The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
d1spec

Old 01-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shootme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
bro can sic location?
Old 01-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
crazycheongster is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootme View Post
bro can sic location?
You’ve got mail shootme....
Old 02-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage with special in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootme View Post
bro can sic location?
It's Zi Zhu Chang Le....... clues given so clearly in the FR oredi...... same stable as VIP spa n RnB..... one of their small shops.

If you dun mind MILF..... ask for their trainer (ex-188 RnB)..... her service is the best amongst all their girls..... she used to train the girls in VIP too.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wondernew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going amansari spa?

Last edited by wondernew; 06-12-2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Joeyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros pm the gelang patah location? Going there for a work trip. Hope to find some action there. Tia!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

asdfgvbnqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
Bro can pm location tq
Old 18-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Joeyboy85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows any joint around gelang patah area (near tea garden)? Please pm location. Thanks
Old 20-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faz22 View Post
A few weeka ago i got fever n decide to get a massage. After searching i decide i try this massage centre. The name of shop i forgot but have 'pataya' something. A shop same line with pharmacy. After i got inside they give me a milf i think late 40. I take a 1 and half hour oil massage. The milf start a massage from a back. When to massage my leg she take out my underware . I think must something shok haha. While massage my leg n but she careless my 2 ball. Damn i high n my rod was hard she continues massage my leg with play my ball n ass until i cum. I dunno can cum but it very shok. I think the happy was end.
Then she ask me to turn arround and continue massage my leg n tummy. Then she ask me u want me massage my cock.
I said no want because tired she laugh n she massage my ball area n groin then she hit the acupuncture point then my rod hard again. Then she press the some point, i feel want to cum. I say to stop then she continues press n i cum.
I cannot believe i can hard n cum twice under 10 minutes.
U know how much the price. Is all free. She never ask the price. Iwant to give a tips. She dun want. She said for my health
Any bro have the detail ? And which girl, possible to share ? I am going in tomorrow
Old 21-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

magical
there is a "triggering point"
but over exert not sure is it in a way harmful
Old 21-12-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Visited the Pattaya Thai massage place as mentioned by bro Faz22.
Took a 90min session. Was assigned a MILF. Massage was good but teasing was not too intense to my liking.
When turned to the front, she started to massage very close to the groin and scrotum area but only did occasional brushing. I got inpatient and decided to remove the towel and showed her my semi erected cock She took the hint and smiled and start playing my cock while I removed her T-shirt and bra After playing her boobs and suck for some time, I tried to pulled down her track pants and was surprised that she did not resist. I pulled her pants and panties to knee level, and finger her. She enjoyed so much that she removed the pants completely and hugged me naked while continue jerking me. I finally cummed after 15 min. Paid her 100 RM for her good service.
Old 22-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 14
kananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, any recommendations for massage and spa joints at skudai area?
Old 27-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Faz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Took a 90min session. Was assigned a MILF. Massage was good but teasing was not too intense to my liking.
When turned to the front, she started to massage very close to the groin and scrotum area but only did occasional brushing. I got inpatient and decided to remove the towel and showed her my semi erected cock She took the hint and smiled and start playing my cock while I removed her T-shirt and bra After playing her boobs and suck for some time, I tried to pulled down her track pants and was surprised that she did not resist. I pulled her pants and panties to knee level, and finger her. She enjoyed so much that she removed the pants completely and hugged me naked while continue jerking me. I finally cummed after 15 min. Paid her 100 RM for her good service.

Which number bro?
Old 28-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro! Can pm the location? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycheongster View Post
Have been looking for some action around Taman Pelangi and after reading lots of reviews, decided to try out a discrete MP along the same stretch as Little Saigon.

It’s my first visit to the MP, so didn’t know what to expect. OKT mentioned that recently have operations late so the ladies on offer was dwindled down to minimum. He had just 7 ladies available for work.

And they brought the girls in for viewing in pairs (more discrete I Guess). It’s a Vietnam shop offering full service.

Decided to go with lady # 103.
Name: Lei Lei

Here is the FR:

Looks: 9/10, stunning, tall, slim and fair. Have a tattoo of flowers around her belly area.
Boobs: 8/10 , enhanced C cup on her petite frame but a bit hard to squeeze
GFE:8/10, was a bit dao and didn’t talk much while leading me to the room. I thought fuck Liao, landed myself a dead fish; but the mood liven up after bathing session.
Massage: 6/10, was quick 5 mins massage. Ok with nice strength. But her forte lies in other areas.
B2B: 10/10, first time getting B2B with gel(is it considered Nuru?) Normally B2B won’t get me hard, but don’t know if it’s the cold gel or her CFM look, lil Will stand at attention when the C cup rubbing it.
HDLY: 10/10 after B2B and cat bath, proceed to perform magic with her hands on my balls and perineum, syiok to the max until almost wanna cum. Had to ask her to stop.
BBBJ: didn’t try, else I’ll CIM.
FJ: 10/10 ask to proceed to the deed, she asked kindly who should take the lead; and I told her, not so fast. Went down on her and gave her a good licking for 5 mins and her moan was just so invigorating. Whole floor can hear her “sing”.
Then proceed to enter her in missionary, and other patterns like play Badminton, hahaha....
After complete, legs like jello. Go bath together and get dressed.
GFE : 9/10, Minus 1 point for frosty reception. Maybe after a few more times can get better.

Overall atmosphere: rooms are partitioned and mattresses laid on the floor. The room is a bit runned down but the girls placed a lot of scent diffuser and romantic lighting to help set the mood. Also have a mirror on the wall next to the mattress for the man to see all the action

RTM: Yes
Damage : RM198
Old 28-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Didn't realise this post in 2013... No. 36 no longer working there liao...
Bro, can pm location?
Old 28-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TCY2833 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Bro! Can pm the location and ML no's.? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1