The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
Received PM from Bro Samto.. Call direct to book ML.. Massage was fine as im not a fan of Hard massage.. After that came the non stop teasing action without GQ asked which is what i like.. Suddenly Half way.. Got surprise that even myself was SHOCKED.. well .. For me to know .. for u guys to find out.. Btw for MILF lovers ONLY.. Comes with 4G auto roaming..

Please Dont PM me.. Get Contact From Bro Samto Himself..
Great to hear you enjoyed the session.
Old 19-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4310 / Power: 17
hosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond reputehosei77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro Samto for the contact, got appointment with Lily.......
Old 19-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Just tried out a mp beside balestier temple.

Suppose after pray want to go for a tea break.. But in the end went into this mall see walk walk first lvl saw quite a few mp but is all lock and inside no on light ... so head up to 2nd floor.. saw this shop is open just went in and never ask much and ask for one hr good massage. This busty lady melon was so huge that i keep touching while she giving massage... erm not bad free roaming and she never resist so i proceed even furthrr .... that my hand slowly went downwards ... slowly my finger went into the abalone this abalone was very fast get wet and she controling her moan knew she also in need of my little 2ic help...

massage really that ease my ache & pain... and she provide boobs massage ... and is everything off .... put oil start rubbing with her huge melon damm shiok... and can feel her pussy rubbing here amd there after flip over ... that the best part start her pussy rubbing over ur body with her huge melon and that time my 2ic cannot tahan marikita straight....

All of a sudden, she just bend down 2 lick my nip and chest while her pussy is keep rubbing up and down.. slowly her hands is holding on my 2ic but turning and slowly tease here and thrre it.

She start to ask me if I like it. and want to top up for HJ.... as she can feel I can’t take it anymore i need some special from her, so she started 2 stroke me slow & steady. Within 5min I ask her does she want me to pump her ... and she say ok. OMG... IS my day today....nvr thinl much she take CD and use her mouth to cap on and she start with some deep deep throat blowing....

And i really cannot take it just ask her come ride me now .....Didnt know i so fast cum after her fast and furious ride...SO She wiped 4 me clean up and rest awhile . while she give some massage my head.
After resting she give me a good bath ... and i clean up and left happily.... what a good day for me...

Looks: 7.5
Body: baba type

Massage: 8.5
HJ 8 she really can do a nice special HJ
BJ 11/10 damm shiok i love her deep throat...
FJ OMG her best show ... she really a good horse rider...

Bathroom attached, clean n nice cosy environment

Total damage 150

A nice place with a good masseuse to share...
Hi bro can share ?
Old 20-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosei77 View Post
Thanks bro Samto for the contact, got appointment with Lily.......
Enjoy and back to share after your trial
Old 20-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!yutaka27 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Last night went TAISENG area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her B2B ended with her special killer.... You try and you sure will go for the 2nd time, 3rd time....

Looks: quite cute 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 9/10 (errr honestly hard to find such a good massage at this kind of MP/SPA..)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10but talking to her is like talking to an old friend. not really
GFE also. more like laofu laoqi, know each other for a long time already kinda feeling even tho i first time try.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her. even using my hands to touch her where she needed. machiam her session instead of mine (but i not complainin la) that feeling really quite nice.

had 2 hj. one at the start and one in the end. in the middle she actually tried to give me one more. but somehow i jst didnt come even though my 2ic was very hard already. she was quite cheeky say nvm its a good sign for men. so she went back to massaging instead and told me to keep all for the end.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.
Can share location?

Minimum 4 points for exchange
Old 20-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Lemon:

Real person looks better than the pics. Cuter and more natural. She also smiles alot and makes alot of lame jokes. Very friendly and comfortable to talk to, will take the effort to talk to you and break ice throughout the massage. Got the cute XMM feeling (plus she quite small sized). Actually based on pic I expected her voice to be very teh, but her voice is towards the gentle soothing type (which I prefer).

Massage-wise not bad, patient and puts in effort to work more on places I mentioned I'm sore at. Works hard for the full 1 hour, never short-change. Again, personal preference but I also think she smells good. Haha.

Writing this FR coz I noticed she doesn't have many and feel she deserves more customers.

RTM: Yes
Old 22-10-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
FR for Lemon:

Real person looks better than the pics. Cuter and more natural. She also smiles alot and makes alot of lame jokes. Very friendly and comfortable to talk to, will take the effort to talk to you and break ice throughout the massage. Got the cute XMM feeling (plus she quite small sized). Actually based on pic I expected her voice to be very teh, but her voice is towards the gentle soothing type (which I prefer).

Massage-wise not bad, patient and puts in effort to work more on places I mentioned I'm sore at. Works hard for the full 1 hour, never short-change. Again, personal preference but I also think she smells good. Haha.

Writing this FR coz I noticed she doesn't have many and feel she deserves more customers.

RTM: Yes
Bro oglaf1234, agreed... most of the MLs I tried in this outlet, smell good
Old 22-10-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 24
Wishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud ofWishcareful has much to be proud of

Bro m00tix can share? Can say that area is pretty discreet unless you have people you know going there to eat all the time. I assume it's the curry fish head stretch.

Thanks in advance.

-Wish Carefully

Quote:
Last night went TAISENG area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her B2B ended with her special killer.... You try and you sure will go for the 2nd time, 3rd time....

Looks: quite cute 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 9/10 (errr honestly hard to find such a good massage at this kind of MP/SPA..)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10but talking to her is like talking to an old friend. not really
GFE also. more like laofu laoqi, know each other for a long time already kinda feeling even tho i first time try.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her. even using my hands to touch her where she needed. machiam her session instead of mine (but i not complainin la) that feeling really quite nice.

had 2 hj. one at the start and one in the end. in the middle she actually tried to give me one more. but somehow i jst didnt come even though my 2ic was very hard already. she was quite cheeky say nvm its a good sign for men. so she went back to massaging instead and told me to keep all for the end.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried summer/ baby from e-wellness spa? Planning to try soon but can't really find FR. How is their service like?

If not convenient to write here can PM me. Much appreciated!
Old 23-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

SYT Vietnam gem uncovered in West

Was passing this very new place and saw the spa sign pretty attractive so went in to have a check. A demure university girl look alike SYT at the reception immediately attracted me and after confirmed she is actually the masseuse will serve me, I thanked god and moved in to the room without any hesitation.
The massage surprisingly was strong and right to the point, not like piano style from my previous experience from SYT masseuse. After ~45min, I offered to extend my session to 90min instead of originally paid 60min as I was still waiting for the GQ to pop out! After another 10min of good massage, finally got GQ from her maybe she felt right chemistry with me as she told me she normally not provide extra service to the first time customer. I felt so lucky and it was indeed a very sensual session lasted 30min before I came out as a happy and shaky man. The best part is she only charged standard rate and I actually willingly paid her extra tips as a pretty and service oriented SYT like her really deserved. Finally found another heavenly playground and already worrying about my wallet to shrink if I RTM every week or every other day.
Contact exchangeable or to senior bros can kindly up me.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Recently meet up friend for Durian at balestier... While waiting for my fren come went to this building beside the durian stall ..... 1st floor nothing much saw a few massage shop but is close. So went up to 2nd floor and see.... And saw one mlif quite attractive... never think much just went in and I took 30mins quick massage. It is cozy and nice place with bath attach. Nonetheless, This mlif really give a good rub and slight tease while i free to roam around the whole body and i can feel that her pussy is so wet...

Turn around my back and butt, she finger massage when I was still on my back. It was kinda surprise . It was for a good 10-15mins of intense massaging of my balls and crotch. . After a while flipped over. She continue to arouse me from the front. When she cover my groin with the towel... she continue to just rub my balls and groin area. i also continue my free roaming Towards the later part she use her tongue to go up and down my harden rod in a “SHIOK N SONG” way. I was like OH MY GOD am i going to enjoy BBBJ???.

After a good 5mins of this.. imagine how hard I am by now. She suddenly say, times up! You can wash up.

I was like sian la.... Make me till so shiok and song where can like that just left without letting my lil bro release his shiok . But see the time and my fren going to reach... But no choice got to leave..... But i tell her i will be back for more .... and she laugh while i left the place so sad for my lil bro

Yesterday nearby that area went back for more ... reach there the door was lock thought is closed when i waiting for lift going to cp see one guy walking out and the door was opened...

After the guy walk down the stair i straight walk in and tell her im back for more ... and she gv me that CFM look... dun waste time she ask me go in and get ready while she locking the door...

This time i took up one hr session and have a special ending... finally this time got it .... what i can say if u go for full service u really got to go for it... but i can tell u this ger can really do a good job when you tip her abit more ... money make her work even hard... but i also no gv chance bang her like no tomorrow and her surrender .....

Those been there before will know... leave the place happy man...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 24-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 19
xLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of lightxLeonx is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Hi bro, mind sharing the ctc please? Appreciated. Will keep it a secret.
Old 24-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harriervios View Post
Hi bro Orchid Spa blk 344 Jurong East Street 31. No need keep secret la, Orchid Spa is a well known Spa for good massage by SYTs below 25 years old.
Eh fucker you kena STD in April then keep going around posting rubbish. Trying to take as many people down as you can before you die is it?

Actually, please tell us all the spas you visit so all the bros here can avoid for their safety.

Last edited by oglaf1234; 24-10-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Conure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Thanks for ur previous PM. Was good. Can’t wait to try out this one. Pls PM me if convenient.
Old 25-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Originally Posted by Harriervios
Hi bro Orchid Spa blk 344 Jurong East Street 31. No need keep secret la, Orchid Spa is a well known Spa for good massage by SYTs below 25 years old.

Eh fucker you kena STD in April then keep going around posting rubbish. Trying to take as many people down as you can before you die is it?

Actually, please tell us all the spas you visit so all the bros here can avoid for their safety.

Hi, just a heads up to all bros.

Harriervios zapped me with his clone accounts (HeiLongJiang, ShaoBinZhu, Kaitingtay, Golduckk, Andrewlee999, Dogfoot, Roykrishna) for posting this.

I did some investigating and found out that at the very least, he got gonorrhea and genital herpes (he started threads on diff accounts, you can check their post history if you don't believe me), but still continues visiting spas getting bbbj etc. Seems like those West side spas especially. I dunno if that's the reason why he kept posting one of the spa's address in every thread asking people to visit.

Everyone please be careful, if you get a bj use condom etc. Dunno how many spas he's been to liao
Stay safe.

Last edited by oglaf1234; 27-10-2018 at 04:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1