The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smallkid72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exposing my wife

any brothers here got tips how to encourage my wife to expose herself in public? i get very super turn on when i see guys in public scan her like a radar.. i told her before i like it when she gets the attention.
Old 20-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exposing my wife

Throw away all her old auntie clothing and buy her all the revealing ones!
Tell her when going out, don't wear underwear inside.
Old 20-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
newatthis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can start by showing her off online, both yourself and her can see what kind of reactions she causes , win win situation
Old 20-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

Hi TS, take your time and slowly coax her. You can start by asking her to wear spaghetti strap top with low neck line. By showing her cleavage, it will attract alot of stares from men and eventually will boost up her confidence.

After some time, you can try ask her to use nipple tape instead of wearing a bra for outing. She might feel alittle awkward at first, but I believe she'll get used to it soon. Then slowly talk her to abandone her bra and wear those body hugging clothes when out. This will attract more stares and I am sure she'll be very proud of herself and for you too. That's how I coax my wife too

Cheers and good luck!
Old 20-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother you mean exposing herself in public or to public? If purposely to the public, then I dun think its a good idea.

If exposing in public, then take abit of time. If you drive, you can try to have sex with her in the car. Aft a few experience, try tok her to doin it in public at night.

I did that with my wife, then gf. After doing it for few times, in the car, she get use to it and start to be more adventurous. Then I tried to convince her doin it outdor late night. Usually after midnight shows or after some drinks. Initially she abit shy shy and timid. But same thing, her guts build up with experience, especially after seom wine.

I remember yrs ago, after wine, I was bonking her in our Honda Fit. It is a small car la. So after awhile she complaint very cramp. She opened the door and step out of the car naked. She pull me out and want me to fuck her outside the car. It was me who had problem. Was so kan chong, by little bro fainted. Lol..

Nowadays when we do outdor, she will strips naked. Done it in MSCP, HDB, along the road, shopping mall car parks and even void decks.

Slowly la.
Old 20-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
Hi TS, take your time and slowly coax her. You can start by asking her to wear spaghetti strap top with low neck line. By showing her cleavage, it will attract alot of stares from men and eventually will boost up her confidence.

After some time, you can try ask her to use nipple tape instead of wearing a bra for outing. She might feel alittle awkward at first, but I believe she'll get used to it soon. Then slowly talk her to abandone her bra and wear those body hugging clothes when out. This will attract more stares and I am sure she'll be very proud of herself and for you too. That's how I coax my wife too

Cheers and good luck!
will ask my wife and try. thanks for the tips bro.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!fxgt is one of the Best!

gd sharing bro about u and wife and how u persudae her to try new stuff and be more daring, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post
Brother you mean exposing herself in public or to public? If purposely to the public, then I dun think its a good idea.

If exposing in public, then take abit of time. If you drive, you can try to have sex with her in the car. Aft a few experience, try tok her to doin it in public at night.

I did that with my wife, then gf. After doing it for few times, in the car, she get use to it and start to be more adventurous. Then I tried to convince her doin it outdor late night. Usually after midnight shows or after some drinks. Initially she abit shy shy and timid. But same thing, her guts build up with experience, especially after seom wine.

I remember yrs ago, after wine, I was bonking her in our Honda Fit. It is a small car la. So after awhile she complaint very cramp. She opened the door and step out of the car naked. She pull me out and want me to fuck her outside the car. It was me who had problem. Was so kan chong, by little bro fainted. Lol..

Nowadays when we do outdor, she will strips naked. Done it in MSCP, HDB, along the road, shopping mall car parks and even void decks.

Slowly la.
Old 21-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Great tips.
Old 21-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILML View Post

Slowly la.
Bro.. You are damn funny sia.. Your wife is also 1 daring type.. I salute you both...

Upz your point for being so humourous...

To those monkeys who zap me!

Leave your nick down!!
Old 21-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Exhibitionism

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkid72 View Post
any brothers here got tips how to encourage my wife to expose herself in public? i get very super turn on when i see guys in public scan her like a radar.. i told her before i like it when she gets the attention.
For threadstarter, it depends on what extend do you want. What kind of exhibitionism are you into? There are different kinds of exhibitioning.

What I suggest is, get a set of bikini, and let her get used to it in the beach first.

Just like Wicked Weasel model, Miki! Read thread -> [Sexy Singapore Lady in "Wicked Weasel" bikini] (Pictures taken in Marina Bay Sands Sky Garden Pool) Isn't she daring?

At one occasion I happened to met Gwen [1][2][3][4][5]. She was uncomfortable at first too! Everybody must have his/her first time, do you agree?

Threadstarter, do you see the idea of bringing somebody (like your wife) towards exhibitionism?

If you want, I can borrow you my girlfriend's micro-bikini to your wife. Choose one if you like! [1][2][3][4][5]. Oh...yes, share with you two pictures [1][2]!

Next, form a small group with the same exhibitionism fetish. Mix together will feel comfortable because they are in the same frequency. There are guys (mostly) and ladies (very rare, unless they are comfortable you) into exhibitionism. Those serious ones are not into sex, purely enjoy with company. Perhaps, you may set some simple conditions for everybody for those who want to be in the group.

By the way, similar Thread can be found:
1. Couple newly into exhibitionist n 3some
2. "Flasher" / exhibitionist?
3. Exhibitionism in Singapore
Old 22-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
cawca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Exhibitionism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
For threadstarter, it depends on what extend do you want. What kind of exhibitionism are you into? There are different kinds of exhibitioning.

What I suggest is, get a set of bikini, and let her get used to it in the beach first.

Just like Wicked Weasel model, Miki! Read thread -> [Sexy Singapore Lady in "Wicked Weasel" bikini] (Pictures taken in Marina Bay Sands Sky Garden Pool) Isn't she daring?

At one occasion I happened to met Gwen [1][2][3][4][5]. She was uncomfortable at first too! Everybody must have his/her first time, do you agree?

Threadstarter, do you see the idea of bringing somebody (like your wife) towards exhibitionism?

If you want, I can borrow you my girlfriend's micro-bikini to your wife. Choose one if you like! [1][2][3][4][5]. Oh...yes, share with you two pictures [1][2]!

Next, form a small group with the same exhibitionism fetish. Mix together will feel comfortable because they are in the same frequency. There are guys (mostly) and ladies (very rare, unless they are comfortable you) into exhibitionism. Those serious ones are not into sex, purely enjoy with company. Perhaps, you may set some simple conditions for everybody for those who want to be in the group.

Wow!!! Very nice bikini collection you've got there
Old 25-09-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawca View Post
Wow!!! Very nice bikini collection you've got there
Thank you Cawca,

I bought big bulk during sale. So, this way is much cheaper... Otherwise, it is very expensive per piece.

The other reason for me buying in bulk is for business purpose. Copy exactly the same, rebrand it and do mass production.

Anyway, it's a great gift to girl who like to wear bikini. Or to give somebody who likes bikini.

When girls are comfortable with man, they really dare to wear. Daring doesn't mean they are "horny" (that's for sure). I have beach bar gathering once a while in Sentosa. You want to join? There is one condition. :-)
Old 25-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Penislol is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post

wow..good sharing. nice set of photo
Old 25-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
Festiva deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFestiva deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really envy bro who have so opened-minded wife or GF, Hope to see more it!!
Old 25-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ILML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkid72 View Post
Bro, mayb you can get your wife tipsy? I did that last night again and we did it in public again. This time more daring! More fun! Check my post on
Fucking in Public. I shared my last night experience there. It was one of the most exciting experience for me with my wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1