The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Hope all bros have a successful hunting session today hehehehe
Old 04-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good week ahead!!!
Old 05-04-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alpacas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Have a good week ahead!!!
Thanks bro
Old 06-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Meeting J in abit for a quick release hehehehe need to release stress...
Old 07-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Here's another short about my indo maid fb. Met K we chat people nearby. Met her car park near my work place first nothing happened just kiss and feel her breast hehehehe. After a few more days messaging she agreed to meet ne when her boss was outstation. Met and went straight to my fave hotel. K is petit she's what u call a butter. Meaning her body's hot butter face 😂😂😂😂😂. But body is nice b cup tits w small eraser tip nipples and nice round bouncy ass........started w her bbbj me since she wmhas braces abit difficult so asked her to lick more hehehe once hard opened her legs and started penetrating her. Man she was actually quite tight!!! Fucked her til she came and asked her to cowgirl man this bitch is horny she was fucking so wet. She came again after awhile. Proceed to ask her to turn around that i have a nice view of her nice perky ass!!!! Rubbed my cock before shoving it in she yelped as she was suprised. Continued fucking her doggy while slapping her ass time to time when i was about to cum i pulled out remove and jerked off wanting to cum on her boobs but tot last minute came on her face hehehehehehe she wanted to move but held her down til i finished. She was pissed hahahahha but i sayang abit and bs her blah blah blah. 2nd she smart already and cim me and kwai kwai swallow after she cleaned and licked it clean after... Hope u brothers enjoy my shorts!!!
Old 07-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 832 / Power: 16
roysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to beholdroysux is a splendid one to behold

sound interesting...
Old 07-04-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS lucky fella, more please.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Meadows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
TS lucky fella
This i really agree on
Old 08-04-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 17
~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!~oyster~ is one of the Best!

TS can intro your indo maid fb to me ?
Old 10-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Happy hunting this sunday bros!!!!
Old 12-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Met up w G at her place as her sir outstation hehehe wah maid good life sleep ac room leh �������� fucked her good and finally managed to devirginize her asshole. Needed alot of lube to pentrate her tight ass but it was worth it. At first she kept saying pain pain darling slowly. After a few more minutes She was moaning non stop asked her to talk in filipino hehehehe she kept saying ang tigas ng titi mo ang sarap........ I asked her where my cock is in tagalog and she said my pwet. Damn making me hornier. Kept telling me fuck me more fuck me more darling fuck me i'm cumming dont stop fuck my asshole aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! She actually came while i was ass fucking her!!!! Love this bitch hehehehe getting hard now just thinking of that tight asshole! Afyer she came i pumped a few more time pulled out and came on her tits.....damn abit blood and brown stuff hahahahahaha. Washed up and ahe massaged me tim i fell asleep after a quick nap proceeded to round 2 sos anal again but managed to do missionary anal hehehehe so nice to see my cock plunging in and out of a tight asshole....this time came on her face asked her to suck but she dunwan hehehe so lnn cum in her face.
Hope bros enjoy. Happy hunting!!!!
Old 21-04-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 14
lightfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlightfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlightfoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a picture of the maid ?
Old 21-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Nooks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post