The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
Toilet$50 here
to those wana to z.. men at here;http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=337422

I am a man
Old 11-01-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No. But maybe got Best Public Toilet award
Please show some respect to those valuable service providers! You are really a disgusting pervert...
Old 11-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Please show some respect to those valuable service providers! You are really a disgusting pervert...
Dude. Take it easy. I said there might be such an award, but I never said it's something given to, as you put it, valuable service providers.

The various rankings and frs I've posted makes it more than clear how much I value what it is these girls do.

Or are you just another clone that lurks till an opportunity presents itself for you to lash out at me?

Relax and peace out.
Old 13-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Bro cool la,she tolking me
Old 13-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently, RTF Ge Ge and found her service level up a few notches compare against when she first arrived. She did take many of my suggestions and guidance, and now her routine and technique is nothing less than the top ones in the house. Combined with her body and killer ass, she is positioned to be AP if she keeps up her spirit. The only part she is still lacking a bit is her frenching, hope she will improve along the way.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Judy of 1654A before ? Cannot find FR on her leh.

Btw, is this Judy a Malaysian ?

Thanks
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 13-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
U zhun boh?? OKT has not submit the application wor how can be like what u said authority dun approve??? Checks your facts then post....
sorry my bad... double checked with uncle hua and he said authority dont allow rather than dont approve their application.. but after cny got new batch coming in...

btw went for lulu.. looks and body wise really hard to find, excellent combination.. but bbbj, average nia.. shunzi and sasa much much better though both no longer around.. gege slightly better but i have not tried others yet.. oso, lulu damn cool.. very hard to break the ice.. i found this picture which really resemble her alot (than the side view one prev posted by another bro)..

those who haven try, do look at this foto n if u wanna try, dont miss it.. who noes like shunzi, suddenly throw card.. esp her buddy yuki left few days ago..
Old 13-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2XKIjmH01T...g+step+(1).jpg

how come i enter the image url still cant load?
Old 13-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post

Yes beautiful
Old 13-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post

V lookalike!! but IMHO
LuLu more chio than her. LuLu got devilish body, super beautiful boobs and butts and V shape chin. ur pics remind me it's time to RTF her liao
Old 13-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

interesting news

http://news.973.com/1208

damn i am like a fool still think there are more chio and keep hunting ... SZ still the best like 安心亚

“C字裤女王”安心亚打败林志玲 荣登新一代性感女神

Like SZ beat LuLu in 1654A lol
Old 13-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

is Lulu prettier than Miko ?

might try her next week !
Old 13-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
V lookalike!! but IMHO
LuLu more chio than her. LuLu got devilish body, super beautiful boobs and butts and V shape chin. ur pics remind me it's time to RTF her liao
bro, 往事只能回味...

faster go rtf jessica else she balek kampung oso, i think u will get depression.. lol
Old 13-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat7 View Post
is Lulu prettier than Miko ?

might try her next week !
bro, nothing call one size fits all here.. might be prettier but no gfe, likewise not very pretty but high gfe.. these oso depends on ur chemistry with them too..

if u wanna try lulu, make sure u q overnight (just joking).. very hard to book her one, else u can wait till evening time.. also, u might wanna call before going over cos she tends to take off to rest..
Old 13-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And she can really talk dirty and slutty when approaching orgasm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Recently, RTF Ge Ge and found her service level up a few notches compare against when she first arrived. She did take many of my suggestions and guidance, and now her routine and technique is nothing less than the top ones in the house. Combined with her body and killer ass, she is positioned to be AP if she keeps up her spirit. The only part she is still lacking a bit is her frenching, hope she will improve along the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1