The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Screwthecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
not everyone can have the pie and eat it, it depends on your life, some can huat with illegal stuff and quit as a wealthy person, others may not be so lucky, do first time tio liao.

Heard it is a taboo to up your own girls if you are a pimp, but it may be an urban legend.. lol
I know a pimp who became very rich but he was gay so the secret to being a rich pimp maybe la is to be gay unless u selling guys lol
Old 09-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Actually a few years back when I was with a PRC FL, this FL asked me this qn before. Why dont I enter this trade, she help me source girls and I do the housing and promotion here in SG.

Toyed with this idea in my head a few days after. She was saying that the pay for OKT is actually good. Cant remember the exact number of how much she pays to her "agent", but one apt (around 3 girls), can comfortably give around 3-4k a mth.(for bros who are wondering if the 5 figure is actually legit) And few years back the scene wasnt so dangerous either.

But for me, that time no capital. And im pretty sure theres a network of society here which I dont know anyone - providing security for the girls and stuff.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
laomeng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharold View Post
Actually a few years back when I was with a PRC FL, this FL asked me this qn before. Why dont I enter this trade, she help me source girls and I do the housing and promotion here in SG.

Toyed with this idea in my head a few days after. She was saying that the pay for OKT is actually good. Cant remember the exact number of how much she pays to her "agent", but one apt (around 3 girls), can comfortably give around 3-4k a mth.(for bros who are wondering if the 5 figure is actually legit) And few years back the scene wasnt so dangerous either.

But for me, that time no capital. And im pretty sure theres a network of society here which I dont know anyone - providing security for the girls and stuff.
Girls do not give agent fee to to agent unless they are operating themselves. I believe the lady wants to be an agent thus she stated that she gives agent fee. However putting that aside, different nationality has different package and different SOP. Thus you may be right on what she told you. Being rational, if a decent job earns one 3k-4k why would one risk being a pimp. No one will so does that make sense to you? I will leave it to you.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nothing is without consequences and if you think you can do illegal stuff, get rich and quit. Think again.

Honestly in the business world , if someone is offering you something that is too good to be true, it usually is....

No one is here in the sex forum offering things for free so you can tell what is his agenda
I am not offering anything. I am trying to know what is the mindset of everyone in perspective to this topic.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If it is so lucrative and easy, why not you do it yourself. Recruiting basically mean you are looking for carrot head to be your scapegoat.

There are plenty of idiot here and I’m sure you will be finding them in no time....hope you get arrested like the rest together with $$$$$$$$
The personal was stating that he has no resolution to his issue. I was only providing a suggestion and not wanting to partner with him. Hope that clear your pea brain mentality.

Constructive comments please.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwthecat View Post
I know a pimp who became very rich but he was gay so the secret to being a rich pimp maybe la is to be gay unless u selling guys lol
That is a niche market to begin with. Most niche market is a good business opportunity.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laomeng View Post
The personal was stating that he has no resolution to his issue. I was only providing a suggestion and not wanting to partner with him. Hope that clear your pea brain mentality.

Constructive comments please.
Offering a suggestion by starting a new thread to bait other in your scheme. Unfortunately i am not the pea brain that will fall for your scam but i am sure you can find them here.

If you want constructive comment, you probably shouldn't start in the dome and it is amazing for a new registered account who will join to help others...

So what's next, you create a few more account who will come here to endorse you and claimed you have help them make millions

Can scammer like you be more creative?
Old 09-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Girls do not give agent fee to to agent unless they are operating themselves. I believe the lady wants to be an agent thus she stated that she gives agent fee. However putting that aside, different nationality has different package and different SOP. Thus you may be right on what she told you. Being rational, if a decent job earns one 3k-4k why would one risk being a pimp. No one will so does that make sense to you? I will leave it to you.
I think you might be right man. She probably wanna earn the agent fee. Or was it "rent" she was paying? The memory abit foggy liao. Been a while.

Haha but some people mindset is "find 3 girls earn 5k, find 6 girls got 10k leh". To each his own ba. But im not doing it. Just enjoy the 1 hour plus and forget about it
Old 09-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess those people who have source of the girls can start themselves.

It depends on how one runs the business. Like all other trades, some done well while some fails. I ever talked with few ppl. Not everyone is suitable for this trade.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Screwthecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is a niche market to begin with. Most niche market is a good business opportunity.
No u misunderstood the context, I meant the pimp supplied women to high end clients but he was gay so he never touched his product!
Old 10-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nope...If wanted already be one 10++ years back...

Since Pimp is out of the question,maybe can be a call boy 10 ++ years later lol...More than qualified lol...

BTW if become dun get caught ,risk factors are there lor...
Old 11-12-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
I guess those people who have source of the girls can start themselves.

It depends on how one runs the business. Like all other trades, some done well while some fails. I ever talked with few ppl. Not everyone is suitable for this trade.
I secondthat. In every trade, there are always successful stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwthecat View Post
No u misunderstood the context, I meant the pimp supplied women to high end clients but he was gay so he never touched his product!
Well not his cup coffee.
Old 13-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I am not interested to be a pimp but just share my perspective. The reason why one fail as a pimp is he always works alone in SG. Also most pimps method are outdated already hence if FL tua u, u land in Changi

1. Conservative thinking - Can fuck ur own stable girls etc....fuck la! This kind of lanjiao thing also need to consider so much.

2. Old school technique - They are using the donkey years pimping technique to challenge AV who receive training every year on the latest technology. Posting of girls in the type of old school web, using traditional payment etc...

3. Working in silo. No strong relationship with property agents etc.

If a pimp operates overseas, use crypto currencies then rent the whole fucking floor for pimping business (no complaints from neighbors etc). Keep ppl on look out, use VPN to confuse AV, then this business is sustainable

If u use the 1990-2000s technique to pimp, then likely you go Changi have free meals. Lol!
Old 13-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I am not interested to be a pimp but just share my perspective. The reason why one fail as a pimp is he always works alone in SG. Also most pimps method are outdated already hence if FL tua u, u land in Changi

1. Conservative thinking - Can fuck ur own stable girls etc....fuck la! This kind of lanjiao thing also need to consider so much.

2. Old school technique - They are using the donkey years pimping technique to challenge AV who receive training every year on the latest technology. Posting of girls in the type of old school web, using traditional payment etc...

3. Working in silo. No strong relationship with property agents etc.

If a pimp operates overseas, use crypto currencies then rent the whole fucking floor for pimping business (no complaints from neighbors etc). Keep ppl on look out, use VPN to confuse AV, then this business is sustainable

If u use the 1990-2000s technique to pimp, then likely you go Changi have free meals. Lol!
I totally agree with you on some of your views. However, how many of the landlord will be open the payment of E currency? In my perspective, a blend of both works well. Renting the entire level is out of the question as the overheads are too high to optimise profit.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Pimping should go in tandem with industrial digitalisation 4.0
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1