The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
Dragon88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horny, Sexy, Mouth Watering Babe, 21 Yr Old Ferarri, Will Make you Shiok till U D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
FR on Ferrari

Tried ferrari last week, but no time to write a FR for her due to overseas trip. Came back and immediately write a FR for her superb services. Already booked 2h rtf session this weekend already, can't wait to see her again.

Will just skip everything and go straight to the bed action. Wife at her inconvenient to write too long lol. After shower, we proceeded back to the bed. She started with BBBJ with me lying down. She blew me in different positions and pattern. Her deep throat is really amazing, she suck all the way down and held it there without gagging. Feels like she can take whatever length of your rod. She keep blowing non stop for 15 mins, she won't even stop for a moment to rest, Ferrari is really out to please. Caps on and proceed to the FJ, really tired from work and already can't last long from the super BBBJ, so I just pumped her in missionary position alternating between slow and fast thrusts. Her moan is really loud, at one point she grabbed me so hard that her nails poked into my back a little. She used her legs to wrap around me and sync with me as we rocked against each other in pleasure. Pumped her fast and furious and as I am about to release, I ripped off the condom and shot everything on her face. I took extra not to mess up her make up and only shoot at her cheeks, lips and nose area. She took my dripping rod back into her mouth and gave me another short BBBJ to make sure that I am totally dry. Cleaned up and left a happy man!! Paid her plus tips and she's really happy and thanks me a lot.

Will not give her ratings as fellow bros already rated her well. What you see is what you get. Her best skill is her BBBJ, not that I am exaggerating, one of the best BBBJ I ever experienced with super deep throat. Will rtf her soon!! Thanks Ferrari for a wonderful time.
up for your fr bro turbohead
Old 24-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Re: Horny, Sexy, Mouth Watering Babe, 21 Yr Old Ferarri, Will Make you Shiok till U D

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post

New Gal, Updated 17 Jan

Name: Ferrari
Looks: 8.5/10, Very Sweet and Pretty Gal
Boobs: 34C
Weight: 45kg
Height: 1.60m
BBBJ: 8/10, High Powered dick sucking gal, Damn Shiok when you see her little bobbing up and down your shaft
Catbath: 8/10, Takes her time to lick you from head to toe
Breast Massage: 8/10
FJ: Very Tight and freaking WET...Lick her pussy for a while and you can see her juice flowing out..
COB, AR, Frenching: Available
Overall: 8/10
GFE: 8/10, very friendly gal who behaves just like your GF.
AJ, Raw: Not Available

Price: $110/1/1, Massage + 1 x FJ, Room included and CD not Included

​Work Location: SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hours: 24 hours daily

Contact Ferrari @ 83162856

More Pics and Contact, Click Here

To View my Other 60+ Gems, Click Here

New Babes Updated Daily, Click my Banners below to view my other FABULOUS GEMS.

support ferrari
Old 25-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 25-01-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
martin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymartin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finish a session this gem Ferarri , service was excellent good. Very soft and friendly, not a time watcher . Body was tight, hugging and frenching from the moment she saw u. Blowjob start in the bathroom, and on bed did assrim n blowjob in doggies style. Overall is a great session bonk, a gem that not to be miss , thank ts for bringing such a gem, worth money spent , her bbbj is great as I enjoy most

Looks: 8.0/10, Sweet and Pretty Gal
Boobs: 34C : nice to fondle while she's giving u bbbj
Shower: 8.0 : wash you clean clean and with a brief bbbj , shiok
BBBJ: 9/10, : very good effort , action started in the bathroom, then on bed with few pattern , powerful sucking gal, deep throat with tongue swirling round your dick head ,damm shiok and enjoy , best bbbj i've experienced in my life )
Catbath: 8/10, Takes her time to lick you from head to toe , i love it
FJ: 8.5 : Tight , wet and accommodating , cowgirl then doggie , is really good for doggie

GFE: 9/10 : very friendly gal who behaves just like your GF.

Damage: $110+tips (she deserved it)

RTF: Sure,
Old 25-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
Just finish a session this gem Ferarri , service was excellent good. Very soft and friendly, not a time watcher . Body was tight, hugging and frenching from the moment she saw u. Blowjob start in the bathroom, and on bed did assrim n blowjob in doggies style. Overall is a great session bonk, a gem that not to be miss , thank ts for bringing such a gem, worth money spent , her bbbj is great as I enjoy most

Looks: 8.0/10, Sweet and Pretty Gal
Boobs: 34C : nice to fondle while she's giving u bbbj
Shower: 8.0 : wash you clean clean and with a brief bbbj , shiok
BBBJ: 9/10, : very good effort , action started in the bathroom, then on bed with few pattern , powerful sucking gal, deep throat with tongue swirling round your dick head ,damm shiok and enjoy , best bbbj i've experienced in my life )
Catbath: 8/10, Takes her time to lick you from head to toe , i love it
FJ: 8.5 : Tight , wet and accommodating , cowgirl then doggie , is really good for doggie

GFE: 9/10 : very friendly gal who behaves just like your GF.

Damage: $110+tips (she deserved it)

RTF: Sure,
Thanks for your FR...
Old 25-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 26-01-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

martin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymartin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Thanks for your FR...
thanks for the gem , up you bro
Old 26-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 27-01-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 27-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

afternoon up for ferrari
Old 27-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 28-01-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 28-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

support ferrari
Old 28-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

have RYF her yesterday night , her service still so good , will find her again to enjoy
Old 28-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

support ferrari
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread