The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Yes its low, if frm agogo, odds are higher hehe.
Yes, you are right. Once BF and took 3 puyings from the same Castle group agogo bar in Patpong and went to a disco.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsugarDaddy View Post
Anyone in bkk now? Intend to go thermae bar again tonight
Drop me a pm if wanna go together

Went there 2 nights ago, took a girl and she went totally psycho in the room. Had to ask her to leave

Agreed on 5k for LT, but ended up asking for alot more, just bonk her once and ask her to leave.

Than started crying in the room 😰
Yo bro,

With your nick, I think you are in the wrong thread You should go to some thread mainly for bro like you

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 23-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
dont worry his nick may be sugardaddy but he still pm me asking for handout where to find my cheap 1k bonks so he not all big money
Surprise me . He can pay 5K for LT. btw most of the puying does not accept LT. He must be good to get LT.

Quote:
She asked before we even do it
Told me bunch of sob stories

When she started crying, I almost gave her more money.
Than my big head took over
Yo bro,
take care and wish you do not have this encounter again. It can even make your brother stand down too .

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 23-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Went there 2 nights ago, took a girl and she went totally psycho in the room. Had to ask her to leave

Agreed on 5k for LT, but ended up asking for alot more, just bonk her once and ask her to leave

That one of the package which sugar from daddy bring 🤪
Old 24-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
law rence is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Agreed on 5k for LT, but ended up asking for alot more, just bonk her once and ask her to leave

That one of the package which sugar from daddy bring 🤪
Old 25-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any 1 here on thur 27/9?
Old 02-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cktfrancis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

a question to ask.....do we need to have hotel rooms if we go for freelance in the bar....or do the girls provide places
Old 04-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Going Thermae tomorrow night. Any newbies want to tag along, I'll show you around. PM me.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Just whacked liao. 2500 for ST. Was raining damn bad so the lady stuck around for a while. Told her I'd give her another 1k if she'd suck me off again... Took 15 minutes but eventually came a second time.

The girls there really top notch. So many uni students... All so cute. Imagine walking around Bugis and being able to pick out whichever xiaomeimei you want. And honestly... 2.5k to 3k not that pricey. Same as going to gey land for Cat 100.

Anyway going again tonight (Saturday). Probably go around 9 or 10. Any one keen to go? PM or leave a message here.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thermae Update

The back entrance is temporarily closed. Seems like the city cemented Soi 15 and is laying new sidewalks.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Thermae Update

The back entrance is temporarily closed. Seems like the city cemented Soi 15 and is laying new sidewalks.
Wa..finally... That soi 15 sidewalk is in bad shape...
Especially after rain..
Old 13-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Kaboom36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Thermae last night, very crowded with Japanese and Korean guys.soi 15 pavement was done. Looks nice and flat now. Back entrance was closed because they are installing big septic tank underneath.

After many trips (20+) to Thermae last 3 years, I find girls wearing decent clothes and smiled talking to you had much better services than those wearing skimpy outfit and not smile. Most girls normally need to go home to their kids or husband so they don't do long time. However, if you can do 2 times within specific hours, they will go with you at 4K.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom36 View Post
Was at Thermae last night, very crowded with Japanese and Korean guys.soi 15 pavement was done. Looks nice and flat now. Back entrance was closed because they are installing big septic tank underneath.

After many trips (20+) to Thermae last 3 years, I find girls wearing decent clothes and smiled talking to you had much better services than those wearing skimpy outfit and not smile. Most girls normally need to go home to their kids or husband so they don't do long time. However, if you can do 2 times within specific hours, they will go with you at 4K.
Some younger one i found can lt and party type - 5k but slim chances.

Ko line dai mai from a girl at thermae during previous trip, haven do her though cos when she free i nt free, i free she nt ard. Stilk in contact till today.

Next trip will hangout wif her.
Old 14-10-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom36 View Post

Japanese holiday. Ddog Thermae friend tells when dropped by last Sat
Old 12-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

JiminyG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Google says Thermae is "Permanently Closed"
???
Advert Space Available