The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Bei Bei at 1667

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I agree. She’s one of the rare busty gems with good service.
Managed to rtf Bei Bei this week.
Still looks awesome never put on weight despite 8 mths here.
However don’t even get lip pecking this time round.
Luckily compensated by improved service standards.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Got hard time waiting for her. Long queue.
She asked me what else to do to improve her service and she is willing to do it.

Very positive girl.
Still zero improvement in her french... u sure she is willing to do it or its just "lip service" ?
Old 24-02-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to ask for her, she got booked by one customer for 3 sessions. I was told someone don’t mind waiting and is queuing up. I cannot wait that Long. Was told if I go 5 mins early I could have had her, what a bad day.
Old 24-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Actually Bei Bei don’t promote biz also good
I have been unable to get Bei Bei recently
I have to agree as i found her to be above average in term of body. Not the kind of look that i prefer.

These days, white knight probably didn't realised that their post can have negative impact as well.

Well.....to each his own
Old 25-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have to agree as i found her to be above average in term of body. Not the kind of look that i prefer.

These days, white knight probably didn't realised that their post can have negative impact as well.

Well.....to each his own
If you dig pretty poly xmm type, you should try her housemate Annie.
But b cup nia.
V good service as well with loads of passionate frenching comparable to departed 2060 Xiao Ai.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you dig pretty poly xmm type, you should try her housemate Annie.
But b cup nia.
V good service as well with loads of passionate frenching comparable to departed 2060 Xiao Ai.
also not my type. I prefer XX 1606A over them
Old 26-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have not done research, go to 1429 oolong, when the counter is free, you can review looks of the girls from his iPad. I think Annie and Bei Bei looks not suit me, I like Yuan Yuan type. To think they don’t french, I did not even think of trying. Xx 1606a good choice. Xiao ting looks good to me too but not tried yet. Xiao yun looks good to me and her service good

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 28-02-2018 at 02:55 AM.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro!
Your taste ultra high sia.
1606A XX I had to handle with care even though twice.
Can’t ram too fast in doggy position
😅
Old 26-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If you have not done research, go to 1429 oolong, when the counter is free, you can review looks. I think Annie and Bei Bei looks not suit me, I like Yuan Yuan type. To think they don’t french, I did not even think of trying. Xx 1606a good choice. Xiao ting looks good to me too but not tried yet. Xiao yun looks good to me and her service good
Bro,

1667 Annie french passionately similar to 1606a XX and 1649 Yuan Yuan.
1667 Bei Bei I won’t rtf after my recent 2nd session with her cos still don’t french; not even lip pecking.
1649 Yang Yang and Tian Tian also french passionately.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro,

1667 Bei Bei I won’t rtf after my recent 2nd session with her cos still don’t french; not even lip pecking.
bro, you are right about Bei Bei! She doesn't offer french....tried her recently.....my verdict on her!

Face: 5.5/10.....very average looking girl....but very good facial complexion....her saving grace!

Body: 7.5/10 short but slim...smooth body and rather perky small ass!

Tits: 7/10 well shaped perky natural round B tits.....

Service: 7/10....should be higher! but she doesn't offer french! that turns me off....rarely whores don't french me one...But i kind of MIA in legal scene for past 2 years....maybe all cat 150 whores don't really french now! But i managed to fuck her till CIM in her small mouth...exploded lots of cum in her!

Rtf: most likely no....have a target in mind!

This wl kicks start my adventure in Cat150 again!
Old 26-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Medusa99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro,

You lick so many cheebye of course she dont allow you to french. She french me passionately
Without me asking. Wl also read forum once in a while.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
bro, you are right about Bei Bei! She doesn't offer french....tried her recently.....my verdict on her!

Face: 5.5/10.....very average looking girl....but very good facial complexion....her saving grace!

Body: 7.5/10 short but slim...smooth body and rather perky small ass!

Tits: 7/10 well shaped perky natural round B tits.....

Service: 7/10....should be higher! but she doesn't offer french! that turns me off....rarely whores don't french me one...But i kind of MIA in legal scene for past 2 years....maybe all cat 150 whores don't really french now! But i managed to fuck her till CIM in her small mouth...exploded lots of cum in her!

Rtf: most likely no....have a target in mind!

This wl kicks start my adventure in Cat150 again!
Bro,

I find some resemblance with a certain MP.
Just bang her hard to vent frustrations.

I also toggling btw FL and WL for past few years.
But recently have been able to sample many good WLs able to french due to unconditional sharing by many bros.

Hope you have a bountiful harvest in WL scene!
Huat ah!
Old 27-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have 2 sessions with Bei Bei today. I asked her to do some special treatment done by others, she did it accordingly.
She told she will never provide frenching, she said 心理障碍,感到恶心,無法克服。
So for those die die need frenching, she is not your choice.
As for me, her good BJ, HJ is already sufficient to justify her service.
To each his own, 各花入各眼。
Her smooth and fair skin, perky C cup with pink nipples and tide and juicy pussy turns me on all the time.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
Have 2 sessions with Bei Bei today. I asked her to do some special treatment done by others, she did it accordingly.
She told she will never provide frenching, she said 心理障碍,感到恶心,無法克服。
So for those die die need frenching, she is not your choice.
As for me, her good BJ, HJ is already sufficient to justify her service.
To each his own, 各花入各眼。
Her smooth and fair skin, perky C cup with pink nipples and tide and juicy pussy turns me on all the time.
huh you pay 150 to get HJ service?
Old 28-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sometimes I just don understand these WLs at all.
They can do BBBJ and CIM.
But they don want to french....is kind of strange!

Anyway, I respect all these WLs!
If no French, i am fine with them too.
I will not force them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1