The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Some tips here. Treat those WLs nicely with some respect. Dun be rough n do not force her do anything she do not like. They have parents too like us. U treat them nicely some may give u better services even u do not look handsome. If she do not give u good service just take it as $150 wasted the most no RTF next time n pls do not say things bad about the girls here n damage her livelihood in SG
bro i have to disagree with you over this. i believe that if a wl gave u bad service then u should post it here

*provided that you did not ask or do unreasonable stuff like try to force raw
Old 03-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harrythedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
bro i have to disagree with you over this. i believe that if a wl gave u bad service then u should post it here

*provided that you did not ask or do unreasonable stuff like try to force raw
Thumbs up bro I'm in total agreement with you .
Old 04-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Some tips here. Treat those WLs nicely with some respect. Dun be rough n do not force her do anything she do not like. They have parents too like us. U treat them nicely some may give u better services even pleaseu do not look handsome. If she do not give u good service just take it as $150 wasted the most no RTF next time n pls do not say things bad about the girls here n damage her livelihood in SG
I agree the first part that we should treat them nicely and with respect.

I disagree the latter part that we shouldn't write anything bad about bad service. Some of them clearly showed no interest in working, right from the time they entered the house without even seeing who the customer is (therefore, please don't talk about whether I am good looking or have nice attire or bullshit like that).

p.s. I don't care if anyone zap my points for my comments here.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post

I disagree the latter part that we shouldn't write anything bad about bad service. Some of them clearly showed no interest in working, right from the time they entered the house without even seeing who the customer is (therefore, please don't talk about whether I am good looking or have nice attire or bullshit like that).

Bro i will agree with u to write bad FR here if only the WL show fuck up attitude n very bad service. But so far i never experience that in this 1654 house. Only is very good or average service ....
Old 04-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw tian tian while waiting in the house. Quite chio petite syt, my type of looks. However got one not so gd fr from fellow sbf bro. Wonder got any other feedback on her from other bro ? Kam sia!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Saw tian tian while waiting in the house. Quite chio petite syt, my type of looks. However got one not so gd fr from fellow sbf bro. Wonder got any other feedback on her from other bro ? Kam sia!
she was wearing a red dress today rite??
Old 05-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother3 View Post
she was wearing a red dress today rite??
Not sure about today, last week she was wearing a red tight dress, looked sexy.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post

Just a general comment about GL WL's from PRC. Some of them heard about the successful baoed stories from their friends which made some of them coming here to catch fish as a top priority. The existence of baoers actually twisted the market condition but it is a fact.
Old 05-10-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Tried ChuChu,YangYang,Emily, LingLong n XiaoMi
Still feels tat ChuChu is e best
Old 05-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
Just a general comment about GL WL's from PRC. Some of them heard about the successful baoed stories from their friends which made some of them coming here to catch fish as a top priority. The existence of baoers actually twisted the market condition but it is a fact.
I feel that's subjective.. That's probably depend on look.. From this house, the shortest stay WL I ever come across is Xiao Yun.. .. Probably most experienced WLs in this trade before (In Macau, HK, etc) wouldnt be tempted as they know it is short-lived.. They rather welcome gifts than to accept one lum sum and later on regret. Unless the guy is someone who is not a Singaporean.. Otherwise, normal people like us have tough time managing distance relationship.. Not to mention such kind whereby money is the main reason of being together.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahliu View Post
I feel that's subjective.. That's probably depend on look.. From this house, the shortest stay WL I ever come across is Xiao Yun.. .. Probably most experienced WLs in this trade before (In Macau, HK, etc) wouldnt be tempted as they know it is short-lived.. They rather welcome gifts than to accept one lum sum and later on regret. Unless the guy is someone who is not a Singaporean.. Otherwise, normal people like us have tough time managing distance relationship.. Not to mention such kind whereby money is the main reason of being together.

Agree. Perhaps only workable for those business man who travels to PRC very often. As I am not one of them, can never imagine how they manage the after relationship. May be some like a charity man without asking for an after relationship. Feeling good by giving a lump sum to those they think should stay out of trade.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any non-Chinese and non-mandarin speaking Bros tried An An? Is she as responsive? Or is there a different class of service?
Old 12-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmale View Post
Any non-Chinese and non-mandarin speaking Bros tried An An? Is she as responsive? Or is there a different class of service?
Are U non-Chinese? How about share what you had?
Old 12-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

saw 2 non chinese leaving the room twice with An An and both times the dudes were brimming while paying
Old 17-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmale View Post
An An is a tough nut to crack.

To me, she possesses the best qualities in the house; Tall & pretty with a figure to die for (though the butt do with some squats to firm it up). But she can be cranky at times.

Like Katy Perry's song...

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

On days when she feeling it, she would give some mind-blowing sex (like coco, xiaomi etc).

On the others, shes just icy cold. Sux.

But i'm smitten with AnAn, probably because there aint much head turners to choose from 1654A these days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1