The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 10
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 【【PRC公主网】】夏威夷██young dancer with a slim BODY ,gave me an FULL BODY MASSAGE █

check out our All New website

Last edited by gongzhu100; 01-06-2017 at 03:56 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】夏威夷██young dancer with a slim BODY ,gave me an FULL BODY MASSAGE █

MR form Bro Pay & Pay thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pay & Pay View Post
Didn't write any FR for long time, simply there is no good MLs around. Recently met one, very good in massage, no rush, did her best and good hardworking attitude. Worth to recommend to everyone.

Few days ago, was feeling very tired and didn't want to go home to face the tigress at home. So I lied to say, which most people also say, doing overtime. Then I went to search on the net to find massage girl. And managed to get appointment with one near MRT, as i don't drive. Upon reaching, first thought is if her looks is not suitable, I will turn around and leave. Because looks is very important to me. Not suitable will just turn me off. So anxiously waiting for the door to open. At the moment I saw her, my heart missed a beat. She looked SYT, and look like she is my vegetable.

Once inside, saw the place is clean, neat and comfy. The plants and lights make me feel like I am going inside a SPA, and the soft music she played, made it perfect. She passed me a towel, showered alone, and then I just laid down on the massage bed. She is very chatty and her smile is very sweet, especially her two dimples. I am still wondering if she got the strength since she looked skinny.

She started the massage by dripping a few drops of massage oil on my back, then i felt her soft hands rubbing my back. Her hands are smooth and comfy. She must have taken a lot effort to maintain it. Most of the massage girls have rough coarse hands, like sand paper. They just make me feel that I am doing body scrub rather than massage.

She is well-trained and professional, her strength is adequate and good. Not too soft or too strong. I can the soreness all from the neck down the back and legs too. Massage should be done this way. Not piano playing or feeling pain. So I requested for extension without thinking and hoping for the best. Luckily she is not booked for the next hour. After that, she finished the back and leg massage, she used a warm towel to help me clean off the massage oil on my back.

Turned over for the happy ending. Nothing special or fanciful, normal HJ that made me cummed. The main thing about her is her massage skills and attitude. She did the full 90mins without taking any breaks, a rare gem indeed. After shower, we had a chat, and the feeling is that we are long lost friends that had a lot to catch up. End of it, I tipped her $20 because she deserved it. Left her place a happy man. The most lucky thing is that I did not have to hand in homework that night, if not I will definitely die horribly. Hahaha....

Name : Hawaii
Looks : 8 It just grows on you
Skin : 9 Smooth and fair
Massage : 10 Got strength and skills
HJ : 5 Room for improvement
Attitude : 9 Chatty
RTM : Must, top choice for massage
MR form Bro Maximiliano thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximiliano View Post
Went to look for Hawaii looking for a good massage and some fun.
Place is nice and big and clean. Had a quick shower alone with her outside the door chatting with me. Probably she wanted to see if I washed myself properly but that’s ok. Dried off with a clean towel and went to lie down.

She asked me to lie down for the massage. Don't really know what style but it's very relaxing and I dozed off quite quickly. She tapped my shoulder gently when she's done with my back and legs and hands. Requesting me to turn over my body, so that she can continue with the front part of the body.

Her HJ is kinda SOP and a little mechanical. Just like a girlfriend doing it for the first time. And this feeling kinda simulate me even more. She looks a little shy and blushing when HJ-ing me. Hahaha.... After few mins, all my cum flowed onto her hands, and she excused herself to wash hands.

Went for shower alone and chatted with her a bit before handing her money and left a super happy man.

Service was very good, place is clean and quiet, bed sheet smells fresh, and she is very friendly and chatty if u can click with her. Overall 9/10, value for money. Definitely rtf 100%

Go support her bros. I strongly recommend it.

http://prcprincess.com/model/hawaii/
MR form Bro DrXXX thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrXXX View Post
Yet again, i went back to Hawaii for her superb massage skills. as usual, she is able to bring the aches and the sores away with her skills. she is very nice to chat with, always enjoyable throughout the whole session. She showed me that she always received text asking if she is able to provide sex service, once again would like to remind you guys, she doesn't provide sex service. Please look for other girls if you need that.

If you are looking for good massage and good HJ. She is the right person to go to. You will leave the place as a happy man, no doubt!

http://prcprincess.com/model/hawaii/

MR form Bro xp06 thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by xp06 View Post
was needing a good massage after a long long week at work. tried my luck at contacting one which can fit into my free time . so happened that Hawaii have a free slot for my free time. if you have seen her pictures and her in person, you definitely would be attracted de..and i wasn’t bearing much hope as i thought she might be fully booked and only left with the odd hours, but somehow today is my dog shit luck, she was actually free at my available time-slot. so fast hand fast leg went there and went for a full 90mins session with her.

it was my first time with her, so didn't know what to expect from her. she gave me a better than the usual standard kind of massage i got from the SPAs and TN shops. not piano definitely!! Can feel that she go training before in China and my soreness is relieved on the troublesome shoulders and lower back. Then she requested me to turn over for her to do HJ. This part is not as exciting and professional. Session finished slightly after 90mins but she was ok with it. here’s my ratings for her

looks:9/10 (really looks good,her legs are to die for)
boobs: not a huge shout , but looks good
body: no fats and very nice hourly figure. did i mention she has some nice ass too. most prob due to she's a dancer and yoga practitioner
massage:9/10

that’s about it..try at ur own discretion you don’t try then those who know good stuff one get better chance at securing a good time-slot
MR form Bro Bennex thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennex View Post
A pleasant surprise for me!
Was tired and was looking around for a real good massage and somehow was attracted by her photos. She is a sweet and pleasant lady. Chatty and easy to break ice and make me feel at home. Like the place. Very homely and well maintained. Her massage is one of the best out there. And best thing is she does not pick up calls during the session and not a time watcher at all. Real Gem! Take good care of her! Looking forward for my next visit. ��
MR form Bro calliope thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliope View Post
Some things I like about Hawaii.

1. She hardly use phone during the service. It’s before or after.
2. Massage was pretty decent.
3. Slim body. Looks is subjective (within my likings).
4. Accommodating and gentle.
5. Good GFE.
6. Not commercial.
7. Very hardworking.
8. Happy ending available.

Last edited by gongzhu100; 24-03-2017 at 04:27 AM.
Old 17-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 【【PRC公主网】】夏威夷██young dancer with a slim BODY ,gave me an FULL BODY MASSAGE █

MR form Bro LimitlessX thank you for the Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessX View Post
Just had a massage session with her today. She has a nice character, easy to talk to. She is also pretty in real life, so if you worry about her looks, all the comment about her looks here is true. She gave me amazing massage . Her HJ is really normal, nothing to shout about. Overall is good experience for me and definitely will RTM for her massage, HJ is a bonus for me.

Please support our website, thank you

Last edited by gongzhu100; 30-03-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 17-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Re: 【【PRC公主网】】夏威夷██young dancer with a slim BODY ,gave me an FULL BODY MASSAGE █

Old 17-01-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Old 18-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Old 18-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Old 18-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Old 18-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Old 18-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Old 19-01-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Old 19-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Old 19-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Old 20-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Old 20-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Re: 【【PRC公主网】】夏威夷██young dancer with a slim BODY ,gave me an FULL BODY MASSAGE █

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread