The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Anyone has an updated namelist and brief description of the girls in this house?
ya how come this house suddenly became so quiet
Old 17-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Garrick was extremely courteous, personally sending me to the room. Business must be so bad that Garrick changed his arrogant attitude 360 degrees. I had to look at him again to make sure I didn’t mistake him for his twin or lookalike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
You must have meant 180 degrees to describe a complete change.

If 360 degrees, the person just stays where he was, as in full circle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro must have meant in chinese coz chinese 360 deg change means
complete change like english geometry 180 deg change...
dun ask me y chinese diff i also not sure lol, but in chinese idiom 360 deg
change is correct...

anyway juz an input, we're not here to discuss geometry or chinese idioms...
Old 18-12-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Not many seem to want to contribute details on the newbies ... Hmmm ... Do allow me to partake a little ...

She looks every inch a glamorous high-end KTV Hostess - Jia Jia. Jia Jia who is hailed from Chong-Qi has almost everything I look for in a commercial whore - good looks, tall, nice smooth skin, feminine curves on her lithe bod and not forgetting above average service with lotsa oomph! Will FR her in my personal FR thread once I have more time on my belt.

For those into commando service in the league of ex-WL Chu Chu’s and Xiao Yu’s caliber, look no further, consider Abby. She is neither slim nor plump. She has presentable looks & average height. Additionally, she possesses “many tasteful parts of the anatomy”.

The other 2 bonkable ones are none other than Tian Tian and Xiao Ye. These two offer above average services.

All WLs from previous batch have left except commando Xiao Yu and pretty Xiao Mi who has since improved by leaps & bounce in her service. Jenny is still around but I gather that she may leave soon.

As for the rest of the newbies I have no comment as they ain’t my cup of tea.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard Jenny still have Long way till next year oct ba. Found her service Improved. So think will stay longer le. Hee hee
Old 19-12-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
I heard Jenny still have Long way till next year oct ba. Found her service Improved. So think will stay longer le. Hee hee
The WLs from previous batch all gone because of lack of business except Xiao Yu and Xiao Mi. I also heard Jenny's business is not fantastic.

I am delighted that I found something I like in this house after the departure of Dan2.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Samster

Additionally, newbie Xin Yi is tall, voluptuous and very presentable in looks. Her service and attitude are excellent.

This shop has 13 newbies + 3 not-so-new WLs.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-01-2018 at 06:42 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Xiao Yu Er of 1654A

Had a good time with this newbie who has been here for a month. She comes across as a young MILF type with petite and wholesome figure. Her smile and cheerful attitude sure made me relaxed when I first met her.

Once she stripped to her birthday suit, I was impressed by what I saw. Nice B cup boobs with a perky butt and a touch of Ah Lian wild side due to the three tattoos on her left arm, above her butt and her right torso respectively. She said she named herself Xiao Yu Er precisely because of her fish tattoo.

Shower was then provided with the standard boobs and butt massage plus BBBJ. After drying up, she gave some actual massage to relax my muscles, followed by boob massage and catbath on my back. She then gave a sensual AR while she did some HJ on my dick with me on my all fours. Next, I flipped over and let her do her catbath on my chest all the way down to my balls.

After an exciting BBBJ, I requested her to stop before I shot out my load. She proceeded to put on the cap and I went with missionary FJ to end things on a high. Overall, good attitude and service with slutty and wild young MILF look.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Xiao Yue
B Cup, 1.6m, from Guangzhou
Very fair lady with beautiful boobs and tits.
Service with good attitude.

My first bonk in Geylang after many many months of absence.

Cheers
Old 27-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Xiao Yue

Cheers
Bro, is she slim or fleshy kind?
Old 27-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

She is slim.
Old 31-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Abby few days ago.

Cute SYT innocent face with bah bah fleshy figure and B cup boobs. Service wise, very sextified with BBBJ, AR, boob massage and catbath all in. Not sure about frenching as I'm not into it.

Worth a bonk for sure.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can provide more info on Maizi? Boobs size?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

By the way, I have tried Mai Zi and she does have the same body type as former 1856 Mo Zi. Big boobs with tall figure. Looks wise, quite gentle friendly face. Service is above average too with boob massage, BBBJ and AR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Anyone can provide more info on Maizi? Boobs size?
I've given my comments on Mai Zi in a previous post.

Boobs size is C.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Does she give AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Xiao Yue

Cheers
Old 02-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Is the quality of new batch better than previous? Every time go there, can see quality go down the hill...until I give up on this hse. Even the OKT tell me not to expect good quality girl to come sillypore anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1