The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Sounds good..... anyone going there? Would like to tag along if you don't mind.
I think you can take city bus 39 or 133 or maju 208 which goes to Masai terminal. I still haven't explore the possibility but from what the map looks possible. Stop outside the main road a few stops before today mart and probably walk 200 to 300 metres? Maybe the safer option is to stop at masai bus terminal and take a short cab ride from there to the resort.
Old 19-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
ttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttrentt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Made my second visit to this spa on Tuesday afternoon, reached there at around 3 pm...there were quite a few pretty ones, definitely more than what i remembered during my first visit on a late night.

One thing I wanna add is that the bed sheet will be changed after every session as I noticed the girls removing them when i made my way out on both visits.

For bros who wanna take local public transport, I seriously think that cab is by far the better option as I don't remember seeing any bus stops along the route that I took but I could be wrong...

Lastly, when I made my way to JB at around 1pm on Tuesday, there was a long jam on the causeway which delayed me for more than 1.5hrs and I saw another long jam at lunch time today as well when I checked using my phone...any bros know the reason???
Old 19-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrentt View Post
Made my second visit to this spa on Tuesday afternoon, reached there at around 3 pm...there were quite a few pretty ones, definitely more than what i remembered during my first visit on a late night.

One thing I wanna add is that the bed sheet will be changed after every session as I noticed the girls removing them when i made my way out on both visits.

For bros who wanna take local public transport, I seriously think that cab is by far the better option as I don't remember seeing any bus stops along the route that I took but I could be wrong...

Lastly, when I made my way to JB at around 1pm on Tuesday, there was a long jam on the causeway which delayed me for more than 1.5hrs and I saw another long jam at lunch time today as well when I checked using my phone...any bros know the reason???
This week is school holiday. Next week should be fine again.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
My12911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sultan johor coronation Preparation work is causing the jam
Old 19-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place is not bad.

Besides viewing the girls, the one you selected will sit beside you at the dining area before bringing you to the room.

Wanted to tip but wallet was at the safe deposit and the girl didn't even request.

Thought handing 2 hundred ringgit notes and leave but was immediately returned balance 2 ringgit.

All in all the experience was definitely positive.

Quite a number of working girls, with some pretty ones.

Only complain is the air
conditioning in the room was too cold and the remote was not in sight.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
I used to frequent GBW but with the price increase, overcrowding and horribly rundown facilities there, I decide to give this place a try. Had some difficulty locating it as the cab driver was not sure of the place until he asked another passing cabdriver. Quite a distance away from JB Sentral about 20 mins cab ride.

The Spa is quite decent and facilities was good, definitely way better than GBW.
Not so crowded and food is made to order and serve hot. Best of all is the available girls are allowed to mingle freely with the customers so you can chat with them before making your choice. Although all the girls are foreigners, they can speak Chinese and simple English. And all are youngish looking, I doubt any of the girls are over 25. I choose a 20 yo viet who came to sit with me at my table at the canteen while I was eating and her service was excellent. Great GFE and full services provided including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, AR, 69 and variety of positions for FJ. Damage was RM198 + RM12 tips + RM40 taxi (20 each way) = RM250

For the same price that I have to pay at GBW, this place is so much better than GBW except for the distance. I have decide this will be my new playground and will stop going to GBW from now on.

Be prepared to wait if you do not drive as I had difficulty getting a cab back after the session.
A pity that they do not have local girls NL or CKT but only foreigners.

To me viet or thai are too common easily available in many places. Don't think will visit this spa unless they recruit local girls.

You may call and book a cab if you have difficulty getting one. Just tell them your location at amansari spa, the taxi company comfort will radio the nearby taxi to pick you up. Only need to add rm2 to the metred fee.
Old 19-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Local dishes Nasi Lemak & Cha Kueh Tiao more expensive than Beef Noodle & Tom Yam
Old 19-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

tipping is individual one.. last time use to always tip rm50 for good service,

that to me is a mistake.. ( I not high income earner ) when service no good, I

realize I still got to tip rm50 like a habit.. then, a friend point out to me..

service good, u call her again.. since last month, I have resist tipping.. of

course la, up to individual brothers..

this spa sound good, just that really not sure how to go from custom..

will google map, still afraid that I will go the wrong way..
Old 19-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Amansari de Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseandude View Post
Local dishes Nasi Lemak & Cha Kueh Tiao more expensive than Beef Noodle & Tom Yam
Bro can PM me the contact I case I can't the location. Near Masai which part area ?
Old 19-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
You may call and book a cab if you have difficulty getting one. Just tell them your location at amansari spa, the taxi company comfort will radio the nearby taxi to pick you up. Only need to add rm2 to the metred fee.
Comfort is only in SGP. Here there is no Comfort taxis.
As for booking of taxis, this area may have problematic as taxis prefer to take bookings from the nearby golf course, International school & the 2 blocks of expatriate residential apartments. Your chance of getting a taxi is only when someone come in a taxi and drop off at that place. Almost zero chance of getting a cruising taxi and quite difficult to booking taxi too.
What the locals here do is to hitch a ride from those vehicles going to outside. You can drop off at the roadside makan stalls near the 2 apartment blocks. Easier to get taxis from there.
Old 21-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Maosterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
Bro can PM me the contact I case I can't the location. Near Masai which part area ?
Should be Sri Alam if I'm not wrong. There's a golf course there.
Hopefully this helps.
Old 22-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

WTF..... today is last day of school holidays yet is so crowded going into JB.
Took a cab from JB Sentral about 20 mins to Amansari Spa (the cabdriver informed must say Amansari Residence as there are 2 Amansari hotels in JB - he gave me his contact number if I need a cab for return trip).

Saw only about 5 girls when I arrive but while eating my chicken chops I was told they have 20+ girls working today but most of them are inside the rooms with customers already. So I ate slowly and waited..... slowly one by one the other girls came out to hang around in the canteen.

Finally I choose 1 viet in tanktop and showing halfball..... no regrets as her service is superb. Can speak mandarin well too. Name is Tinch, 19yo from North Vietnam (her kampong near China border), fair complexion and smooth soft skin with big natural boobs and dark chocolaty nipples. She claimed her breasts naturally grew when she breastfed her child and has remain at this size.
Excellent service and damn horny girl... allow frenching, bbbj, 69, painting, fingering. She offered to fingerfuck my ass which I declined but I thumbfucked her ass during doggy.
I wanted to do her anal but she won't allow... fingers can dick cannot....lol

Anyway was an excellent session with her and we can click very well.... 100% GFE. Gave her tips RM20 + damage RM198.

On the return saw a few other guys also waiting for cabs. So I called the number of my earlier taxi and knn he wanted RM60 for the return trip which I paid RM25 for the earlier trip. He claimed he is in Pasir Gudang and will have to make the long trip empty to Amansari to pick me up.... bargain with him and agreed on RM50. 10 mins later a cab turned up but it was not my earlier driver, my driver then called me to say he is far away so he ask his brother to come pick me up.
I couldn't bother so just got in and drop off at JB Sentral.

KNN, return back to Singapore also difficult as there is a huge crowd at the Malaysian immigration. The queues jam all the way back to the escalators/stairs area. I am still stuck in the queue for 1 hour already now as I am typing this FR on my S6.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds interesting.... maybe time to pay a visit there.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Comfort is only in SGP. Here there is no Comfort taxis.
As for booking of taxis, this area may have problematic as taxis prefer to take bookings from the nearby golf course, International school & the 2 blocks of expatriate residential apartments. Your chance of getting a taxi is only when someone come in a taxi and drop off at that place. Almost zero chance of getting a cruising taxi and quite difficult to booking taxi too.
What the locals here do is to hitch a ride from those vehicles going to outside. You can drop off at the roadside makan stalls near the 2 apartment blocks. Easier to get taxis from there.
Coincidentally in Johor bahru, one of the 4 radio taxi companies is also known as comfort taxi same name as in spore. see website below.

http://www.taxijohor.com/

Johor taxi still using radio communication like in the 70s/80s unlike in spore already using satellite signal.
Old 23-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maosterz View Post
Should be Sri Alam if I'm not wrong. There's a golf course there.
Hopefully this helps.
Seri Alam town have 2 interchanges.

If travelling from city/bandaraya along pasir gudang highway will have to exit left to the first seri alam interchange and move along the road (persiaran seri alam) leading to amansari spa.

If exit to the second interchange, will see Tesco, today's market, macdonald and regency hospital.

For those without own transport, best to save on transport is to take bus from jb sentral to masai then catch a cab from there.

However when going back there are 2 options.

1) Taxi calling from the various taxi companies to pick u up at amansari spa and travel all the way to custom.

2) Taxi calling and take the cab to the main road at pasir gudang highway where the nearest bus-stop is and catch a bus back to jb sentral.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread