The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by quincy View Post
hi bro,

can any1 recommend where to have fun @ surabaya? I'll be staying @ garden palace.

thanks.
Read the thread please...
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
There is no temperature scanning in Singapore airport also... I might be going to KL next week. Are you going to be there ?
Yeap , me here in KL this week. which day u coming?
Old 10-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Yeap , me here in KL this week. which day u coming?
Sorry lah Bro.. I need to go to Surabaya tomorrow and going to SF on the weekend for a week..
Old 11-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sorry lah Bro.. I need to go to Surabaya tomorrow and going to SF on the weekend for a week..
OK lo...Singleton has to wait here...
Old 14-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

As Hari Puasa is drawing closer, all bro who cheong in Surabaya or anywhere in Indonesia, please be aware that most of the KTV, HC. and massage places are going to be closed untill the the Lebaran season is over which mean Sept 24th. Hence from Aug 22nd to Sept 24th, those places will be closed.

However, I heard that Penth House is attempting to open during the Hari Puasa due to their close connection with the police but again, this is just rumour.

I was there for the past few nights and found out that some gals went back to China because of the up coming Lebaran. If you are there, please get Kelly. I think she is the most chio gal there.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Omkway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It seems Pent House KTV is now THE KTV of Surabaya while the rest of 'non head shaking' business such as Top Ten and 360 are almost empty. Pent House now boast the most gals both local and PRC and the most mama-san. Almost all the mama-san I knew from others KTV works there and it post lots of problem for me. I need to divide the business with so many of them.
eerrr... sorry bros, can to elaborate the term " 'non head shaking' business" .. what kind of clubs are those? hot?
Old 14-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
idf79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Help!, any brother know the actual location of Symphony?
I went to Mojopahit hotel and circle that area twice, but I just can't find "Symphony"? is any brother could give me the detail location about Symphoy?
Thanks a lot!
Old 18-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idf79 View Post
Help!, any brother know the actual location of Symphony?
I went to Mojopahit hotel and circle that area twice, but I just can't find "Symphony"? is any brother could give me the detail location about Symphoy?
Thanks a lot!
It is before hotel majapahit... a small lane with 2 rows of shophouse on each side of the road.

Non head shaking joint means that they don't sell pill...
Old 09-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Was in Penthouse last wednesday night.. As usual, the place is packed and there is only 47 PRC... Went there a bit late at 22:00 and only 14 PRC left.. the quality is way below average for that last 14. Lan lan also select 3 and 1 turn out to be a bit young and very fun...

There is also some changes in the charges in PH. So any brother who plan to go there, please get the billing charges detail from the managers.

There will be 2 more up class KTV open in the next few months.. 1 is called Threesome owned by 3 party animals. Saw the mock room.. very much minimalist style with 3 big LCD TV (ala Penthouse.) Heard they plan to bring in top quality gals.. let's wait and see. The location is at Bugis Junction mall and should be opened on next month.

The other one has yet to be named in Grand City mall.. though the opening date is sloted to be in December.
Old 24-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

I was in Penthouse last monday at around 21:00. The gal selection is still below average.. nevertheless, there is 2 gems in the first line up ad 1 more on the second. Hopefully, the management will bring in more... I will post the gal quality in early Nov.
Old 27-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi there

any recommendation of Disco? I have read thru all the posting on Disco but it was back dated in 2007.

Currently staying at shangri-la.

Worse case scenario i go Desperado but understanding that gals are from nearby whore house, my action will be "constraint"
Old 27-10-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Disco scene is pretty dead in Surabaya and action is only on weekend unless you want to go to those really local dangdut type which I advise you just pass it on... Maybe you can try Kwoloon in Delta Plaza but the place is full of drug pusher... Another possible place on weekday is the pub in Sheraton hotel. If you stay till weekend, then you can try Redtop in Supermall.
Old 28-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the advise bro Pink Flyod. I will definiate try the next time as sheraton is one of my corporate hotel.

Anyway I went to desperado, My "FR"
Please AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST. The Quality of the FL there is "even if I am freak dead drunk, I will never in my god damn life get any FL there". Hahaha it is really really bad, i think the Aunty at geylang look better. :P
Old 28-10-2009, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignround View Post
thanks for the advise bro Pink Flyod. I will definiate try the next time as sheraton is one of my corporate hotel.

Anyway I went to desperado, My "FR"
Please AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST. The Quality of the FL there is "even if I am freak dead drunk, I will never in my god damn life get any FL there". Hahaha it is really really bad, i think the Aunty at geylang look better. :P
Dude.. Desperado is for Ang Moh sia... also don't go to Vertigo in Mariott on weekday.. empty. I stay there most of the time and I know. There is a lounge call Blowfish who I heard also have PRC MM accompany you... the location is somewhere in Tegalsari in MX building.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

I was in Penthouse last Tuesday night... the gals there really cannot make it this time and I was there at 21:00. Now there is a new category of PRC mm and they charge 15 hours as compare to the usual 10 hours. Essentially, you pay Rp 250K more for this type of MM but not worth it.. no different but before you take the gal, please confirm with mami the category.

3Some KTV had open with 25 gals.. my friends told me that the gals quality also cannot make it but has a nice deco and sound system. Will be visiting there on the 17th and post an FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1