The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alpensia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: jb massage near sentosa

Finally found the location of JS after so many tries...

waited for about 25min before a prc lady came as js had to borrow from another shop from somewhere..

so just a short fr as am new to this:

name: qiqi (not sure of the number)
face: 7/10
bbbj: 6.5/10 (no deep throat)
b2b: 6/10 (didnt remove shorts) had better b2b from elsewhere
boobs: B+ i suppose
gfe: 7.5/10

rtm: maybe yes, but will try other gals

Sorry if my fr is too short or boring. cheers!
Old 30-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
All The Way deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekcuf View Post
Got boob massage, maybe depends on her mood. BM RM100.
Visit her few times already her hj is really good and not rush , really enjoy so much . She will smile and look great for simple massage a happy hj by syt
Old 08-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
calcal is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pm me the location and contact thanks...
Old 13-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
All The Way deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcal View Post
Bro can pm me the location and contact thanks...
At jalan perisai on the main road Tebrau highway can saw already
Signboard name 水立防。no106.
Old 14-01-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Heard theres no more full package in JS? Can any bro here confirm?
Old 17-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

Went to GoldPoint

Pretty Counter Girl recommended me No 90 FiFi. When she come out from her rest room, I was shock to she such a sweet and sexy NL here. 100% u see her, you sure go for Batin. LOL.
Just wonder why no real FR for the GEM.

FR for No.90 FIFI
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage:8.5/10 (She has a pair of good strong hand & fingers, really solid and strong. For such joint, She is consider very good. 100% better than those PRC Girls like in TY or XLN. She even has afew Female regular customer look for her to do boobs massage. haha. )

Attitude massage:9.5/10 Massage take it slowly. used up full 60 mins in massage. No rush into Batin.

Batin/Penis treatment: 8.5/10 Almost 60 mins up, She ask me whether I am itchy and notti for Penis Massage. I straight away reply YES BUT NO RELEASE/SHOOT!. And She say ok! Really positive. Unlike Those PRC, Rush u to cum and finish the job.

Straight away She gently touch me all over, get me into the mood. Slowly start the penis treatment. Slow and steady. Lasted more than 30 mins. Until I Bui Tahan, LOL End up i surrender, I SHOOT OUT!, Almost shoot onto her Face. LOL.

Body: 9/10 Sexy figure. Slim Body with BIG Pair of boobs and butt. She told me, Her Favourite part of her body is her BOOBS!

Boobs: 9/10. Big Round boobs. At least a C cup (She don't allow anyone to touch her boobs. Unless she like u. LOL )
* I do tips her for her good service.
RFM: 100% going back for more service. Hope to sian her to be my GF. LOL

While chit chatting with her, I caually ask her whether she encounter anyone who cannot control and cum within mins Penis Treatment start. Her reply was Customer who cum fast, She will continue to do the massage and let customer feel satisfied and cum for the 2nd time. as long as it's within the period. THUMBS UP for her Service.

*** If anyone go and find her, Just tell her Hotty Recommend you to her (Maybe u get a better Service. HAHA) Kindly write a Honest FR. Thanks

**** 100% I am not related to Goldpoint, Just to share with everyone here
Old 17-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 12
Mavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant futureMavrick69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by All The Way View Post
At jalan perisai on the main road Tebrau highway can saw already
Signboard name 水立防。no106.
thank's bro for it
Old 18-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute

To answer all PM about GoldPoint location, it's in the middle of Taman Sentosa, same row as 101 seafood. About 50m further up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
Went to GoldPoint

Pretty Counter Girl recommended me No 90 FiFi. When she come out from her rest room, I was shock to she such a sweet and sexy NL here. 100% u see her, you sure go for Batin. LOL.
Just wonder why no real FR for the GEM.

FR for No.90 FIFI
Looks: 8.5/10
Massage:8.5/10 (She has a pair of good strong hand & fingers, really solid and strong. For such joint, She is consider very good. 100% better than those PRC Girls like in TY or XLN. She even has afew Female regular customer look for her to do boobs massage. haha. )

Attitude massage:9.5/10 Massage take it slowly. used up full 60 mins in massage. No rush into Batin.

Batin/Penis treatment: 8.5/10 Almost 60 mins up, She ask me whether I am itchy and notti for Penis Massage. I straight away reply YES BUT NO RELEASE/SHOOT!. And She say ok! Really positive. Unlike Those PRC, Rush u to cum and finish the job.

Straight away She gently touch me all over, get me into the mood. Slowly start the penis treatment. Slow and steady. Lasted more than 30 mins. Until I Bui Tahan, LOL End up i surrender, I SHOOT OUT!, Almost shoot onto her Face. LOL.

Body: 9/10 Sexy figure. Slim Body with BIG Pair of boobs and butt. She told me, Her Favourite part of her body is her BOOBS!

Boobs: 9/10. Big Round boobs. At least a C cup (She don't allow anyone to touch her boobs. Unless she like u. LOL )
* I do tips her for her good service.
RFM: 100% going back for more service. Hope to sian her to be my GF. LOL

While chit chatting with her, I caually ask her whether she encounter anyone who cannot control and cum within mins Penis Treatment start. Her reply was Customer who cum fast, She will continue to do the massage and let customer feel satisfied and cum for the 2nd time. as long as it's within the period. THUMBS UP for her Service.

*** If anyone go and find her, Just tell her Hotty Recommend you to her (Maybe u get a better Service. HAHA) Kindly write a Honest FR. Thanks

**** 100% I am not related to Goldpoint, Just to share with everyone here

Last edited by hotty; 18-01-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Old 25-01-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jbpussycari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just now i go to gold point ask fifi... yeaaaa.. really pretty girl, nice smile... i ask to do batin first then massage... when she doing batin from back side few minute i ask her to do front side coz i want see her face... really nice face event batin not so smooth... but still feeling good when looking her face... she so nice person cjit chat laughing n smile really pretty girl.. she also recommend no 14 name sweet, she said that person also sweet girl and another person no 42 olivia which face look like juliana evans malay actress.. soon i will try... overall fifi doing a good job.. need to try again with her..
Old 27-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpussycari View Post
just now i go to gold point ask fifi... yeaaaa.. really pretty girl, nice smile... i ask to do batin first then massage... when she doing batin from back side few minute i ask her to do front side coz i want see her face... really nice face event batin not so smooth... but still feeling good when looking her face... she so nice person cjit chat laughing n smile really pretty girl.. she also recommend no 14 name sweet, she said that person also sweet girl and another person no 42 olivia which face look like juliana evans malay actress.. soon i will try... overall fifi doing a good job.. need to try again with her..
Nice to see a FR on FIFI . Haha.
I am yet to try her good friend Sweet.
Old 27-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, for goldpoint related FR/info, pls share in its thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...=377034&page=6

Thx for sharing
Old 04-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

wonder how JS is doing now, any good ladies for full package? any bros can recommend?
Old 21-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vyon80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro

I don mind going with you as I have been going jb every week... Wondering you might need any strong kaki

Pls pm me
Old 15-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
GoldPoint No 90 FiFi

sorry, mods pls delete extra post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1