The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
By the way Mercs is cheap in Thailand, especially most of them buy 2nd hand 3-4 years C class only around 1 million baht plus, and condo 1 bedroom only 2 million or lesser depend which part of Chon Buri.......So confirm very big part is sponsored by khun Robert.
The expert has voiced out... Happyman007 has walked thru this road before

Coincident, I have an ang mo friend who stays in Sriracha. She always comment that I drive a pick up which I have to partly agree, a Fortuner. Dunno whether was she mocking me.

She came to me 1 day n told me, she brought a merc n offered to drive me around when I am in Sriracha. 1 fine day, I wanted to go Pattaya so dropped by Sriracha for lunch with her. She does drive a merc but a C180.
Old 29-03-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
voldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoldermort is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by voldermort View Post
will be dropping by 31st march to 3rd april....

let me know if anyone is keen to tag team or just find some gems together.

am open to visiting the sois together as well...

if intrested pm me your wechat or line and will discuss and plan
Upzzzzzzz anyone !!!!!
Old 10-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tony336 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage123 View Post
I went to look for mini-Thermae recently but was unsuccessful. I had spent 6 hours and covered a lot of ground around Ram Uni, Stadium, Soi 24 and the Main Ram Rd. It was just impossible (even with the clues provided by some bros in the thread) and felt like looking for a needle in a haysack.

I hope some kind bros can help me out with the location and am willing to offer $ in return. Please pm me with your quote.
Don't listen Ninja, If he really want to show you that place, he will tell you how to get there by a detailed guide.

I don't like the way he said between this and that ...

Don't waste your time, man ... BKK still have alot places to check.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

I will be in BKK/Patts from 28.04 - 05.05.18..... if you still cannot find the place I can hold your hand and bring you there

My hold hands fee is USD $750 only..... please remit money to my account if you are interested.

Btw that place starts late so go after 8pm....... dun be like another bro who went to soi cowboy in the MORNING and then proclaimed all bars in soi cowboy have closed down.... duh
Old 12-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
My hold hands fee is USD $750 only..... please remit money to my account if you are interested.
You are breaking the premium hold hand serwit cartel policies!
NO UNDERCUTTING!

Standard price USD1000 per day or subscribe to SBF premium membership!
Old 12-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You are breaking the premium hold hand serwit cartel policies!
NO UNDERCUTTING!

Standard price USD1000 per day or subscribe to SBF premium membership!
Hello hello...... dun anyhow say hor.
My hold hands service has always been USD $750.... you can go back 4-5 yrs back to my old posts when I was resident in BKK and my services were in demand
Even back then I was oredi charging USD $750 before the others came into the market. Afaik at that time Naemlo was the only one charging more than me......
Old 12-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello hello...... dun anyhow say hor.
My hold hands service has always been USD $750.... you can go back 4-5 yrs back to my old posts when I was resident in BKK and my services were in demand
Even back then I was oredi charging USD $750 before the others came into the market. Afaik at that time Naemlo was the only one charging more than me......
Then you have to move with the times.
Now hold hand serwit price is rigged by cartel.
Chairman is naemlo.
He is pushing for price standardisation and transparency for the benefit of all providers.

Are you in or are you out?
Either you join as cartel member or prepared to get labeled as pariah 555.
Old 12-04-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is pushing for price standardisation and transparency for the benefit of all providers.
It is better to have a fixed pricing else everyone pushes the price down, there will not be even bone left..... Today, u offer 750, tmr another offers 500... what is the benefit of these? Follows govt style of management.... up n no down.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is better to have a fixed pricing else everyone pushes the price down, there will not be even bone left..... Today, u offer 750, tmr another offers 500... what is the benefit of these? Follows govt style of management.... up n no down.
It's good that chairman naemlo come out and say a few words 555!

I think it's working as these few days have lesser lazy spoon feeders asking for hand outs.
Old 13-04-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It's good that chairman naemlo come out and say a few words 555!

I think it's working as these few days have lesser lazy spoon feeders asking for hand outs.
Bloody cheapskates noobs!. Travel agency and hold hands service was FOC by me. Too many people now pm me for FOC advice for cheonging info for the South. Must totally agreed with naemlo pricing. Now, my service is no more FOC but my charges per person is USD 2,000 if I am the travel guide.
Old 13-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bloody cheapskates noobs!. Travel agency and hold hands service was FOC by me. Too many people now pm me for FOC advice for cheonging info for the South. Must totally agreed with naemlo pricing. Now, my service is no more FOC but my charges per person is USD 2,000 if I am the travel guide.
You've been exploited for far too long!

55555 you're even more premium than naemlo.

It's ok the cartel only have problem with those charging below USD1000.
Want to charge more it's up to you 555!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
XL - USD$10k
I wonder what the USD10,000 XL package has?
One LT with Nong Natt Chanapa 555?
Old 14-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
News saying that Natt yet to consummate with her farang old hubby.
Marriage because of money not sex
Old 14-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will be in BKK/Patts from 28.04 - 05.05.18..... if you still cannot find the place I can hold your hand and bring you there

I am interested. Me & my travelling companion would like to book your service on 1st May. How do we send the money to you? $750 is a bit steep but we still save $250 by choosing you. All the others quote $1000. I sent you PM few days ago maybe you not read them yet?
Old 14-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckau View Post
I am interested. Me & my travelling companion would like to book your service on 1st May. How do we send the money to you? $750 is a bit steep but we still save $250 by choosing you. All the others quote $1000. I sent you PM few days ago maybe you not read them yet?
Suggest you stay at Silom/sukhumvit area.
All the happenings are there. Slowly explore and read through info in Internet.
I used to be like you. But I need get out from comfort zone.

While Pattaya is just few hours from bkk. Can take a bus with your friend. I never tried but soon I'm going to try.

If you insist for a tour guide , then suggest u stick to 1000usd.
People sacrifice their time and effort to show you.

Hahahaha. Happy cheonging!
Old 14-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Huckau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Suggest you stay at Silom/sukhumvit area.
All the happenings are there. Slowly explore and read through info in Internet.
I used to be like you. But I need get out from comfort zone.

While Pattaya is just few hours from bkk. Can take a bus with your friend. I never tried but soon I'm going to try.

If you insist for a tour guide , then suggest u stick to 1000usd.
People sacrifice their time and effort to show you.

Hahahaha. Happy cheonging!
We are familiar with bangkok / pattaya. In fact my companion is a co-owner of a restaurant on South Pattaya Road (some of you may know him, he has another branch in angeles city near walking street). Because we have been unable to locate this mini thermae despite going on several recon missions we dun mind paying for someone to guide us there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1