The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 16
jackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Scum of a chiongster

I really dont know how such people exists.

Samsters, I need your feedback on this issue. My close friend is close to an ML working in a legit spa. She said that as she was massaging one customer, the customer suddenly tried to force his hands into the shirt of the ML. The ML had already previously warned that hers is a legit spa with no hanky panky. So she was so surprised when the guy forcefully tried to touch her and her breasts. She quickly held onto her shirt to prevent his hands from going in. That's when he pushed her head close to his and kissed her on the lips. Being surprised, she could not resist and the guy managed to kiss her on the lips before she pushed him away. She started to cry and the guy got scared.

At that time, there was no one in the shop as her shop was on the second floor, and the rest of her colleagues were downstairs since no customers. She asked him to leave and he got scared, before running away. My friend is very affected by this, and is thinking of ways to settle this issue.

We are thinking of going down the sexual harrassment route, and making a police report. We are in the midst of obtaining CCTV footage, but there is no CCTV in the room, only the doorway. If we make a police report, will he get away scot-free since there is no footage evidence?

To the guy, known as CK Chan, according to the name written on the registration counter. Your name might be fake for all I know, but we will still hunt you down in case you sexually harrass other girls again. You still claim to be a lawyer, not sure if u trying to bullshit the ML but you are an absolute disgrace. Preying on a girl only 23, and helpless. Call yourself a man and a chiongster.

What are your opinions on this guys? Should my friend make a police report?
Old 27-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Scum of a chiongster

Damn, dude totally went to the wrong HC if he wanted to get his small head rubbed.

Jokes aside, this is definitely a molestation case. Doorway cctv footage should not be a problem as they are normally not deleted so fast. Worse case can bring all the evidence such as the name he registered with and any description she can provide to the police.

Trying to be handsy might be one thing but he definitely crossed the line after she refused him properly.

Hope your friend is OK!
Old 27-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Question is... words against words... no witness no evidence...

N it was not caught in the act...

Even if u report police and can find the fella out...

The fella can turn the table round and say that girl attempt to ask him for special...

If the fella is really a lawyer .. it's Gona be lawyer vs a masseur words...

Sad facts of life I guess... that's why many ML turn to the dark side... even if the joint is legit.. people assume it isn't...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 28-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Got ML report molest quite recently but the case still fresh, not yet decided what the outcome will be.

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/mal...omer-singapore
Old 28-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I need a good clean massage. Nowadays very hard to get. Please pm me the place. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackass101 View Post
I really dont know how such people exists.

Samsters, I need your feedback on this issue. My close friend is close to an ML working in a legit spa. She said that as she was massaging one customer, the customer suddenly tried to force his hands into the shirt of the ML. The ML had already previously warned that hers is a legit spa with no hanky panky. So she was so surprised when the guy forcefully tried to touch her and her breasts. She quickly held onto her shirt to prevent his hands from going in. That's when he pushed her head close to his and kissed her on the lips. Being surprised, she could not resist and the guy managed to kiss her on the lips before she pushed him away. She started to cry and the guy got scared.

At that time, there was no one in the shop as her shop was on the second floor, and the rest of her colleagues were downstairs since no customers. She asked him to leave and he got scared, before running away. My friend is very affected by this, and is thinking of ways to settle this issue.

We are thinking of going down the sexual harrassment route, and making a police report. We are in the midst of obtaining CCTV footage, but there is no CCTV in the room, only the doorway. If we make a police report, will he get away scot-free since there is no footage evidence?

To the guy, known as CK Chan, according to the name written on the registration counter. Your name might be fake for all I know, but we will still hunt you down in case you sexually harrass other girls again. You still claim to be a lawyer, not sure if u trying to bullshit the ML but you are an absolute disgrace. Preying on a girl only 23, and helpless. Call yourself a man and a chiongster.

What are your opinions on this guys? Should my friend make a police report?
Old 28-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Legit HC requires all customers to fill in their ICs and names. Check on the particulars, if you lodge a report with the police, chances are authorities will check the books.

Few things could happen:

1. The culprit used a false name but real IC number. In which case, the guy will be a dead duck.

2. False name, and false IC. harder to trace. But thankfully, the shop has CCTV. Visual evidence is admissible and binding in court, once the ML identifies the target, the police will do the rest.

3. Spa itself gets into trouble because customer entries are false.

4. The culprit could or could not be a lawyer. But if he were really one, he has possibly screwed his own life by now with this incident.

5. In SG, the Women's Charter protects women, especially against sexual crime, and men are guilty until proven innocent.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Definitely can report.
Even if the CCTV footage is doorway, also useful.

Main question would be:
Did recep make sure the customer entries are legit?
Old 28-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In singapore.. its always female words against words. You can always read news on straits times on molestation. And cases can even date back incidents that happen few years back. As long as a female report molestation to police, they will take it as real and press charges against the guy, dont even need evidence or whatsoever.

On side note, bros be careful what you do in mp, we are the vurnerable ones when comes to such incidents.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

jackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackass101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingMogi View Post
Damn, dude totally went to the wrong HC if he wanted to get his small head rubbed.

Jokes aside, this is definitely a molestation case. Doorway cctv footage should not be a problem as they are normally not deleted so fast. Worse case can bring all the evidence such as the name he registered with and any description she can provide to the police.

Trying to be handsy might be one thing but he definitely crossed the line after she refused him properly.

Hope your friend is OK!

The ML is having a trauma now. Ended up crying almost every single time. Definitely did not help that he look like an old fuckface.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Legit HC requires all customers to fill in their ICs and names. Check on the particulars, if you lodge a report with the police, chances are authorities will check the books.

Few things could happen:

1. The culprit used a false name but real IC number. In which case, the guy will be a dead duck.

2. False name, and false IC. harder to trace. But thankfully, the shop has CCTV. Visual evidence is admissible and binding in court, once the ML identifies the target, the police will do the rest.

3. Spa itself gets into trouble because customer entries are false.

4. The culprit could or could not be a lawyer. But if he were really one, he has possibly screwed his own life by now with this incident.

5. In SG, the Women's Charter protects women, especially against sexual crime, and men are guilty until proven innocent.

The guy used a fake IC and probably a fake name as well. We can only ascertain the face of the person from cctv footage at registration. No evidence in room. Also, the boss seemed hesitant to blow up this matter, much less report to the police. I would not put it past her to delete the cctv footage in case we tried to escalate it. The ML is also afraid that the boss will pick on her, and possibly dismiss her if this matter blows up, but she was SEXUALLY HARRASSED and it's hard to forget about this.

One way would be to spread his face online, but then there is a risk of defamation. Not sure how the procedural protocol is when we report a sexual harassment case without evidence.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Definitely can report.
Even if the CCTV footage is doorway, also useful.

Main question would be:
Did recep make sure the customer entries are legit?

Pretty sure he provided fake information. And the ML was the one attending to him at registration. Being very new and trusting, she probably did not ensure that accurate information is provided. I also know of a lot of bros who do not register with their real identity.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Question is... words against words... no witness no evidence...

N it was not caught in the act...

Even if u report police and can find the fella out...

The fella can turn the table round and say that girl attempt to ask him for special...

If the fella is really a lawyer .. it's Gona be lawyer vs a masseur words...

Sad facts of life I guess... that's why many ML turn to the dark side... even if the joint is legit.. people assume it isn't...
Even though it is unfair, guess his "status" as a lawyer probably gave him a chance. It seems like it will be hard to deal with this guy. Any suggestions?
Old 28-02-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even though it is unfair, guess his "status" as a lawyer probably gave him a chance. It seems like it will be hard to deal with this guy. Any suggestions?
There’s pretty much nothing u can do other than letting the authorities know. Whether the police have enough evidence to pursue or prosecute the case, let the police decide. We are none the wiser.

If u don’t want to go through the police way, there are alws the dark market to dig out/csi someone from the internet when u provide his nric, name, hp number and even a cctv screen shot. Then let the “society” prosecute him loh
Old 01-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
There’s pretty much nothing u can do other than letting the authorities know. Whether the police have enough evidence to pursue or prosecute the case, let the police decide. We are none the wiser.

If u don’t want to go through the police way, there are alws the dark market to dig out/csi someone from the internet when u provide his nric, name, hp number and even a cctv screen shot. Then let the “society” prosecute him loh
Ok I have the identity of this guy already. Now in the midst of obtaining cctv footage. Not sure if boss will cooperate. But now is the dilemma, should I share this guy's identity? There is always a risk of defamation. If not, I will deal with this privately.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok I have the identity of this guy already. Now in the midst of obtaining cctv footage. Not sure if boss will cooperate. But now is the dilemma, should I share this guy's identity? There is always a risk of defamation. If not, I will deal with this privately.
imo, just let the matter rest. what do u get out of this saga? your masseur friend should feel numb after a while. and tbh, she should know better to expect some jackass (not referring to u) sooner or later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1