The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

not promoting, but when I was in Subic, a bit of convincing and she came.

cute little button

Alexa, in AC area. 2K 2P .. not time watcher

Last edited by etsys; 22-02-2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old 24-02-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Finally going to AC again although just for 2D1N after my biz trip in Manila.
This time curious to see what time the early Korean bars open, Soya, SS, Ace etc.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

summary for Angeles Feb trip

night 1
dancer from sensation
damage: 5k LT
looks – 5 (doesnt have make up. looks rather plain. a few acne on face)
Boobs – 9 (huge natural spotlights)
Body - 7.5 (slight meaty despite being a dancer and she is a rather good one. fair skin for pinay she is thicc but not loose)
FJ - 8 (too crazy for me to handle. wants me finger her. she squirts until my bed is all wet. wants annal. wants me to bang her in the shower. being a dance she can really move her body well. after finishing one shot put my dick in again. she just dun get enuff)
GFE - 5 (unfortunately is abit low here. can kiss but no frenching. decides to of off at abt 1am saying that LT is 8hr)

night 2
dancer from dollhouse
damage: 5k ST (she said she belongs to diamond tier in the shop and if she could do LT it was 6k)
looks – 6 (prominent mole above her lip)
Boobs – 9 (slight tummy. i asked her about her bra size and she said its 40D)
Body - 7.5 (smooth skin and rather fair. have abit of tummy. tight pussy as nv had baby)
FJ - 8 (just good enuff. overall i tink our chemistry was good)
GFE - 6 (unfortunately she said cannot do LT as she is still student and needs to travel 1hr for class in the morning)

morning 3
waitress from cosplay
damage: 3k ST
looks – 5.5 (looks gnd)
Boobs – 8.5 (its actually kinda saggy)
Body - 6.5 (cant really see much of her body until she strips as she is fully dressed. normal tan skin. have baby damage on her body)
FJ - 6 (it was nth special. nth much to highlight)
GFE - 3 (pretty much non existent. no kissing or frenching as well. once done one shot, she decided to dress up. she makes me look as tho i am the whore instead lol)

night 3
model from viking
damage: 4.5k LT
looks – 5 (i actually tinks she looks like a normal local malay)
Boobs – 8 (should be about d cups)
Body - 6 (abit plump and rather tan skin)
FJ - 2 (this is terrible. she told me she was only a virgin 2 weeks ago before working here. she knows close to nth about sex. i have not finished but she tot i did when i pulled out but actually i wanted to change position but she already rushed off to shower. very stiff as well during fj. i actually kind of gave up)
GFE - 6 (tries quite hard here but i was a little turn off by the sex)

night 4
model from ace
damage: 4k LT
looks – 6.5 (she actually looks like a mix indian to me, her eyes and sharp nose)
Boobs – 8 (d cups i tink?)
Body - 6 (she has those fair indian skin tone. she is abit fat alright. after the night 4 incident, i really have very little choice left lol. its a series of hiccups throughout the whole night)
FJ - 6 (pussy was tight as she is not a mum)
GFE - 7 (she came to sg for holiday before. she is rather talkative. hugs me in sleep. i had to even wake her up in the morning as i have to leave hotel to catch the flight)

night 2 incident
model from neon genesis
incident: so me and my kaki each took 1 girl from the same model batch. the girl with me was totally fine. we talk, laughed at jokes, talks abt sex. den what its time, the waitress ask if we wanna barfine, this is when the girl mumbled some stuff to her, den the waitress said this lady have guest coming later.
if she is being reserved, better have that info openly available. there are some bars who does this very well, such as cosplay and blue dragon, their girls will have different colour tags, some can only ST, some are being reserved or have menses will have another colour tag. on our first trip my kaki dabao here and had another issue with his girl as well. this became the place to first receive our banhammer tgr.
moreover this is one of the shops that had the most expensive LT at 5.5k. it is not about the LD being wasted or being rejected but the fact that if i had known earlier i would have used that time to look for other girls. time lost during this crucial hour is devastating!

night 4 incident
model from 123
incident: i will dive in to what happened in the room. so went to shower separately. when she finished, she translated text to me something like can she go off after 1s? need to go bring her kid for some trip. i mean like who dafuq goes on a trip at 11pm? so i told her cannot. i told her unfair for me as i paid for LT. i was actually quite frustrated being my last night and before that there was other incidents so i decided to f it.
she can tell i was getting annoyed and said ok LT. but we will know if such thing happens, the session itself is already ruined. i told her directly that change up and we will go back to the shop for refund. she thought i was joking and tried to reconcile. i told her to not waste time. i am only unhappy now, dun let me show you anger. and we went back to the shop. OKT told me she doesnt like LT. ok im fine if she said ST in the beginning den its my choice whether to proceed or not. you dun come and give me pattern in the room after i have paid to the bar. i just felt that we cannot always let these working girls have it their way. i show my black face all the way from the hotel to the bar. probably a place i will ban from here.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never been to AC but will later this year or so
Just curious if you LT a girl from a bar is BBFS the norm?
Also is tipping the norm as well? What is an acceptable tip percentage wise?

Thanks
Old 28-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post

Thanks
Last time is 500php or more now I don’t know, maybe increase
Old 28-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post

Thanks
Bbfs you need to confirm

Last visit, genesis the 2 I liked say no, maybe because they don't have Lt anyway so said c

End up calling a known FL. No undressing for first shot, kinky
Old 05-03-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

i dun tink tipping is a norm
just tip if you tink she is good

on my 2 trips, only 1 lady (old bird) asked for tips
Old 05-03-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

When u started going ac? Cause I know always need to tips. I have been there since 2000
Old 06-03-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
When u started going ac? Cause I know always need to tips. I have been there since 2000
i just started exploring this year
i have been going pattaya for awhile and was wondering what the walking street scene here looks like

none of the ladies asked me for tips except one
could be the fact that most of the girls i got are rather new or so at least they said
Old 06-03-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

In p burgos they expect tips.

In AC if barfine I add 500 or 1k. No more.

Because the girls admit 50% of barfine is girl money
Old 06-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
i just started exploring this year
i have been going pattaya for awhile and was wondering what the walking street scene here looks like

none of the ladies asked me for tips except one
could be the fact that most of the girls i got are rather new or so at least they said
Maybe change, cause is a norm to give 500php or more tips or they will be call cheap Charlie, now I don’t know I have a regular girl there. Welcome to ac
Old 06-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Maybe change, cause is a norm to give 500php or more tips or they will be call cheap Charlie, now I don’t know I have a regular girl there. Welcome to ac
yah lah, 500 ok one. But if P burgos style, insist 2K or more as tips.. Die

FL, friend of a friend of a friend . haha

School dress 4 years ago I think, now like pic in blue

Old 06-03-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

yup the girl who demand tips wanted 500
good to know that there is such a tipping practice haha
Old 06-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
yup the girl who demand tips wanted 500
good to know that there is such a tipping practice haha
500 p ok lah,. at least for trike / food.

if 5000 Cannot tahan already
Old 25-03-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/AzptK5SYyA2UsgBH/?mibextid=D5vuiz

Hmmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1