The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I dun care if they even struggle for the next game... the most impt is to win...

And Liverpool you are next...
Watching live in jb... 2-0 up more to come hopefully

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Watching live in jb... 2-0 up more to come hopefully
Woohoo !..wat a win against arch rivals pool 2-1 ..all 3 goals scored by the Red Devils themselves ...hahaha...their wonder boy Marcus Rashford scored 2 within 10 minutes ...wif Eric Bailly donating 1 ....continue to play lidis w/o pogba, & 2nd place would surely be theirs ...GGMU !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

one loserpool sour supporter posted this:

We weren’t at the races today, but Mourinho’s brand of anti-football is extremely difficult to watch, albeit got to give it to him for being effective.

Rashford and Valencia should have been sent off and we should have had two penalties, as well though.

I’m not normally one to claim bias in relation to referees, but Pawson's decisions were very one sided in my opinion. Even Neville thought we should have had two penalties!

Both goals Rashford scored weren't from counter attack, it was a direct route from De Gea to Lukaku and Rashford, credit to the kid for the compose finishing.
Base on their 1st half performance, it's obvious they weren't that deadly as they thought they are, with midweek CL 2nd leg in mind, it's logic to sit deep and tight, still Alexis and Lukaku were high up giving restriction to their CBs involving with build-up play.
They need our player Eric Bailly to score on their behalf, otherwise even if Eric misses that clearance, there isn't any pool players there to finish it.
They will argue with penalty decision not going their ways but who give the fuck about it. Did they tested David De Gea today??
They should be happy as they are the 5th team to get a goal at Old Trafford this season, with the help of our player.

Hope Tottenham win tomorrow night and kick loserfool down to 4th.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Congrats to Man U for winning the game with a little help from the referee .
Old 11-03-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
Andoo Andoo

must congrats loserpool for losing 2-1 only with the help of their 70M+ new signing and of course we help them with a goal otherwise leaving with an egg will be damn hurt
Old 14-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

JM got it all wrong against Sevilla...

He should have kept to the same team that played L'pool but instead he put in fuzzy haired blue ass fly Fellani, who was all over making a nuisance of himself for himself that we had no control of the mid field at all. I am certain it would have been different if Scott was played instead.

Rashford was played on the right instead of the left and Lingard should not have started.... we would been better off if Mata had been played from the start and 2nd half then bring on Lingard.

Lastly..... am now totally convinced that Sanchez is a complete waste money and definitely the shortest amongst the 26 people (including officials) on the pitch.

We gave the game away.....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 14-03-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh no what happened to the mighty Red Devils can get knocked out of the Champions League and some more at Old Trafford . Time to sack your manager ?
Old 15-03-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
JM got it all wrong against Sevilla...

He should have kept to the same team that played L'pool but instead he put in fuzzy haired blue ass fly Fellani, who was all over making a nuisance of himself for himself that we had no control of the mid field at all. I am certain it would have been different if Scott was played instead.

Rashford was played on the right instead of the left and Lingard should not have started.... we would been better off if Mata had been played from the start and 2nd half then bring on Lingard.

Lastly..... am now totally convinced that Sanchez is a complete waste money and definitely the shortest amongst the 26 people (including officials) on the pitch.

We gave the game away.....
Me too totally gutted. What a shame?
Old 15-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

8 games to go...must win all games situation.

Manchester United - Current 65 points - Pos 2nd

Crystal Palace (A) - won 3-2 (3 points)
Liverpool (H) - Won 2-1 (3 points)
WHU (A)
Swansea City (H)
Manchester City (A)
WBA (H)
Bournemouth (A)
Arsenal (H)
Brighton (A)
Watford (H)

Liverpool FC - Current 60 points - Pos 4th

Newcastle United (H) - won 2 - nil (3 points)
Manchester United (A) - Lost 2-1 (0 point)
Watford (H)
Crystal Palace (A)
Everton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
WBA (A)
Stoke City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Brighton (H)

Tottenham Hotspur - Current 61 points - Pos 3rd

Huddersfield Town (H) won 2 - nil (3 points)
Bournemouth (A) - won 4-1 (3 points
Newcastle United (H)
Chelsea (A)
Stoke City (A)
Manchester City (H)
Brighton (A)
Watford (H)
WBA (A)
Leicester City (H)

Chelsea - Current 56 points - Pos 5th

Manchester City (A) - lost 1-0 (0 point)
Crystal Palace (H) Won 2-1 (3 points)
Burnley (A)
Tottenham Hotspur (H)
WHU (H)
Southampton (A)
Huddersfield Town (H)
Swansea City (A)
Liverpool (H)
Newcastle United (A)
Old 18-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

I wonder how long he can stay on the job after this rant .
Old 18-03-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Yet another uninspiring play, despite 2-0 over minnows Brighton

The bus driver, not the coach

Old 19-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

We draw Spurs in FA Cup Semi-Finals.
Old 19-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCarrick View Post
We draw Spurs in FA Cup Semi-Finals.
If they can beat spurs, they stand a chance of winning the cup..

Old 23-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Zlatan will score more goals in one season than Michael Owen in three seasons at Man United - Jose Mourinho
Old 01-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Woohoo another win for Red Devils last nite against the swans, 2-0 ... scorers Lukaku n Sanchez, his 2nd goal..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1