The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
Shan and mai Zi good friend.

Shan even more gfe .she very friendly
They do Threesome here?
Old 26-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shan and mai Zi good friend.

Shan even more gfe .she very friendly
Shan is Shan Shan?

I will go and try
Old 26-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Shan Shan is pretty to me, She is petite and thin. I saw her in the first week of Feb this year outside 1658A and immediately I approached her and got her wechat. Then I bonked her two times (with tips)
within next 10 days. I probably will rtf her on maybe every 1 to 2 monthly basis. She was very friendly and willing to please. To me, I mostly fuck care all other services with WL ( BJ capped or uncapped, AR , even the shower cat bath.....etc). I basically hugged, frenched in the 1st two mins and will put on my own 0.02 cap and start to fuck in multiple positions. For both sessions, the net thrusting of my dick was about 30 mins and she could amazingly tolerated my pounding. Saw in the mirrors of 1658A of the picture that in missionary positions she curled her toes hard to absorb my piling made me ieven more I n wild beast mode and pumped her harder, frenched her furiously and cummed. Came out both times as a happy man.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

has xiao mi rtc? long time no see her...
Old 03-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmong View Post
has xiao mi rtc? long time no see her...
Rtc Liaoz.
Old 03-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Advetureous is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone can tell me what cat this house is ? thanks
Old 03-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advetureous View Post
anyone can tell me what cat this house is ? thanks
One Hundred and Fifty Only.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Finally tried another Ang Pai in this house Mai zi

Fair Beijing gal., 1.68m and natural 36 or 38 C boobs

Lots of gfe

Next on target list shan shan and Zhen ni
I have difficulty hard seeing her face and sagging breasts
Old 03-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have difficulty hard seeing her face and sagging breasts
I don't recall trying this girl yet. But what's wrong with her face, and are her breasts very saggy?

She looks ok with clothes on leh.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Rtc Liaoz.
emo... she's a damn good licker wif pretty face...

missed the kiss mark on herr neh neh
Old 10-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

My first bonk in 2018.
The last time was in Dec 2017 when I had Xiao Yue.
Went down and asked for tall girl.
Was told that Maizi was available.
Not going to describe too much on her hardware as many brothers already commented.
But what made me extremely high was the way she fondled my joystick and the balls.
I think I passed out for a moment due to the extreme pleasurable sensations.
I sweared I would have exploded and plastered the ceiling mirror with my protein paste.
My little Brother was yelling in my head. One more session, please! One more session, please repeatedly. Unfortunately another Brother was waiting.
I really enjoyed the session and before I leave, tipped and thank her for the wonderful time. I hope I am able to RTF or try the other tall gals in this house soon with the limited time I have here.
Next week I will be going to Danshui for a well deserved retreat with some overseas brothers and Will try to post my FR in the international scene.
Cheers.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

San San - Slender, A cupper, petite, long tress, not chio but pleasant looking. Good GFE service can be expected from this lass.

Abby - Somewhat meaty to me, almost C cupper, fair and smooth complexion, excellent service and pleasant looker.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
San San - Slender, A cupper, petite, long tress, not chio but pleasant looking. Good GFE service can be expected from this lass.

Abby - Somewhat meaty to me, almost C cupper, fair and smooth complexion, excellent service and pleasant looker.
Bro.
I am now into tall and big breasted girls
Old 14-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Abby is indeed meaty but very good service. Plus she speaks a little English.

Shan Shan is skinny, good service. I preferred Abbys service. Found her to be slightly mechanical but still good.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Abby is indeed meaty but very good service. Plus she speaks a little English.

Shan Shan is skinny, good service. I preferred Abbys service. Found her to be slightly mechanical but still good.
Hi buddy, u can also try the below mentioned WLs whom I recommended to Besafe. U can also try Jia Jia, Zhen Ni and An An. All offer very good full CAT150 service

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro.
I am now into tall and big breasted girls
Hi buddy,

U can also consider Menglu @ 1606 (about 1.68m) and Xin Yi @ 54A who is almost D cupper. The latter service can consider as commando level but she is barely 1.66m. Meiyou also quite tall but enhanced C cupper. But not sure if she is still around. Not many tall and big breasted WL these days.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1