The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
FYI,
Another new Pino Pub is open today.
Name: Bachelor Cafe
Add: 25A Jalan Teratai 4, Taman Johor Jaya.JB ( Opp. of Kassim Restauran )
Business Hour: 4pm - 2am
but sorry no info for beer/LD charge yet. may be will same as other pub too.
Bro how could you know its Pino Pub if you not go there b4? and if you friends try b4, then should have something info rite?

and about the PEPPER now already dun have happy hour. i visit there on 4pm 1 bucket RM54.
Old 23-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FYI,
Another new Pino Pub is open today.
Name: Bachelor Cafe
A
Hmmm. the place very near my place lor. Last time there just normal pub leh. Change mgt liao, i guess.
Old 23-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Samster

fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok lah, better then nothing, but seen after we asking it, the bro ASH is disapear already..
he already go there alone and try. and we also dun need him to pay for our beer rite. so just enjoy ourself loh....

and i heard a story from those gals... they tell me that 1 of their boss(50yos) also love pretty gal. and ask her to be his wife. and the gal refuse to do it. so the boss just lock the gal in the house and get 1 guy to be guard. so until now the gal still cant work. i just wonder how pretty the gal are and y the boss need to do it? there is so many gals in pilipina why cant get a more pretty 1? so pity the gal, already get loan to buy ticket come here, and cant work. the boss very bad rite?
Old 23-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
Special for Bro JJ---Who Always Remember Pino Flower Shower:

Actually on last Sunday 11am i received a sms "i want to watch movie,u treat me, im so sad now. ok?" walau..... so suddently... so im call back to ask the location for me to fetch her. Its Tmn Molek. So i just go to Jusco to watch a movie, after that sure go to hotel rite.....

So here come the main dish. We just go in the bath room, as i mention b4, i need to take flower shower to be lucky guy(Advice from BroJJ). She help me to clean my body, and i help her also. after that she kiss me slowly like we kiss our gf. very slow, sometimes u touch her lips, sometime she avoid it. knn its make me 'bei tahan'. so i hug her with both my hands. and french kiss like no tomorrow (the feeling was so good until now i still remember that). after that she BBBJ me in the bath room.

After clean up the action start on the bed. the diff between HC/MP WL was we do serve together. she catbath me, i do it back. we hug and kiss. and the surround system like Dolby Digital... its real... not the fake 1... for sure all bro who have the experince will understand it. Her boob is for big boob lovers lor. Should be around B+ to C, cant hold it fully with my 1 hand. she always press my head to her boobs until i cant breath. So she BBBJ again, and i DATY her. its hot and nice smell. my 1st time for pino DATY.

im on the top 1st. i bonk her hard and she moans beside my ear with the hot air(her breath). She kiss my neck, ear, face and i french again wif her while i keep bonking. After that we changes position. she become a wild cowgirl. She ride me like crazy up down up down. so i really cant control myself. coz the feeling was so nice untill i have to stop and change position. if not i'll unload already.

Its already near finish, so we use the missionary position again. and i bonk her continiuosly and suddently i feel that my didi very hot(hot juicy) and she moans get louder. oh...... that's the timing she feel so high. she hug me with strength and bite my shouder. this coz me unload myself also.

I not take it out my didi, i just let it inside and i hug her and french again. may be after 5 minutes she clean it up. and she told me that, that is not good in Philipines if we take bath after job. so there is no bath after FJ. From the start flower bath until finish i think should be around 50minutes.

So bro JJ, now you know y recently im not write the FR in MP threat. coz this gal make me always thinking this FJ.

Gal name: secret. around 23yos.
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 (good waist nice figures, abt 1.63m high, big boobs, big butt)
Fingering: YES
Frenching: YES
DATY: YES (My 1st time on a Pino)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: YES
Damage:Special Charges
RTF: YES but i scare

Sorry to all brothers who read this, coz she ask me dun tell others she do this with me becoz she do this special for me only. So i have to keep my promise. When the time i need to pay her, she refuse to take it. and she say it Louder with Angry look. oh..... that's not a good thing for me. if she serious
with me, then there is a big problem. that's why im so scare to do it again. Untill the end, i have to try other reason/way to ask her keep the money. Its standard price i pay her ok.

So for all brothers who likes to try, may be can give urself a chance. coz a lot gals there are just looking for $$. so u go there and ask, if they accept your offer, then thats a deal ok. if not, CHANGES ANOTHER PROSPECT. a lot gals there. coz for what i know some of the gals are not do freelances. so dont waste ur time there.

For those whose like to invite me go to this pub, just let me know ok. actually i dunno how to pm, can anyone teach me?

nice 1 bro.....
next time got any outing count me in...
Old 23-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
he already go there alone and try. and we also dun need him to pay for our beer rite. so just enjoy ourself loh....

and i heard a story from those gals... they tell me that 1 of their boss(50yos) also love pretty gal. and ask her to be his wife. and the gal refuse to do it. so the boss just lock the gal in the house and get 1 guy to be guard. so until now the gal still cant work. i just wonder how pretty the gal are and y the boss need to do it? there is so many gals in pilipina why cant get a more pretty 1? so pity the gal, already get loan to buy ticket come here, and cant work. the boss very bad rite?

but i heard from myfriend that we should not get a pino as wife cos
99% will sure make u wear green cap...(u know wat i mean)
Old 23-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro how could you know its Pino Pub if you not go there b4? and if you friends try b4, then should have something info rite?

and about the PEPPER now already dun have happy hour. i visit there on 4pm 1 bucket RM54.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Hmmm. the place very near my place lor. Last time there just normal pub leh. Change mgt liao, i guess.
Aiya, y I share info to u all, and think so much.
the pub is same boss as Save Zone ma, he told me before and just sms me to enjoy tonight, but I cant make it lah....
but one of u buy me drink, I dun mind to lie my wife one more time....
Old 24-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk View Post
nice 1 bro.....
next time got any outing count me in...
Bro, try not quote the whole post. Sometimes Big Boss Sammy dun like and then he will give you a present which you dun like.
Old 24-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya, y I share info to u all, and think so much.
the pub is same boss as Save Zone ma, he told me before and just sms me to enjoy tonight, but I cant make it lah....
but one of u buy me drink, I dun mind to lie my wife one more time....
Got a lot of assignments to be finished at work place so cannot drink until drop lor for the moment. But no problem lar bro Jbguy....when free up 1 set beer shouldn't be 2 much 2 treat u but if u 'siong' then u top up the rest hor!

n.... each time oso one more time hor. Your one more like infinity leh.
Old 26-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
em...... bout this i have no idea...... but there still got 1% rite? may be the boss got others plan leh...who knows...
And bro, if you really want to join me, just pm me your contact, i'll sms u when i free.
Old 26-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
At 50 yos, green cap no problem, if still can get bonk w/o cap from wifey (pino)!!
Old 02-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

Re: FR on Pino Pub scene I @ Pepper

Foremost, thks 2 bro Fucker101 2 "accompany" me to such pub. It's rather worrying when u dun actually know the modus operandi of such place even after picking up bit and pieces from tis forum. So it helps there's an "expert" ard!

Since my kind bro has beer stock in Pepper, Desa Tebaru we dropped here first at 9.30pm, last saturday. I did not count or ask how many gals are there but the place is swarming with them. There r not much customers ard so once we entered we were swarm by the gals. Mayb tis is normal 4 u bros out there but I'm not accustomed to be "mobbed" like tat. B4 even a single drop of alcohol, I oledi hv headache liao!

My bro remind me not "do" anything with any gal who i dun fancy. Thks 4 the advice but i dun i need one as me quite "shy", so I just keep my mouth pretty shut and part watch my bro in action and part tried 2 finish the Liverpool vs Arsenal match on TV. At the same time I tried 2 4get someone keep clinging 2 my body from behind and feely me here and there. She quite persistent and she din even say much 2 me at all nor ask me 4 LD not like one gal who only come talk frenly like she me very kam-cheng fren lidat and then ask 4 the LD. I just told tat annoying personr 2 let me have peace 2 finish watching my fav team Liverpool. The other gal just keep on doing what she does until I finish my game.

Pool whallop the Arse 4-1 and I'm pretty happy, so mood very good. Just gesture the "persistent" one 2 get a LD. F* the other gal said wat abt her. I just stare at her blankly. My gal, Kimberley well she is at 1.5m in height or less. Face wise I likey lor but my bro say "lao sui". So I have 2 conclude I like small size gals with a more "mature" look. Kekeke... Good tat I n him dun have same taste 4 gals or I have 2 fight it off with him even we only meet first time. Mayb biz is bad but just 4 one LD of RM19.90 the gal stayed with me all the time I there.

Basically, I'm the hugging type lar, looking 4 those gf feel. Her hand was smoothly all over me, sensual touch from inside me shirt 2 playing with me dd abit. Gave me some good wet lick at my ear and one bite at me nipple. sometimes give me light peck at lips like gf type. i know it's all act lar but she does it quite naturally, still got tat slight "steal kiss n look shy" look. ha ha.. i likey. And waht i do??? I din touch her genitals at all, just lots of soft hugs, tight embrace, pecks at her forehead, cheeks, lips, eyes lids, nose, nape of neck, chest above the bosom. I did lick her neck and ear. She n i quite the quiet type, n we just exchange eyes contact, smlies, soft laughter n kisses most of the time. She's quite surprise I din do nothing much, n did whisper I can "touch". I told her i know but it's ok. She said it sure feel good to be treated like a 'lady". Well I enjoy the short session very very much n will return 2 find her if she's still there. U know-lar pinos work is short and they move on quick.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn i reaaly need someone to accompany me to some of the nicest pub around =_=""
Old 02-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Re: FR on Pino's Pub scene II @ Yuen, JJ.

Unfortunate for the brief sojourn at Pepper, I think I can very enjoy the whole nite there. My bro has sumthing 2do at Yuen, JJ so we hop pub.Tis pub rather famous liao, so dunno if i should go state the obvious. So i just go short on tis one.

happening place, crowded wif customers n gals. Overall gals standard better then Pepper. Got a lot more chio one here. The gals here more aggresive lar
in terms of sucking up the LDs so u need 2 learn 2 fend off. But first time here, got 2 learn so I assume the identity of a "Mr Robert Head"! What 2do very competitive here, my gal Quency just stick by 90% of the times.

Quency has a very fair face, sweet look. Comparatively with Kimberley she's much more better. Taller aso. But tis 2 not much "heavy" asset lar. But one thing I find I like abt the pino gal.. I likey their nose leh. Is there anything on nose-fethish? I like soft pecking their nose. n i do run my finger softly over their nose. I dunno... they do get some reaction from tat simple gesture, they return with some pretty smiles.

My modus operandi 4 now is still the same lar. Dunno when the time my big fat wolf tail will emerged but the more I'm familiar with tis the sooner it will be. A-woooooooo!!!!! But right now my bro will be laughing at me...tis ver big "Mr Robert Head"! kekeke....

Overall, me have a wonderful but expensive time. But I have good feelings abt the entire session so no complain of price when Im a willing party do it. For the un-initiated, like all other bros who hv been 2 such place said... u paisey, ye lose.

Basically u can do anything that does not go full blown nudity here. Unlike the posh KTV or 9clubs where u have ye VIP room, some limitations still exist. As 4 FJ and extras.... it's ye luck in finding one that does FL or ..... up 2 ye skill 2 "sian" them 2 the bed!!
Old 02-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro JJmyarea
heyyyyy so sad man,I though will out on Friday, but end out one of bro can't make it then I also can't join you all at that night.
but seen you have good time these of place and I feel happy too. because I got one more Kaki liao.......
hope we have time to go together.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro JJmyarea
... seen you have good time these of place and I feel happy too. because I got one more Kaki liao.......
hope we have time to go together.
Bro Jbguy,

Tis kinda of place attract a lot of kakis one...

6" Boy, Halexbonk, Fucker101, newnie Kirua.... i only scare next time u go with a big army. Gals not enuff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1