheerful. Always with a smile on her, always have this sunshine attitude even on a rainy Monday morning after a weekend with Friday public holiday. She walks with confident and is completely comfortable with her own petite frame and small boobs. She dresses professionally, classy with a small hint of sexiness from the strategic revealing or body hugging spots. The ensemble she wore that always drive me crazy is this frilly loose light pink satin blouse with a short pencil skirt to her thigh level (or she call it a micro mini skirt) coupled with a pair of black high heels which she always wore regardless to compensate her short heights. Her favorite color was light powder pink. Everything she owns from her cup, to the cotton cardigan she always hang on her seat, to the magnetic paper clips she stick on the desktop to a few of her bras and panties are all light powder pink.

She worked in the company for more than 6 months before I joined. When I first join the company back in 2010, I was placed in the same team working on the same project as her. It's been a tradition in our company (and I believe others too) that the HR will bring the new comer around the office to introduce them to every single staff from all departments. From the moment I lay eyes on her, I have this lustful crush on this individual, and boy was I lucky when my boss place me to the empty seat in front of her cubicle.

...TBC

Many more things happened after that. My stories are more based on erotic softcore and extreme teasing with some crazy and dangerous sex in the office, as I love to engage in the teasing war with my partner before I move in on the kill. Let me know if you bros want to hear more of the story...

P.S. also let me know if my stories are too lengthy? should I cut down on the words?
Old 29-05-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
theupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samstertheupmostone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: True story of my office sex life...

Camping here.
Old 29-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping to support! I love office sex stories... more to come pls TS
Old 29-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 29-05-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
Lupdia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for your next instalment of the story
Old 29-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
iSongYY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiSongYY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here too
Old 29-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to the bros who shows their verbal support, and also to the hundreds of bro who reads and are too lazy to comment haha.

A short summary of all my stories, I have sexual encounters with 3 different girls in 3 companies in 3 different countries, because I work in a MNC and am one of the top few performers that get to travel to other opco and work. I will be sharing the other 2 girls if the first one gets favorable as I love to share but at the same time, its tedious and time consuming to write. These are all true stories base as closely to my memory as possible.

So continuing the story.

For the first few weeks we were chatting up each other like how normal colleagues would. She was very friendly, always greeting me with a good morning or hello, how are you with that genuine smile she carries around. By around the second week, we were already chatting to each other like how classmates would when they see each other outside school hours. This was also when I started to get addicted to her scent, the fruity sweet smell of honey dew, which she later confirmed to me was from the body soap she uses.

On the Thursday of my 3rd week in the company, I remember she put on a dark maroon tennis dress-like ensemble. It’s a sleeveless dress that ends at the third-quarter of her thigh. It was the Chinese New Year week where we have the Monday and Tuesday as public holidays (which explains the maroon-red color dressings she wore the entire week). There was nearly zero attendance in the office. All the expats managers were either on leave or out-stationed and half the staff in the office took the entire week off. That includes our receptionist and nobody was mending the front desk. It is our company policy that all the office girls in our level have to mend the front desk every 2 hours when the receptionist was not in, so Kimmy took the 3 to 5pm slot on Thursday evening. Seeing all the managers are not in, I decided to slack my work and hang out at the receptionist table to chat with her. I went to the front desk and sat on the floor, leaning my back against the drawers while facing her; my face is literally where her knee caps were. I could have sat on a chair or stood there chatting but instead chose to sit on the floor to prevent myself from being seen by the few staff in the office, and also hoping I could catch a glimpse of accidental upskirt. She was sitting with her legs crossed and due to the length of her maroon dress; I could see almost 20% of her thigh and her cleanly shaven legs at close proximity. Her skin was light tan for a Filipino girl. I started chatting with her on the problems I face at work, and gradually moving to topics of my life outside office. She was clearly enjoying the conversation with me as she swings from side to side on her rotatable chair until she uncross her legs and reveal her panties. Through the 10cm gap, I could saw her bright green cotton panties.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

I was shocked and slightly aroused. My heart beat started racing and my dick was getting harden. I could literally smell the scent of her pussy. Thoughts flooded into my mind and I was so tempted to bury my face into her soft panties and just sniff her pussy. She continues chatting like nothing happened and that was when it struck me that she didn't notice it. So after 45 seconds or so, I tested the water by gently holding her knee caps and closing the 10cm gap for her. She immediately shut her legs and burst into soft laughter. Her face turns as red as her maroon dress.

Kimmy: Hahahha.
Me: Sorry I should’ve let you know immediately.
Kimmy: Hahaha yessss (laughing softly)
Me: Did you purposely do that?
Kimmy: Of course nottt. (laughing softly still, she was almost in tears by now)
Me: But I enjoyed the view a lot so I took my time. That was my bad.
Kimmy: XXXXX!!! (She said my name shyly and gently slaps my face - kind of like a gentle caress while warning me not to be a pervert)

And since the ice (if there were any between us) have pretty much melted instead of broken, I started to change to a more personal conversation which sounds something like this (barely remember since it was 4-5 years back).

Me: I see that you shaved your legs too.
Kimmy: Yes, everyday.
Me: To keep your man happy?
Kimmy: Yes. (She said shyly again, while still blushing)

I was slightly disappointed now because she already had a boyfriend but I couldn't back down at this point. She has just open up slightly to me I’m not going to throw in the towel now.

Me: What about down there kimmy? You shave or not? (I lean forward and asked softly)
Kimmy: Huuuuuuh??? XXXXXXXXXXXX (she gasps and said my name while slapping my shoulder softly)
Me: Common, tell me laaa. I’m curious mahhh.
Kimmy: Cannot tell. That is for me to know, for you to find out. Hahaha.

I was hopeful again but I knew she could just be gaming and teasing me too. I also realize she was a little tense talking about such personal stuff so I pulled back and change the subject of the conversation to something else; we started talking about her boyfriend. I learnt that she is attached to her current boyfriend for around 6 years and came from Philippines to Singapore 1 year ago together to work. They are staying together near West of Singapore. So after chatting a while, I decided to move in again.

Me: Kimmy, I can't maintain eye contact with you. I keep looking at your legs.
Kimmy: Hahaha, they are so smooth you know.

And then without asking for permission, she grabs my right wrist and stroke the outside of my right hand on her shin. When she let go of my wrist I didn't stop, I continued to gently caress the soft and smooth shin with the outside of my right hand, up and down her shin slowly. She didn’t resist.
Old 29-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Me: This feels better than my pillow...
Kimmy: Hahahah XXXXXX (she said my name shyly again)
Me: Tell me kimmy, what should I do to find out whether you shave there? (Still caressing her shin softly while using my eyes to point at her groin area)
Kimmy *eyes widen ever so slightly and blush immediately and replies: I don't know laaa, you have to thinkkk.
Me: ohhh so you say I have a chance ahhhh (I said with a smirk)
Kimmy stares hard into my eyes and smile.

By now my heart was beating intensely, more intensely than after finishing a 90 minute soccer match. My dick was pretty much swollen, pushing against my boxers feeling the sharp edges of the zip from my jeans. I'm also pretty sure my boxers were slightly wet with pre-cum. (I know I am weak, this was actually the first time in my life I face a situation like this). As I was still caressing her shin with my right hand, instinctively I move my left hand over to my groin area to try and cover up a little, but this only drew her attention to my dick.

Kimmy *raises eyebrow and replies: Oh my goddd are you horny XXXXXX? (Blushing and shyly)
Me: Yes a litte.

As I still caress her shin, I move my right hand up to her right knee cap and stop, ever so gently resting the tip of my fingers between the closed gap of her knee caps. I proceed with slowly moving my fingers up to her right thigh, and with my entire right hand now resting gently on her thigh, I traces the route towards the bottom of her dress with my hand, ready to rub her pussy from outside her panties. She looks me in the eyes without hesitating but I could see a small spark of fear and adrenaline through her pupils. I could also feel her thigh tense up and trembling slightly, as if forcing her moist pussy shut (I can only assume she is moist now). As my hands were halfway into her maroon tennis dress, just centimeters away from touching her cotton panties that covers her clit, the DHL guy walks into the main entrance. It was already 4pm which is a common time for the courier services to pick up their package and make the morning delivery.

She immediately breaks eye contact, sit up and ignore my existences. She addresses the DHL guy as I stood up quickly and dive my left hand into my pocket to readjust my swollen dick. The DHL guy looks a little curious but didn't question anything. I quickly walked into the office and back to work. We didn't talk for the rest of the day as she continues working the front desk till office closes.

I was pretty frustrated and was beating myself for not striking the conversation earlier that will lead to me masturbating her with her panties on. After that day, I was determined to fuck that girl. I just have to find my way in.

...TBC
Old 29-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

I will be continuing my next part pretty soon. Please show your support as it motivates me hahaha. Also I would appreciate if bros here could power up me although I really have no idea what that means and how that helps. You don’t have to power up if you don’t want to, don’t feel obligated haha.

I also notice that the forum have a restriction of 3000 characters per post. While I mostly do my post on a microsoft word docx I couldn't really judge. I also tend to write a lot of my thoughts and feeling throughout the process so my stories are pretty long and I have to break each intended post into several replies. I sincerely hope the moderator won't treat this as a form of spam. If they do, I apologize in advance and will redistribute my posting time with acceptable time interval to prevent it from being so spammy. Please let me know here. I don't wish to break any rules here.

I am not going to change my writing style to a more shorter and quick to the point that will steal the steamy feelings away from all the bros here. Unless everyone wants me to then I will change. Let me know yeah.

Enjoy...
Old 29-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: True story of my office sex life...

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 29-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping started...keep posting and share in the manners you are comfortable with. Let the story flow....thanks
Old 29-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
BlueFinTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also camp here
Old 30-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
iSongYY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyiSongYY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueFinTuna View Post
Also camp here
Why u copy me? Ask me how i know ....
Old 30-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
standson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaa! pitching tent liaos! lai next instalment plz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1