The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

Carl laughed. It was a deep, rough laugh. "She really is a total slut, this one. The best kind. Thank you, Rebecca", he said louder.

Wait, Rebecca? Where had Rebecca gone? I tried to turn around, only now Tequila guy was holding my face in his hands, so I couldn't. God, I hoped she didn't see me now. I would be so ashamed if she were witnessing me not only taking a stranger's cock in my mouth, but a fist in my pussy at the same time.

"My pleasure", shouted Rebecca from a table to the left. I managed to turn towards the voice, Tequila guys fantastic cock sliding out of my mouth, and saw Rebecca at a table, talking to a guy with a drink in her hand. She lifted it towards Carl and he laughed his raspy laughter again. "Cheers, baby", he said, as he unrelentingly pulled his fist out of my pussy. 

"Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed. 

"Not yet, honey", Carl answered. "I have more business here before we can get to the fucking part. Donnie, why don't you help me out?"

"It would be a pleasure", Tequila guy answered. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I protested. No one cared.

So Tequila guy was Donnie. Fist guy was Carl. Tit guy was Bernard. Got it.

"We need to widen her up a bit for this to work. Could you work on her ass?"

"Wha'?" I said. "Hesh gonna do wha'?"

"None of your concern, little lady", said Carl. "Bernard, maybe you could be so kind as to help the lady to some more of that lovely tequila? She seems to be drying up." 

"You're gonna have to turn this way, slut", Bernard said. Not at all the nice language Donnie used, but still nice in its own way. He had the bartender bring us two more tequilas and lifted one to my mouth. I giggled. As if I couldn't drink my own tequila shots.

"Open wide, like sluts do", he said, and poured the tequila down my throat. I swallowed, and felt the heat filling my throat and my chest.

"I can drink all by my self tank you very mush", I said and emptied the second shot to prove my point. Within seconds, the bartender was there, filling up both glasses from the bottle.

"Ooh, sush service", I said, instantly feeling the tequila shots going to my head. Now, what was it that was gonna happen to my ass again? Someone was gonna widen it somehow, was that it?

I must have gotten that wrong, because now I felt big fingers starting to rub my clitoris. My whole body flinched, not expecting treatment that was supposed to make me feel good. And oh my god, it felt good. The big hand was rubbing it skillfully, caressing it and then squeezing it lightly. A finger slid in and out of my pussy, palm of a hand rubbing against my clit. I moaned and pumped against it. In my drunken state I naively believed I was finally going to get to come, but no. 

"Jeeze, Donnie, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Just warming the little missus up."

"She's fucking warm, haven't you noticed? I'm not gonna stand here with my cock in my hand while you're making her 'feel good'. I'm here to fuck her. I'm pretty sure that's what she wants too. Isn't it, darling?"

I tried to catch my breath in spite of the fingers around my clitoris and managed a 'yes'. Truth was, my head was spinning like crazy and I wasn't even sure what I wanted anymore. I was sure that I had wanted to be fucked a second ago, before those two last tequila shots, and surely nothing could have changed just because I had a couple of extra shots, right? A little bit too drunk, perhaps, but that's all.

"Guys, can I fuck her mouth while y'all doing that?" Bernard interrupted.

"I'm sure she wants it filled with something", said Carl.

"She feels really good on your cock", confirmed Donnie. Bernard grabbed a hold of my head. At some point he had pulled down his pants without me noticing, and was rubbing his cock in my face.

"Down, bitch", he said and yanked my head towards his cock. A whole different school of cock-sucking, this was. I liked this one better. He violently shoved himself into my mouth and think I heard the guys cheer from the other end of the room.

I was trying to handle Bernard's rough fucking of my mouth when I felt Carl's hand going back into my pussy. I gasped for air - Bernard didn't care much for letting me catch my breath - as I felt him forcing his whole fist into my pussy with the first thrust this time. Cheers from the audience again. Nice to be appreciated.

So, to recap. Cock in my mouth - Bernard. Fist in my pussy - Carl. But where was Donnie and his tasty cock? I found out a second later, when something was pushed into my asshole. It felt amazing. Incredibly, mind-blowingly wonderful. Ok, now I knew for sure. I was an ass-girl. An ass-slut, even? Was there even such a thing, or did I just invent something really cool?

It wasn't fingers up my ass, and it definitely wasn't Donnies lovely cock. I honestly had no idea what it was, but it was big and it felt damn good, so I didn't care. Fuck me with it. I would have told them as much, had my mouth not been full of Bernard-cock.

"Ya think it will that work?" Carl enquired.

"It will be lovely", replied Donnie. "The missus is nice and tight." He slapped my butt a couple of times.

Every hole was full now. However, so was I. Of tequila, mostly. I started to feel the effects. I couldn't really keep my head up, and it seemed to annoy Bernard.

"Don't worry, I've got this", a soft voice said above my head. Through the drunken buzz I recognized that voice. Rebecca. She seemed completely sober. Had she just faked drinking this entire time?

I felt her twisting my pony tail around her hand to get a firm grip.

"Why don't you get up on this bar chair, Bernard", she said, and I saw her hand pulling a chair closer to him. He sat up, and his cock now pointed towards the ceiling instead of towards my mouth. 

"That's better", Rebecca said, and then she lifted me up in my ponytail and lowered my mouth down onto his cock. I received it gratefully.

She pulled me up by the hair and pushed me back down hard with a hand on my neck. 

"Is that good?"

"Yea, that's good", Bernard confirmed.

"You don't need me to move her? You deep enough?"

"I can go deeper."

"Gotcha." Rebecca pressed me harder onto his cock and it hit the back of my throat.

"Aw yea, that's it. Wank me off with her mouth, baby, that's it." He moaned.

I couldn't believe this was my best friend helping some guy to fuck my mouth in a bar. I guess I should have known, somehow, but I was apparently both dumb and naïve. 

It should have felt horrible. I was sober enough to be humiliated, but drunk enough to get turned on. 

She and Marcus both. Yeah, it should have felt horrible, but it didn't. I liked it even more this way. I remember how it made me feel when Dr. Fuck forced his cock down my throat, and he wasn't even Rebecca. 

I was piss drunk. Every hole was filled. My bestie wasn't just watching, but helping them fuck me. And I loved it. 

Of course I did.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Well, brother, I think she is ready", Donnie said from somewhere behind me. He pulled out whatever he had been fucking my ass with.

"I'm ready to take this slut", Carl answered. "How about you?"

"Yep", said Donnie. "Put her up."

"Wait, wait!" Bernard wailed. "I'm so fucking close to coming. Her fucking bitch mouth, it's ... Aaaww fuck. Holy fuck, I'm ... I'm ..." and then he emptied himself inside of my mouth. Rebecca pushed me onto his cock and held me down, and I swallowed. It was a lot, but I took it all. She softly fucked the last drops of cum out of his cock with my head. Bernard pulled out, breathing heavily. I licked the drips off my lips.

"Alright guys", he panted. "All emptied out. Go ahead."

Rebecca helped me stand up. I swayed a little but kept my balance.

"You ok there, little missus?" Donnie was by far the biggest of the three, but he had a nice smile. And of course, a really tasty cock.

"Yeah", I answered truthfully. "You no' done yet, aight?"

"We were planning on continuing enjoying your body a little while longer, if little missus thinks she can take some more?"

"She can take more", Carl said shortly.

"And you agree?", Donnie asked me.

Did I have to beg? Probably not, but I really wanted to.

"Yea. I want more cock in my mouth." I was finally saying it. I heard my voice wording the things my head had been full of this last week, telling a whole room of strange men, and I loved hearing it. I slurred a bit but kept going. "I love to be fisted in my pushy. I want to be fucked here in this bar by lots of ... lots of men ..." I trailed off.

"Cheers to that!" Rebecca was back at the bar, raising a bottle of beer. The audience cheered with her.

"See?" Carl answered. "Rebecca ain't never wrong. Let's just fuck her."

"Whatcha gonna do?" My head was clearing a little bit.

"Well, Donnie here is gonna put his massive cock into your pussy so hard it'll hurt, and I'm gonna climb you like a fucking cowboy and bury my dick so deep in your ass you'll be able to feel it in your stomach, and then were gonna fuck you 'til you pass out. Sound good?"

I tried to imagine what that would feel like, and decided it did sound pretty good. I nodded.

"And that's not all, babydoll. Bernard here is gonna film the whole thing." Bernard wiggled an iphone. "And then we'll pass it around to all our friends so they can watch you being used like a whore, and they'll pass it on to their friends. And we have a lot of friends. How does that sound?"

Not as good. Pretty bad, actually.

"Can't I have just the cocks?" That came out wrong, and the audience roared with laughter.

"Sorry pumpkin, not your call."

I glanced at Rebecca. She grinned at me, winked, and sipped her beer. My eyes pleaded with her. Was this ok? I might be sobering up a bit, but I was way too drunk to make decisions like this. She mouthed something. I frowned and shook my head and she mouthed again: 'Do it'.

She was right. These guys were going to put me on ... something, whatever, and both of them were going to fuck me at the same time. I was going be pressed in between these two big biker-guys with big cocks filling both my holes. Who cared if someone was filming? 

"Oh fuck this, who gives a shit about what she wants." Carl lifted me up on the bar like I was a doll, and Donnie laid down on it, cock out, as hard as ever before. I hadn't realized how big it actually was, and it kind of scared me. Donnie seemed to notice.

"Don't worry, little lady. I'm gonna go nice and easy on you. You're gonna fit it just fine."

"Hop on, dollface." Carl slapped my butt hard. I lifted my leg over Donnies hips and positioned myself above his crotch. Donnie put a hand on my ass and held his cock with the other one.

"Now, let me help you here, missus", he said and directed me into the right position. "Are you ready? I'll be careful." He looked me in the eyes with a comforting smile.

"You're fucking kidding me", sighed Carl.

I looked back into his eyes and nodded.

"I'm ready."

He pushed the tip of his cock against my cunt and grabbed a hold of both my butt cheeks.

"Then let's ride, missus."

He wasn't careful. Not at all. On the contrary: he forced the whole shaft inside me in one, hard push and held me down onto it. My eyes widened as I stared at his face, but his eyes were closed, his head leaning back.

"Ah, yeeeeaahh", he growled. He held me hard against him for a few seconds, then he looked at me.

"You said you'd go easy." My voice was weak.

"Well, little missus, I would seem I changed my mind." His smile looked more like a grin now.

He started to lift me up and down on his cock, arms strong, my pussy adjusting around his size. It hurt, but it hurt good. I was astonished at how much pain my pussy could take, and how much pain it wanted. Donnies cock tearing me apart felt as wonderful as he tasted.

"Yeah, do it harder", I moaned, and this time it was Donnie who was happy to oblige. He was slamming me down now, his upper lip pulled up like a wolf showing his teeth. He growled deep in his throat as I felt the orgasm that had been building up inside of me shiver just underneath the surface, and I whispered 'yes, yes, yes' with each thrust. He buried his fingernails in my butt, harder the more I moaned.

"For fuck sake, Donnie", Carl sighed. "Control yourself, will ya?"

He had unzipped his jeans and was rubbing his cock. No need to work it, I noticed, it was ready to go. Not very long, but thick enough, for sure. Donnie had slowed down but not stopped entirely, and he looked straight into my eyes without blinking as he fucked me. There was a different look in his eyes now. Beastly. He looked ready to rip me apart, and my heart began to pound. What had I gotten myself into? This was some serious shit. My head was suddenly totally clear, all the tequila gone in a flash. I looked around the room. There were at least six or seven guys standing around us, some with cocks in their hands, others just drinking beer and enjoying the show. Bernard had already started filming and looked like he was going to come any minute. Rebecca was talking to the bartender, not giving a shit.

I decided I wasn't going take any chances.

"I changed my mind", I said and started to get up. Carl grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Not so fast, little lady. I'm pretty sure we had a deal, you and I. Now get back on that tasty cock you love so much and shut the fuck up." He firmly placed me back onto Donnies cock. Donny pulled my arms behind my back, where he forced my wrists together with one hand. A big fucking hand. 

Suddenly, that orgasm was building up again. Carl was right. We had made a deal: I had told these guys that they were gonna get to fuck both my holes. I said that, no one else, and taking it back would not have been fair. You don't get to make your cunt and ass available to someone and then change your mind, that's one of the lessons I had learned this week. These poor guys had been promised a hole each, and they were in their full rights to take it, no matter how I felt about it. Also, it was probably not possible to change my mind at this point. If I pretended not to like this, they would probably go ahead anyway. I decided to give in.

"You're right. I asked for it."

"Good girl." 

Good girl. It was all I needed to hear to get soaking wet and ready for the onslaught. I leaned down and put my mouth next to Donnies ear, my arms still tight behind my back

"Hurt me", I whispered. Donnies wolf smile made my body tingle.

"As you wish, mam." Carl took over the hold of my arms and pulled my body back until it arched. Donnie grabbed a hold of both my nipples and twisted them. Jesus, that looked sexy, his hands pinching my nipples with his huge hands like that. He twisted them some more, and I whined while my pussy juices started to flow around his cock. 

"More?" He asked. 

"No ... no."

Right answer. He twisted them even harder, grinning like that hungry beast. It was like being fucked by a wild animal. I rode him, his hands tugging my nipples, Carl pulling my arms the back until my shoulders hurt.

"Time to party, baby."
Old 24-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

I wish I could explain what it feels like to have a second cock forced into your ass when your pussy is already way too full. You literally stop breathing. It feels like you're going burst, and it's overwhelming, sensational, mind-blowing. It's bliss. I was in heaven.

Donnie had his hands on my shoulders now, forcing me down onto his and Carl's cocks with every thrust. I vaguely heard Carl throw insults at me in between the thrusts, calling me 'whore' and 'slut' and 'cunt'. I was too mindless to protest. My ears rang, and I was so lightheaded that for a second I seemed to spin around the room rather than the room spinning around me. I saw several of the men in the audience about to come. I cried out, wanting to put on a really good show, wanted to see them spurt. I found myself hoping they would spurt on me, but I guess that was out of the question. Again, I felt the tequila getting to my head.

Donnie twisted my nipples again, and smiled when he saw tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I tried to smile back, but I'm pretty sure my smile turned into a grimace of pain.

And then I came. It took two, massive cocks in both my holes, seven tequila shots, someone ripping my nipples, an audience and a guy filming the whole thing to allow me to come, but I did. I screamed out as the waves of my orgasm rolled from my cunt and through my body. My pussy and my ass contracted around their cocks, and I moaned 'yes, yes, yes, yes' with each thrust. Carl rode me onto Donnies dick, keeping me in my arched position. The waves shook my body until my it turned dazed with satisfaction. But the guys were not done with me. Carl was still pulling my arms behind my back, and I tried to keep up in spite of being completely wasted. I was so tired, and for a second I thought Carl had been right - they were going to fuck me until I passed out - but to my surprise a second orgasm had started to build up inside. I wailed in pleasure as I was jerked between their bodies, and I could have sworn I heard Donnie howl when Carls load suddenly shot up into my ass. A second later Donnie came in my pussy, fingers still around my nipples. By now I think he must have forgotten about them, because his used them to pull me down against him when he came, Carl still pulling my arms back. I kept riding, desperate for that second release, but the guys pumped their last cum inside of me and slowed down. Carl put his entire, relaxed body weight on my back, pressing me hard against Donnie. I tried to press down on their cocks one more time, two more times, but I was helplessly stuck. 

"YEAH!!" I heard Bernard scream and I saw him pumping his fist in the air. "That was fucking amazing!!"

Carl got up, and when he pulled his softening cock out of my asshole it felt like someone pulled a plug. I let out a moan. He smacked my ass cheek hard. I'm pretty sure it left a mark.

"Good run, honey." And then he jumped off the bar.

Donnies cock was still inside of me as I lay limp on his chest. He lifted me up.

"Thadda girl", he smiled. "Little missus sure can take a lot of cock. That's mighty impressive, indeed." I smiled faintly at him. "And it seems she appreciates other things too." There was a spark in his eyes. "Maybe one day I will get the opportunity explore that enticing side of you." He meant twisting my nipples. This guy was gonna look me up and hurt me. This gigantic man with his elaborate language and kind heart, this wolf who wanted inflict pain. I couldn't wait.

Some of the onlookers were cheering, some were finishing themselves off eyeing my worn-out body. I pulled down my dress and tried cover my tits, but it was easier to get them out of it than back in, and I only managed to tuck one of them away. Who was I kidding anyway?

Rebecca joined me.

"Hey honey", she said casually and handed me a beer. "You liked that? Seemed like you did."

I couldn't believe she was being so blunt about it. The bartender was handing Carl and Donnie a couple of pints.

"Eh ..." I answered uncomfortably. "It was ... ok."

"Just 'ok'?" Rebecca laughed.

"Well ... ok, it was pretty hot."

"Seriously, I saw you up there. You loved every second of it, honey. That's some high-level abuse right there. I'd even say rape if it wasn't for the fact that you begged for every bit of cock they gave you. Who knew you enjoyed slutting yourself like that?"

"I'm not sure if ..." I looked at her. "Rebecca. Did you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Set this up?"

"Set what up?" she said innocently.

"Did you plan to get me drunk so these guys could fuck me?"

"Oh, I would never." She grinned. "I just wanted you to have a good time. I had no idea these guys were gonna be here."

"I kinda get the feeling that they are regulars?" I looked at Donnie and Carl chatting with the bartender like old friends.

"Maybe, how would I know?" 

"Well, because you come here all of the time? That's what you said."

"Hey Becca!" Carl called. "Come have a pint with us, honey!" 

Rebecca winked at me, clicked her beer against mine and went over to the guys. I watched Carl putting his arm around her waist and Donnie ordering another beer:

"Josh, bring the lady a pint, would ya?"

The three of them laughed. I felt electric pulses rave through my pussy. The taste of Bernard's cum in my mouth. My ass aching, from pain, but mostly for more cock. I turned and left the bar, slowly making my way home through the dark streets. My tit was still not covered, but the streets were empty. And even if they hadn't been, I'm not sure I would have minded. Every inch of my body wanted to be fucked. I recalled what it felt like to come with both their cocks fighting for space inside of me, and even though I knew it wouldn't happen, I let myself fantasize that it would happen again, out here on the street, before I even reached my house.

END

More Videos Exclusive to anticipate the fantasies:-
https://openload.co/f/PEGrQCx7PyI
https://openload.co/f/Ulzg2mHFaLg
https://openload.co/f/Eni7qI1-bxY
https://openload.co/f/t1Jq_2aNLE0
https://openload.co/f/gsjSDhpoLZ0
https://openload.co/f/MPh3CgKFnGU
https://openload.co/f/3SO0tyej41U
https://openload.co/f/xrLv2EpMzjw
https://openload.co/f/qsHtBJ9UaAI
https://openload.co/f/VcK6wCNTNvA
https://openload.co/f/O32rm4JBaGE
https://openload.co/f/j_F-r_tsM5I
https://openload.co/f/1xmf4O0lTXI
https://openload.co/f/o_Rce9-BTMg
https://openload.co/f/xj7ibmFBYfE
https://openload.co/f/HZyVIYg2kIQ
https://openload.co/f/jgdXItRWxJ0
https://openload.co/f/FlQkdWvgvnI
https://openload.co/f/lO-IA_rck1c
https://openload.co/f/eswxBgEcvJE
https://openload.co/f/GCQVCAokflY
https://openload.co/f/19gFi1mgVAs
https://openload.co/f/TO9nFhpoPQo
https://openload.co/f/sVygG9IJ5oE

Drop me your comments or add me some points if you like my shares of the stories & videos..... .....
Old 25-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Here I share with you once more another INCESTUOUS story... ... where a number of guys usually would CRAVED for..... ....

My little sister in law

My wife and I have a wonderful sexual relationship. Which is to say we enjoy good physical sex but also a lot of fantasy play too. Melissa understands my desire to have "Variety" in my sexual life, even though I value my marriage to her very much.

My wife's family is from New England and now living in California, we don't get to see them as much as we might like. Last summer, Melissa's little sister Cindy came west to check out colleges. She is just 18 and cute as a bunny! She looks a bit like the porn star. You know...that innocent look? A pretty face sprinkled with freckles and a body to die for. We took her to the usual So Called haunts...Hollywood, Disneyland and, of course, the beach.

Well, at the beach, little Cindy was the star of the show! Her small but very firm tits and her fully developed rear end had every guy on the sand checking her out all day long. Me included! Melissa had told me her little sister was still a virgin but was seriously dating a fellow back home with whom she had done some "Petting." Of course this got me thinking about what kind of "Petting" she had engaged in. So, one night while we were in bed, I asked my wife about it.

"Has Cindy told you any specifics about her petting experience?" I asked.

"Oh, I knew you would get around to that." She quickly replied. "She said she had given 'Gary' a hand job while he felt up her panties."

"Did he cum? I mean, where did he come?" I couldn't help but reply.

"He came on her panties." Melissa quietly told me. "He shot all of his CUMs onto her white panties while she finished jerking him off."

By now, I was hard as a rock trying to visualize the scene in the back seat of this boy's car. My wife's little sister with her skirt pulled up and her tiny white panties just barely covering her virgin pussy stroking this young boy's cock until he spewed all of his sperm onto her underpants. I shoved my cock deep into Melissa's pussy and she continued to regale me with deliciously dirty details.

"She didn't let him fuck her!" She whispered, "No, she wouldn't let him take off her panties. Her little pussy has hair and she told me she shaved the lips but left a tuft of hair above. She let him fondle her little tits but never let him take off her bra."

I was all hot and bothered now and gave Melissa a long series of ball jarring strokes before splashing my seed into her smooth pink pussy. That was a satisfying fuck!

The next day we had a BBQ and little Cindy tasted red wine for the first time. She really seemed to like the Pinot Noir I'd selected for the evening and it served to loosen up her mouth! I watched Cindy's fresh young face as she giggled and talked on and on about her fun trip to California and how much she was looking forward to coming out here to go to school. She was wearing a little red tube top and a short denim skirt. From time to time, I got a brief look at Cindy's panties. I kept thinking about shoving her into the pool just so I could see her reaction...and her wet panties!

Afterwards, Cindy went upstairs to take a shower. Melissa and I embraced in the kitchen and she whispered into my ear: "My little sister is hot, isn't she!"

"You know it babe." I needlessly answered. I figured there was no sense denying my infatuation with her little sister. There wasn't much more I could say about this without offending my wife so I sat down to watch some TV while she went upstairs.

Later, we were in bed together snuggling. I ran my hands all over Melissa's nice rounded ass cheeks and, yes, thought again about her virginal little sister sleeping nearby in the spare bedroom.

"I have a little surprise for you honey..." She began. With that she reached over to the nightstand and retrieved her cell phone. She fiddled with it for a moment and then held it up for both of us to see. It was a video of the guest bathroom with you know who in the shower. After just a few moments of water running, out stepped her gorgeous little sister Cindy...completely naked! Her body was pink from the hot water in the shower and she just glowed! Little Cindy's pretty little tits were covered with rivulets of water and her strawberry colored nipples were poking out at the camera. Just below, her little red haired pussy was on display! Melissa's hand reached down for my cock which was quickly hardening from this unexpected stimulation. She began to lightly stroke me as her little sister's video continued.

Cindy reached for a towel and began to dry off, eventually turning around to display her teenaged ass! It was something to see! At one point, she reached down to dry her feet and her never before seen or touched asshole came into view! Just a simple tight pink ring of flesh, it seemed to call to me. I grunted when I saw it and Melissa reached over for the lubricant we keep on the nightstand. With her palm all slippery, she again began to slowly slide her hand up and down my cock. She handed the phone to me mentioning, "There's a little more coming in a few seconds"

My wife was now able to caress my balls with her other hand while I watched the wildly exciting movie unfolding before me. Was there more coming? I'll say there was! Little Cindy sat down on the stool there in front of the bathroom cabinets and took out a safety razor! Oh my god! She used some of my Edge gel and then began to shave her virgin pussy! Her legs were well apart now and she put her knee on the seat of the chair and carefully drew the razor up her soon to be hairless young pussy lips until they were completely smooth. Satisfied with the job she'd done, Cindy pulled on her little white panties and then her pajamas.

I was thrilled with this unexpected treat from my wife but she had one more surprise for me that night.

"Happy Anniversary baby!" Melissa told me as she produced a simple pair of white cotton panties from beneath her pillow.

"Are those...?"

"Yes they are. My little sister's panties! Here, take a whiff. Do her panties smell good? Are you ready to come in Cindy's little panties?"

At that point I drank in the scent of Melissa's little sister's virgin pussy and then began to thrust my come striving cock directly into Melissa's hand with little Cindy's panties right there waiting for my sperm. They didn't have long to wait!

"Oh, that's it Sam! Come in Cindy's panties! give her virgin panties all of your hot spunk! Go ahead and fuck her little virgin pussy! She shaved it for you Sam! She spread her legs and showed you all she has...don't make her wait!"

Melissa redoubled her efforts now, stroking my bloated hard on firmly while softly caressing my balls below. She then touched my cock with her sister's little white cotton panties and I began to come. My balls exploded and I began to blissfully ejaculate hot cum into Cindy's panties as Melissa continued to jerk me to completion. I was overwhelmed by the experience and didn't really know what to say...so I kept quiet.

It looks like Cindy is going to go to UCLA next fall and I'm thinking maybe she would like to room here with us. You know, at least for a while. > - < > -< !

Adding a little Sexciting Videos :
https://openload.co/f/wDoWxq7roRg
https://openload.co/f/eCIHJTVGHq8
https://openload.co/f/ztZs_uWnOGA
https://openload.co/f/9tGNj77ciBs
https://openload.co/f/PPp2u3gKniw
https://openload.co/f/wJl6BMHCGps
https://openload.co/f/BCxpsS_h9SM
https://openload.co/f/EO_3WVY8jAk
https://openload.co/f/THRbYw__OTY
https://openload.co/f/GFbXfKSrUI8
https://openload.co/f/D5SGL6LKS8I
https://openload.co/f/MEjEsDLImXo
https://openload.co/f/i9pdlckfPiw
https://openload.co/f/Fy9MxPa6JvI
Old 25-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

After a fun visit to California last year to check out colleges, my wife's little sister Cindy did end up enrolling at UCLA, but moved into our back bedroom since the cost of living on campus is prohibitive. Plus, she needed some help adjusting to the casual style here in Los Angeles. Well, I thought she needed help anyway.

Cindy went through sorority rush in the fall and joined a popular group of girls on campus. I assumed the pretty Cindy was well on her way to a busy social life and I was happy for her but still...still I have to admit I was smitten with her and always had to fight off jealousy, especially when Melissa described her little sister's sexual escapades. My wife knows how much I admire her sister and she likes to bring up her adventures when we have sex...Just to spice up things I guess.

Well, all she was doing was driving me crazy with desire for her unspoiled little sibling as she related various incidents in which Cindy barely managed to hang on to her virginity!

One night a car pulled up outside our suburban house and I saw Cindy climb out of the passenger door, yell a few choice comments at the guy behind the wheel and then slam the door. By then, Melissa was awake and wondering what was going on. She went downstairs to speak to Cindy and she was gone quite a while. When she finally returned, she shook her head and settled into bed next to me.

"Another tough night for our little boarder." She said in resignation. "My sister just seems to end up dating the wrong kind of guys."

"What do you mean honey?" I asked. "Look, we both know she has to lose her virginity sometime. This is Los Angeles in the 2018. Guys expect more than a sweet goodnight kiss."

I know, I know." Melissa admitted. "But Cindy just isn't ready to jump into bed with the first knucklehead that comes along with a stiff dick."

"Unlike her older sister!" I couldn't help but shoot back.

"Actually you weren't the first, second or even third knucklehead..." She teased back. "In fact..."

"Okay okay." I caved in. I really didn't want to go there. I'm well aware of the "Experience" my wife had when I met her. There wasn't much I was going to be teaching her about cock, believe me!

"Well, what happened tonight to provoke all that door slamming?"

"Well, she's been seeing a fellow, A Sigma Chi, and she's been sizing him up and is, you know, interested in him but not ready to fuck somebody in the back room of a crowded fraternity house where anyone can and will walk in at any moment. She's a young woman now and she's allowed to take her time. So, I guess Andy feels three dates with kissing and petting is enough 'Foreplay' and he got pissed off at her when she wouldn't let him take off her panties."

A secret smile came over me and I was glad it was dark in our bedroom.

"Atta girl Cindy!" I thought to myself. I know, I know, it's insane but I couldn't help but dream that one day, I would be the man taking off those cute little panties.

I assumed my wife would have a chat with her little sister in the morning and I was right about that. Knowing she now had the scoop, I had to gingerly bring up the subject. I was musing about how to accomplish this when Melissa sidled up to me and suggested we have a nice family BBQ tonight. "You know, some wings, slaw, maybe some fries and a bottle of that Cabernet that Cindy liked last time."

Hmmm. This sounds like maybe there's some kind of plan afoot but, as usual, I'll be the last to know what it is. But, I knew Cindy was part of this plan and that was fine with me!

"Okay Melis'" I told her, I'll go hit Trader Joe's right now."

I go the usual stuff for a BBQ dinner. I'm no Wolfgang Puck but BBQ I can pull off. We had the satellite radio playing out on the patio and the weather was cooperating too. A lovely evening. I couldn't help but gaze longingly at Cindy. She wore her red hair with a casual part in the front but cascading down onto her shoulders. She had these dark hazel eyes and perfect pink lips. She was wearing little pearl earrings and always seemed to have a slight smile on her face.

That night, out by the pool, Melissa's little sister seemed to get more and more beautiful as the light began to fade. She was sitting across from me and still sipping on that Cabernet. Cindy was wearing a little white top and a fairly short powder blue...Bruin blue, I guess, skirt. From time to time she shifted her position on the lawn chair and I was treated to a brief glimpse of her white panties. Yes, I snuck into Cindy's room from time to time to check out her panty drawer She had a few racy Victoria's Secret panties that were lavender or pink but mostly she wore white bikini panties, which suited her in my opinion.

So, Yeah. I was getting buzzed from the wine too. Melissa and I like a toke or two before going to bed which seems to enhance our sexual fun. Also loosens up her tongue! It was usually after that toke that Melissa would willingly tell me of her sister's exploits.

So, I wasn't shocked when she produced the bong and commented that Cindy had already noticed it stashed in the garage and admitted that everyone did bong loads at the frat parties she regularly attended. So, the three of us each got a lungful of potent herb and we settled back to feel the effects coming on.

Cindy soon began to giggle which her sister also does when high. I wondered what Cindy was giggling about. I looked at Melissa and she was listening and kind of nodding her head yes.

But Cindy just chuckled, as if she had something to say but just couldn't say it. Eventually, Melissa broke the ice.

"Sam, my sister wanted to talk to you about something but she's too embarrassed to say it directly."

"Well, I'm mellow!" I blurted out, trying to suppress a cough. That was some strong weed! "I don't think there's anything that would shock me right about now."

Still, Cindy giggled and Melissa helped her sister out with this "secret" topic she wanted to discuss.

"Cindy says she's not quite ready to have sex for the first time but the fraternity boys, after a few dates, expect sex from a girl. There's a guy she kind of likes but he says she doesn't even know how to give a decent hand job. He really wants oral sex but she doesn't think she would like something like that.

I just nodded my head, closed my eyes for a moment and then opened them awaiting the rest of her narration.

"Well, I told my little sister that you and I both enjoy a nice hand job and you've gone to great lengths to educate me in that particular fetish..." She gave me a knowing wink when she said it.

"It's not really a fetish," I objected, "I mean, it's just a way of providing some variety in your sex life. After you've been married for a while..."

"Sam, I didn't mean it was kinky or anything. I just meant that, well, the way you like it is a lot more involved than just sliding and jerking. Wouldn't you agree?"

She had me there. Besides, I wasn't close to objecting to what I hoped the sisters were proposing."I...I do like a nice hand job." I had to admit. "And, yeah. If both parties are really trying to please each other, it can be very satisfying. VERY satisfying!" I lifted my eyes towards heaven when I said it.

Now both sisters were giggling and then, again, Melissa took the initiative.

"Okay Sam, I think maybe if my sister were to spend a little time with you...upstairs while I'm doing the dishes, she could pick up a few pointers about how to go about pleasing a man with her soft little hands. You know, keep him interested until she decides..."

I laughed and then interrupted: "Yeah, until she decides when and where! She's the girl and the girl gets to make the rules!" All three of us giggled at that point. I told the girls I was a bit sweaty from 18 holes that afternoon and I wanted to wash off some BBQ smoke I'd acquired. "I'll hit the shower and we can take it from there."
Old 25-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

I was almost trembling as I made my way upstairs and into the shower. I shaved my whiskers and lathered up anywhere and everywhere, my mind spinning. Wow! Me and Cindy! Of course it was just a hand job but, instead of my wife stroking ma and describing her little sister, it would be me and Cindy! I toweled off and put on my robe before exiting the bathroom, not sure what to expect in the adjacent bedroom.

The lights were dim but, when my eyes adjusted, I saw Cindy there under the covers. Waiting for me. I made a quick stop at the CD player and put on Mile's Kind of Blue album for a little mood music, then I glanced again at Cindy in my bed.

And, believe it or not, I started to get cold feet! Gee, was this something I really wanted to do? I truly did love Melissa and always appreciated how sexually adventurous she was. Was this something we would both regret? I mean, we couldn't take a sexual encounter...even a hand job, we couldn't take that back, you know?

So, it was with a bit of hesitation that I sat down on the bed and looked down at my little sister in law. As usual, she wore that half smile and her beautiful hazel eyes were shining up to me. It was almost like she had somehow already managed to get past the trepidation that I was experiencing. She seemed to recognize that unsure look on my face.

"Sam, if you want, you can just tell me about how you and Melissa do it. I don't want to, you know, get you into any kind of, you know, make any trouble between you and my sister." She said softly. 

Remember that old song that Lucy and Ricky sang on the "I love Lucy show?" "Man Smart, Woman Smarter?" Here was my little virgin sister in law trying to make it easy on me. Right about then, I realized I had nothing to fear from this encounter. 

"I'll tell you what," I began, "If either of us thinks we're heading for trouble, we can call it off...but I don't think that'll happen!" I said smiling down at her. Cindy looked so beautiful lying there under the covers. I dropped my robe and climbed under the covers naked and reached for her.

"Well, Cind we usually start with a kiss!" I nodded my head at her and she closed her eyes and pursed her lips up at me. I wondered if she would just play it for laughs. It started out small...just a little smooching and nibbling but then it progressed until we were ferociously going at it. It was like all of the pent up desire I had for this gorgeous young creature came to the surface. She sucked softly on my tongue as I pressed her to me, feeling her tight little tits poking me in the chest. I reached down and was thrilled to feel that she hadn't shed her panties!

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned. "What color are your panties Cindy?" 

"They're white Sam. Your favorite." She looked directly into my eyes and then said "I'm wearing white panties for you!" I gave an involuntary grunt and quickly reached for her skimpy underpants. Oh, they were soft and smooth and, just beneath, her virgin pussy awaited me!

More kissing ensued and then I felt it was time for Cindy to lube me up. I grabbed the Astroglide from the nightstand and told Cindy to get me all slippery and to use both hands.

She was a quick learner and easily had me hardening in her soft, well lubricated hands.

"Use both hands honey, and not too hard at first." I advised. "Now, usually, Melissa will come up with some kind of fantasy story about an old boyfriend or her first time doing anal or..."

"Or her little sister?" Cindy interrupted. "Her little sister's experiments with shaving. Shaving her...pussy?"

It was almost like Cindy had a hard time saying that last word but she got it out and my cock jerked when I heard it.

I also realized maybe the sisters had shared more information than I thought. I was at a loss for words. I knew then that Cindy understood my sexual fascination for her. I was quiet for a few moments. Then, as if she understood what I was feeling, Cindy spoke.

"What about you Sam?" She began. Maybe you could describe your first time to me and, you know, get me excited too!"

I wasn't prepared for that but Cindy just kissed me again and then snuggled up against me. She continued stroking my now rock hard cock until I collected my thoughts. I hadn't had a lot of sexual experience as a lad but there was this one girl I met when we were just 18 year old seniors. And so, I began...

"I had girlfriends in high school but I always seemed to date 'Nice Girls' who would never consider going all the way. This led to a lot of sexual frustration. Then, I met Darlene. We were in photography class together and the next thing I knew I'd asked her out to our school football game the upcoming Friday night. Well, we had fun cheering our team on and later we stopped at A&W for burgers and root beer. Darlene had moved over right next to me on the bench seat of my Dad's Impala and her body felt nice and warm there touching me."

Cindy moved even closer when she heard my narrative and continued to fondle my balls with one hand while slowly stroking me with the other. "Did you kiss her Sam?" She wondered.

"I did steal a kiss while we were waiting for our food and Darlene really seemed to like that! Well, afterwards I was driving her home assuming our evening was over. When we got to her street I went to make a right but Darlene grabbed the wheel and, smiling all the while, sent me a message: 'I don't want to go home just yet.' Knucklehead that I am, it took me a few moments to figure out what Darlene wanted to do instead of ending our date. Finally, I slowly drove up Zelzah to the hills overlooking the Valley. We were going to park! Darlene was hanging on my neck now as I found a scenic spot and parked the Chevy. And then, then we went at it! Loads of kisses and then, for my first time, French kisses! Darlene gave up waiting for Mr. Naive and just stuck her tongue into my mouth and wagged it all around which delighted me. Right about then, I began to steal my hand down to Darlene's knee and, encountering no resistance, I began to slide it up her leg, kissing her all the while as if to distract her. But Darlene didn't really need much in the way of distraction! No, she kept kissing and frenching me until, at last, I was touching her panties!"
Old 25-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

"You touched her panties Sam? Could you feel her vagina right beneath them?" Cindy wondered. Then, Cindy took hold of my hand and brought it down onto her crotch. Right onto her panties! I thrilled to my first ever touch of my wife's sister's hot little white panties and gasped when she opened her legs to give me even better access!

"Yeah, I could barely feel the little division she had down there...under her little cotton panties. Then Darlene quietly spoke: 'Sam, don't pull down my panties! I'm a nice girl Sam. Don't treat me like I'm just a little toy or something...'

"I know Darlene." I managed to stammer back. I waited a moment to try to figure out what to do next and then muttered, "I won't take your panties off but, may I feel your panties? Just for a minute? And then we can go home."

"Darlene didn't say yes or no but she didn't object as I continued to fondle her soft white panties. I really didn't know much back then but I was trying to please her. Then, I heard her moan. A moan of pleasure to be sure! I realized I was doing something that was apparently feeling really good to her. And so, I kept it up. I felt up Darlene's barely covered pussy while she held her legs open for me. For several minutes I softly caressed Darlene's panties while she moved herself against me sensuously. I could feel her panties getting warm and damp with her arousal. I then rubbed my middle finger right in the center of the groove I could feel there between her legs. Her soft and supple flesh gave way and I found myself penetrating her panty covered pussy! Darlene seemed to like that a lot and she grasped my neck and kissed me while eagerly thrusting her barely concealed sex into my exploring hand. She gasped and moaned as I mercilessly frigged her excited young pussy. Finally, she seemed to hold her breath for a second and she moaned 'Oh Sam!' Then, she was quiet.

"But now I needed something too. I didn't know what to say but again, Darlene, who seemed to have a lot more experience than me, took the initiative. She reached over and attempted to pull down my zipper. The tight slacks I wore back then made that difficult and, eventually, I just went ahead and and undid the zipper and my belt which freed my frustrated cock.

Cindy renewed her assault on my well lubricated penis, stroking me firmly while dragging her fingers over my balls with her other hand. "Rub me like you were rubbing her Sam..." The pretty redhead suggested. She closed her eyes and waited to hear more salacious details.

I took my little sister in law up on her offer and began to use my middle finger to tease her little white panties. I knew her pussy was getting wet now and it was exciting to me that all of this was happening.

"Darlene's eyes widened when she finally saw my bloated hard on. She seemed to really like what she saw! A strange look came over her face right about then. She was no longer smiling. It was as if she couldn't help what she was about to do." 

"Forgive me Sam." Was all she said, and then she said it again, "Forgive me for what I'm about to do." With no further words, Darlene leaned forward until her head was right in my lap. I never got a chance to think about it, it happened so quickly. Suddenly, her warm and wet mouth was all over my turgid cock! I impulsively stuck my cock upwards and it slid salaciously into Darlene's hot sucking mouth! I just followed my instincts and continued to shove as much cock as I could right into Darlene's mouth while she whimpered submissively there in my lap. I knew I couldn't last much longer and I really didn't want to either!"

"Did you...did you get to fuck her Sam?" Cindy inquired. "Did you get to fuck her or did you come in her mouth?"

Now I was kissing Cindy again and again and I secretly slipped my hand under the legband of her panties and, for the first time ever, I touched Cindy's bare pussy! It was good and slippery too as you might imagine. She'd become excited as she listened to my narrative. Now, this wasn't how Melissa and I did it at all but, My God! It was exciting! I teased the smooth pink lips of Cindy's pussy as I told her the rest of my 'First Time' story.

"I wanted to fuck her Cindy! Oh my god I wanted to but Darlene kept sucking and then she tightened her lips and sucked even harder! I was moving my cock in and out of her mouth and she was moaning and whimpering and then...then I was there and it was too late! I called out her name and began to ejaculate right into her hot sucking mouth! I experienced such pleasure it's impossible to describe. Just jolt after jolt of excitement as I helplessly filled her mouth with my sperm. Then, it was over.

"Did she swallow all of your cum Sam? Cindy wanted to know.

"I really don't know honey. I've thought about that many times over the years but I'm not sure what happened. I know my Dad didn't yell at me about a stain on the seat or anything. I know there was a lot but where it went I'm not sure."

I began to attempt to slide my finger into Cindy's tight little virgin hole but it seemed impossible so I resumed stroking her sweet young pussy lips just beneath her white panties.

"I guess it's your turn now Cindy." I whispered in her ear.

"But Sam, I don't...I don't have a first time yet!" She admitted. "I mean, I fooled around a little back home but..."

Cindy seemed to be lost in her thoughts for a few moments but then she spoke quietly.

"Sam, you're just a more...more verbal person than me. My sister is too. She has the gift of gab, but it's not easy for me." Again she was quiet then then she looked up at me, her hazel eyes sparkling.

"Sam, would you like to...to look at me?" It was awkward but at least she'd said it. I smiled and nodded my head as if to say "You Bet!"

More videos guys!!!
https://openload.co/f/XV2QG1nCgoU
https://openload.co/f/T8EkjMwN6to
https://openload.co/f/E7n6zqVmYEE
https://openload.co/f/PHfsnLqGVnc
https://openload.co/f/PEGrQCx7PyI
https://openload.co/f/Ulzg2mHFaLg
https://openload.co/f/Eni7qI1-bxY
https://openload.co/f/t1Jq_2aNLE0
https://openload.co/f/gsjSDhpoLZ0
https://openload.co/f/MPh3CgKFnGU
https://openload.co/f/3SO0tyej41U
https://openload.co/f/xrLv2EpMzjw
Old 26-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Sanzerf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, enjoying the videos too!
Old 26-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Cindy slowly pulled the covers from her breasts and gave me an unobstructed look at her wonderful little tits! No, not big at all but so pretty and pink and soft and she had nice gumdrop nipples up on the crown. Wow! She was so exciting to look at right up close. Then...then she continued to move the covers down until all she had covering her pussy was her little white bikini panties.

"Should I...should I take off my panties Sam?"

"Oh, not just yet Cindy." I smiled. By now, Cindy knew how much I loved her panties and I loved some teasing too. Catching my drift, the pretty teen then opened her legs well apart and, after giving me a moment to admire her nearly nude body, she took the leg band of her panties in her fingers and slowly pulled it to one side, completely exposing her sweet young pussy to my excited gaze! My goodness! Look a that! Not at all like her older sister, Cindy had just the tightest little pink slit with her little tuft of red hair just above it! I found the pale pink skin of her pussy lips to be wildly exciting and I began to stroke my still well lubricated cock as I drank in the lurid sight she was presenting me with! Cindy smiled at my obvious arousal and opened her legs a bit wider in an effort to show me as much pussy as she could. I stroked myself harder and faster, thrilled by this outrageous display of teenaged sexuality.

"Wait Sam. There's something else I think you might want to see!" She said playfully. With that, Cindy scrambled onto her hands and knees and looked back with a smile, knowing good and well about the the power she had in her incredible ass! "Go ahead Sam..." she told me, "Go ahead and pull down my panties so you can see everything I have!"

She was calling the shots now and I was helpless to do anything but comply with her request. I reached for the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, exposing first her asshole and then the tightly closed lips of her pussy My wife's little sister then lowered her tits to the mattress causing all of her rear charms to open up even more for my inspection!

But I wanted to do more than just look. No, I wanted to get real up close and personal with Cindy. This might be my only chance and she figured to be in my life for a long while. Funny the things you think about when you find yourself in this miraculous situation: Your wife's virgin sister is kneeling before you, her little white panties hanging helplessly from her thighs and her tiny dimple of an asshole and tightly closed pussy are beckoning to you. As if to say: "Come closer...kiss me!"

And so I did. I moved right up behind Cindy and kissed her tight little pink asshole and then her never before touched young pussy! She was young and sweet and well lubricated. Yeah, it was supposed to be a hand job and nothing more but I was now fighting a losing battle with my conscience. I took my rigid cock and moved it right up into the groove of Cindy's sensuous butt cheeks and then began to rock to and fro...sliding my overstimulated prick all over her pussy lips and asshole! I heard her moaning and knew she was excited too. Cindy began to move back to meet my uncontrollable thrusts. She was watching my eyes now. The look on her face said "Go ahead Sam...please...go ahead..."

But I hesitated. Was this the right thing to do? Really? I was more sexually excited than I'd even been with this incredibly hot young woman but...but...

"Oh Sam! fuck me!" Cindy finally begged. She made the decision for me and I realized sometimes a man has to take what he needs in this situation: Take what he wants so badly...just because he can. I jerked my cock right to the quick of my little sister in law, right to the entrance to her unprotected virgin pussy and then began to attempt to push it in.

"Nnnngh..." Was all Cindy could muster as she felt her first sexual penetration taking place. I know, I know, I should go slow and be gentle and I did the best I could to temper my desire but I just wanted that sweet young girl so bad I finally grabbed on to her waist to hold her in place and then pushed hard and managed to hilt myself to the balls in her incredibly tight young pussy! I was plenty lubricated and, when I'd achieved complete penetration, I gave her a few moments to try and adjust but I couldn't help it and soon I began to fuck little Cindy and fuck her good! Sweet strokes. Over and over, and right into her no longer virgin pussy. I rubbed her tight asshole with my finger and she cooed when she felt that sensation. The sound of my balls slapping into her pussy lips filled the bedroom. Then, after a couple of minutes, Cindy began to moan in pleasure and move back to meet me as I buried every inch of my big hard cock in her pussy. And then the two of us were moving together like lifelong lovers...thrilling to each and every stroke. I wish I could say I lasted for a half hour but the over the top sexuality of this unexpected encounter was too much for that and soon...sooner than I wanted, I felt my sperm beginning to rise and I quickly pulled my cock from Cindy's disappointed young cunt. With a deeply satisfied sigh, I sent squirt after squirt of hot cum all over Cindy's asshole. It slowly drizzled down and coated her pussy lips.

We collapsed together as lovers do in such a situation and our lips met. We enjoyed one last deep soul kiss before we realized that this had to be our last time together. I wish I could've had both sisters. I really do, but that wasn't to be. And, after all, Cindy had her own life to live and destiny to meet. And so, we both returned to the shower and enjoyed one last intimate moment there as we soaped each other up and then kissed and hugged for all we were worth there in that hot shower. My cock slowly began to respond and Cindy noticed it right away. My pretty redheaded lover quickly soaped up her hand and then took hold of my rapidly rejuvenating cock. She fell to her knees and then delivered that hand job that we were sent upstairs to accomplish. She used both hands, the way I'd requested earlier to pleasure me. Mmmmm! So good as she stroked me softly in the shower. I gazed down at lovely little sister in law...her pretty eyes, her jiggling little tits. To my surprise, I felt another orgasm coming on and I grunted as she tenderly squeezed my bloated shaft until I spit my remaining seed onto Cindy's gorgeous young face. There wasn't a whole lot but she smiled as she accepted my essence.

Melissa was long finished with the dishes when we finally made it downstairs. I wondered exactly what the sisters had planned. Was this really supposed to be "Just a Handjob" or did Cindy ask her sister if she could lose her virginity to me. My wife has never asked me what transpired in my brief interlude with her sister. I can't imagine I'll ever ask either of them and, consequently, I doubt that I'll ever know. It's like that song I mentioned earlier: Man Smart, Woman Smarter.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

So, yes! It's been great having my wife's little sister living with us albeit a little frustrating. You see that fellow she was kinda sweet on? Well, he's in the picture big time now. I haven't asked but I assume he's now screwing her no longer virgin pussy and I'm not thrilled about that but he seems like a decent guy. Made friends with Melissa which goes to show he's smart enough to know the way into Cindy's heart. 

Cindy now works at a little Italian restaurant a little ways from here and he'll stop by in the afternoon to do laundry and wait for her to get home. Melissa keeps him company.

I assumed my sexual adventures were over with after that one magical night when our little affair was consummated but, one afternoon when I was up in the bedroom packing for a golf trip to Bandon, Cindy kind of sidled up to me. As usual, she doesn't say much but I could tell she had something on her mind.

"So, how are things Cindy?" I finally asked her as I loaded up my suitcase.

"Oh...they're...fine I guess." she timidly responded. This obviously meant there was some kind of difficult problem that I would have to carefully draw out of her. The pretty teen usually would consult her sister about anything that was really personal so I wondered what it could be.

"Everything going well with Andy?" I offered. I assumed they were. The two of them would park in our carport after Saturday night dates and make out like crazy. From the bedroom window where Cindy sleeps you can look down into the carport and observe...okay okay, you can spy on the goings on in there. And yes, I've done so a couple of times. Just looking out for my little pal, you know?

"Oh, yeah, it's...it's...fine." She halted and seemed to be waiting for me to probe this issue further.

"So, it's 'fine' but not great then, huh?"

"Well, I really like him and he's a great guy to be with but, well, when we, you know, when we start to make...make love, well, he...he finishes. He finishes before...before..."

Oh. Now I was getting the picture. Andy was not satisfying my wife's little sister. It seemed like it would be difficult to get anything more graphic out of Cindy and I figured she might have already discussed this with her sister so I could get the info from her. Still, she was here in my bedroom as I was planning to leave on a trip so she must have some objective. I stopped packing and pulled the pretty redhead to me, cuddling her in my arms. she smiled up at me, appreciative of my gesture.

"Well listen up little lady..." I began, "I'll be glad to give Andy some pointers if you think that will help!" She knew I was just joking. But then she looked right into my eyes and said quietly "Well, I've been trying to...to do...'oral' with him but, well, maybe I'm not doing it right. He gets frustrated and wants to rip my panties off and, you know...screw me right away. So I guess I'm not very good at...at blowjobs!" She self consciously laughed when she finally was able to say that word.

Ah hah! I thought. "Well, honey there isn't really much to it." I explained. "The point you have to keep in mind is that you are going to sacrifice your pleasure to please him. In other words, no, it doesn't necessarily feel pleasurable to suck cock. You're doing it to please him."

"But...but wouldn't it feel better if he put it in my...my pussy Sam?" She asked innocently.

"Of course but that's not the point. You see a pretty girl like you, your biggest sexual asset is your gorgeous face." She blushed and looked down when I said it. "So to be treated to sexually penetrating your pretty face is a thrill for most men...for any man!" I added. Now I was thinking of my own situation. My wife had plenty of experience before we married and is willing to suck cock but not to completion. Her attitude is, this is something I will do to excite you but then we're gonna fuck and I'm going to get my pleasure too. I understand this but the whole business of her sacrificing her pleasure to please me is not something she feels she has to do.

Just then, Cindy reached her leg around mine and gave me that little smile. That gesture was very similar to the one Melissa uses when she wants to get fucked! Then, I felt her little hand reach down and touch my cock through my golf shorts. Melissa was at Costco and wouldn't be back for a while. I took one last look at Cindy's little smile and then reached down and kissed her. And she kissed me back!

The next thing I knew we were smoldering on the bed with Cindy's hand inside my shorts and stroking me softly while I groped for her panties, hoping for a replay of our salacious encounter that took place weeks ago now.

But Cindy had other plans. She finally broke our kiss and moved to the foot of the bed where she unbuckled my shorts and then pulled them down freeing my bobbing cock. I was full blown hard now and wondering what she was up to. I didn't have long to wait. The pretty teen softly caressed my balls and moved her face lower and lower until I felt her warm breath on my cock head. Then...then she placed a little kiss on my penis.

"Oh Honey..." was all I could say as she then opened her mouth and took my cock into her warm depths! No, she didn't have a lot of experience but it doesn't take a lot to be a good cocksucker. Still, I offered encouragement to her...

"Oh, that's is Cindy! Oh, that's real nice honey. Just move your head up and down...just like that sweetheart, not too fast now, just like that. Now tighten your lips and suck a little harder...don't let my cock slip out of your mouth...Oh that's wonderful Cindy!"

The gorgeous redhead was warming to the task now and I began to subtly thrust my cock deeper and deeper into my wife's little sister's mouth, forcing her to take as much as she could. If she wanted to know more about pleasing a man, well, I was willing to teach!

"Use your hands on my balls honey." I told her, "Nice and soft like...like last time." I said remembering how wonderfully she had jerked me off in the shower after I'd fucked her and taken her virginity.

Cindy did a marvelous job of tickling my balls and even grazed her fingers back and all around my asshole, increasing my pleasure as she did so. Just then, Cindy stopped momentarily and reaching down, she wriggled out of her little white panties and brought them up to assist in caressing my scrotum while she resumed sucking my cock!
Old 27-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Now, that was a thrill! Here I was with my wife's little sister moaning as she sucked as much of my cock into her soft warm mouth as possible while using her freshly removed and still warm panties to coax the sperm from my balls! Cindy's moans were turning me on and I knew I couldn't last long with her panty teasing bring me to the brink.

"Cindy...oh, honey, keep sucking it! Don't let it out of your mouth! just...just nice and sweet Cindy. Oh, that's so good honey!" I gasped at her. I knew I was going to come and come a lot but I didn't want to warn her. Maybe I was selfish but I wanted this to end my way for a change. Cindy was whimpering now. Plunging her mouth down onto my prick and using her tongue inside to slide all over my cock head. I think she knew what was coming. She had to know! With her panty covered hand working my balls I was suddenly there. Cindy felt my cock begin to jerk and swell and her beautiful hazel eyes looked to to meet mine and then they opened wide as she felt my sperm beginning to splash into her mouth! She whimpered again and again but submissively swallowed my copious emission, managing to take all I gave her until I was finished.

With a gulp, Cindy swallowed it all down and then gave me that little smile again. I loved that little smile.

"Cindy..." I said as we finally began to calm down a bit, "You have nothing to worry about with your boyfriend. You know what you're doing honey. Just follow your instincts and he'll be a happy man!"

Cindy was quiet for a moment and then spoke. "But Sam, he isn't like you. You seem to care about me and you know what you're doing when we get...when we get together. Andy is a great guy but, well, in bed so to speak, he's mainly thinking about himself."

I chuckled to myself when she said that. I wasn't really thinking about anything but myself when I ejaculated into little Cindy's hot sucking mouth! Still this wasn't the time to be totally honest.

"Give him a chance Cindy. There are ways to get a man to understand your needs. It might take time but, if you think he's worth the effort, try to show him how to go about pleasing you. Most men will appreciate the woman taking the initiative in sexual matters. All you did just now was rub your leg against mine and I got the hint!" I hoped my little pal understood my point.

"Thanks Sam." She said as she pulled her little white panties back on. "I'll try this on him and see if he likes it!" There was no need to reply. If the guy isn't dead...he'll like it!

Old 27-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Oh Sam. My sweet husband. Of course you wanted to fuck my little sister and I could see it in your eyes from the moment our Mom introduced you to her. And she has the hots for you too! You're not a teenage boy who only wanted to fuck and cum. No, you're a successful businessman with a home of his own and nice things to enjoy life. Cindy knows you belong to me. But, when she came to me about having you take her virginity, well, do I owe my little sister that? That's a pretty special thing you know? I guess I understood not wanting to have some frat boy waving your panties around like some kind of sexual trophy. And so I went along with it. But there will be a price to pay somewhere along the line. And both of you will have to pay it.

My little sister seemed to be doing well at school, at least with her studies but this new boyfriend? There were a few obvious problems there. I asked her one day how it was going with Andy and her face clouded up as if she was about to cry. She took a minute to compose herself and then began to describe her last date with him.

"We went out on Saturday night like we have several times before and Andy seemed to be quite amorous towards me. He was holding my hand and he put his arm around me. I think he was kind of showing me off to his friends and I felt good about that. I was feeling special that night. So, we drove home and it was raining so we parked under the canopy in the driveway and we started kissing. I was really giving it my best and we frenched and his hands were all over me, feeling up my titties and everything. I wanted to go in the house but I didn't want to wake you guys up so we got in the back seat and continued our hot make out session! Now, Andy's hand was between my legs and he was slyly moving it upwards until he got above my stockings and then...then he touched my panties! And it felt good too Sis...better then when I touch myself! I opened my legs to give him a little better access and he took advantage right away, slipping his fingers underneath the leg band of my little panties. I figured it was time for me to get into the act so I reached for his cock and I wasn't surprised to find it was already getting hard! Meanwhile, his fingers were exciting me and finally I whispered to him: 'Oh Andy...take off my panties!' 

"He kind of grunted when I said it and quickly...he almost tore them off Sis, and I knew he needed to slow down a bit. He was moving so fast! He pulled my panties off and just pushed my legs apart and then he took a moment to admire my bare pussy! I saw the fire in his eyes and I opened my legs even further...you know, trying to please him. But the next thing I knew he had his cock out and he stroked it a bit to be sure it was good and hard and then he was all over me trying to stab it in! 'Andy! Andy!' I begged him, 'Please Andy...give me a chance to...' But he was not to be denied. And so, I took hold of his, by now, big and hard penis and I brought it to my pussy. I laid back against the side door of his car and I slowly dragged his cock head up and down the lips of my pussy, trying to get some lubrication so it wouldn't hurt when he put it in. 'Please Andy,' I begged, 'let me get my pussy all nice and wet for you so you can slide it in nice and smooth!' I moved his cock all over my pussy and opened my legs as far as they would go in the small space we had in the back seat. Finally, I was ready for penetration and I placed Andy's cock right at the little division I have down there...right there on my little bare pussy. My panties were on the floor of the car now, and I looked up at Andy lovingly and quietly said to my boyfriend 'Oh Andy, go ahead and fuck me now!' I held the hairless lips of my pussy open and reached back behind him in an effort to pull him into me. It was finally time! I held his cock in my hand softly and was gently guiding him into me. He seemed to hesitate for a moment and so i grasped his bloated prick a little harder and attempted to get the head of his cock into my pussy. 

"Then, I heard him gasp and he cried out 'Oh no!' and then streams of sticky white jism came pouring out all over my exposed loins! He came Sis! He never even fucked me! I was already panting and excited and my desire for him was complete but he never even got the head into my pussy and it was all over! I knew he was embarrassed and I tried to smooth his ruffled feathers but instead, he got angry and just about shoved me out of the car without even giving me my panties back. 'See ya' was all he said and then he backed out of the driveway at, like, a hundred miles an hour and screeched away."

So. Now I had a feel for why my little sister seemed upset. It was beyond me to try and explain to her that, if you do all that pussy and panty teasing and then you're trying to gently guide an 18 year old guy into your hairless young pussy, Yeah! He's very likely to come in his pants! Which, from the sound of it, he almost did! I told Cindy that next time try and arrange a more private spot where he can take his time and do a little less with the teasing even though I'm sure Sam told you all about that. She sniffled a little but seemed to understand what I was saying.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

The next afternoon, Andy showed up to do his laundry and to hang out with Cindy when she got off work. By now, Sam was up in Bandon golfing and so It was just me and Andy when he drove up and unloaded his clothes. I had just run a load of lingerie and was about to hang my things up on the clothesline. Of course we have a dryer but I like the nice scent of panties that are fresh off the line outdoors. Andy started his first load of jeans and watched as I hung up my tiny diaphanous panties right in front of him. I knew he was getting an eyeful but I actually had an ulterior motive. 

"Those...those are some sexy panties there Melissa." He finally said. I turned to face him and gave him my little explanation about liking the fresh scent of line dried panties but, of course, I omitted the little detail about how I wanted to show off my underwear to my little sister's boyfriend.

"I love wearing sexy little panties Andy!" I smiled at him. "It makes me feel like such a natural woman. Tiny little panties tend to creep up into my vagina and it's stimulating for me. You know?" I shot him such a look when I said it. Andy looked surprised at my brutally frank comment and seemed to be at a loss for words.

"You mean...you mean your panties turn you on while you're wearing them?" Was the best he could come up with in response.

I pinned up a couple more pairs of scandalously brief panties and then casually added "Oh yes. In fact the pair I'm wearing now are so tight they get me all wet after only a half hour of so of wearing them. They're really quite enjoyable. Here, would you like to see?" 

Andy's eyes widened as I turned to face him and then demurely raised my summer dress to reveal my tiniest Victoria's Secret panties. Just a barely there G string which did very little to hide my considerable female charms. With his eyes bulging out now, I turned around to show him my full ripe ass cheeks with just that tiny little ribbon bisecting them! And, knowing I now had his full attention, I 'accidentally' dropped a little lavender pair of lacy panties on the grass and, of course, I knelt down to pick them up. This maneuver caused my butt cheeks to open up and completely expose my tight pink asshole and the barely covered but obviously outlined lips of my pussy below!

When I returned my glance to Andy, he was shell shocked and a bulge was starting to appear in his crotch. Knowing I had him now, I simply told him "Andy come in the cabana for a minute. If you're going to do laundry, you should do all of your laundry."

I led the strapping blonde haired boy into the little cabana by the pool and began to pull off his tee shirt and then his pale green shorts. Andy was mesmerized by my actions and simply stood there while I pulled down his briefs exposing his rather large cock! Wow! Cindy didn't tell me about that! Wow! Look at that thing and it isn't even completely erect yet!

I tossed Andy's clothes into the nearby clothes basket that was next to be washed and then returned my attention to his penis.

"That impressive Andy!" I complimented him. "How does my sister like your big weapon?" I smiled when I said it and wasn't at all surprised when he was flummoxed trying to come up with an answer. He never did answer and I didn't care either. Instead I grabbed the bottle of fabric softener and squirted a dollop of it onto my palm. I then rubbed my hands together until they were good and slippery. Smiling up at Andy now, I brought both hands to his rapidly hardening cock and began to slowly stroke him which seemed to please him quite a bit.

"Oh Melissa...That's so good" He murmured almost to himself. His cock continued to grow in my hands and I slipped my left hand down to caress his balls while I jerked off his shaft with my other hand. Andy reached down and attempted to pull the straps of my flowered dress off so he could see my tits. I took a moment to help him out with that task and soon my large breasts were swaying right in front of the lad.

"Do you like my titties Andy?" I needlessly asked. Oh yes, he liked them all right. My sister has wonderful little tits but nothing like mine! Thinking the time was right, I reached down and pulled off my little G string and handed it to Andy. My pussy was now bare beneath my dress and Andy was sniffing my little panties while I brought him pleasure with my hands. I only intended to jerk Andy off so that when my sister got home he would have a chance to please her having just blown off some steam...and some sperm, with me. But, Wow! Now I was thinking about how that big piece of meat would feel in my pussy! And I started to get wet thinking about it! I redoubled my efforts and reached back to tease Andy's anus and firmly stroked his prick until, sooner than he wanted to be sure, he cried out and joyously began to spurt his seed into the air, gasping and panting all the while. I continued to milk his big prick until at last, he was finished. 

I retrieved my panties from Andy's trembling hands and leaned back to put them on, showing him my bare pussy in doing so. I pulled my dress back up, covering my tits and quietly told Andy that he should get dressed, my sister would be home from work soon.

I wasn't sure what would transpire when Cindy got home but I assumed Andy wouldn't be quite as over amped as he was on their last date. I hoped Sam was having fun golfing up in Oregon because I was having plenty of fun here and my fun wasn't over yet!
Old 28-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Well, as you might imagine, Cindy's boyfriend Andy was now showing up regularly to "Do Laundry" and, after that steamy hand job I'd given him, he was obviously hoping for another encounter with me. He would drop little hints about what had transpired between us and was always excited when he happened to stop by while I was hanging out my panties. He was always plenty early too. We usually had more than an hour before Cindy was due back from work.

"Gosh Melissa," He began one afternoon late in January. "You sure have great taste in panties. Um, well, Valentines day is coming up and, well, I sure would love to buy your sister some cute little panties as a special gift!"

"Well, go ahead Andy." I told him. "There's no law against men buying sexy underwear for their girl."

"I know but...but, well, I'm kinda embarrassed to go in a store like Victoria's Secret and go shopping around for panties. I think people would be looking at me kinda funny."

I just shook my head. Of course millions of men do just that and it's why Victoria's Secret makes so much money year after year. But I suspected Andy had an ulterior motive and it wouldn't take long for him to reveal it.

"Oh I doubt that Andy," I said with a smile, "Lots of men go in there and have fun picking out sleazy panties, especially when they have a cute salesgirl helping them." I raised my eyebrows when I said that.

"Oh, I know but I was thinking, well, I was thinking maybe... if you have some free time this week, well, you and I could, you know, maybe stop by the mall and run in there and you help me pick out some Valentines panties for Cindy!" He exhaled when he finally finished his explanation. I smiled to myself. Oh yeah Andy. We'll go to the mall and pick out some panties and, somehow, I'll manage to get into your pussy! But, I must admit, I'd found his sizable penis kind of intriguing when I'd jerked him off that day. Yes, I was technically "Helping Out My sister" but it was also an undeniable erotic thrill pulling on his hard cock until it spit the contents of his balls skyward. And so...

"Well, I'm busy this afternoon but maybe tomorrow we could squeeze it in..." I calmly replied. Secretly I thought: Yes Andy...and maybe I can rub and squeeze your cock into my panties after we get done shopping! His face brightened and then he got kind of talkative...like we were buds now.

"Cindy usually just wears white panties but I'd like to get her something a little sexier for Valentine's day." He needlessly explained. Men. They're really only interested in one thing.

But the next day, another glorious Southern California winter day, Andy showed up bright and early so we would have plenty of time for our mall excursion. We rode over in his car and he was obviously ogling my legs en route. We parked and made our way into the crowded mall. Victoria's Secret was just across from the entrance. I know the layout of the store quite well and so I led Andy past the modest styles they usually have towards the front door. I took him into the interior room where the salaciously brief panties are on display. I picked up a little lavender pair that featured lace along the leg bands and just the smallest cotton liner at the crotch. "How about these Andy?" 

Andy was quickly warming to the task now. "Sure Meliss'" He responded with barely a glance. "Let's get a few pairs for her!" 

Well, he pawed through that entire section with very little help from me. Seems once he got in the store with a female next to him, his shyness was gone and he concentrated on picking out exactly what he wanted to see on his little girlfriend. Andy quickly had several pairs ready to purchase and then he looked at me.

"How about you Melissa?" He asked, suddenly acquiring a confident air. His deep blue eyes penetrated mine as he asked me that leading question. "How about a pair of nice panties for you? After all, you've been helping me out here today."

I knew where Andy was going with this and I should have declined but I got to thinking. Thinking about my husband, who had recently fucked my little sister and was now off golfing in Oregon. He wasn't around to add any input about the matter. And so, after briefly considering this offer, I decided to accept.

"Well, okay Andy." I smiled at him. "How about...how about these?"

Andy gasped when I held up the little white panties I'd spotted earlier. They had no cotton liner and were completely diaphanous. Of course these panties would be irritating to wear all day but they were probably not going to be worn very long at all! There was a series of lacy curls up where my pubic hair would be but they would leave very little to the imagination. Andy swallowed and then took the little panties along with the others and headed for the check stand. He was so proud of himself as the cute girl totaled up his bill and carefully folded the panties and placed them in a nice pink Victoria's Secret bag. She stuffed some tissue paper in there too, knowing it was a gift.

"Thank you sir!" She beamed up at Andy and he beamed back!

Of course Andy was in high spirits as we drove home and, shortly after arriving, he eagerly asked me if I could model some of the panties "Just to see what they might look like on your sister!" he insisted.

"No, of course not." I immediately replied. I saw the look on Andy's face and a secret smile found it's way onto my face. What did he think? After a little teasing a couple of weeks ago and a hand job, I was just going to frolic around semi nude for him?

"But...but, Melissa..." she started but I interrupted him. "You're my little sister's boyfriend. Don't you think it would be just slightly inappropriate for me to be strutting around in those scandalously brief panties?" 

"Well, but don't you and Sam...um, I mean, well, you and Sam have some panty fun don't you? We could just do a little of that and..."

"Panty fun? Well, maybe. Actually Sam likes what he calls a 'free pussy show.' That's where he puts on some Coltrane or Miles and I'm supposed to saunter in the bedroom and show off my panties just for a couple of minutes, then I take them off and he lays down on the bed and I have to climb over him and kneel facing away so my asshole and pussy are right in his face."

"Wow." Was all Andy could think of to say in response to my intentionally lurid description of our married sex play. And, yes, that's something both of us like to do. He likes to look and I like to tease.

Andy seemed to be at a loss for words but I knew he wouldn't just give up. After all, we'd shared a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret and he had a bag full of sexy panties that he was dying to see me wear.

"Well, Okay how about just modeling the pair I bought for you? After all, I can't give them to you on Valentines Day in front of Sam and Cindy. Just change into them and, you know, lift your skirt for a minute and that'l be it. And thanks Melissa. It was really swell of you to help me out today. I don't think I would have had the nerve to go in there without you!"
Old 28-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Question Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

He was laying it on thick now but I let him hang for a couple more minutes and then without saying yes or no, I went into the bedroom with the panties. Now, I've modeled panties for my husband from time to time but this was going to be different. I decided to use a little trick I learned from a sorority sister when I was at USC. My friend Sue told me about this little trick and she knew her way around cock teasing believe me! Remembering what she'd taught me, I got the little bottle of Astro Glide and, after removing my panties, I rubbed some of it onto my freshly shaved pussy lips. When I pulled the see through panties Andy had bought for me into place, they glued themselves to my pussy. They weren't going to cover much in the first place but now, every nuance of my tight little pink pussy would be on display! Smoothing my skirt back down, I reentered the living room.

Andy was busy at the stereo setup and soon Miles Davis' classic "All Blues" came on in the room. I realized that now, Andy was hoping for the 'free pussy show' I'd described earlier. But he wasn't going to get that...no way.

Andy smiled at me when he saw me strolling into the room and he sat on the sofa, eager to see those ridiculously brief panties on his girlfriend's big sister's loins. I knew no matter what I did the pink flesh of my pussy lips would not be covered by the little white panties but he wouldn't be treated to a shot of my completely naked pussy. I walked over to where Andy sat and, without hesitation, I reached down and slowly lifted the hem of my skirt until the little panties...now clearly revealing the vertical division I have down there, were exposed. I heard a little gasp escape his lips. I know Andy wasn't expecting such an explicit view of my barely covered pussy. He briefly rubbed his hand over his crotch as, I assume, his cock was quickly hardening in his pants.

"Aw Gee, Melissa, you're really something!" He managed to get out while clearing his throat. At that point, I dropped my skirt and, as far as I was concerned, the show was over. But Andy didn't just give up. No, he moved to his feet and his arms encircled me.

"Lets dance a little." He said smiling down at me. The music of "Kind of Blue" does have a hypnotic effect on me and I didn't complain when he pulled me against him and we began to slowly dance around the room. Andy's penis, yes, his BIG penis was now plenty hard and he made no effort to hide the fact, pressing himself into my groin as we danced. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was getting a little turned on myself. I had only intended to do a little panty teasing but feeling that big thick cock had me remembering what it was like to hold it in my hands and coax all of the sperm out of it. Andy's hands moved down to cup the cheeks of my ass and I knew I should stop him...but I didn't. sensing no reluctance on my part, he pulled my butt cheeks into his gently swaying groin and gave me an even more sensuous feel of his manhood...barely hidden beneath his cargo shorts. I looked up at Andy and our eyes met. We shared that unspoken communication between a man and a woman that doesn't require words. Then, Andy tried to kiss me.

"No Andy!" I sharply told him. "We're just dancing and we're not going anywhere else, okay?"

"Okay okay" he said apologetically. "Sorry, I just got carried away with the moment. You...you're a very desirable woman Melissa. I...I care for you and I wish there was some way I could express my feelings but..."

"But you're my sister's guy and I'm a married woman so we'll have to leave it at that." Right about then, Flamenco Sketches began. A slow and sultry song and Miles wonderfully tasteful horn filled up the room. I hoped my rebuke was enough but I found myself wanted to dance a little more. And so I grabbed Andy and we renewed our sexy slow dance there in the living room...his now rock hard cock pressing right up against my panty covered pussy.

Oh that Flamenco song just takes me away every time I hear it. Yes, I remember hearing it with Sam during one of my "Free Pussy Shows" and I remember him fucking me like he really meant it afterwards. Sam isn't the biggest guy I've ever had but he knows what to do with what he has!

Now I was getting seriously horny. It was a combination of the music and the very close slow dance with Andy. Also, my lubed up pussy was getting stimulated by those tiny white panties I felt I had to sit down or I might lose control of the situation.

"Let's...let's sit down for a minute Andy." I finally said. We both sat down on the sofa and Andy slipped his arm around me. I knew he wanted to kiss me but I decided not to send him any kind of body language invitation. The smooth jazz continued to fill the room and then Andy slipped down onto his knees before me. I knew what he wanted: He wanted another look at my panties. His fingers took hold of the hem of my skirt and attempted to raise it up but I stopped him.

"Andy, no." I said simply. "I'm a married woman and we just can't do this."

"But Melissa, we're really not doing anything right?" He began. "I mean, we went shopping, you showed me your Valentine's gift and now we're listening to some music and dancing. I love your little sister Melissa. But I have strong feelings for you too. And you know...we're just fooling around."

He was persistent. I'll have to give him that. Finally, I decided that maybe I should "fool around" just a little bit more. With Andy looking on closely, I took hold of my skirt's hem and slowly pulled it upwards until my very brief panties were exposed. I saw Andy's eyes fixated on the salacious sight I'd presented him with. Then, I opened my legs and even more of my hairless vagina was visible. With the light coating of lubrication I knew my panties were showing Andy every delightful curve I have down there and the subtle pink color of my pussy lips was also glistening before him.

"Geez Melissa, you are so hot." He sputtered. He reached out and, instead of trying to grab my pussy, he just used his palms to push my thighs apart even further. Then, I remembered my sorority sister's words on how to really pull off a major league cock tease: Pull your panties up so both lips are completely naked! And so, I did it. I pulled the skimpy pantries up so that even more of my excited pussy was on display.

Andy didn't speak but moved even closer to my luridly exposed loins until I could feel his hot breath all over my vagina. He stared at my barely covered pussy for a few moments and then his eyes traveled up to meet mine. He had a hopeful, imploring look on his face and, in response, I took my pussy lips in my fingers and delicately pulled them open. Now only the very center of my sex was hidden from my little sister's boyfriend's gaze. 

"Oh Mel, Please!" He begged, "Please honey, I've got to...to..." and, with that he reached for the waistband of my tight little panties, his intentions clear.

"No! Andy, no!" I whispered, "Don't take off my panties! I'm a married woman, and it wouldn't be right, you know that!"

"Oh but Mel, I'm so hard! Please baby, please let me...let me just for a second..."

"Andy, don't take off my panties! I've let you look! I showed you my panties but I just can't let you take them off! My bare pussy is only for Sam to see!"

Andy didn't accept defeat but moved to his feet and quickly unzipped his shorts and dropped them to the carpet. His briefs quickly followed and now I was faced once again with that mammoth penis. Yes, I remembered what a feeling of power I got while stroking that big hard rod of flesh. I remembered the sensation of his cock stiffening and then jerking as he reached orgasm with my small hands fondling him. And, yes. Yes I wanted to feel that big stiff cock but I couldn't let him fuck me.

Andy didn't give me a chance to decide a course of action because he was right upon me very quickly. He took his hardon in his hand and brought it to the flimsy crotch of my panties. He then began to rub it up and down along the lacy cloth that provided the final barrier to my pussy hole.

"Don't Andy..." I gasped, "Don't take off my panties!" But Andy wasn't making any attempt to pull down my panties. Now, he was rubbing his bloated cock head all over my exposed pussy lips! I began to regret my decision to lubricate my pussy beforehand because now he was getting closer and closer to penetrating me even with my tiny panties doing their best to protect me! His cock was shiny now from my light coat of Astro Glide and now my natural feminine lubrication was adding to it. That big plum shaped cock head was rubbing all over my barely covered pussy and trying to insinuate itself into the desperately resisting hole Andy could sense there. All it would take would be one big shove and all of that gigantic cock would slide into my helpless little pussy. I sensed the situation getting away from me and finally, I reached out and grabbed Andy's big thick cock hoping to stop him from fucking me.

"Andy...please don't fuck me! It wouldn't me right!" I was begging now and holding his onto his prick for dear life. I gave his cock a light squeeze and he grunted in response. I had only one hope now...to get him to come before he managed to cram all of his big throbbing cock into my wildly excited pussy.

"Andy...go ahead and rub your cock all over my panties, okay? Please don't fuck me but go ahead and enjoy my panties all you want!" It wasn't much but it was the only card I had to play now.

Andy seemed to consider my offer and then asked me to roll over onto my knees there on the carpet. "I'll rub it in your butt cheeks Mel. I think I can come that way."

I obeyed as soon as I heard his words. I saw a glimmer of hope just ahead and so I moved to my knees before him with my arms resting on the sofa cushions. I felt him lift my skirt and knew that my womanly ass cheeks and puckered little back hole were now visible to him. Andy took my pussy lips in hand and spread me open, just pushing the now wet panties out of his way. Then I felt his huge cock beginning to slide over my well lubricated pussy lips. Up and back he maneuvered his rock hard cock all over my pussy lips and asshole as I began to helplessly moan beneath him. Of course it felt good! And, of course I wanted to get fucked right then! Who was I kidding? I felt tremendous desire for that big prick the first time I saw it in the patio a couple weeks ago. Now, it was knocking on my door and I was hard pressed not to let him in! But I just couldn't!

"Don't fuck me Andy!" I begged again, "Please don't take off my panties and fuck my little bare pussy!" 

Andy was fired by my words and I felt his penis begin to pick up speed, rubbing all over my barely covered pussy and asshole. And then, then he pulled my panties out of the way and all of my shaved pussy and asshole were open to him! I was completely helpless now! My panties were so skimpy they were easily rendered useless and now I was at my little sister's boyfriend's mercy.

But there was to be no mercy. No, Andy took hold of his big stiff penis and placed the well lubricated head at the tight little dimple of my anus. My eye's widened as I realized what was about to happen but it was too late now to do anything about it!

"Not back there!" I wailed. "Not my asshole! It's too big Andy! Please, it's just too big!"

But all of my teasing had Andy beyond the point of reason and more and more pressure was applied to my vainly resisting asshole until, at last, it caved in and Andy's big cock surged into my body. I cried out in protest but Andy, moving slowly, managed to finally load all of his thick penis into my asshole. I realized there was no more I could do now. Begging wouldn't help me. So I just knelt there and took it. Andy began to fuck me now, putting all of his throbbing hardness up my ass repeatedly as I squirmed beneath him. He took hold of my waist and began to pull me back to meet him each time he stabbed forward. Then, the quiet sound of his balls slapping into my glistening pussy lips began to fill the room. Andy slipped one finger into my pussy and rubbed my special spot just inside. That wonderful little spot I'd discovered when I was just a girl which has brought me so much pleasure over the years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1