The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
seem that for manhood treatment, only got this may n san san..

any bros know of others?
Jojo at thang ye men sri tebrau, her treatment same as may
Old 21-12-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiend View Post
Jojo at thang ye men sri tebrau, her treatment same as may
bro, tks..

any more info as in exact address or near where?
Old 05-01-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday been to the place, it was easy to find, it was at the second floor, she is very experienced with this prostate massage, I fully recommend this massage to all cheongster out there, if you want to use it must maintain for peak performance, u know what I mean, just go try it yourself
Old 05-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
1491mohteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bturbo View Post
Yesterday been to the place, it was easy to find, it was at the second floor, she is very experienced with this prostate massage, I fully recommend this massage to all cheongster out there, if you want to use it must maintain for peak performance, u know what I mean, just go try it yourself
Kindly pls let me know address/name/phone.. Thanksx2'
Old 06-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry, is a massage for your Didi, addr: 43,jalan harimau Tatum, taman century, 80250 jb, call for reservation 07-3363273, may hp:010-2027447.11am-9:30pm
Old 06-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
skinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskinhead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

same as prostate massage?
Old 09-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
is that a shop or operate at her own residence? can provide more info?

tks..
It's a shop with quite a big signboard, I saw it few months ago while driving past.

For those looking for location, imagine plaza pelangi at your ride side & there is a petrol station on your left side. Keep walking & u will see the big signboard at shop lot at your left side.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 17-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of

See one of the bro here say got Prostate treatment, quickly go there and check...

Please... that sack of balls hanging from your scrotum is call testicles. Prostate is like a g-spot to woman which is hidden between the didi and rectum for the man.

May does mainly the balls and shaft treatment and she does it well with hmmm... passion. Her words are not the kindest nor there will be any hint on customer service. Its either her way or the highway. But one thing for sure, she is good at what she does. In certain way, I think she outshines JoJo.

Like many bros here mentioned, treatment and massage is done by different person. May does the manhood treatment then body massage will be done by her colleagues. Usually, the one that does body massage will be also the one giving release so that you have to take note.

May mentioned about the tonic that man must consume 30ml daily till death..... https://www.huiji.com.sg/en/product/huiji-waist-tonic/

For bros that seen my quest for best ball, prostate and JG treatment... I think by far, May should be one of the better out there. One observation that I think she can work on though... just be abit nicer to us guys; it is sad enough that we cannot perform at our best, don't need to rub it in and make us feel worse.... just my 3.1 cents.
Old 21-01-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whatdoiwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long is her ball treatment? 20mins? May I know the total cost (ball + massage)?

Edit: Sorry, saw the post with the information on the first page.

Last edited by whatdoiwant; 21-01-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3117 / Power: 10
Rangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond reputeRangerous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1malaysian View Post
hi guys,

Ive heard many manhood treatment in Johor and I visited few places and the one I went for the past two week is the best.

may traditional treatment centre
43A, jalan harimau tarum
taman century

010-2027447 may - wechat: maymentreatment

they way she massage your did is different. painful but after two days, its good. I used to have backpain. I thought its a back pain until she told me its my kidney. blood is not flowing throughout my upper body and went for 3 session for 3 weeks and the pain is gone. I opted for 1 hour package

prices are 140 for 1 hour
rm164 1 1/2 hours
rm190 2 hours
all the prices above are massage price inclusive or didi treatment which is extra 15 to 20 minutes, depends on ur problem

for more info call her or add her wechat and talk with her.
Wonderful manhood treatment... my nagging back pain was gone the Next day! It has been 1 week already and I'm still feeling Good!

It's different from Juagen treatment... my didi performance not tat great... but still working well...
Old 26-03-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by procum View Post
One observation that I think she can work on though... just be abit nicer to us guys; it is sad enough that we cannot perform at our best, don't need to rub it in and make us feel worse.... just my 3.1 cents.

common tactic for tcm practitioners to say your health / inner organs how bad how bad...
if u already in the pink of health, why waste money going back for more sessions?
Old 02-04-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
sealynet has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

sounds good, anyone try it recently?
Old 02-04-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried San San, Jojo, May & Meilingjie.
My go to therapist for JG now is MeiLingJie in Stulang Laut. She is PRC and her treatment is more towards TCM than sensual. She does JG but without release and advises you to refrain from shooting until certain timing has passed. Another reason I choose her over the others is that she will include overall health treatment for your high blood, high cholesterol, diabetes or any other ailments that she finds out during the initial assessment. She does not focus solely on treating your penis as she claims that your overall health affects the state of your penis and therefore the whole body should be fine tuned and "adjusted".
She can do moxibustion and acupuncture too for the more serious cases but less serious cases can adjust by doing cupping or tuina. Sometimes she will write you a prescription for herbal medicine too but you need to go to the medical shops to get it as she dun sell medicines.
Old 02-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
common tactic for tcm practitioners to say your health / inner organs how bad how bad...
if u already in the pink of health, why waste money going back for more sessions?
it shd be common sense that our body is getting worse, we r getting

older ma.. going back for more session shd be replacing those fark session..
Old 04-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Lupita has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Anyone tried before? Is she really good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1