The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
36E University Student SYT 22yo

Was at L25 with some bros when introduced me to this gem. After 5 minutes of chatting, headed straight to my favourite hotel at LXX.

Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money for her school.

Once in the room, she stripped to her birthday suite and first look at her boob was….WOW damn big. Next in my mind was that maybe saggy but to my surprise, it’s very firm despite the size.

Proceeded to shower together and she offered to soap for me. Very GFE feeling and started frenching in the shower. I simply love the feeling. I also offered to wash for her and slowly down to her south. When I rubba her south, she came near me to French her and started frenching like long lost lovers.

Once in the bed, she offered to service me first, started the catbath from my right nipple to left – suck it hard. Catbath not so experience since she is new to this line but is willing to learn to make bros here satisfied. I took over the role and started servicing her from her boob & down to paint her slowly. Boob is too big – my hand can only cover half of it & light brownish erected nipples once I sucked & licked it.
Moved down & started to give her the lick of the century - by now I can hear the soft moaning let out by her.

Not too long, she said she wanted me to bonk her since she can’t take it anymore. A few shallow thrust followed by a few deep thrust landed her in “trouble”. Did her in missionary position, doggie….Then she let out a loud moan and grabbed me very tight (you know what happened)..Soon not too long, I unloaded my millions cums in the CD

FR:
Name: Wen Wen
Look: 7/10 (While we walked passed the coffeeshop, I heard someone whistling to her)
Body: 7/10 ( a bit bah bah but it's okie - you'll like it when you see her, very appropriate)
Boob: 36E (light brownish nipples, firm)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (very GFE feeling)
BJ: Didn’t try
FJ: 7/10 (very wet and responsive)
Damages: $70 +$10 (room) + CD
RTF: Definitely

She is working in the KTV in the night so if you want her service, please call her earlier to let her make arrangement.

Please PM me for contact.

Last edited by Redoxan; 27-07-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 27-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alamakboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 36E University Student SYT 22yo

hi bro pm you
Old 27-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Was at L25 with some bros when introduced me to this gem. After 5 minutes of chatting, headed straight to my favourite hotel at LXX.
Please PM me for contact.
Are you sure you got permission to start this thread ?
Anyway you are the appointed one.
Old 27-07-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro redoxan,

wow...finally you started this thread for all the bros over here...i thought you wanted to keep it for yourself....

Great Find - Great Boob.....

You need any thread manager for this thread ? Currently i'm jobless

signoff
Ex-thread Manager Popiah
Old 27-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
SikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud ofSikWaiSin has much to be proud of

Great find bro. She study in NUS, NTU or SMU ?

What is her weight & height ?

Is she fair with smooth skin ?

Thank you.

Recommended dishes at Sik Wai Sin are:

1. Fish Head
2. Bitter Gourd fried with Bak Kut
3. Fried Kangkong
4. TauHoo Prawn
5. Steam Pork with Salted Fish

Pls PM me if you want me to return. I will up whichever is convenient to find first. Thanks
Old 27-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
merryprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i have her ctcs?
Old 27-07-2008, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikWaiSin View Post
Great find bro. She study in NUS, NTU or SMU ?

Thank you.
I think Bro Redoxa refering to University in China
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 27-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for Bro Redoxan to Thread Start this Gem.

Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.
Received his SMS asking : Did you bonk her yet? good Gem right?
Even asked me on XYZ’s Thread http://www.sammyboyforum.info/2925269-post213.html. : Did you bonk her yet?
Called him over the phone also asked : Did you bonk her? Wahhh…Very caring about this Gem.
Since Bro Monkey anxious to know, here goes my FR to satisfy our bros :

2 days ago, I received a call from Bro Monkey4 to pop-by for a kopi as this new found Gem WenWen is with him but warn me that not sure how longer she is willing to stay on for this Kopi session. Coincidently, I was available just for a while as I need to run some errand after Kopi. On my arrival, Wah….. WW has a Japanese SYT sweet innocent look to me. In many times she is very shy for eye-to-eye contact. She is one of those girls that you will be proud to show her to your parents! The only insane part is; She has the look of an angel but with the huge boobs of a devil!!!

During our chat, I asked if painting is acceptable. She was what!!? It is not common using Oral in her land where she comes from! And why most Sexgapore guys are so horny, needs BBBJ and Painting?

This moment Bro Redoxan also came to join for his "Real Estate viewing" like me. So we both join force to Psycho her. The result: looks like she is willing to try paint job. Just within the next min, can see Bro Redoxan came horny liao. His Kopi has not even served and he decided to Bonk her liao (Almost forgotten he had ordered Kopi). Once the “Hot” Kopi was served, “Kin Kar Kin Chew” he drank all in one gulp and immediate grab her and “Poll Liao Cao Har!!!”.

While laughing at Bro Redoxan, but my mind is also couldn’t gets away with this SYT Gem with big boobs. So contacted her on the same night, managed to arrange to pick her up at her KTV work place around 8.30pm and headed immediate to the love nest.

In the room, we started frenching and chat for a while and then she suggested for shower as she would like to help soaping and scrubbing my back. I was actually attracted by her look, height of 165m and close to Porcelain White Smooth skin. But when the time she went naked, my eyes only zoom-in to her beautiful close to pink nips(skin color) and pair of huge Boobs. Tried to grab each boob with each palm but can’t holds the full breast even with my large palm. The size is confirm bigger then C+. My estimation was D+ and I asked her, she said E cup. What? Almost can’t believe what I see and so I confirmed it when I took up her Bra and it’s written “E”!!!

As she is still very new to FLing, during the shower, She did soaping over my body and washing on my didi well but no special action. So managed to teaches her some necessary action to do such as Body-to-body massage and warm water BBBJ if she is comfortable. So next Bros, you may enjoy liao if she is willing.

Statistic
Look : 7 ~ 8 (For my standard. Very Shy and Japanese SYT look)
Boobs : Not total firm but Moderately firm, 100% Natural E Cupper (Very slight gravity pulled boobs for such a large E Boobs size. Great kept boobs shape for a 22yr old babe. Should be tough for her long future maintenance. So bro, better to see what is nicely shaped then what you could see in next few yrs of her age)
Figure : 7 a little Bah Bah but Ok for me as her figure is being compensated by her 165m height.
BBBJ : Yes (Only licks & sucks my Stiff shaft and dragon balls cos she has one small recovering Ulcer on upper lips due to heatiness which she shown me. She promised to BBBJ me by next few days later if I RTF. So can’t rate her BBBJ at the moment)
Frenching : Yes (had a great Tongue fight)
Painting : Yes (Initially was not allow. Now she agrees the feel she had was awesome and satisfying)
Fingering : Yes (Had Combo of Painting and Fingering till she when seven heaven and return back to service me)
FJ : 6.5 for her green experience on the service but very responsive. On the other hand, 9 for the feels like bonking a GF which is very green not knowing enough what to do. She grabs your hands/arms and alternative hugs your body tight and moans while you pump her. Real wet that she stains the bed before getting ready for Bonking action. Lots of natural moans for every push you made pumping her. Had Missionary, Doggie, Cowgirl ride (her weakness is this, needs improvement). Ended “Tar boleh tahan” on Missionary with her legs resting on my shoulder pumping her deeply when she moans the loudest similarly to the stereo effect during my painting and fingering combo. As the result, all my off springs were shooted out and being collected in the CD.
Damage : $80/1/1 + $20room + $1.666CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price?
GFE : 9.5 (She says she likes me, ugly papaya pattern)
RTF : Yes

For your info, she had just broke off with her Boyfriend of 8 months back home. That lucky guy was the guy that took her Virginity. So she is horny devil in the inside that needs you to open up for her to your wildest fantasies!!

Boobs and/or SYT lovers, please gather here!!! I promise you will love her fair white huge tits with a Japanese SYT look. I got my Bonking of GF feel than a FL to be. In no time, she will be a full flagged horny FL serving you Hungry Bros.

Bro please don’t PM me. Bro Redoxan will PM you by return if you qualified.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人

Last edited by i1papaya; 27-07-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 27-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Wen Wen is in University in China.
Hgts about 1.62m
Wgts about 50kg
Skin fair and smooth.
Date arrived : 19th July 2008

She got another friend in the same university came with her..but yet to explore..
Name:Nah nah
Look:6-7/10
Hair:Curly
Hgts:1.58m
Wgts:about 47kb
Boobs:estimate like B

Interested can oso PM Redoxan aka Xiao Ming but at your own 'risk'
Old 27-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Damage : $80/1/1 + Tips + CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price?
GFE : 9.5 (She says she likes me, ugly papaya pattern)
RTF : Yes
Bro please don’t PM me. Bro Redoxan will PM you by return if you qualified.
Bro i1papaya, u are very fast hand fast leg hor.. FYI the first person who bonked her got the best price $60+$10 (tips)+$20 (hotel)
Old 27-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Bro i1papaya, u are very fast hand fast leg hor.. FYI the first person who bonked her got the best price $60+$10 (tips)+$20 (hotel)
No lah, I was 1 length slower then Bro Redoxan. Cos he even forgot the feel of "HOT" Kopi. How to be faster like him.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 28-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
toyo99 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, pl PM me wen wen contact. thks
Old 28-07-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
happyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappyfivestars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah ho liaoz orh.

Bro, please pm me ctc thank you thank you
Old 28-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.
Yah lor, when he waiting for her that time, I was toking to him on the phone. He sound so excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
I thought the person that found her never go hotel or u mean u are the first one in hotel??
Old 28-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
Batman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 36E University Student SYT 22yo

Hi Bro Redoxan,

I love big boobs.
Can you pls pm me her contact.?
Thks