The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"COACH SAMUEL!" she squealed and stood up, turning around.

"Oh .. um sorry" he mumbled. He explained about the towel. She remembered seeing her boyfriend do the same thing and laughed. "It's OK, coach. It's no big deal." She got back down and waved her ass at him. "Ready coach" she yelled.

He re-approached her butt and, since the skirt was in his way and she had said it was OK, he flipped it up again. Several of the girls giggled. He got flustered and, without thinking again, slapped his hand up between his center's legs. He was used to hitting an athlete's hard ass covered by tightly stretched uniform pants, with a cup underneath.

What his hand plowed into instead was soft pussy.

"EEK!" squealed Tiffany again, but she didn't stand up. She did flex her knees a little, pressing down onto his hand. He had enough sense of presence to yell the numbers and she slapped the ball in his hand with all the force of a starting center. The girls all stood up. Two ran forward. The guards looked around. His backs just stood there. The two who ran forward started jumping all over the field, yelling that they were open. He sighed. It was supposed to be a running play.

Tiffany ran up to him. "Um .. coach? Where you touched me?"

'Oh shit, here it comes' he thought to himself.

"I understand that that's where I should put the ball when I hike it, right?

He sighed with relief and nodded. Yes, it was going to be a long three weeks.

The next play, Tiffany bent over and waved her butt at him again, from side to side. This time he put his hand between her legs, but didn't touch her. She hiked the ball into his hand so hard, though, that she drove the back of his hand into her pussy. And she pushed down on his hand at the same time. When the play was over she came up to him. "Coach, If you don't touch me I can't feel where your hand is. I might not hike it right. So don't worry about ... things. OK?"

The next play, when he looked right, Susan was offsides and he had to yell at her to back up. In the process he forgot about Tiffany's pussy and when he planted his left hand he once again smacked her soft puss. This time she didn't make a sound. She just waved her ass while his hand was stuck between her legs.

"If I didn't know better" he thought to himself "I'd swear she's trying to rub her pussy on my hand!" Again, she slammed the ball into his hand just as well as any college bound senior could have. He thought, errantly as he threw the ball to Nicole, that if he'd jerked his hand out she'd have bruised that puffy little pussy of hers with that ball.

He blew the whistle, calling it a day and the girls all ran off the field hooting and hollering, some of them doing cartwheels and flips. Cheerleaders! They were cursed with endless energy and perkiness! He walked off the field thinking that soccer shoes might give them the traction they'd need for the game. What to do about uniforms, though. That was the question.

Estelle, Susan's mother, came to see him at school the next morning. She was a short athletic woman who wore her auburn hair in a pony tail. She was in good shape and had an ass to die for. She sheathed that ass in tight pants, like the ones she was wearing today. She pulled what might pass for a football jersey out of her bag and held it up for him to see. It was in the school colors of purple and orange and, in big letters across the back were the words "SAMUEL'S PIRETTES". "Get it?" she gushed. "Pirates ... Pirettes? Isn't it just so COOL?" On the shoulders were the numbers 1/7. "See, we decided to use fractions, instead of regular numbers. Aren't they just DARLING?"

"I don't understand" said Sam slowly.

"They're for the GIRLS!" cooed Estelle. "The mothers all got together and had them made! See? They can just drop them over their cheerleader uniforms. That way they won't have to change clothes. We can start the game as soon as the field is cleared for half time." She turned the jersey this way and that, admiring it.

"SAMUEL'S pirates?" he said. "Why SAMUEL'S?"

"No, SI - RETTES. You know, like Rock-ettes. It's a play on words ... that they're girls ? ..."

"I understand that part, Mrs. Ong. Why did you use MY name?"

"Oh!" she laughed. "They're YOUR team, coach Samuel. I mean you're training them, right? And they're running YOUR plays, right? YOU are their coach. Besides, all the girls talk about how great a coach you are, and how you're their favorite teacher and all that. "We spoke to the administration, and they've agreed to let you be the quarterback for the game. I mean, it wouldn't be fair to expect one of the girls to try to learn that much before the game, right?"

He thought about it. It wouldn't do any good to complain. And they'd already had the damn things made up. This was getting worse and worse. Then he had an idea. Her held up the jersey. They'd designed it so it could be worn over the normal cheerleading outfit. That meant the girls would be wearing their cheerleading skirts during the game. He pointed that out and cautioned that, since it was going to be a flag football game, that someone grabbing for a flapping flag might accidentally grab skirt instead, and that it could be embarrassing.

His hopes were dashed when Estelle said she didn't think anything like that would happen, and besides, it was all for fun and only a short game.

That evening, when the girls gathered for practice and he flipped up Tiffany's skirt, she was wearing plain cotton bikini panties, instead of her cheerleading panties. He stood there, staring.

She bent over further, looking up at him from between her legs. "The others needed to be washed, coach. Don't worry about it."

Now when he planted his hand in her crotch, he felt the spring of flesh being compressed and bouncing back out. He remembered how pouty her pussy lips had looked in the shower, sticking out, gaping open, dripping sperm. Suddenly Coach Samuel had a raging hardon.

He called running plays so he could stay bent over. He ran them through four plays before admitting to himself that if he mashed his hand against Tiffany's almost naked pussy again he'd blow in his shorts. He blew the whistle. "Hit the showers" he yelled. As he entered his office he heard the showers running. All those bouncy naked teenage girls in there, wet ... slick ... naked ...

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-08-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:22 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He closed the door to his office. It had white rippled glass in it that you couldn't see through. He had to relieve the pressure. He slid his shorts down to his thighs and his erection popped out. He grabbed it and began jerking. It didn't take long. He felt it coming. He looked down at the tip of his cock to watch as his streams of cum shot out. His other hand held a tissue. He felt the first shot streak through his cock and groaned.

The door opened. Tiffany stood there, eyes wide, mouth in an 'o'.

His head jerked up and his prick fired. It missed the tissue and arced up, heading straight for Tiffany. It didn't quite make it to her, though, and plopped wetly on the floor at her feet.

Sam had never actually experienced 'coitus interruptus' before. It was odd ... and a little painful. First, his prick wilted almost instantly. But since it was in the middle of shooting, the rest of him kept trying to expel the rest of his load. It sort of backed up in the system and his now soft penis began to drool long stringy drips of milky semen. He stuffed his leaking cock back into his shorts as he jerked them up.

"SHIT!" he said vehemently.

"Wow" Tiffany spoke. "I mean WOW, coach! I didn't know grownups did that! And you're a TEACHER too! I SURE didn't think TEACHERS did that. WOW!!!"

"OK, OK" he moaned. "I guess we're even." There was sperm on his hand. He wiped it surreptitiously on his shorts. "I never said anything when I caught you and Ted ... well ... I mean I never said anything. Can I depend on you to do the same thing?"

She grinned slyly. "Gee, I dunno, coach. That was pretty hot. I might want to tell the girls about it at a slumber party or something." She stuck out one foot and dragged the toe of her shoe through the puddle of his cum on the floor in front of her.

Sam scrambled to get a towel and wiped up the evidence of his activity. "Come on Tiff" he moaned. "You didn't even knock. I'd get fired for sure." He tucked his penis back in his shorts.

She stopped smiling. "Well, we DON'T want that. That's for sure. OK, coach, tell you what. If you'll work with me one on one for this center thing, I'll keep it to myself."

"What do you mean 'work with you'?" he said carefully.

"Well, Susan's mom told us you're going to be the quarterback in the game, and we want to beat the administration BAD! And so I don't want to mess up and snap the ball wrong or anything. So I want to practice snapping the ball. With you."

It sounded so normal. What could go wrong? "OK" he said. She squealed and jumped up and down. Her ample breasts bounced nicely. If he hadn't just shot his wad he'd have wanted to right then.

Tiffany turned around and bent over, wagging her ass at him. She looked over her shoulder. "So coach? What were you doing when I came in?"

Old 06-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dufined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice!! Please continue bro
Old 06-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

Sam looked around for a ball. "You know what I was doing." he said.

"Yeah, I know WHAT you were doing, but WHY were you doing it just then? I mean, right after practice and all."

"I don't want to talk about it" growled Sam as he spotted a ball and dug it out. He approached Tiffany's waving ass. One of her hands came through her legs and he handed her the ball. She set it down. "OK, Coach" he heard her say. He flipped up her skirt. There were those damn cotton panties again. What the hell! He slapped his hand up against her pussy.

She was wet. Her panties were wet. She'd just seen him shooting his spooge and her panties were wet! She snapped the ball and ground the back of his hand into her wet panties.

She made him do it four more times. Then, flushed and breathing hard, she smiled, reached up and kissed him on the cheek and said "Thanks Coach. See you tomorrow." and bounced out of the office.

This time he locked the door before he stroked himself to another mind blowing orgasm.

The next night the girls practiced hard. They'd studied the play book he'd made up for them and they knew the plays! He was almost distracted from Tiffany's pussy, which, again, was clad only in cotton. He noticed the girls looked at him a lot more too, almost like they were watching him to see what he would do. Practice went a whole 45 minutes, during which Tiffany's panties got wet again. On the way back in to the showers he had to put his hand in his pocket to dry it off!

As soon as the girls had cleared the showers Tiffany came to his office. "Ready coach?" she said. She had a ball with her. She turned around and bent over, sticking her butt high in the air. Sam sighed and approached her ass. He flipped her skirt up.

No panties.

No nothing.

Bare teenage pussy.

Sam wasn't stupid. Well normally he wasn't stupid. He had two heads, though, and he started thinking with his little one. And that head said that she was a pretty big girl, who'd already had a nice stiff cock in her pussy at LEAST once, and that she didn't mind it bareback. And if this wasn't an invitation, he didn't know what was.

Instead of putting the back of his hand on her bare pussy, Sam slid a finger INTO her pussy.

"Hmmmmmmm" said Tiffany and she wiggled her butt.

Sam's other hand was busy shoving his shorts down. He stepped out of them and, rampant with lust, he approached the center. "I'm going to teach you how to be a receiver" he growled. He plugged his dick into her slick slot. He grabbed her hips and pulled while he pushed. Instantly he was balls deep in the cheerleader.

"Ohhhhhhh coach" she moaned. He slid out and then slammed back in.

She grunted and wiggled her ass again. He reached around her, one hand sliding up into her top, to play with her breasts, and the other zeroing in on her clitty. He squeezed her nipples and thrummed her clitty while he slid his boner deep in her teen tunnel.

She came, her pussy squeezing tightly on his prick. Knowing this girl allowed a boy to cum in her naked pussy, and hoping she was on something, Sam grunted and filled her quim with two years worth of thick white coach cum.

She moaned that she could feel him shooting in her and she wiggled her ass, pushing back on his spouting rod. He came so hard he ended up holding on to her to keep from falling backwards. As his prick dribbled the last of it's precious offering into her pussy he hunched over her, hugging her tightly.

Finally they stood up. Tiffany turned in his arms and sought his lips with hers. It was a long, deep kiss. She stared in his eyes. "I liked that coach" she said. "I think I'm going to like football a lot."

The next night, when Tiffany came to get 'special help', I was with her. Tiffany just grinned when I said "Coach, we need to have a backup center, in case Tiff gets sick, or hurt or something. So we talked about it, and I want to be that backup." She was pulling at her skirt when she said it, but he knew what she really wanted.

Coach didn't even try to be coy about it. He locked the door and kissed me hard on the mouth. Inside of a minute and a half he was happily sucking on my cherry red nipples, which were so stiff they felt like they were made of rubber. In another minute and a half I was flat on my back, legs wide in the cheerleader splits, while his horny cock split my pussy lips and sank deep into me. He didn't even think about the possibility that I might be a virgin. Which I had been, but I wasn't any more. By the time I "Ow!" made its way into his sex-fogged brain, Coach Sam's prick was buried in my snatch.

"Ohhhh shiit" I moaned as he froze.

I was tight and hot.

He looked up at Tiffany, who was grinning widely. She was in the act of stripping off her own cheerleading outfit. When she was naked she got down on her hands and knees by my head.

"Wait just a minute Megan.

I promise it will get lots better." .... ....
Old 07-08-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Sam slowly dragged his boner out of my ravaged pussy and I sighed again. He knew he had to make this good for me, or there could be trouble. So he slid back in deep and rolled his hips in circles, to smash and massage my teen clitty.

That worked wonders. My head snapped up off the floor and I went "Ohhhhhhhhh that's nice."

He just kept going, realizing that his cock tip was poking regularly into my cervix at the same time his bone was smashing my clit. It only took a couple of minutes before I went off like a firecracker, squealing and groaning and yelling about how good it felt, and about how much I loved coach Samuel and for him not to stop.

And, to top off the whole thing he let himself wash out my pussy with his cum. He knew he was so hot there would be another load for Tiffany, so he packed my virgin puss full to overflowing with sperm. He didn't think about the fact that most girls lose their virginity on impulse, rather than planning the event. He didn't think about the fact that I could only have known about him and Tiffany for less than 24 hours. He didn't think about the probability that there was no way in the world that I was on the pill. He just bred me like nature intended.

15 minutes later I got to do another thing for the first time in my life. I got to see two people having hot steamy sex for the first time. I watched in awe as Tiffany spread her legs for the coach and sighed happily as she got a proper reaming out by coach's renewed bone. I gasped as I saw how big that bone was, and how much it stretched out Tiffany's pussy. I couldn't believe that thing had been inside me. Then coach was gasping, and his balls were jumping as I watched him plant a pound of his seed in Tiffany's fertile garden.

Finally, a summary of this story before going on to the next.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coach did a lot of special training from that night until the powder puff game. By the time the game actually got played, he had three backup centers. Every night one of them came to him for special practice and he doused her pussy with his spooge. He'd never had so much pussy and because of it he never thought things out. As a consequence, by the time Samuel's Pirettes went out on the field to play at half time, three of them were pregnant with his babies. That the forth wasn't was because she was already pregnant with his star quarterback's baby. Lucky thing, I did not get mine!

The good news was that his girls won the powder puff game - twelve - zip!

The bad news was that Sam had to give up a nice job in a great little town and start a new life under a new name.

END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want More???? Or check out my other thread :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=695912

Thanks again!
Old 07-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hawkeye3420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/39/footballing.txt
Story from here but nice pics
Old 07-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

After most of my gym classes and on getting back to the changing rooms. I would find my white cotton panties were no longer there, they had gone missing from where I had left them with my cupped bra.

Soon, some of the other girls panties were going missing as well and we were all now wondering what was going on.

It wasn’t till I happened to bump into the school janitor in the hall way, that I worked out the mystery of the disappearing panties.

I happened to ask the janitor if he had seen anything a miss around near the changing rooms. He looked at me and said as a matter of fact, that he had. He told me to follow him back to his janitors office and once there, he pointed to a brown cardboard box, on an old broken desk next to his own desk.

I peered into the the large cardboard box and heard myself gasp, there laying at the bottom of  the box was a large pile of panties, of every shape, style and cut. Some were cotton, some satin and even some which were like large bloomers that much older women would wear.

I reached in and found quickly about seven pairs of panties which had gone missing which were mine and that had been lost many weeks before.

As I turned to ask the janitor where had he found all of these panties, I found myself gasping again, when I looked and seen the janitor now standing behind his desk and there poking out from between the unzipped fly of his trousers, was his long hard cock. It wasn’t so much the sight of his hard cock that made me gasp, it was more the fact, that wrapped around his hard cock and gripped tightly in his hand, was the pair of my panties which I had just lost.

“What’s this box, where did you find all of these panties?”, I yelled at him.

He slowly pumped his hand, using my cotton panties to encase the girth of his shaft, as he then looked at me.

“The box is the lost clothing property box, in there is where I put any items of clothing which I find on the course of my day while doing my janitors duties.

I looked back into the box and grabbed a handful of mixed panties in my fingers, bringing them up to show him. Now that they were out of the box, I could see that they were all dirtied and I mean not dirtied because they had dirt or pee in them. I held the panties up towards the janitor and said to him, “see here, all of these panties, they have all been used, they all have dried cum stains all over them………, its…. its you isn’t it……., you are the one who’s been stealing our panties from the changing room while we are in gym class.

The janitor didn’t speak as he looked at me, but he quickly increased the speed of the pumps of his hard cock.

Less than 10 seconds later the first shooting spurt of white cum shot out of the end of his hard cock, the trail of it falling back down to seep into the cotton fabric of my panties crotch.

My eyes and mouth were now open and both feeling like they were going to hit the floor at any moment in shock, but somewhere, somehow, another part of me was now finding this moment arousing and the sight of the janitors hard cock, as he orgasmed his white cum over the crotch of my cotton panties, now had me with my eyes glued to his pumping hand.

The janitor then, while still holding his hard cock, he walked from out behind of his desk and stood now right in front of me, the tip of his hard cock mere centimeters away from my face.

He must have seen something in my expression, as he then spoke and said, “unbutton your blouse, let me see those perky small tits of yours”.

White cum trickled still out of the end of his hard cock, with the base of his cock in a web of thick black pubic hairs which poked out through the parted zip as well.

I found myself with my fingers starting to unbutton my white cotton blouse before I knew it and then tucking the tops of my bra cups back on themselves, so as to expose both of my nipples to his gaze.

He looked at them both with his eyes squinted, in study of some fine detail. He then reached out and pinched my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while at the same time thrust his cock forward till the tip of his hard cock rested in between my just parted lips.

I spent the next 15 minutes sucking and licking the janitors, as he threw my freshly soiled cotton panties back into the lost property box.

By the time I was finished, the janitors cock was rock hard against and he pulled me up and bent me over his desk edge. I gasped again as his hard cock was pushed and nudged into my pusseyhole, as he fingered around the rim of my tight asshole once he had brought the hem of my pleated skirt up over my hips. He then thrust again and I couldn’t then believe how wet and how easily his hard cock slipped into my pussy hole.

My body brought out into a mini sweat as he then started to pound into my pussy hole from behind, his hard cock filling every space and void possible.

Another 5 minutes and I felt his now dry thrusts as he orgasmed again, but this time his cum was all spent, his cum was soaked into a pair of my cotton panties, just like he had done with all of those many other pairs that were in the lost property box.

When he pulled his cock out, I fingered my clit, till I too came, my hips bucking against the edge of his desk as my orgasm made my pussy muscles clamp around my buried fingers.

I left his office that day with a bundle of soiled panties to take back to the changing room and for the other girls to sort out who’s were who’s. When I went to close his office door, he said to me, “how about you wear a pair of your thong panties tomorrow”.

I stopped briefly, how did he know I had a pair of thong panties. but then it suddenly dawned on me, The thong panties that I have, they were the only pair that hadn’t gone missing and they were the only pair which I had come back to the changing room to get dressed and found the crotch of them soaking wet. They were so wet in some kind of white sticky substance, that I hadn’t bothered to put them back on and threw them into my bag and would put them in the wash once I was back home.

I wondered what state my thong panties were going to be in tomorrow, as I felt my own pussy cum slowly seeping down the insides of my thighs as I walked back to the girls changing room with a bundle of their used panties in my two hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want More????

Check out my other thread :
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=695912

Thanks again!
Old 08-08-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Hot babes from a club in Manila, A bunch of Filicious hotties.

Quote: Beauty Pageant should have been in this way for more attraction or promotion...... Don't you think so brothers?

Interested in this New bee....

She's Risa Yoshiki (JAV)
Old 08-08-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Here I share with you this short story about 2 of my colleagues, where I used to work part time during my school holidays.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherri: ‘So how do you like working here?’

The little heard question came out of nowhere while Sam was finishing up with his coffee machine. Another part time staff who was on the same shift as him wore a checkered boyfriend shirt tied around her waist, and a frilly pair of black denim shorts complimented her sexy yet not sexual outlook.

Sam: ‘Good so far. I like it here.’
Sherri: ‘Your colleagues? You’ve met the morning shift people right?’
Sam: ‘Yeah. You girls are really lucky to be able to wear anything you like here. I have to say, it’s hard to concentrate with babes around.’

Her giggles echoed in the now-empty cafe, as switches were flicked into their off positions. Leading Sam around the place to do a final check at all the locks and powerpoints, they found themselves in the make shift storage room under the shophouse stairs.

Sam: ‘You’re changing?’
Sherri: ‘Nope. Just.. ‘

She undid the knot and tucked it into her shorts, about to put on the top button when he stopped her. Unsurprised at his bold move, their eyes met at the deepest possible level without any words exchanged. Her hands went to her shorts to undo the buttons, while he did the same for his jeans. In no time, his hand had found its way over her thongs in the restricted shorts-space, and she had wrestled his dick out of the V-shaped opening at his groin.

He gently stroked her pussy over her underwear until moisture dampened the thin material, feeling her hand pulling the elastic band wide for him to stick his hand into. A deep gasp of air was heard as his middle finger slid down her wet slit, stopping short of her clit to give her a brief ‘introduction’.

Sherri’s busy palm took a break to collect some saliva from their mouths, before resuming the handjob that just got sexier. He lightly chokehold her against the wall to make sure he wouldn’t miss his kiss, and the momentarily freeze in her movements hinted him at her preference for domination.

Soon, her lips were moaning to his probing digits, teasing the entrance of her vagina incessantly. Sherri did not just let Sam have his way with him, reciprocating with the quick thumb rubs over his dick head.

Sam (whispering): ‘You’ll be the last to make me lose control like that.’

He ignored his falling pants to carry her under her thighs over his arms, letting her koala hug him around his neck. Using a step ladder in a corner, he managed to let himself into her pussy slowly, tearing her apart as his arms relaxed. Her thongs were the least of their concerns since it was pushed out of the way like a used tissue.

Pushed against the wall, Sherri was filled with lust the moment he started thrusting. Her bent legs could not close even if she wanted to, giving him full access to do whatever he wanted to her. Her body began slamming against his dick when he let her dangle from his neck, swaying her back and forth in ecstatic moans.

Sherri (moaning): ‘I’ll faint when I cum! Arghh!’

He did a little skip to switch his hands from her legs to under her ass, holding her steady on his chest as consciousness drifted away. He turned around to sit on the ladder and kept patting her to calm her down, only to see her awaken in a satisfied grin.

She regained her strength after resting and turned herself around, facing away from the able-bodied new staff. Holding onto a shelf in front, her pussy was lifted a short distance from his dick.

Sam got her cue immediately and went all out on her, ramming her tiny ass so hard a few items fell from the shelf. His grip on her waist tightened as he neared his orgasm, significantly slowly down his thrusts to shove deeper.

Sam (whispering): ‘I’m shooting now babe.’
Sherri: ‘Where are you cumming?’

He helped her stand upright and let his cock slid out of her wet hole, intimately lining up horizontal under her pussy. She closed her legs together as he started thrusting again, massaging her sore clit while he trembled in sensitivity.

Sam picked up his pace as his load built up at his balls, cumming shortly after into her underwear that stuck closely to his dick head. The stimulation on his shaft and at the tip caused his orgasm to weaken his knees, but he cleverly used the shelf for support.

Waves of creamy, thick cum poured into her thongs to her astonishment, leaving a trail along her slit when he pulled out behind her. Feeling the warm liquid moisturise her pussy, she couldn’t stop touching her groin once her pants were up.

The lights in the store went out after they collected their belongings, walking towards the same bus stop for their respective rides home.

Sherri: ‘I’ll see you tomorrow. We’ll be doing the same shift again. Bye!’

It was hard for Sam to stop staring at her mesmerising bright eyes, especially after he knew how she felt and looked under that fashionable outfit of hers. What would she be wearing tomorrow... .... ..?
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Want to get to know my brother? Next story, I'll share with you... .....
Old 08-08-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
trungphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, thanks!
Old 08-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster