The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

New MRT trains have ‘tip-up’ seats but S’poreans are having none of it

'Why not put carpet instead? Everyone can sit on the floor.'

By Fasiha Nazren | February 28, 2018

New features have been unveiled for two new trains on the North-South and East-West Line fleet.

This comes after the Land Transport Authority (LTA) is taking over the North-South, East-West, Circle and the Bukit Panjang LRT Line from SMRT.

The new features include the addition of LTA’s logo on the trains, a reliability improvement feature and the most interesting feature of all, “tip-up” seats.

Tip-up seats

There will be 12 of these tip-up seats per car.

These seats, according to The Straits Times, will have an operator tipping the seats, depending on passenger load.

This mechanism will make room for 100 more passengers on the train, increasing the peak capacity by around 8 percent.

In a report by Channel NewsAsia, the seats will only be folded during the morning and evening peak periods and can only be done by the train driver.

continue reading here : https://mothership.sg/2018/02/mrt-new-tip-up-seats/

This is another attempt to have more revenue by packing in more commuters despite already being packed like sardines during peak hour. Are the trains safe to travel or not ? Still want to vote for PAP ?

P.S. I am still boycotting travelling on SMRT Trains until there is NO MORE breakdown in services .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

'Tip-up seats' on new MRT trains to increase standing space during peak hours

28 Feb 2018 12:06PM (Updated: 28 Feb 2018 12:10PM)

SINGAPORE: Twelve new MRT trains will be the first in Singapore to have "tip-up seats" to create more standing space for commuters during peak hours.

The new trains on the North-South and East-West Lines (NSEWL) will have four sets of three tip-up seats located in the centre of each car. The seats will be folded during morning and evening peak periods, and unfolded during off-peak hours to increase seating capacity. This can only be done by the train driver.

The trains, which will also carry the Land Transport Authority's (LTA) logo for the first time, will have red and green stripes - the colours of the NSEWL - against a white background.

The 12 new trains will also come with an improved Current Collector Device (CCD) shear-off detection feature to provide timely alerts if any of the CCD shoes unexpectedly lose contact with the third rail, which provides electrical power to the train.

The trains are part of the 57 new trains that have been progressively put into service since 2017 on the NSEWL. A total of 47 trains have been delivered, and the remaining 10 will be delivered by the end of this year, bringing the total number of trains on the two lines to 198 - three times the number of trains the NSEWL started with.

The 12 new trains are being built by the Kawasaki Sifang Consortium in China. LTA said it has stationed its engineers at the factory in Qingdao to ensure "consistently high standards" during train assembly and testing.

Trains that have been delivered to Singapore will undergo a further round of tests, LTA added. Once the tests are completed, the trains are expected to be rolled out by the second half of this year.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-space-9998204

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 28-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

New train will hv lta logo on its outer train body.
See asiaone.com
A gal flipping up the seat.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Signal fault causes delay on Downtown Line during morning rush hour

01 Mar 2018 08:16AM (Updated: 01 Mar 2018 08:20AM)

SINGAPORE: Commuters on Thursday (Mar 1) were faced with delays on the Downtown Line caused by a signalling fault, SBS Transit said.

At 6.51am, SBS Transit tweeted that train service towards Expo and Bukit Panjang stations was delayed due to a signalling fault.

Commuters could expect up to 15 minutes delay, the line's operator said, adding that recovery works were in progress.

At 7.54am, SBS Transit tweeted that free bus services were available between Bugis and Chinatown on both directions.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-rush-10001544

New line also got signal fault ? So how Mr Khaw and PAP government why don't you guys set up an Independent committee of inquiry for all the mrt breakdowns ? Is it fair for your commuters to be late for appointments ; work and school ? Such world class transportation system indeed . So to the commuters do you still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

New Downtown Line break down

March 1, 2018

Despite being commissioned less than 5 months, the newest S$20.7 billion Downtown Line broke down this morning (Mar 1) during the peak hour period. Operator SBS Transit gave several inaccurate announcements saying that the delay caused by a signalling fault will only add 15 minutes. All DTL stations, stretching from the East to West, between Expo and Bukit Panjang were affected. The train service continued to be disrupted from 6.51am and still down as of press time 8am.

Free bus services are only available between Bugis and Chinatown, while nothing is provided for all other affected stations.

Passengers reported on Twitter that the delay is more than 15 minutes, with many already reporting more than 30 minutes of delay and that the trains stop for 10 minutes at each station.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/03...ne-break-down/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Downtown Line train delays caused by signalling glitch enter 10th hour

Hundreds of commuters were affected during the morning rush hour, when a signalling fault slowed trains down to a crawl on the new Downtown MRT line on March 1, 2018.

PUBLISHED 27 MIN AGOUPDATED 5 MIN AGO

Christopher Tan Senior Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - Nearly 10 hours after a signalling fault which slowed trains down to a crawl on the new Downtown MRT line, technicians are still unable to find out what is wrong with the system, or how long they will need to fix it.

In a joint statement issued at 3.42pm on Thursday (March 1), operator SBS Transit and regulator the Land Transport Authority said Singapore's newest line was "affected by a signalling system fault at Bayfront station at 6.01am".

"As a result, trains approaching Bayfront station in both directions had to be driven manually and at a lower speed," it added.

By 7.30am, technicians had isolated the fault to a stretch from Promenade to Bayfront stations - a distance of one stop - in the direction of Expo.

The statement said there was still additional travel time of up to 15 minutes between the two stops over the affected stretch.

Because of the slowdown along this stretch, trains on the entire line are also bunching up, causing travelling speeds to drop across several stations.

Free boarding of regular bus services is available at designated bus stops between Bugis and Chinatown stations.

Downtown Line plagued by delays on Thursday due to signalling fault
The signalling system was supplied by German engineering giant Siemens.

During the morning rush hour, hundreds of commuters were affected.

When The Straits Times was at Kaki Bukit station at about 8.30am, the trains were packed and commuters were unable to board.

Ms Melissa Ngo, 39, an accounts manager, said: "I was heading to Bendemeer and I went down to the platform but I didn't think I would be able to get on the train, so I left. Usually, the trains here are very fast, I think this is the first time I've encountered something like this."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...nter-10th-hour

At least SBS Transit made public announcement and provide free bus services. But 10 hours breakdown is serious problem . Why is it always signalling problem ? See everytime Ah Khaw opens his month to talk Singapore mrt sure to breakdown. You still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like DTL service is still not fully restored .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 02-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

NEL train stalls at Punggol MRT station, passengers 'stuck in train'

02 Mar 2018 04:57PM (Updated: 02 Mar 2018 05:01PM)

SINGAPORE: A train on the North-East Line (NEL) stalled on Friday morning (Mar 2) as it pulled into Punggol MRT station, with passengers forced to disembark using the emergency exits, according to a witness.

"This morning, a train stalled just as it was pulling into the Punggol station," said Ms Tammy Tan, senior vice-president of corporate communications for SBS Transit. "Service, however, continued to be available along the entire line."

The train "stopped halfway" as it was entering Punggol MRT station and passengers had to disembark using the emergency exits, according to Mr Wilson Wong, who got to the platform when passengers were being evacuated, at about 10.30am.

"Passengers can't get out through the normal way and (have) to use the emergency exit," the 44-year-old tech writer said.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-exit-10005972

Really such a dangerous situation . Glad all the commuters are safe . What is wrong with Singapore mrt network ??? So How Mr Khaw still don't want to set up an independent committee of inquiry for the mrt breakdowns ? PAP can so quick to set up various committes for others but not for mrt ? So you still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Shorter MRT operating hours for East-West Line in March: What you need to know

On March 3, all 35 stations on the East-West Line will open later at 8am and close at 11pm. And on Sunday (March 4), stations will similarly open at 8am.

Published 6 hours ago

Adrian Lim

Transport Correspondent

SINGAPORE - All 35 stations on the East-West Line (EWL) will close about an hour earlier at 11pm on Friday (March 2) - the first in a series of shortened MRT operating hours during weekends in March.

This is to cater for more time for engineering works and the testing of a new signalling system for the EWL.

On Saturday (March 3), the stations will also open later at 8am and close at 11pm. And on Sunday (March 4), stations will similarly open at 8am.

A similar schedule will be repeated every weekend this month until April 1.

On March 12 and 14, during the March school holidays, the EWL stations will also close earlier at 10.30pm.

Trains usually run from 5.30am to about midnight daily.

To provide commuters with alternative transport during the shorter MRT operation hours, six shuttle bus services will be provided. They will run parallel to stretches of the EWL and stop at designated pick-up and drop-off points near MRT stations along the way.

These shuttle buses will run at intervals of between three and 15 minutes, depending on the service.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...u-need-to-know

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-03-2018, 06:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Synchronisation issue between signalling equipment led to recent Downtown Line delay

By Asyraf Kamil

Published 02 March, 2018

Updated 02 March, 2018

SINGAPORE — Train delays along the Downtown Line (DTL) on Thursday (March 1) were due to a “synchronisation issue between two sets of signalling equipment”.

In a joint press statement on Friday evening, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and SBS Transit said the synchronisation issue resulted in a “speed restriction and the prohibition of automatic train movement over the affected stretch between Promenade and Downtown stations”.

A team comprising engineers from the LTA, SBS Transit and the signalling system supplier Siemens then worked through the night after service hours to rectify the situation. Normal services resumed by Friday morning.

The statement said two track circuits at Bayfront station were manually synchronised on Thursday night. This resolved the synchronisation issue between the two sets of equipment – the Temporary Speed Restriction Manager and the Trackside Automatic Train Control System.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...own-line-delay

In the first place how can this happen ? Somemore it is a new line . Is Singapore mrt network safe to travel or not ? So how Ah Khaw and the PAP Government ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-03-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

SMRT trials new signalling system across entire NSEWL for the first time

By Gwyneth Teo

04 Mar 2018 03:32PM (Updated: 04 Mar 2018 03:40PM)

SINGAPORE: Rail operator SMRT trialled the Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) system across the entire North-South and East-West Lines for the first time on Saturday (Mar 3) night – the largest-scale test of the new signalling system so far.

The exercise involved 95 trains and more than 100 train captains. Thirty signalling engineers and technicians were also on standby around the network to support the tests.

As it would have been unsafe for train captains handling regular passenger service to run trials all night and then go to work the next morning, SMRT also reached out to a group of former train captains – who are now in non-driving roles in the company – and Circle Line operators to help in last night’s trials.

Some of those who volunteered, coming back on their day off to take part in the trials, saw it as an opportunity to learn about the new system and stay current.

Mohamad Rezza bin Abdul Malek, 31, a train captain on the North-South Line – which has already been running full-time on the CBTC system – said taking part in the trials will help him better understand the system.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...nsewl-10011748

Will it be safe ????

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Singapore wasted millions in buying driver-less trains

March 4, 2018

Driver driving driver-less train

Making Singapore a laughing stock, Singapore’s state-owned public transport operator SBS Transit yesterday (Mar 4) announced that they now deploy train drivers to their driver-less trains due to the lack of trust in the automatic railway system. Singapore is the only country in the world putting a driver in a train with no driver cabin.

Circle Line Driver-less Train

By not using the driver-less function, Singapore taxpayers have already incurred tens of millions paying for the technology. The move to put drivers will waste a further estimated S$10 million in training, hiring and manpower resources every year.

Indicating a lack of confidence in their railway technology, SBS Transit said that they are putting drivers to provide “reassurance”:

“We have staff on board our driverless trains not only as a reassurance to commuters, but also for operational contingency.”

According to state media Straits Times, SMRT is also putting drivers in driver-less trains on the Circle Line.

continue reading here : http://statestimesreview.com/2018/03...r-less-trains/

I wonder if Singapore's mrt network is safe to travel or not ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

4-year overhaul for Bukit Panjang LRT: Khaw

By Alfred Chua

Published 06 March, 2018

Updated 06 March, 2018

SINGAPORE — The ageing Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit (BPLRT) system will undergo a four-year overhaul from this year to replace its existing signalling system and to install new and improved vehicles, Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said on Wednesday (March 7).

Mr Khaw’s announcement, which he made during the Committee of Supply debate on his ministry’s budget, signalled that the authorities had decided against the suggestion to scrap the beleaguered network entirely. There have been calls, for instance, to replace the nearly two decade-old system operated by SMRT with a network of buses.

“The Bukit Panjang LRT is reaching the end of its useful life. After evaluating all options, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) has decided to work with the original supplier, Bombardier (Singapore), to renew the entire network,” the minister said.

The S$344 million renewal contract was awarded to Bombardier (Singapore) following the call for a tender last year. LTA said the manufacturer had demonstrated that it would be able to renew the system with “minimal disruption” to services.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...njang-lrt-khaw

To the residents of Bukit Panjang still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 08-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

'Cheap fares not sustainable' amid higher operating costs for public transport, Khaw warns

By Alfred Chua

Published 06 March, 2018

Updated 07 March, 2018

SINGAPORE — Warning that cheap fares for public transport could not be sustained amid the rising costs needed to operate the growing system, Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan on Wednesday (March 7) called for changes to the "inadequate" formula used to calculate the fees.

Speaking in Parliament during the Committee of Supply debate on his ministry's budget, Mr Khaw pointed out that operating costs for public transport services have gone up by about 60 per cent over the past five years, largely due to the significant increase in rail network capacity as well as the introduction of more buses and trains.

However, fares have gone down by 2 per cent over the same period of time.

continue reading here : https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...rt-system-khaw

Mrt service is still fucked up you still want to increase fares ? Don't forget you already taken taxpayers' money to help the 2 transport companies .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1