The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Zapzaplah is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 2 young lives lost

Smear campaign starts now !!!

Singaporean pls beware !!!
Old 02-08-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

North South, East West Lines hit by track faults on Tuesday morning

Published 1 hour ago

SINGAPORE - The North South and East West Lines were both hit by track faults on Tuesday (Aug 2) morning.

The Straits Times understands that the track faults were not related.

Operator SMRT first tweeted at 8.54am that there was no train service between Boon Lay and Joo Koon stations on the East West Line.

In another tweet four minutes later, it said a track fault had occurred on the North South Line.

Commuters were told to expect an additional 10 minutes of travelling time between Yishun and Woodlands stations.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...uesday-morning

Another disruption in service . World class transportation indeed .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Commuters frustrated after SMRT hit by 3 track faults in a day

Posted 02 Aug 2016 14:14

SMRT first alerted commuters in a tweet at about 8.55am, saying there was no train service between Boon Lay and Joo Koon stations on the East-West Line due to a track fault.

Three minutes later, the transport operator sent out another tweet informing commuters to factor in an additional 10 minutes of travelling time between Yishun and Woodlands stations on the North-South Line due to another track fault. Free bus services between the two stations were available, it said.

Train service on the North-South Line resumed at about 9.20am, SMRT said, while service on the East-West Line resumed at 9.37am.

Later on Tuesday morning, the North-South Line was again hit by another disruption at about 11.40am. A train travelling on the line moved intermittently, according to a Channel NewsAsia reporter who was on board the train. An announcement on the train told commuters to factor in additional travelling time due to a track fault near Admiralty station.

In a tweet sent out at 1.26pm, SMRT said engineers were attending to the track fault. At 1.47pm, it said normal train service had resumed.

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/3006008.html

CLAP CLAP CLAP Well done SMRT and LTA . Such world class transport system .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 02-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
NiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiteEyees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heng today I off day .
Old 02-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post

Posted 02 Aug 2016 14:14

SMRT first alerted commuters in a tweet at about 8.55am, saying there was no train service between Boon Lay and Joo Koon stations on the East-West Line due to a track fault.

Three minutes later, the transport operator sent out another tweet informing commuters to factor in an additional 10 minutes of travelling time between Yishun and Woodlands stations on the North-South Line due to another track fault. Free bus services between the two stations were available, it said.

Train service on the North-South Line resumed at about 9.20am, SMRT said, while service on the East-West Line resumed at 9.37am.

Later on Tuesday morning, the North-South Line was again hit by another disruption at about 11.40am. A train travelling on the line moved intermittently, according to a Channel NewsAsia reporter who was on board the train. An announcement on the train told commuters to factor in additional travelling time due to a track fault near Admiralty station.

In a tweet sent out at 1.26pm, SMRT said engineers were attending to the track fault. At 1.47pm, it said normal train service had resumed.

continue reading here : tml[/url]

In the real world, the buyer would demand $10 million off the selling price.

They should scrap cb mrt n conduct independent coi to see whose really responsible. I doubt its saw phaik hwa.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
In the real world, the buyer would demand $10 million off the selling price.

They should scrap cb mrt n conduct independent coi to see whose really responsible. I doubt its saw phaik hwa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post

continue reading here : http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...d/3006008.html

Clones like you all are here to destroy our country and brainwash Singaporean.

They are here to revert our current life backwards, eventually Singaporean will become the labour export country instead of 1st world country !!!

Old 03-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapzaplah View Post

They are here to revert our current life backwards, eventually Singaporean will become the labour export country instead of 1st world country !!!

Singapore is already being destroyed .
Old 03-08-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I'm here to brainwash & destroy Singapore quietly by hiding behind the computer screen making senseless comments.

Boss Sammyboy, these clone "SiaSuay & VladTheImpala" and his gang mass zapped me, pls take action against them, I know you don't condone mass zapping in this forum !!!
Old 04-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Boss Sammyboy, these clone "SiaSuay & VladTheImpala" and his gang mass zapped me, pls take action against them, I know you don't condone mass zapping in this forum !!!
CB Kia don't anyhow falsely accuse people . Don't you know that this zone we cannot zap . You dumb idiot .
Old 04-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Yakun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
CB Kia don't anyhow falsely accuse people . Don't you know that this zone we cannot zap . You dumb idiot .
CB Kia tio banned liao, see what nick he using next
Old 04-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

How he got -43 in zap free zone? Premium can zap?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 06-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

LTA chief quits to join private sector

Mr Chew, who has been at the helm at LTA for less than two years, said he was leaving for "personal career development" in the private sector. The surprise resignation makes his stint among the shortest on record.

Published 7 hours ago

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

Land Transport Authority (LTA) chief executive Chew Men Leong has resigned, less than two years after he assumed the helm at what is arguably Singapore's most scrutinised statutory board.

In a shock announcement to LTA's staff of about 6,000 people yesterday, Mr Chew said he was leaving for "personal career development" in the private sector.

While he did not say where he is heading to, there is speculation that he will join the vast Singapore Technologies fold.

Mr Chew, 48, was head of national water agency PUB before moving to the LTA in October 2014. Before that, he was the Republic of Singapore Navy chief, holding the rank of rear-admiral. He took over at the LTA from Mr Chew Hock Yong, who was at the helm for four years.

The surprise resignation makes Mr Chew Men Leong's stint as LTA chief among the shortest on record since the statutory board was formed in 1995. Former chief Ho Meng Kit left in 2005 shortly after the 2004 Nicoll Highway collapse - barely two years into the job.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...private-sector

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

Three SMRT workers diagnosed with TB

Of the three SMRT workers diagnosed with TB, two were found to have latent TB, and the other was found to have active TB.

Published 7 hours ago

Staff of Tanah Merah station screened after colleagues found to have lung disease

Christopher Tan

Senior Transport Correspondent

Two SMRT train drivers and one crew manager have contracted tuberculosis (TB).

The Straits Times understands that the three - from Tanah Merah station - were diagnosed four to six weeks ago. Two were found to have latent TB, and the other was found to have active TB. Latent TB is not contagious, but can develop into contagious active TB if untreated.

SMRT has since carried out TB screening for its Tanah Merah personnel, but it is not known how many have been tested. Results of the screening will be out in a couple of weeks, according to sources.

SMRT spokesman Patrick Nathan said the firm, after finding out about the active TB case, worked closely with the authorities to carry out contact tracing and this is ongoing. The other two cases are not linked to the active TB one, he added.

He also said that "SMRT has also carried out extensive sanitisation of staff work areas. SMRT takes healthcare concerns very seriously and will spare no effort in taking the necessary steps to keep our staff and commuters safe."

When contacted for comment, the Health Ministry said TB was not easily transmitted. A spokesman said: "The risk of transmission to persons who are not close contacts of a TB case - for example, through casual, brief contact - is very low. Screening is thus generally not necessary for commuters should public transport staff be infected."

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...gnosed-with-tb

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Was anyone affected by yet another service disruption this morning on the NSL ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 06-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
VladTheImpala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Boss Sammyboy, SiaSuay & VladTheImpala caught me raping my mother. Pls take action against me, I know you don't condone mother raping in this forum !!!
Oh i see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1