The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!
Re: True story of my office sex life...

Camp here for more action...
Old 30-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support.
Another good story keeping is camping for more.
👍
Old 30-05-2015, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, I have already update the next part around Friday night 830pm. However for some reason I think the moderators here were too busy and over looked my post. They approved my post only after they approve some supportive camping replies after 830pm and now my post is stuck between these replies.

Not sure this is common or not so for those bros that posted after 830PM please scroll back and read. Do not miss anything juicy.

Enjoy.
Old 30-05-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
RomanoPulse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here as well
Old 30-05-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
joeo80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Keep it coming..
Old 30-05-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the following days, we were flirting and teasing with each other constantly, till we started to be more comfortable with each other than before. I have developed a liking to her Filipino accent. She does have a rather young chirpy kind of voice which is not irritating, coupled with her Philippines accent, it was quite pleasant. There was however not much sexual tension between us at that point. I thought it was just a moment’s flame that makes me want to tear her clothing apart and pump her like a beast. It stays like this until one day she shows up (for the first time out of many) to work wearing the clothes which drives me crazy. For those bros that missed, a frilly loose light pink satin blouse with a short black pencil skirt to her thigh level.

During the office hours, I had the chance to walk behind her a couple of times and notice something that drives me crazy due to my weird fetish. The short pencil skirt was tight, butt-hugging and relatively thin. I could see the outline of the panties she wore underneath. It was neither a thong nor a granny panties, it was something in between that covers only half her butt cheeks. I could also see blurry shapes of laces on the outline of her panties. I immediately pictured her tan firm butt wearing a cute lacey panties and my dick got harden slightly. That was when the urge to fuck her rush back to me. I decided to do something about it.

I started to chat her up on Skype although we were just sitting in front of each other. We were always on Skype as the company encourages all our staff to use instant messaging to improve the efficiency of communication.

[24-Feb-10 2:39:54 PM] Me: you look very pretty today!
[24-Feb-10 2:52:12 PM] Kimmy: rly? ty!!!! i nvr put make up tdy la
[24-Feb-10 2:53:16 PM] Me: hahaha
[24-Feb-10 2:53:36 PM] Me: but still cannot keep my eyes off you laa…
[24-Feb-10 2:53:40 PM] Kimmy: ty XXXXXXX !!!! (my name)
[24-Feb-10 2:53:52 PM] Kimmy: so sweet!!
[24-Feb-10 2:54:05 PM] Me: it must be the dress kimmy!
[24-Feb-10 2:54:13 PM] Kimmy: hahaha…
[24-Feb-10 2:54:49 PM] Kimmy: huh? y the dress??
[24-Feb-10 2:54:59 PM] Kimmy: :P
[24-Feb-10 2:55:11 PM] Me: idk.. i just like it
[24-Feb-10 2:55:18 PM] Kimmy: :$
[24-Feb-10 2:55:29 PM] Me: you know i can see your panties from the back…
[24-Feb-10 2:55:34 PM] Kimmy: :O :O :O
[24-Feb-10 2:55:58 PM] Kimmy: omg!!!! u r so noti!!!!!!!!!!!
[24-Feb-10 2:56:43 PM] Me: but you like?
[24-Feb-10 2:56:49 PM] Kimmy: hahaha!!!
[24-Feb-10 2:57:16 PM] Me: hmmmm…
[24-Feb-10 2:58:20 PM] Kimmy: ????
[24-Feb-10 2:58:21 PM] Me: still thinking what i should do to find out whether you got shave down there or not? :p
[24-Feb-10 2:58:35 PM] Kimmy: whaattt????? hahahaha… keep thinking….
[24-Feb-10 3:00:18 PM] Kimmy: :p

The conversation ended there as my work started to swamp after. Unfortunately I couldn’t follow up from there and the day ended just like this.

Edited to remove smilies from chat log to be as authentic as possible

Last edited by crit; 10-06-2015 at 09:37 PM.
Old 31-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
EmpatSembilan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for next update ......
Old 01-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
cupmyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good teasing story. Update please
Old 01-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LetsplayBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes TS do give us an update, support
Old 01-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

We weren’t chatting much the days after except for boring exchanges due to the execution of a multi-million dollar project that left me and my teammates (Kimmy included) glued to the PC from 8 to 5. Then one Friday something interesting happens. She was dressed more causally and had her long hair tied up in a neat ponytail without any fringes. She had a brownish beige blouse coupled with a muddy brown palazzo pant. Some palazzo pants are more butt-hugging and looser towards the bottom but the one she wore that day was entirely loose. Sadly I wasn’t able to see any panties outline.

That particular Friday, one of our regional directors from our head office in Europe was visiting our opco in Singapore, reviewing the multi-million dollar project that we were executing. As my boss was reporting to this manager, he was also indirectly Kimmy’s and my boss (as we were working on the same projects together). So they decided, together with the director to head to Jurong Point for lunch. As the team is making car’s seating arrangement, Kimmy and I instinctively keep ourselves left out from the discussion so that we could head there with my car.

While we were walking towards my car which was some distance away from the office due to our huge warehouse, I was completely distracted. I kept thinking what kind of topics my regional director will bring up and tried to come out with different response so I wouldn’t look bad. Kimmy walks up beside me and chatted with me.

Kimmy: Finally we are together.
Me: Yeahh, we have not talked in a while I start to miss you already.
Kimmy: Aww hahahah me too, that’s why I purposely avoid their car so we can be together.
Me: Aww (I said while placing my right arm across her shoulders and pushing her gently towards me. I can feel she lean towards me too.)
Me: Hope we go eat good food later. (I said as I drift back into my own world thinking about what my regional director will talk about again)
Kimmy: Yeah me too, so hungry now because I am on diet this few days until so skinny.

Pause for half a second

Kimmy: see?

I snap out of my own world and turn to her and saw her holding something around her waist area so I looked down. She was pulling her palazzo pants’ waistband away from her waist to show how skinny she was and in a split second, releases it while I start to regain focus and the waistband snaps back to her hip and the hang loosely on her again. I couldn’t believe she actually let me peek into her entire crotch area by lifting her pants to let me look. However she was doing it so quickly I suspect she was just playing with me too, making me regret for not paying attention to her or she just wanted to show me how much weight she had just lost. Unfortunately I did not register a good enough view. I remember I saw everything in there but due to the micro second interval, I could not even remember what color panties she wore. Till today, my mind couldn’t even draw out the picture from my memory bank. Hoping she would do it again, I replied.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Me: Huh? I didn’t saw. Show me again?
Kimmy: No la, you saw. Maybe you didn’t see my underwear only haha (she said while letting off a cheeky laugh)

By now we had reach my car. Noticing she was slightly more playful today, I decided to open some more personal conversations which I hope will lead to something. I started to talk about her boyfriend again and found out that her relationship is in a rut. They always do the same thing over the weekend which is jogging in the morning, TV in the afternoon and some shopping at night. This was when I notice she wasn’t wearing the seatbelt so I ordered her to. She quickly obeys and snaps the seatbelt into the buckle. By doing that, the seatbelt eats into the fabric of her blouse while sitting tightly between her tiny breasts. It forces the outline of her bra to show up significantly. As her breast was rather small, you could see the cup of the bra protruding out of her breast. I was turned on again (I have a weird fetish, I know). I kept conversing with her and making more effort to look at her when she replies so that while she thinks that I am paying attention to her, I could keep staring at the beautiful sight.

We came to a red light and a motorbike just passes through and stop in front of us. The billet rider was an overweight Malay lady wearing a thigh sheer blouse. The blouse was so tight we could literally trace the outline of her bra as it clamps tightly to her big body.

Kimmy: Hahah you see that?
Me: Hmm?
Kimmy: The girl. Can see the bra clearly (she said, trying to pass it off as a joke – the way she said the word ‘bra’ with that Filipino accent was amazing!)

Seeing an opening here, I quickly came out with a response to tease her.

Me: You know why I ask you to wear the seatbelt?
Kimmy: Huh?
Me: Look at your bra now.

Kimmy stared down and immediately blushes. She started hitting me on my shoulders and even wanted to unbuckle her seatbelt which I didn’t allow of course. Safety first right? So she folded her arms and constantly grinning to herself. I felt that she was slightly aroused as I kept turning my head to check out her breast.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Me: So Kimmy, which part of your body does your boyfriend like the most?
Kimmy: I don’t know. (Not sure she was teasing me or genuinely doesn’t know)
Me: Well for me it’s your butt.
Kimmy: Aiyooo XXXXXXX! (She said my name and was blushing crazily already)
Me: But after seeing the shape of your boobs, I think they are now my favorite part.
Kimmy: Hahaha why you so naughty weiii.
Me: I need to confirm again, can you help me confirm?
Kimmy: Huhh?? What???
Me: I need to confirm whether your boobs are my favorite, can you show me?
Kimmy: Whattt??? Are you seriousss??? (Still blushing, giggling and now surprised at my directness)
Me: Yeahh, I saw your butt before wearing that tight skirt now I need to see your boobs (I was referring to the butt-hugging pencil dress she wore on 24-Feb)
Kimmy: Whattttt?? Noooo. Cannot!
Me: Aiyooo kimmy, common la. We are good friend mah. It’s for fun only… (I said, teasing her slightly)
Kimmy: Seriouslyy??? How?
Me: Do like this lorr (So I gesture my right hand to grab my shirt neckline and lift it away from my chest)
Kimmy: Aiyoooooo XXXXXXXX, you serious? (She said my name)
Me: Yess for fun Kimmy. Very fast one. Hahahaha

She started to cover her face with both her hands out of awkwardness while I begin to giggle non-stop at her cuteness. She removes her hand and still smiling with her flushed cheeks, she hesitated for awhile and finally gave in. She didn’t say anything but turn her head to look at me to get my attention. I turn over to look at her and she leans towards me and uses her right hand to pull the seatbelt and her blouse away from her chest, revealing almost her entire breast to me. She does not have much of a cleavage as her boobs are only A cup. She was wearing a white bra with black polka dots. The straps of the bra are black in color with a tiny white ribbon on each strap. Her cleavage is a smooth light tan form by two small but very firm and pointy breast. She quickly releases the belt and it snaps back into her cleavage. I started to have an erection.

Me: That was very nice Kimmy.
Kimmy: Really???
Me: Yeah, it’s very firm and cute. I like it a lot.
Kimmy: Hahaha okay.
Me: Can I touch it?
Kimmy: No XXXXXXX (she said my name in a more serious tone now)

Sensing she tense up greatly and became uncomfortable so quickly, I decided to give her some space and stop talking. Good thing for us was that we were close to Jurong Point too.

The trip back was way less happening and really uncomfortable. I decided to give her space and talked about the food we ate and then joke about how our regional director holds the chopsticks. She was laughing happily. I could clearly sense that she was feeling very uneasy, probably guilty towards her boyfriend. I knew she was aroused at flashing me, and enjoyed it too and it was that enjoyment that makes her feel guilty. After this incident, we became more open to each other. I knew I was one step closer to fucking her and I don’t plan to stop pushing just yet.

…TBC
Old 01-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Got take a picture of Kimmy's boobs ?
Old 01-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
beefsticky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good write TS, please continue
Old 01-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by igor123 View Post
Got take a picture of Kimmy's boobs ?
Unfortunately no. We dont do pictures or videos sadly. But it is easy to imagine, just camp here and i will describe when the times come.. (Y)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1