The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mystery_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Champs Elysees has since been renamed as Amsterdam.

FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

oh i c, guess Amsterdam is not cheap, tks for the link bro
Old 14-08-2015, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mystery_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haha...thanks for the information on Catherine. Looks like I have to visit there sometime, and drop by La Defense at the same time! There are others that I've always wanted to go like Victoria and Longbeach but the problem is these places not accessible via train. Need to cab or take motosai from train station.

Anyway Ratchada MPs already enough to fulfil my needs, no incentive yet to travel out of the way to look-see. For newbie's info, the rest of the MPs mentioned below is within 800m radius of Huay Kwang MRT station (except Labelle and Amsterdam).

I have preference for OL-type of ladies rather than SYTs. So I naturally gravitate towards those Thai girls in mid-20s. Based on my preference and budget (usually 3k+), MPs like Caesar, La Belle, Copa, Amsterdam more suited for me. I only go Lord on special occasions or with clients. Too ex to chiong but they do have some stunners in the model category! The budget girls there start from 3k+, and they really CMI.

For Madame (now Merci) and Alaina, prices are similar to Caesar if I remember correctly (from around 2500baht and up), but I don't often find girls to my fancy there. Maybe newbies can always explore and give FR on these places, they are seldom mentioned.

Nataree is already one of the cheaper MPs at Ratchada, IF comparing girls of similar standard: like comparing slim, fair, cute SYT-looking WL in Nataree to other girls of such standard elsewhere. For budget of 2600baht, already have good number of choices in Nataree. Other places at least 3k.

If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive. But IMHO quality of girls in Nataree much better. Of course there are value gems in Colonze and Hi-Class, but how often are we lucky enough to find them when we drop in to look see? For first-timers, going Nataree is a no-brainer. There's always so many girls and bound to have one of your preference. I go Nataree as a last resort because I really can't stand the rooms there. Some previous FRs here say rooms have been renovated, but I haven't had a session to verify the fact because I've always found someone in other MPs.

Didn't mention Emanuelle and Poseidon because they are on my ban list.

Sharing info here to help newbies, so appreciate if you do likewise and share your experience here....good and bad.

Hi bro atoll, can share why Emanuelle is on your ban list ?

I m more into mature lady, so does Nataree suit me more or which soapy is more likely to find those mature lady, pls advise if you can, thanks.
Old 14-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
Hi bro atoll, can share why Emanuelle is on your ban list ?

I m more into mature lady, so does Nataree suit me more or which soapy is more likely to find those mature lady, pls advise if you can, thanks.
Sorry will not comment on Emanuelle. Just because it's on my ban list doesn't mean that it is on others. I just avoid going previously due to poor attitude of mamasan and girls. Maybe things have changed. Also i never found the sideliners there attractive. They put on too much make up and look 'scary' under the bright lightings.

If what you mean by mature ladies you mean late 20s and above, than any other MPs other than Nataree would be better for you. There's a range of girls avail and im sure you can also find some mature ladies in Nataree in the fish tank, but i don't find them sexy at all (to me they CMI). Yes there may be 1 or 2 sexy mature gems but the prob of finding your preference is lower at Nataree.

Your limitation is your budget. if you strictly looking at 1900-2500 baht, then prob Colonze a better choice. if you raise your budget to 3k, then almost all other MPs except Lord will have sexy mature ladies for the budget.

Timing also matters, but less if you aiming for milf--they're usually avail. Still, better to go after 5pm to 7pm for more choices.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arikop99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry will not comment on Emanuelle. Just because it's on my ban list doesn't mean that it is on others. I just avoid going previously due to poor attitude of mamasan and girls. Maybe things have changed. Also i never found the sideliners there attractive. They put on too much make up and look 'scary' under the bright lightings.

Couldn't agree more about Emmanuelle, they are going downhill fast.

Try Utopia, my favorite of late, just 5 mins drive from Emmanuelle and you will get better girl and better price.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you raise your budget to 3k, then almost all other MPs except Lord will have sexy mature ladies for the budget.
I am just curious, not directing at u.... what is the difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP?

I can think of maybe duration, facilities. Anyone wants to add on?
Old 14-08-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am just curious, not directing at u.... what is the difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP?

Bro naemlo..cannot lidat compare lah.
Bkk papasan wear coat and tie you know..Geylang OKT smoke cheap cigarette wear shorts and slippers cannot compare lah.

Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.

You go Bkk soapy you feel like VIP..you go Geylang feel like criminal hide here hide there.

Where got same lah.
Old 14-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thai girls after they take a flight to Singapore are dirty liow mah. But funny thing is when they fly back , they are cleansed thus demanding (and getting) more money.

Singaporean look in the mirror and don't point fingers! We are a new vegetable species called carrotheadtinitus
Old 14-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.
Not all have jacuzzi and air bed. I si beh long time no go f robot in BKK. The last in GL was the era of $40 during my army time. While the last Nataree was maybe more than 5 yrs ago

I still dun get it why men come Thailand n go MPs regularly. What is the difference? No right or wrong answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Thai girls after they take a flight to Singapore are dirty liow mah. But funny thing is when they fly back , they are cleansed thus demanding (and getting) more money.
This is opp to those who fly into SG and work in Thai disco. The gers are worshiped as angel. I know an average looking coyote who regularly go SG thai disco to work. She mentioned she earn much more in SG and also share with me the stories of SG men.
Old 14-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Not all have jacuzzi and air bed. I si beh long time no go f robot in BKK. The last in GL was the era of $40 during my army time. While the last Nataree was maybe more than 5 yrs ago

I still dun get it why men come Thailand n go MPs regularly. What is the difference? No right or wrong answer.
I have plenty friend who do that and maybe they have a reason la ; semi valid in my view. Singapore cannot risk kena caught so in Bangkok 'business' trip the mouse comes out to play even if its 10x the price.

I just hope they are more honest instead of saying ......... noooo Thailand girls that don't go sg better cleaner! All BS to me la.

Quote:
This is opp to those who fly into SG and work in Thai disco. The gers are worshiped as angel. I know an average looking coyote who regularly go SG thai disco to work. She mentioned she earn much more in SG and also share with me the stories of SG men.
Old 14-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...difference between SG GL which costs about 50 SGD per pop vs 120 SGD in BKK MP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
...Bkk soapy have the jacuzzi thing leh..oso have air bed the ger gosok gosok you with soap mah. You long time not go issit.
You go Bkk soapy you feel like VIP..you go Geylang feel like criminal hide here hide there. Where got same lah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
...maybe they have a reason la ; semi valid in my view. Singapore cannot risk kena caught so in Bangkok 'business' trip the mouse comes out to play even if its 10x the price.
The bugger Naemlo's fast and furious type Think both ATL and horny soi6 have tried to help explain the mystery.

My 5 satangs worth to add: 90mins (GL 30?), ambience, jacuzzi etc and sideliners. La Belle got no. of model lookalike chiobus, tempted but out of my league. 2 years ago, did the fish tank <3k. Buay pai, and room was nice. Escapism for 90 mins, and maybe can take the edge off for night preying (mean not so hard up for a poke)
Old 14-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro YY, my 大哥 Pro N very Hard to please one... He standard very hard as he live in the land of smile, where 小弟 stay in sillyapore, once we r there we just want to do what like, just like both Bro Soi6 n ATL say I agree as we all may have things we can't do n we want to make our money worth value...

I been to Labelle for the last few visit the her not bad as izzt on the way to Airport 😅 still kind of like where my Tai Kor bring to my best relax place 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
The bugger Naemlo's fast and furious type Think both ATL and horny soi6 have tried to help explain the mystery.

My 5 satangs worth to add: 90mins (GL 30?), ambience, jacuzzi etc and sideliners. La Belle got no. of model lookalike chiobus, tempted but out of my league. 2 years ago, did the fish tank <3k. Buay pai, and room was nice. Escapism for 90 mins, and maybe can take the edge off for night preying (mean not so hard up for a poke)

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 14-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Alamak! Simple answer la.... go SG GL you pay 50 SGD but you do most of the work and have to see black face. Go BKK pay 120 SGD the girl do all the work and you get pampered like VIP. From cost-benefit point of view, which would you choose??

Go Thailand of course have to go soapy MP. Where else got pretty girl clean and wash you, pamper you like a big baby, and then make love like you are their tirak? I rather spend the money at soapy MP than barfine from Nana or SC agogo. At least not happy with service I still get cleaned gao gao and leave smelling fresh

Never go see quality of girls in SG GL before, so cannot comment. But I assume the quality of girls in BKK MPs should be better. Otherwise no business for OKTs who bring FLs to Sg. Got many girls in the 3K+ category from BKK MPs come here to work. So might as well ask why pay 150 SGD in BKK MP per pop compared to pay 150 SGD in Sg for 2 pops--for the same girl? My reasoning is along the line of bro ATL--in Singapore don't want to risk kena caught
Old 14-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak! Simple answer la.... go SG GL you pay 50 SGD but you do most of the work and have to see black face. Go BKK pay 120 SGD the girl do all the work and you get pampered like VIP. From cost-benefit point of view, which would you choose??

Go Thailand of course have to go soapy MP. Where else got pretty girl clean and wash you, pamper you like a big baby, and then make love like you are their tirak? I rather spend the money at soapy MP than barfine from Nana or SC agogo. At least not happy with service I still get cleaned gao gao and leave smelling fresh

Never go see quality of girls in SG GL before, so cannot comment. But I assume the quality of girls in BKK MPs should be better. Otherwise no business for OKTs who bring FLs to Sg. Got many girls in the 3K+ category from BKK MPs come here to work. So might as well ask why pay 150 SGD in BKK MP per pop compared to pay 150 SGD in Sg for 2 pops--for the same girl? My reasoning is along the line of bro ATL--in Singapore don't want to risk kena caught
I don't agree with your first point , black face on both sides and happy servicewoman both sides as well.

Here's where we also differ. I rather get drunk these days than smelling fresh!
Old 15-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
If u r into MILF n mature......... U can try Nataree fishbowl side 2000bht......... Usually after 6pm, there r a few good looking matures doing part time after their day job............ Biwa massage at Petchburi oso have a good selection of matures for less than 1300bht........... The last time i went a year ago, the oldest WL was 45years old...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 15-08-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
If u r into MILF n mature......... U can try Nataree fishbowl side 2000bht......... Usually after 6pm, there r a few good looking matures doing part time after their day job............ Biwa massage at Petchburi oso have a good selection of matures for less than 1300bht........... The last time i went a year ago, the oldest WL was 45years old...........
have upped you back,
great info,,,bro

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1