The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Expensive China FLs in hotels in Singapore?

Hi all, any comments on those premium FLs from China that cost at least $250 a pop? They mostly work in hotels in the Orchard area

Any bros tried before? While they obviously look very mouth watering from their pics and videos, i wonder how's their attitude...

Any bros care to share their experience?

Sorry if there is already a thread on this topic, if so, please direct me to the thread!

Also, please do not publicly ask for contacts or any other external URLs in this thread as this is not an advertising thread, thanks!!
Old 19-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Expensive China FLs in hotels in Singapore?

Too heavy on make-up
Silicon breasts
Purely transactional, low to no GFE

At least the ones I 've seen
Old 20-04-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Well worth it - both natural and pics not PS
Though some of them heavily PS ; and fake; and tattoo all over
So guess I was lucky to meet the nicer ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Hi all, any comments on those premium FLs from China that cost at least $250 a pop? They mostly work in hotels in the Orchard area

Any bros tried before? While they obviously look very mouth watering from their pics and videos, i wonder how's their attitude...

Any bros care to share their experience?

Sorry if there is already a thread on this topic, if so, please direct me to the thread!

Also, please do not publicly ask for contacts or any other external URLs in this thread as this is not an advertising thread, thanks!!
Old 20-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Fully agree.
Was also lucky to encounter some pretty ladies with good GFE and services a few years back when stocks were better:

Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

杨幂
But found someone very nice in this recent GL batch - so no more need to go FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Fully agree.
Was also lucky to encounter some pretty ladies with good GFE and services a few years back when stocks were better:
]
Old 20-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
kingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingdom8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FAKE picture! 250 go look for Korea better
Old 20-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdom8 View Post
FAKE picture! 250 go look for Korea better
u r wrong - no PS - don’t be a sour grape
Old 20-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

I tried a couple of these girls.

Real looks at at 80%.

Body: you get what you see mostly. The boobs, if unless they state to be C and above, you most likely get is A or B cup.

Service: Depending on individual girls, some of them, you need to build chemistry for them to really go wild. Some of them are naturally wild etc.

Overall: I usually see the videos of the girls to roughly gauge what kind of service and overall package is like. But for me, pussy are always pussy. $250-$300 is just overprice. Good to try 1-2 times, but $150-$200 is my max range if i can afford it. Or else i usually visit malaysia. Much cheaper and also service much better. (just location is a bitch)
Old 20-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Too heavy on make-up
Silicon breasts
Purely transactional, low to no GFE

At least the ones I 've seen
Wah, purely transactional? That bad ah?

Bro, did the ones u try allow frenching?
Old 20-04-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for all the replies. At least I now know it is not a credit for sex scam haha. As with those Korean FLs, they usually operate in four to five star hotels right?

Anyways, I noticed quite a few of these premium China FLs are now concurrently staying in one of the holiday inn hotels in Singapore. Brought in by the same snakehead?

Awaiting more bros to share their various experiences!
Old 20-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Wah, purely transactional? That bad ah?

Bro, did the ones u try allow frenching?
Frenching yes, quick one.

I prey on having FWBs so I guess by that comparison, FLs lack in the GFE aspect.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
杨幂
But found someone very nice in this recent GL batch - so no more need to go FL
Wow bro!
Please share share.
Thanks! 🙏🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
waukesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well swee leh!

Hope to read more.
Old 20-04-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
wombu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Fully agree.

Woo so chio! Nice share
Old 20-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
KaiHavert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Frenching yes, quick one.

I prey on having FWBs so I guess by that comparison, FLs lack in the GFE aspect.
FL very seldom have GFE, just fuck and go only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1