The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The longest waiting time ever heard of is 7 hours, for Ling Long.
Old 16-07-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

To get your favourite WL in this house, might as well come on a weekend at 10.30am and queue.. At least wait 1hr till 11.30am when door open.. Then sure can get the WL
Old 16-07-2016, 06:44 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
To get your favourite WL in this house, might as well come on a weekend at 10.30am and queue.. At least wait 1hr till 11.30am when door open.. Then sure can get the WL
alot bro cannot steal eat during weekend
Old 17-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
after the door open then the okt told u ur fav WL not working
Old 17-07-2016, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Uncle open door at 11.15am. Come at 11am is ideal as 10.30am door still close
Old 17-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you should ask fucky. He is the official writer for 1654A
Really..Ai sayama... whats her nick name?
I will bonk her and write more
Old 17-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i waited for chu chu for 3 hours before....it was sunday and i was free...watched the china drama on tv
Bro...Kindly do a FR on CHU CHU .
Old 17-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Any kind bro can advise if wanna book the AP Chu Chu must wait how long ? Example 3 hours in advance
Go in the morning at 11.00am and the door is open at 11.15am
Go straight to second floor and quickly ask for CHU CHU
Old 17-07-2016, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
1654a is still doing well. Their current stable is still quite interesting. Half the girls will have a customer waiting in line. You must have at least an hour of time to wait if you want to get the more popular girls here.
OKT most likely go to china to personally screen
Old 17-07-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucky View Post
Bro...Kindly do a FR on CHU CHU .
haha..its out already...can find it in the community rating thread
Old 17-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

WL: Qi Qi
House: 1654A

Looks - 8/10

Black dress can easily see her Tits. Stripped her naked quickly, Hairy pussy top pussy itself is accessible for licking, she is ok with licking down there by the way which is good for me, I hate restrictions after payment. Life is unfair as it is. Her tits are 34CC as confirmed by her. I am not a breast expert.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass. The type you want to flip over standing up and do a 69 position when she is blowing you off. I did that by the way. AWESOME.She is small size and can be carried around, I am short and that’s a huge plus for me.

Shower - 8/10

Showering was fun rub her and there used body to entice me rub soap on her tits and ass and used them for some sexy sponge bath. Rubbed by asshole nice and ease and slowly grabbed by balls from behind. WOW. Unexpected much. Came forward soapy handjob! Wanted to BJ but explained I don’t do anything without a condom on, baby. Sorry, hygiene is my utmost priority.

Tits - 9/10

34CC well, its not rocket science, she has tits but just nice for her body, she is receptive to licking and sucking, moans well, gentle spanked her ass abit for added leverage and for better moaning. She is has no fats on her body, her tits are amazing and right for her body.

BJ - 7/10

Caps on people, that’s how the cookie crumbles. She sucks like a champion and licks like a champion too. I controlled her pace, didn’t want to cum so soon. She was receptive and didn’t mind me taking charge unlike some girls who have a set of timetable to comply with. WTF right, we pay and they control? Shudnt we decide on the meal we want for what we paid?

Foreplay - 7/10

Nipples and breast sucking, very receptive a little on the shy side maybe because its our first time and if i RTF she would be more receptive. She doesn’t French as much as I would like. She only pecks, no cheeks kissing either, she doesn’t want makeup smudged. Played with her pussy and fingered it a while with a condom and made sure she came from my finger at least once and she is ready for penis play.

FJ - 9/10

Switched it up a notch, did my favorite doggy style first as she was already on all fours after finger fucking. Well why not? Went on to do cowgirl coz my legs needed the rest. Then reverse cowgirl to do some added fucking. She was very receptive to the positions. Lastly did her missionary and pounded her really hard and good before releasing my self on her flat and sexy stomach.

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

Overall a nice fuck what can I say! No girl is perfect, we accept who accepts us. Will RTF soon as this girl has said the most “Yes” and very few “No”s.

To side track I wanted to try Xiao Xin but apparently two indian bros scared her by doing something to her and she refused me because I belong to that race. No hard no foul. Life goes on. I don’t feel bad, a note to rough brothers out there regardless of race, respect the women!
Old 19-07-2016, 02:03 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

A bro just asked me why no people mentioning an an anymore. Is she still around?
Old 19-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

hmm...an an

last week i think she is still there, but seems like no frs on her recently
Old 19-07-2016, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
hmm...an an

last week i think she is still there, but seems like no frs on her recently
Lol...her supporter gives up on her probably
Old 19-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
A bro just asked me why no people mentioning an an anymore. Is she still around?
Talking about An An, saw her still working just 2 days ago. And just last month, I heard that one of An An's customer stormed out of the room after just a few minutes, and subsequently resulted in a noisy argument with her in 1654A's reception area, the customer claimed that she didn't even allow him to touch her boobs, ended up customer stormed off without paying.... hehe...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1