The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MarinaBayStones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

TS, camping for more
Old 04-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update!! Camping for more
Old 04-03-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Thanks for the support guys, would love to hear what you guys think like what you think of Auntie Kat after reading a certain posts etc Read liao a lot more motivation to write more, especially the bro who PMed me saying that she was his FB back then and that she was a good cock tease

I know definitely got some bros here got up her before. Because from the guys that I have seen or heard her with, already close to 10+, let alone what Jack saw or heard. If you think you got up her before, PM me. She always frequent different clubs like Dragonfly, Luxi, Shanghai Dolly, Gossip and Orchard towers.

One more shot, taken on the same day as the previous one. Can you even call this a downblouse? lol

------------------------------------------------
Jack then continued his story.

Not long after that incident, his parents divorced, wasn't really curious about the reason behind it so I didn't pry and I'm not that insensitive also. Basically, the first few years, Auntie Kat worked really hard to support the family just because of the divorce and becoming the sole breadwinner along with having to pay the lawyer fees etc.

Jack recounted that she turned slightly abusive, probably due to fatigue and stress from the broken marriage and also pressure from work. And Jack being a sensible child, he tried his best to study hard to make his mother proud. It must have been close to 3 years afterwards when he turned 8 and her 34, Auntie Kat started going out with her friends more often and her temper went back to normal.

One of those friends is Auntie Kim. At first, they would just go out to have dinner after work, sometimes Jack would join in after Auntie Kat picked him up from school. But soon after, Auntie Kim started introducing her clique to Auntie Kat. Jack thought nothing of them because he didn't think that there was anything wrong with his mother getting more friends and hopefully would not be as distraught as before if she had someone to talk to.

But things started to change as dinner would lead to them going to a KTV lounge (not those lupsup one according to Jack because Auntie Kat got bring him there a few times). He saw that the group of friends are smoking and drinking in the lounge so he would often go out to the balcony just because of the smoke.

' They actually treat me quite well la so I thought maybe this one is entertainment for them. ' he then recounted.

He then told me that their clique had maybe 5 guys and 3 girls including Auntie Kat. They were a rowdy bunch but still, they were kind to him and treated him as a friend as well. He said he lost track of time but maybe after a month or two that they met each other, there was this one Uncle which we will call him as Uncle B.

He said, Uncle B was really good to both him and Auntie Kat. He would often pick Auntie Kat off of work before turning to his primary school and pick him up and go to dinner together. Needless to say, he was pretty interested in the now single Auntie Kat.

It was his birthday on that night and it was a Friday night so they went to the lounge to have a feast first before they went back to the ktv lounge to sing and party. And as usual, Auntie Kat passed some money to Jack to play in the arcade because she didn't want Jack to go back home alone. Jack complied and went to play on his own.

She probably didn't expect him to come back so early because he would usually spend at least an hour or two in the arcade given that amount of money. But he did. He went to their usual ktv lounge and opened the door. There, he saw his mother kissing Uncle B, locked in a passionate kiss while the others cheered them on.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 04-03-2018 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

' Huh? They never see you meh? ' I asked.

' Don't know leh, no one call out to me. ' Jack then answered sheepishly.

He then described the ktv lounge to be almost like a hotel room like that. With a personal hallway which leads outside or to the room's toilet and a few sofas in front of the television where they were singing karaoke. At least that was what he had remembered la. I asked him if he still remember the location but he say don't know because always is Uncle B drive them there and quite far he say. The only ktv that reminds me of that most likely Arena country club in the West liao.

But basically, no one noticed that he had entered the room due to the noise from the karaoke and the cheers. He stood there in silence, not sure what to do. But he scared he saw something that he not supposed to see so he went out but curiosity got the better of him as he opened the door slightly ajar to peek inside.

After a few more seconds, Uncle B and Auntie Kat's lips finally parted as they sat back down together. Apparently, they were playing truth or dare but instead of spinning bottles, they were playing 1,2,3, loser has to choose between truth or dare.

' Hahahaha! Kat you lost again! ' he could hear her friends roaring in laughter.

' Jeez! Suay la today ahahahah. ' Auntie Kat laughed. Jack said that he saw that she was already tipsy/drunk at that point of time.

They were in the corner seat of the sofa with the arm rest. Uncle B was leaning against the arm rest whereas Auntie Kat was leaning on Uncle B's chest. Something like this:

' Lai lai lai, truth or dare? ' the friends asked.

' Dare la, lai la! ' Auntie Kat was laughing away as well.

The group other than Auntie Kat and Uncle B huddled together for a bit before shouting. ' Lai come, we dare you let B autoroam your body for 3 minutes. You can't resist! '

' Wa cannot la.. ' Auntie Kat refused. ' Just now kiss already leh.. '

' Ya la, must up stakes a bit higher ma, otherwise where got fun? ' the friends told her, trying to psycho her.

' Cannot la.. so many people around also.. ' Auntie Kat stood her ground.

' Booo. ' the friends jeered. ' B's birthday leh! Only one time thing what! '

' Walao.. ok la ok la.. ' she gave into peer pressure. ' Only 3 minutes ah? This one last dare liao ah '

' Got rules or not? ' Uncle B then asked.

' Cannot take off my clothes ah. ' Auntie Kat then warned him.

' Lai lai take one more glass first before you guys start. ' Auntie Kim passed both of them a glass of beer each, asking them to down the whole glass before continuing as part of the punishment.

' Wapiang, your mother wild leh. ' I commented.

' Cheebye la. ' Jack was still getting pissed at me despite saying the truth. He then continued telling the story.

One of the friends then started his stopwatch as Uncle B pushed Auntie Kat to the wall and forced himself onto her lips once more. Their friends immediately became silent and watched on. At first Auntie Kat was surprised but soon returned the favor. While they were kissing, Uncle B spent no extra time. One of his hand slipped underneath her shirt and started fondling her breasts whereas his other hand slipped down south and reached into her jeans and started playing with her crotch.

At first she acted like nothing was happening but soon after, she started squirming under his touch. Her lips that was sealed shut by Uncle B's lips started cracking and sexy voices soon escaped.

' Mmm.. Ahh.. Haa.. ' Jack could hear her gasp and related it back to when he had first saw his parents having sex. His first thought was, ' oh my god, is that really my mom? '

When I first hear him describe the scene I also a bit in disbelief. Because although I only spent a few weeks with her, I don't think she's that kind of a person, at least not so easy ba. She was very cheerful and had a strange elegant charm to her I guess if I have to put it in words. It's like seeing a nerd with tattoos on, it's a weird combination. But after hearing what I heard that night, I believed him somewhat.

' Wooo! ' the friends cheered and got into an uproar the moment the 3 minutes was up.

Uncle B then reluctantly parted ways from Auntie Kat who leaned against the wall in a daze. Her face was flushed as she just stared at Uncle B in a drunken stupor. Her clothes were disheveled as Uncle B really had his way with her to not waste that 3 minutes.

He could see the outline of his Mom's bra through the light colored tank top that she was wearing. Instead of covering her modest chest like it's supposed to, the bra was resting on top of her heaving chest as two peaks were formed right below her bra, boldly pressing against the fabric.

Her jeans was unbuttoned and unzipped. Gravity and her squirming about did the rest as the jeans fell slightly to below her butt level, revealing her white panties underneath. It took Auntie Kat a few more seconds before she pulled up her jeans and zip as Uncle B triumphly show off the fingers that had went inside of her crotch.

' Did you get wet? ' Auntie Kim joked.

' Just sweat la, hahaha.. I go toilet fix my bra first. ' she then excused herself and walked towards the hallway.

Lucky enough for Jack he pretended to open the door at that moment as Auntie Kat saw him, her eyes opened wide in surprise for a moment.

' Oh Jack, you're back? ' she pretended like nothing happened.

Upon hearing Auntie Kat saying that, all the friends behind started sorting themselves out, leaving no trace of the havoc that had happened just earlier. And he didn't breathe a word to anyone of what he saw.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

keep the updates coming bro, great story.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 9
PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!PowerDown is one of the Best!

Awesome story TS, camping here for more
Old 05-03-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for more updates bro, great story
Old 05-03-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story ts, waiting for more.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
matsumotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very good story
Old 05-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

It's probably one or two weeks after that night that another incident happened. As per usual, Auntie Kat had gone out with the clique but this time around she did not bring Jack along. According to what she told him, she said that they were going to a club tonight instead of the usual ktv lounge so he wasn't permitted to go.

He said he waited for her until close to 1am but she hasn't come back so he went to sleep. In the middle of the night, he woke up to go to the washroom. When he left his room, he saw Auntie Kat and Uncle B sleeping in the living room with a mattress laid out. Both of them were naked cuddling each other while asleep except Auntie Kat who had just her black panties on.

At first, Jack didn't know what to think of the situation. But he decided to ignore them and went to the bathroom. As he flushed and came out of the bathroom, it seems that Auntie Kat got woken up by the sounds of the water running and saw him walking back to the living room. She then hurriedly tried to cover herself up along with Uncle B.

Jack just feigned to be sleep walking and went back to his room. There, he could hear them whispering outside as Auntie Kat woke up Uncle B.

' You think he saw us? ' Uncle B asked.

' I'm not sure. He's always half-asleep when he wakes up in the middle of the night so I think maybe he will think it's a dream by tomorrow morning.. ' Auntie Kat told him.

Long story short, Jack feigned to have not seen anything that night and Auntie Kat didn't confront him about it either. But after that night, he noted that Uncle B stopped by their home much more often, it's probably close to two months later that Jack said Uncle B stopped coming and Auntie Kat seemed a bit more moody than usual.

' Then what happened? ' I asked him.

' Everything started changing lo.. ' Jack then told me.

The clique started going from KTV lounges to actual clubs and pubs to party. And being single, it was only natural for guys to approach Auntie Kat whom was only 34-35 at that point of time. Jack said at first he didn't really realize it himself just because of the timing she always come back at is in the middle of the night. But there were a few occasions where he could hear them.

Basically what happened according to his assumption was that, Auntie Kat would get drunk in the club/pub that she went and a stranger would bring the drunk her back home who would then proceed to take advantage of her. Whether it was consensual or not leaves much to be debated but the fact that she continues to frequent those places told of the tale that the sex was truly consensual and that she had wanted it herself.

The strangers who brought her back and fuck, would have two choices. Either they stay the night and become her boyfriend afterwards in which she still tells Jack that they are her friends or simply leave after the deed. And each time she 'broke up' with these 'friends' of hers, the cycle will repeat itself. It has been 4 years since it started and Jack recounted that the amount of guys that he has seen coming in and out of their house was probably close to 10+, not factoring in the ones that he doesn't know. And Uncle A whom we had just saw was just one of these friends whom probably had brought her back back then on the night I have heard them.

' Wa.. your mother.. really wild leh.. ' I told him.

' Fuck la. I don't understand also. She need guys so bad meh. ' Jack was already drunk. I could tell that he was venting out the things that he had kept a secret up until now.

' Go ask her yourself la. ' I then told him.

' You siao ah? No way man. ' Jack retorted.

There was a silence before he then murmured.

' There was once right when I was still in like P4 or P5.. ' he then continued the story.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Prior to knowing me about 2 years back, when Jack was still in P5 or P6. He said that Auntie Kat had a friend if you know what I mean, which we could call Uncle C. Uncle C worked late shifts until maybe 9pm in which he would then call Auntie Kat and ask if Jack or she wants supper, often using that context to come over and stay.

According to Jack, he was much wilder than any of Auntie Kat's friends that he have seen or heard. Because Auntie Kat and Jack's bedroom was only separated by a single wall, he could often hear a lot because of it especially so when the bed frame hits the wall. So he roughly knew. But he continued to keep mum about it because he thought that Auntie Kat has her own rights to have boyfriends and such.

Then there was one night, all 3 of them were in the living room. Jack was lying down on the mattress whereas the two of them were seated on the black sofa behind him. He said he could remember it clearly. They were watching an episode of ‘Lost’ that night on Channel 5. Throughout the show, he could kinda hear giggling behind him but paid no heed to it because back then the episode was pretty intense and his eyes were glued onto the screen.

“ Mmm.. Don’t.. “ he said he could then hear something behind him.

Out of curiosity he guess, he tilted his head backwards on the pillow and checked on them. But perhaps they saw that he was turning that they stopped what they were doing immediately. So, what he saw was pretty ‘normal’ to him. Basically, Uncle C had his right arm coiled around Auntie Kat’s neck, with his palm resting on her chest level and his left hand resting on her left thigh.

The hem of her pink nightie was slightly exposed as he could see her white, slightly translucent, panties in between her slightly spread open legs. He could see her black pubes through the thin fabric. She immediately closed her legs upon seeing his gaze. Because back then his sexual knowledge was still very limited, to be exact the only knowledge he had was from Auntie Kat whom told him that to get pregnant, a guy inserts his penis into a girl’s vagina, that’s all he knew, nothing about pleasure whatsoever.

Perhaps that was why he paid it no attention and thought it was just his imagination so he turned his head back to the screen. It was literally thirty seconds when the screen went black due to advertisements that he could kind of see their reflection on the black screen and what they were actually doing behind his back.

Uncle C’s right hand was playing with her right breast through her nightie, fondling it through the thin fabric. With each movement of his hand, her nightie only became more disheveled and more of her white chest became exposed. His left hand, on the other hand, was in between her legs that had spread open once more, inside of her white translucent panty. He decided to keep quiet and pretended that he didn’t see anything and continued watching them through the reflection.

' Eh wait wait, what nightie? ' I interrupted Jack and asked him again.

' My Mom usually at home standard attire is a night gown/pajamas and panties only.. ' he then say.

' Unless we are expecting someone that's not her 'friend' then she will change into T shirt or maybe put on a bra.. '

' Wa.. okok. ' I told him.

Her hands were on his chest, in a feeble attempt to push him away as she just kept shaking her head in protest. Even then, it seems like she wants it as well since she doesn’t seem to be resisting much. Seeing through her act, Uncle C became even bolder as he began pinching and teasing her nipple, making her squirm about while his other hand was still in her panties.

“ Mm.. Hnn.. “ Auntie Kat tried to lowered her volume but because Jack was watching them through the reflection of the television screen, it was clear as a bell.

Uncle C then slid his hand away from her panties and held it to her lips, probably reminding her to keep quiet lest Jack found out (although he already did). As if to add salt to injury, his right hand was still massaging her breast. The right strap of her nightie had slid down her shoulder, revealing almost half of her right chest which was just the right size for his hand to grab.

His fingers went inside her half-exposed nightie and were groping her white flesh as his thumb continuously rub back and forth of her brown nipple that occasionally came into view like a pendulum. She probably realized her state of attire as well and just as she was about to fix her attire in case Jack turns back, Uncle C did the unthinkable.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
galaxynoteS9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
petrolhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:21 AM
Samster

Searched through my collection.. found the nightie that she was wearing that night according to Jack.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1