The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: My Tutor and I

Ms Tan sounds like a tutor I wish I had! Great story TS! Can't waitfor your next update!
Old 06-05-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
TungYang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS .... support!
Old 06-05-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

support. nice story!
Old 06-05-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Molly29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super !!! Good story!! Camping..
Old 06-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Tan was dressed in a matching blue underwear set lying on the bed face up, with her head hanging over the edge
There was a big, dark, tanned man, butt naked, thrusting his dick into her mouth! "mmm mmmm mmmm" she went, grabbing and squeezing his butt as he thrusted

After a few more thrusts, she flipped around and opened her legs wide for him, while he stayed at the side of the bed
He removed her underwear and moved his head towards her groin.
"Ahhhh" she moaned, as he started licking her pussy.
The slurping and moaning and the sight of my favourite in a sex act was too much for me to take. I was so turned on, my dick was fully erected

As he licked her pussy, he stretched his hands over to her bra and pulled them down a little, allowing him to attack her nipples. Her moaning got louder, Ms Tan was enjoying the moment
"Mmmmm fuck me please, put your dick into me please. I want it...." she begged

He got up and positioned his dick outside her pussy, he didn't just inserted it like she begged, he rubbed her pussy with his dick, watching her squirm and wriggle and begged
Suddenly, he gave a quick thrust and she let out a high pitched moan
He went into a fast thrusting mode and Ms Tan went crazy, "wahhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh"

Her loud moans filled the room, she was in heaven. Her breasts bounced in sync with thrusting, her pink nipples fully erected
"Time to do some work yourself" the guy said
He lied down on the bed and she mounted him, holding his dick, guiding it into her pussy. She started riding him slowly, enjoying the moment, eyes closed.
Then she increased her pace and started rubbing her breasts.
The sight of that made me so turned on, i whipped out my dick and started jerking myself

The man then leaned up to her breasts and started licking her nipples. "Ahhh so good" she moaned, while she continued to ride him.
"Flip over", he ordered. She obeyed and went on all fours, He went behind her and stuck his dick in again, unclipping her bra in the process

With the bra off, Ms Tan's breasts hung over like two bags of milk, and they were bouncing back and forth to the thrusting
She arched her back and neck up while enjoying every thrust, her eyes were closed and mouth opened
Then, he reached for her hands and pulled them back with his hands. Her 36c breasts were in full view for me.
He went on a fast thrusting mode again and her breasts shook even more, knocking into each other. I quickened my jerking as I watched this sight.

"Ahhhhh too good, I'm cumming" he moaned as he stood up on the bed.
Ms tan, almost like a laser targeted missile, homed in on his dick with her mouth and started sucking him.
Couldn't tell what she was doing with her mouth but the man was clearly enjoying it
"I'm cumming, don't stop. Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh AHHHH" She didn't stop even as he came, taking in every ejaculation into her mouth. I was shocked!

The man collapsed on the bed after he had shot out his load. I was expecting Ms Tan to walk away to dispose of the semen in her mouth, but no, she laid down as well on the bed.
Both of them were panting, exhausted by their act. I had just witnessed my mature, professional, elegant educator in her moments of pleasure and enjoyment

I walked back to my seat and continued with my work, pretending I had seen nothing.
After 15mins, she came out, well dressed in her usual clothes and she said, "Oh you are here. What shall we revise today?", as she sat down beside
10 mins later, the man came out to leave the house. "Thanks for repairing the air con!", she said as he left.

I thought to myself "Repair air con? What air con was he repairing, he was pounding her senseless!"
Today, I have gotten to see another side of Ms Tan
Old 06-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

As I left her place, I kept thinking about what I saw, Ms Tan was like in a trance, enjoying every moment of the pounding
Suddenly, I remembered, I left my calculator at her place and I need it for class tomorrow. I turned back and went back to her place to retrieve it.

I opened her door and went towards my seat just now to take my calculator. As I was walking, I heard a weird noise again, a buzzing sound which I have not heard before
Following the sound to her bedroom again, I peeped through the gap.

Ms Tan was lying on her bed, naked and legs spread wide. She was holding a small pink cylinder shaped object and the buzzing noise seems to be from it
She traced her body using the object and brought it to her pussy.

Wow, the sight of her pussy is amazing, there was no hair and it looks as nice as her complexion, fair and pink
She let out a moan as the object touched her pussy "mmmmmmm"
Her hips started moving up and down, almost grinding the object. "ahhhh mmmmm ahhhhh ahhhhhh"
As her hips moved, her other hand started rubbing her breasts. She twisted her nipples like she taught me and they became fully erected.

It was a mesmerizing sight. Not long ago, she was being pounded mercilessly by a big sized man and now she is pleasuring herself again
I was so engrossed by the sight that I lost grip of the calculator I was holding.
Bam! The calculator slammed on the floor. The loud noise startled Ms Tan as she shouted "Who's there?!?"
Old 06-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

MrLoverman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro it’s getting to the best part, please continue 😈
Old 06-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, support your thread bro.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
heatyprick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheatyprick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep writing! anyway, your tutor house is so easily accessible, no lock or anything?

PNEIS

and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.
Those who answered SPINE are doctors today, while the rest are on Facebook ...
Old 06-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatyprick View Post
keep writing! anyway, your tutor house is so easily accessible, no lock or anything?
the place is open door policy, students can come and seek help whenever we want
Old 06-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
tyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytyronboy12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

open door policy for both her house and her pussy?

Great story TS! looking forward for your updates.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

"Who's there?!" Ms Tan exclaimed as she got off her bed, covering her breasts, but they were too big for a slim hands. I was like a deer in spot light, I froze not knowing what to do as she opened the door.
"Oh it's you! I thought you left. Why are you back?"
"I....I.....left my calculator here and then I heard some noise from your room, so I took a look. Sorry...." I explained myself

"You saw everything?" she asked. I could only nod again. "Hmmmm. What should I do with you. You became a peeping tom"
"No no no. It wasn't intentional, I was just curious about the noise I heard" trying hard to explain myself.
"Ah, curious again eh. Come with me" She said, leading me to the bed.

"Lesson number 2. Pay attention". She sat on the bed and spread open her legs widely. It was a glorious sight, my eyes lit up.
"You are now looking at the female reproductive organ" "At the tip here is the clitorious, this is very sensitive part. Rub it gently with your thumb"
I did as I was told and used my thumb to touch it. She squirmed a little as my thumb landed on it. "Yes now rub it"
As I rubbed, I could see the part below the clitoris getting wet. "Use the juice below as lubricant and continuing rubbing" I followed once again

"Mmmmm yesssss, that's it, that's the way" her eyes were closed, mouth opened
"Come, use your tongue and lick it" Wow, lick? I did as I was told and started licking it. "Oooooo, yesssss. Don't stop. You are doing it right already"
Then i remembered what the man did just now. I moved my hands towards her breasts and started playing with her nipples. "Wow where did you learn that from?" She said as her body wriggled

"Now, you see this opening here, it's the vagina. Slowly insert your middle finger in" As I slid my finger in, I could feel the warmth and her vagina enveloping my finger, it was a marvelous feeling. I slid my fingers in and out, gliding in her juices.
"Yes yes, move your finger. Don't stop. Continue licking me as well" she instructed

I was having a sensory overload. Here I am, licking my tutor's pussy, fingering her while she squirmed and wriggled her body, moaning continuously
Then, her hips started moving more vigorously, and suddenly she yelled "AHHHHHHHH" Not knowing what to do, I continued as I was told.
"Omg omg omg, ahhhhhhhhh stop stop please stop, ahhhhhhhh"

I stopped and sat there watching her catch her breath, trying to arrange her hair messed up during the act. She got up after a while, still panting and said, "And that was the female orgasm"
Wow, I just made her cum. I always thought it wasn't an easy thing to do, to make a lady cum

"Like this lesson? Peeping tom?" She teased
I nodded like a puppy
Old 06-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

MrLoverman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bravo young man, waiting patiently for lesson 3 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1