The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigtitties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Daddy's Little Girl

"Oh god, oh god! I'm gna cum, I'm gna cum Sam!" screamed Rachael, and within minutes, she had her 3rd orgasm from just the first round of sex. "Can I cum inside?" Sam asked as squeezed her 36Ds and nuzzled her neck. "Just fuck me harder" murmured Rachael as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the last few moments of morning sex.

Sam left for work after "breakfast" that morning, leaving Rachael at home with the maid as it was the holidays. "Siti I want to eat Nasi Lemak, done alr tell me ah. I'm upstairs cleaning the old stuff out." Rachael said as she climbed up the stairs.

She was in her old room again, the place where she used to stay before Mum died few years ago. She went through some pictures and came across an old family photo of her when she, Mum and...Sam. Never had it crossed her mind that she would have such an incestuous relationship with her own father. Rachael had had some wild sexual relationships, including those with her cousins, yet she never imagined that her very own father, a man who she respected since young, would be pounding her pussy a few times daily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachael lost her virginity at 15. She was a teenager with raging hormones had been very curious about sex, and had asked her cousin, Stanley about it since he was older. Since young, she was close to her cousins and always had heart-to-heart talk with them. Stanley had always brushed her off when she asked this and asked her to go play with his sister Rebecca, until one fine Sunday afternoon, Rachael say Stanley wanking off to a Uncle Jim's secret stash of Playboy magazine. "Gotchya! I'm gna tell your daddy about it! Unless..." Stanley was shocked and unable to react. "Unless what? Eh come on la don't say leh. I thought we're best buddies!" he said while pulling up his boxers. "Unless you tell me more about sex la! I know you did it with Valerie alr right? Come on, tell me leh. I wna know. Why it feels good, how it feels good, is everyone your size blahblahblah" That day, Rachael had all her questions answered. "I wna see you wank," said Rachael. "you're not done yet right? Come on pleaseeeee" Rachael inched closer and closer to Stanley and it was hard to resist her. At only 15, Rachael had a slim frame, 34Cs, a flat tummy and loved to wear tank top and shorts that merely covered her bouncy ass. "What?! You sure?? Siao ah! We're cousins yknow!" said Stanley. Rachael continued to lean towards him and as their lips were almost touching, the sound of footsteps running up the stairs could be heard.

To be continued.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
badboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to all
Re: Daddy's Little Girl

1st camper... pls cont ^^
Old 06-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Daddy's Little Girl

Great to see more exciting writers.. Camping for more..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1