The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Amansari de Spa

Hi guys,

Just sharing my experience..

My malaysian friend brought me to this spa in early Feb. We reached there at around 12plus in the midnight and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many girls still available as we passed the canteen on the way to the changing room...

We then proceed to have a quick dip in the pool followed by 15mins of sauna...the facilities are quite nice and the layout of the spa area is somewhat similar to New York Spa...

Finally to the canteen, I counted at least 20 girls sitting at the back for us to choose...at that time, there were about 6 to 8 other customers and most of them have girls chatting with them...I didn't really think much of it so I got another surprise when the guy serving us asked the 2 girls whom we selected to come and sit with us, chatting while waiting for the rooms to be ready...

As for action...the service provided by my girl was quite good, allowed frenching and 69 and spent quite some time on the foreplay and bbbj...my friend also praised the services provided by his girl too..

I rejoined my friend at the canteen and while waiting for our Maggie Mee to be served, our girls rejoined us at the table and continued chatting with us...another surprise for me...a bit of KTV style here...properly because it was already 2+am at that time, not much customers left...so we got lucky...

The dmg was 198rm...

As for the girls...no locals, they are a mixture of Viets, Thais, Cambodians and Laos maybe...
Quality wise...most of them are just average looking with only a handful of pretty ones...but the good thing is that we can mirror them and most, if not all seem to be under 30 based on my visual inspection at that time...

But this spa a bit further from JB town compared to the more popular ones...around 20mins drive...

The location can be googled easily so no need to PM me for it...

Old 12-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amansari de Spa

Bro can send the contact and the location? If going 12noon are they open already ?
Old 13-03-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
DeeDaDee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeeDaDee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share location?
Old 13-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share me location
Old 13-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share location to me bro
Old 13-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Google map la... Amansari Sanctuary Resort in Johor Jaya.
Old 13-03-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 10
bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This will be my new playground...

the place not that big, quite small.
theres sauna, hot pool and canteen where you order chicken chop and fish and chips, maggi mee, half boil egg, all quite tasty. but the buffet spread is very limited though.

the main attraction, ALL THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY SYT.
And they hang around the canteen area u can look at all the stocks before choosing.

U think syt service is no good, no. its very good! Make sure u are happy and satisfied. came out a very happy man.

Damage: 198rm for first shot. extra 130rm for a second girl/ second shot. Where to find such good deal in sg? nowadays i dont even bother about the local scene, too much rubbish and lousy service.

Tip: dont go before 2pm. the girls start coming in at 2pm. I made a mistake going too early, not much girls ard, but the girl i picked was still pretty and good.
Old 14-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah...it's a nice place indeed...just a little out of the way...

For those who want the address...just goggle it...u will get it within 2 secs, the spa is located inside Amansari Residence Resort..don't be lazy

I only know how drive there...exact address..I'll have to goggle too...it's near Masai
Old 14-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to frequent GBW but with the price increase, overcrowding and horribly rundown facilities there, I decide to give this place a try. Had some difficulty locating it as the cab driver was not sure of the place until he asked another passing cabdriver. Quite a distance away from JB Sentral about 20 mins cab ride.

The Spa is quite decent and facilities was good, definitely way better than GBW.
Not so crowded and food is made to order and serve hot. Best of all is the available girls are allowed to mingle freely with the customers so you can chat with them before making your choice. Although all the girls are foreigners, they can speak Chinese and simple English. And all are youngish looking, I doubt any of the girls are over 25. I choose a 20 yo viet who came to sit with me at my table at the canteen while I was eating and her service was excellent. Great GFE and full services provided including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, AR, 69 and variety of positions for FJ. Damage was RM198 + RM12 tips + RM40 taxi (20 each way) = RM250

For the same price that I have to pay at GBW, this place is so much better than GBW except for the distance. I have decide this will be my new playground and will stop going to GBW from now on.

Be prepared to wait if you do not drive as I had difficulty getting a cab back after the session.
Old 14-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds good..... anyone going there? Would like to tag along if you don't mind.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

bigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbigbigbird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if any bro keen to go pm me.
but i only go during weekday daytime... i drive.
Old 15-03-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time in open? I will go at day time.

Where is the exact location? any bus from xentral reach there? Thx
Old 15-03-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadpeople View Post
What time in open? I will go at day time.

Where is the exact location? any bus from xentral reach there? Thx
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amans...53177644800669

i dont think any bus go there.. it seems to be very out of the place when i drove there...
Old 15-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place super ulu, drive from jb central via Pasir Gudang highway, some more traffic jam,

Reach there served by Indonesian boy, if u can speak Malay, then he will recommend u which lady provide good service, I choose no. J6 from Vietnam, around 20 ladies available for me to view,

J6 very SYT cute lady, small breast, not for boob lover, little bit meaty and small size.
French me, bbbj, proceed cowgirl and machinery, she among pretty one. But service SOP, got girlfriend feel and very friendly, up there ceiling got mirro for u to view.

Facility wise ok, the Indonesian workers provide good service, food only chicken chop, and fish and chip

Thank brother recommend value package ladies,

please google map, I don't under why those brothers still ask for location where the title very clear shown
Old 17-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I decide to give this place a visit after seeing positive reviews from bros.
Actually it is not difficult to find if you have your own transport but if you are going by bus or taxi then it may be a problem as it is off the main road. You need to go inside to the Amansari Residence Resort then you can locasi the spa.

The spa itself is well maintained and quite relaxing. The staff is friendly and best of all you can see the girls who work there. I saw about 15 girls mostly Viets and 2 or 3 Thais (but I suspect they may be Laos or Myanmar as their spoken Thai is different from normal Thai). All are young and quite pretty too. I could not decide who to choose so the Malay captain recommend me to take one tall slim Vietnamese. Her name Nguyen and only 19 year old. Although she is slim and small boobs but her body is very smooth and fair with pinkish nips and sparse hair down below. Her service no horse run and definitely well worth my 198 ringgit. I very enjoyed the session so I tip her another 20 ringgit.

Because I am melayu so I did not makan the food in the canteen but the captain was very nice to ask his boy to go outside packet nasi lemak and ondeh ondeh back for me to eat.

This place is worth a visit if you have your own transport.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread