The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2018, 05:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Must wear these masks to go Geylang from now on!

Jokes aside, when I see any house with too many cars parked outside, I will avoid.

Also, some House always got certain characters in there not picking girls but watching customers and seeing which girls they called.

Beware of who is aiming their phone at you when you are sitting in the waiting area.

If you notice certain characters always hanging around that house gossiping instead of calling girls, you best be on high alert!
So many sitting there without calling girls and collecting intel. How to avoid? I prefer to park at Badminton hall and walk over . No hassle
Old 08-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
So many sitting there without calling girls and collecting intel. How to avoid? I prefer to park at Badminton hall and walk over . No hassle
well, i have yet to encounter in any of the houses in Geylang where customers sit sentry for whole day and take photo, as it is not allowed to take photo in any of the houses, so no worries. Any OKT will stop anyone who take photo in the house

I suppose this no photo taking rule is the same everywhere, including the massage parlour or if you go to the apartment of the internet gals

Anyway I suppose all bros are here to cheong with bliss and not to create any issues

Happy cheonging everyone

I have prepared my roster for the firing exercise. hee hee

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, i have yet to encounter in any of the houses in Geylang where customers sit sentry for whole day and take photo, as it is not allowed to take photo in any of the houses, so no worries. Any OKT will stop anyone who take photo in the house

I suppose this no photo taking rule is the same everywhere, including the massage parlour or if you go to the apartment of the internet gals

Anyway I suppose all bros are here to cheong with bliss and not to create any issues

Happy cheonging everyone

I have prepared my roster for the firing exercise. hee hee
Not taking photo but taking notes. I was at willy place and there was a brother typing the name and description on his onenote.

Sorry i kpo and look into his phone
Old 10-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Not taking photo but taking notes. I was at willy place and there was a brother typing the name and description on his onenote.

Sorry i kpo and look into his phone
haha, he must be writing his FR and post on forum bah

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

yesterday I brought my 2 former army buddy friends from 20 yrs ago to go cheong at 1658a. we all agree to take the afternoon off from work.

I called my regular gal while he wanted someone with tall and fair skin and another want fair skin only.

I took room 1, they took room 2 and 3. we virtually took over the place and fuck.

My friends took Ting Ting and Yangzi from WH.

Yangzi has very fair skin and barbie doll face. My friend sees already straight away say confirm.

Ting Ting is taller and her cutie slutiness also make my friend confirm.

ok, the firing exercise began. I fired my apache hellfire missiles, my friend bombard with his artillery fire while another attack with the milan in our individual rooms. haha, live firing exercise.

once our live firing exercise finish, we sat at the sofa for a short rest. in came two ladies who caught our eyes. Both from lorong 16, Coco and Xiaoyu. Coco has very fair skin and her neh neh bounces when she walks, looks seductive. Xiaoyu skin not too fair but her boobs is a confirmed C.

Ammunition ran out, so, plan for next firing exercise.

after that we went to the frog leg porridge makan dinner and go home with smiles on our faces.

Last edited by apache; 13-03-2018 at 01:47 AM.
Old 16-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - JIU JIU

Apache hovered into the special landing ground in stealth mode.

Several landing lots to choose from, hovered in and landed with discreteness.

Went up to level 2 and into my all time favorite hunting ground 1658a.

OKT Botak greeted me with a smile. Actually I wanted to call my favourite gal but he said got good lobang for me say I sure like one. He recommended a lady name JiuJiu (99) . Trust him and call for her.

I go to room 3 and wait for my new target.

within 5 minutes, in came 99. She has a pretty face that stuns me. Looks like a Hong Kong actress whom I later found out is a lookalike of Melissa Ng (Ng Mei Hang). OMG, looks almost 80% like her, that slutty look and Melissa Ng is my idol. OMG, thank you Botak I thought.

She hug me and gyrate her backside rubbing my front. She slowly strips me piece by piece while I fondle her. I cant believe it. Melissa Ng lookalike doing this to me. ah..... APACHE ah.....

OK, I am naked already, and I buay tahan liao, and I strip her piece by piece as she gyrate her buttock rubbing my harden rod didi. As I expected, her neh neh is a B, but her butt is the fleshy type not the skinny type. I love fleshy type (not fat type) but can piak piak with tenderness one.

She allow me to french her and after that into the shower we go. Room 3 shower has that handle bar which I can hold onto and she can also hold onto for some visual excitement. I like the way she gyrates her sexy curvy butt.

I put the liquid soap onto her butt and rubba my didi on her slippery butt while fondling her neh neh from behind. ahhhh.....APACHE

hellfire missiles loaded, but too early to lock target. endure.

into the room, her catbath is good, I like the way she lick and kiss my neck. Her BJ suction is good to my liking. I think it is about chemistry. The mood is built up. She allows me to lick her pussy. hmmm, ok lah, lick a bit though I dont really like to do it. anyway, lick lor....must build chemistry.

She put on the helmet and cowride me a bit and she put my hands on her neh neh. She said she felt good and felt my didi punishing her mei mei but she enjoys it.

I position her on the opposite side of the round bed facing the mirror, my favourite firing position, tried her on doggie, and lie down doggie. Her curvy fleshy butt stands out very well on the mirror on the left, right, and up.

You see, I need a room with many mirrors to create that atmosphere and this is why I love 1658a. A good gal with a good environment makes the perfect firing exercise.

As I pump her hard, her face reflection in the mirror says it all with that arghhh uhhh oooo look. Cannot shoot yet, I told myself though I am controlling.

I turn her to missionery, and pump her while looking at the big mirror at the ceiling, and her neh neh shove up and down as I pump her with my hand raised up like Titanic. The front mirror reflects me with the back mirror and I can see an infinite images of me in the titanic raised arm action as I pump her. Very illusionery.

I raised her legs higher a bit and the piak piak sound can be heard as I pump her.

Time to fire missile I told myself.

Target locked on, Hellfire missiles activated at full might. I raised my turbo and pump her hard as she cream "very shuang, I love your big dick head, fuck me, I love it". I turned on full throttle and pump fast and furious and finally....BOOOOOOM. Missiles fired and ahhhhh....APACHE

a good fuck

problem is she starts work after 4pm which you need to plan your time

will try her again definitely, but on my target list still have a few.

Geylang Geylang I love you.

At least I did good fucks here without the worry I had at those stupid apartments with internet gals who tend to rush and also worry neighbours complain.

Here, I can fuck in peace.

sorry about the past and present and past present perfect tense here. Wrote this from my feel with this gal, didnt bother about these past present future tense thingy. knn, 99 is still lingering in my mind, but still have other gals to try. Waiting in the queue is coco and Xiaoyu from lorong 16, my next targets for room 2 or 3 in 1658a.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 19-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - MAIZI

was a bit stressed up two days ago and apache with its loaded fiery hellfire missiles hovered into the premises of 1658a ready for a firing exercise.

i called for Maizi whom I did not call for a while. Want some busty lady for a grabba grabba.

OKT Botak said gotta wait 15 minutes. No problem, I can relax at the living room couch watch the TV.

In she came, greeted me with a smile. Her curvy body and big boobs highbeaming me.

Into the room 2, we kiss and french into deep abyss, until my apache rotor almost become numb. We stripped like some AV show and fondled and groped each other. She asked why I so horny. I ask her why she also so horny. She said long tie no see, so we horny together.

into the shower room, we washed each other and grabba grabba and rubba rubba.

onto the bed, we hugged and french. The reflection from the mirror all round us from front left right back top made it so surreal.

She sucked my nipples and kissed my neck and slowly my didi enter her mouth for a bowing session. I made her pussy face me and I painted her abalone. In total she got high about 3 times until she said her legs numb already.

when the prey is numb, I doggied her and tried the lie down doggie. Her fleshy butt i like a lot. as she doggie her neh neh oscillates like pendulum and seen from all the mirrors left right front. I love the sight of her moaning and her neh neh swinging in all directions. she has the assets. When I doggie her with her lying on her front, maybe I hit her G spot again and she felt shiok.

I turn her over. Now the twin peaks face me while she look at the ceiling mirror grasping for breath after the orgasm. Apache....hellfire missiles target locked on. I lifted up her legs and her pussy welcome me like a firing target. Caps helmet on, firing rod and missiles all activated. Apache pump into her with fast throttling speed with huge bang missionery. Her neh neh swings in all direction and her shiokness on her face adds it all.

Keep pumping and attacking and the piak piak sound become too shiok and finally...Booooom.....hellfire missiles smoked out the whole place and target achieved. I rested my head on her with my didi smoking out. She kissed my forehead. Oh....

rested a while, wash up, kiss a bit and yes, will rtf.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 19-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
What i like about 1658A is I can park the car inside the apartment well hidden, go upstairs, choose pick my gals and have a good fuck with little worries of having my car sighted. After fucking, come down, enter the car and drive away.

The rooms in 1658A are condusive for a good sextifying fuck. Clean, nice mirrors. I am recovering from my sprained ankle and now drawing my list of gals for the fucking roster. Cant wait to enter room 2 or 3 round bed and see their pendulum swinging from all the mirrors
sorry bro, may i ask if this is the same car park lots sharing with 1654?
Old 20-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

the apartment if I am not wrong now has three brothels, two at level 2 and one at level 3. all share the same carparks, which are discrete and well hidden from main road which I like

1658a is at level 2

Old 20-03-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
the apartment if I am not wrong now has three brothels, two at level 2 and one at level 3. all share the same carparks, which are discrete and well hidden from main road which I like

1658a is at level 2
than i think it's the same car park very limited lots in the evening..
Old 20-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
Ok lah. So far my Apache no problem safe landing on a good lot

Old 20-03-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY - TING TING

Just had a hellfire firing exercise at my firing range at 1658a.

Hav been trying to call for this gal finally can get her.

Called for ting ting from 54 next door. Okt botak said 5min. I said ok.

In she came into 1658a and her full c cup neh neh reveals. Highbeam me n i open my eyes wide.

Into the room we hug and fondled and deep kiss. Aiyo. Apache rotor numb again mayday mayday mayday. She stripped me and we both continue our deep french in room 3. I press her against the wall n the deep frenching made her wet and my didi firing rod harden. So romantic. Deep french with the shower head providing the water for the mood. Ok enuf of frenching we shower properly. I ask her to hold the two handle bars while my hardened didi rub against her butt. Her natural full c cuppa very good for the grab. As i rub my didi on her butt and fondled her neh neh from behind.

Into the room onto the bed. She turned me round and gav me a good cat bath lick on my back. Ther big neh neh reflection on the room's huge mirrors add to the mood. As she lick her neh neh shakes. Ohhhhhh

I turn around and she patiently bbbj my already harden didi.

I rested her on the bed and continue our deep frenching. She become very wet despite all the ky on standby. She said she is getting very high and dun need the ky. Very wet. Put in the 002 and my rod thrust into the firing hole

Omg omg omg. Of so many gals i would say her abalone is one of the softest. Very good feel. Dun know how to describe. It is not loose and quite tight. Pubic hair well shaven and the abalone very pretty. I am Not in the mood to paint abalone today.

The softness is like when u thrust into her it has a soft landing pad which u feel comfortable. I dun like those hard wall hit wall bang wall type.

She got really very very wet and slippery plus the softness made me very high.

I turn her in the opposite of the bed scissors fuck her. The mirror reflection of her neh neh shaking in all direction and her moaning made me very high liao. I think my rotor malfunction already. Very high feel. Maydey maydey.

I doggie bang her from behind. Held her hair on her back i can see her neh neh shaking in the mirror in front and left snd right mirrors. Nice curvy butt. Sexy for the look soft to the touch fair skin to my liking.

I ask her lie on her front while i thrust into her from behind. Hit her g spot and she moan quite a bit. Now apache really cannot tahan ah.

Ask her turn into missionery.

Hellfire missiles engaged and locked on to the firing hole. Gunner rod ready for the big bang
Hovered in and zero into the hole with full thrust. Pump hard n furious and hard. Her neh neh is oscillating and shaking in all direction like those in jap av movies.

Both of us grab each other hard. Ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh....apache.......missiles engaged locked on target and fire..........

Smoked out. Dunno why today i fired so much. I also shocked. She also asked wow what happen... fired a lot.

Remaining 20 minutes we chit chat tctc. Very good natured lady.

Rotor already numb. Need some time to recover.

Showered and tease. Will definitely rtf.

Sharing my diary of gals experience...in my favourite firing ground

Same firing ground, diff galss diff experience n story. I love geylang

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old 21-03-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

For the benefit of those who are not aware, OKT Botak owned both shops at W15 as well as 1658A. Whereas 1654A and 1658B belong to OKT Hua. L1654A and L1658A and B are housed in the same 3-story apartment. All patrons of these shops can use the private car park located at the ground level. If you are a super regular of 54A and the carpark is full, maybe the OKT would allow u to use one of his sons apartment carpark which is beside this apartment.

L1658A usually has no WL. The WLs are based in their primary shop - W15 if there is any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-03-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

This Ting Ting is from 1654a?

Quote:
Just had a hellfire firing exercise at my firing range at 1658a.

Hav been trying to call for this gal finally can get her.

Called for ting ting from 54 next door. Okt botak said 5min. I said ok.

In she came into 1658a and her full c cup neh neh reveals. Highbeam me n i open my eyes wide.

Into the room we hug and fondled and deep kiss. Aiyo. Apache rotor numb again mayday mayday mayday. She stripped me and we both continue our deep french in room 3. I press her against the wall n the deep frenching made her wet and my didi firing rod harden. So romantic. Deep french with the shower head providing the water for the mood. Ok enuf of frenching we shower properly. I ask her to hold the two handle bars while my hardened didi rub against her butt. Her natural full c cuppa very good for the grab. As i rub my didi on her butt and fondled her neh neh from behind.

Into the room onto the bed. She turned me round and gav me a good cat bath lick on my back. Ther big neh neh reflection on the room's huge mirrors add to the mood. As she lick her neh neh shakes. Ohhhhhh

I turn around and she patiently bbbj my already harden didi.

I rested her on the bed and continue our deep frenching. She become very wet despite all the ky on standby. She said she is getting very high and dun need the ky. Very wet. Put in the 002 and my rod thrust into the firing hole

Omg omg omg. Of so many gals i would say her abalone is one of the softest. Very good feel. Dun know how to describe. It is not loose and quite tight. Pubic hair well shaven and the abalone very pretty. I am Not in the mood to paint abalone today.

The softness is like when u thrust into her it has a soft landing pad which u feel comfortable. I dun like those hard wall hit wall bang wall type.

She got really very very wet and slippery plus the softness made me very high.

I turn her in the opposite of the bed scissors fuck her. The mirror reflection of her neh neh shaking in all direction and her moaning made me very high liao. I think my rotor malfunction already. Very high feel. Maydey maydey.

I doggie bang her from behind. Held her hair on her back i can see her neh neh shaking in the mirror in front and left snd right mirrors. Nice curvy butt. Sexy for the look soft to the touch fair skin to my liking.

I ask her lie on her front while i thrust into her from behind. Hit her g spot and she moan quite a bit. Now apache really cannot tahan ah.

Ask her turn into missionery.

Hellfire missiles engaged and locked on to the firing hole. Gunner rod ready for the big bang
Hovered in and zero into the hole with full thrust. Pump hard n furious and hard. Her neh neh is oscillating and shaking in all direction like those in jap av movies.

Both of us grab each other hard. Ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh....apache.......missiles engaged locked on target and fire..........

Smoked out. Dunno why today i fired so much. I also shocked. She also asked wow what happen... fired a lot.

Remaining 20 minutes we chit chat tctc. Very good natured lady.

Rotor already numb. Need some time to recover.

Showered and tease. Will definitely rtf.

Sharing my diary of gals experience...in my favourite firing ground

Same firing ground, diff galss diff experience n story. I love geylang
Old 21-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

There r two tings tings whom i like

1654 and wh15

Both hav diff fj experience

Enjoy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1