The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold
How can you miss this? Fj combo with Aj at budget price...

Greeting all cheongster, actually have tis contact few months ago fr my bro. So this time she retun to our island again and she contacted mi and i made an arrangement wif her and mit her at XXXXX81. Ding Dong.....haha....finally reach liao....Wow fr last time piccanto upgrade to EvoX liao......a slim and milky skin woman with a shoulder length curving blonde hair standing infront of my door wif a C++ boobs somemore..... i hurry welcome her and let her go into my room...We tcss abt 5mins later she catbath for mi and cannot tanhan liao....she cap my didi and began to bj.....WAh....her bj skill is really good got gd suction and somemore wif ball licking.....Quite rare to mi...Her two big head light is the main attraction to mi....round and beri firm.....ask mi with her horny voice "你喜欢吗?"....I cant even ans i juz nod my 2 times head.....After the bj she suddenly poped up a special qns “亲爱要不要试特别的服务?".....i was quite surpised and asked him wat kind of special she wanna proved mi? She ask mi whether am i interested i AJ..... Wow nvr try b4 so out my curious i decided to gif it a try......she slowly rode mi on the cowboy and WAH~~~i can feel special feeling and the warm~ness with tight~ness in her backdoor.....she ten started a soft moaning sound which i like it beri much abt 5mins of riding i cannot tanhan and exploed....Wah i seldom cum soo fast maybe because of the Aj affected mi lolz......We began our 2nd session 30mins later....Tis times i haf cowboy,doggie and finish missionary on her....Honestly say it is my 1st time try Aj so i feeling is tat its even more tighter wif different feeling i also dun noe how to say i tink u all try le ten noe lolz.....Later i ask her how much shld i paid her she say as i wish so i decided to paid on a reasonable price $70 because i tink not all PRC gal dare to do AJ and i feel $70 is still budget to all SBF bro here and those who are curious like mi wanna find how Aj feel like u can pm mi now lolz......

Name: An Ni
Height: 162cm
Weight: 43kg (Not plump at all -->SLIM!!)
Vital Stat: 36C+-24-32 (boobs lover your chance are here now)
Look: 6.5++/10 (++because i feel she look more prettier after a longer look)
BJ: 8.5+1/10 (she will treat yr didi very well, +1 can sux yr 2 balls beri well)
FJ: 8.5/10(Wetness are surely there)
AJ: 10/10 (Special feeling different fr Fj)
Damage:$70/1Fj+1Aj/120mins Cap & Room are Xclused
RTF: Will haf time sure will go again......
All i can say she is one of the chio mlif i came across..........

Pls post FR after yr try out cheers..............
Old 25-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bigboy30boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How can you miss this? Fj combo with Aj at budget price...

bro pm you already
Old 26-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 17
kuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to beholdkuku_son is a splendid one to behold

Ok all SBF bro contact been gif out hope to see all bro FR asap....
Cant wait to see all bro FR......

Interested pple can pm mi thru my mailbox and get contact fr mi cheers.....
Old 26-06-2008, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Bulletrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good value for money indeed! upz you
Old 26-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro KukuSon,

May i have her contact please?

makato
Old 26-06-2008, 02:57 PM
dezzz77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thanks for the contaact bro!!!

by the way she doesnt do bbbj is it?
Old 26-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm.. AJ.. too bad I not for this.

BUT... where is MONSTER???

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-06-2008, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dudekiller00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm mi the contact?? thks kinda interested
Old 26-06-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku_son View Post
Greeting all cheongster, actually have tis contact few months ago fr my bro. So this time she retun to our island again and she contacted mi and i made an arrangement wif her and mit her at XXXXX81. Ding Dong.....haha....finally reach liao....Wow fr last time piccanto upgrade to EvoX liao......a slim and milky skin woman with a shoulder length curving blonde hair standing infront of my door wif a C++ boobs somemore..... i hurry welcome her and let her go into my room...We tcss abt 5mins later she catbath for mi and cannot tanhan liao....she cap my didi and began to bj.....WAh....her bj skill is really good got gd suction and somemore wif ball licking.....Quite rare to mi...Her two big head light is the main attraction to mi....round and beri firm.....ask mi with her horny voice "你喜欢吗?"....I cant even ans i juz nod my 2 times head.....After the bj she suddenly poped up a special qns “亲爱要不要试特别的服务?".....i was quite surpised and asked him wat kind of special she wanna proved mi? She ask mi whether am i interested i AJ..... Wow nvr try b4 so out my curious i decided to gif it a try......she slowly rode mi on the cowboy and WAH~~~i can feel special feeling and the warm~ness with tight~ness in her backdoor.....she ten started a soft moaning sound which i like it beri much abt 5mins of riding i cannot tanhan and exploed....Wah i seldom cum soo fast maybe because of the Aj affected mi lolz......We began our 2nd session 30mins later....Tis times i haf cowboy,doggie and finish missionary on her....Honestly say it is my 1st time try Aj so i feeling is tat its even more tighter wif different feeling i also dun noe how to say i tink u all try le ten noe lolz.....Later i ask her how much shld i paid her she say as i wish so i decided to paid on a reasonable price $70 because i tink not all PRC gal dare to do AJ and i feel $70 is still budget to all SBF bro here and those who are curious like mi wanna find how Aj feel like u can pm mi now lolz......

Pls post FR after yr try out cheers..............
WOAAAAAHHHHH..... Got AJ, PAGING PAGING PAGING FOR MONSTER PLS COME TO THE SHITHOLE IMMEDIATELY......
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 26-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro.,,,
Care To Share Her Ph??
Old 26-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2875 / Power: 17
jason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond reputejason.8987 has a reputation beyond repute

bro sure good ma ? ok then let me try ba, send me the contact .thks
Old 26-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
superoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS bro,

your mail box is full, cant pm u, will u be kind enuff to pm me her contacts? thanks in advance

cheers
Old 26-06-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bro you have found another Budget GEM WITH A AJ COMBO Will try out A.S.A.P
Old 27-06-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Bro KuKu son your pm box over flow already.
Old 27-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 17
yingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyingchin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro kukuson

she don't provide BBBJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1