The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Yes bro, this's another gal that gives good AR
Frenching I'm not too sure, never get to try
Lisa French Meh? I was told by other samster she dont French...
Old 21-10-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am a sucker for figure and boobs. Any reccomendation? After Bei Bei L1667, I having hard time finding girls with beautiful boob shape as Bei Bei.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am a sucker for figure and boobs. Any reccomendation? After Bei Bei L1667 have left, I having hard time finding girls with beautiful boob shape as Bei Bei.
Old 27-10-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Mi Xue from L16H08

Went to 1606 hse asked for okt recommendations for a big boobs lady. Mi Xue came over dressed in office attire(white formal shirt exposing her deep cleavage & black long skirt), looking alike MIFL OLs at CBD areas.

Looks: 6/10 (mature looks, I liked younger type)
Boobs: 8/10 (Big handful about D cups)
Body: 7/10 (chubby/slight meaty size, about 160cm tall 55kg)
Bbbj: 7/10 (wet slurping good & skilful blow)
Fj: 7/10 (accommodating to my request)
Old 29-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

update to the below list as of 29th Oct 2018

bros, pls help check who have left our shore, and any new updates

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 1651 Wen Wen Cs * (rockmelons)
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

2. Nicely done enhancements
- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1612 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B
- WH15 Coco full Bs (well made)

3. Real deals
- 1606 Zhi Zhi firm full Bs
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Xiao S firm full Cs
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs (relocate from 1425)
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Duo Duo C
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Qian Qian D
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1669 Si Si C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xin Xin full Bs
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
Old 13-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1612
Girl: Dada

Looks and body
Packing a pair of full Cs. Womanly curves all over. She has that mistress combo. Some mentioned she is fleshy and it's true but in the great way. Body firm. Those boobs are yummy. Had a fun time smothering myself. Only downside is the nipples a little pulled. Overall like one of those young managers that grad out of unis, maturing but still vulnerable.

Frenching
Your mileage may vary but for me... She loves tongue fighting. We were making out like sec school kids the moment the door closed. She's about 165 with heels so just nice for me. She slipped on the bed and we continued kissing, licking, biting and caressing as I slowly stripped her naked. (she was wearing the blue sergeant shirt and a mini skirt)

Painting
From making out like school kids I went down on her pretty pussy. Neatly folded skin. It's a beautiful pussy. One of the neatest I came across. She was a little wet and when j started licking she gyrated her hips. She came while I tongued her. Twice. First one within 5 minutes of teasing and licking her exterior and pussy lips and again a few minutes later when my tongue started fucking her. Licked her wet pussy gaogao and rested for like 5 min before we went to shower. Her legs a little weak.

BBJ/Hj
In the shower it's like she has magic hands. Almost came a few times when she stroked my lil bro. Gentle but with the cfm face and teasing tilt in her voice. Made me leak abit of pre-cum. She used her nails a little. It was shiok.

In general, I have always preferred to "service" the girl (if nice clean pussy and pretty enough) as I believe if they enjoy the "prep" I'll get even better service. So after wipe dry, we made out again. Kissing... Licking... Enjoying her lovely boobs. Sucking on them while my finger played with her pussy. The moment she got a little wet again, I moved down for some lick fest. When she's starting to moan I move up and start kissing as I grinded my cock against her clitoris. NO PENETRATION just grinding (in case some butthurt assailed zap me again). I know I was in trouble when my pre-cum was leaking badly so condom on.

FJ
One of the best fucks I had. Her moans and gentle biting of lips. Her face flushed and can feel her muscles tensing and gripping. Either she is tight or has great vagina muscle control. I'm ashamed. I guess I was a little too fitted for her. I barely lasted 8 min of missionary. Wanted to move to side spoon or doggy but couldn't hold long when she gripped my head and we frenched as I fucked her deep. Think she came or it was from earlier cos her pussy was so wet I just slipped out. To be honest I have no idea when I cummed into the condom actually. Haha. Can feel the bed area wet.

GFE
Very strong mistress/ forbidden love kind of feeling. Like those love affairs. Someone commented earlier about the Shanghai songstress. I definitely agree. That vibe made the atmosphere really great. We laid down and rolled about in the bed. I'm not Chinese but I can communicate in simple mandarin. She's engaging without being pushy or over cutesy.

RTF
Like duh. Planning to make weekly or twice a month visits. Am I kc-ed? Definitely not just that the aura with her is one of those treasurable moments. Good service and body and looks
Old 14-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out Xia Tian of 16W12 for the first time last weekend.

First impression: Average young MILF look to me. Not an SYT but she has that girl-next-door charm.

Body: Short fair-skinned figure with wholesome C-cup boobs and perky butt. Actually her body is almost an exact replica of her ex-housemate Xin Xin except Xia Tian's waistline is slightly broader.

YTL shower service: Fulamak, this is where the magic happened. Lied down on the rubber mattress with my back facing up. She gave the usual boob rub, butt rub and catbath with power suction. AR was given twice: first while I was lying down and the second with my butt raised up. This second AR was then followed with a sexciting reverse BBBJ which I didn't expect. I then turned over for her to catbath my front side. After giving a powerful BBBJ + HJ combo, she went with a cowgirl-sitting-on-me move of rubbing her pussy against my balls. As my dick was already rock hard from the earlier HJ, I couldn't take the excitement anymore and shot out my load there and then. A rare occurrence for me and it showed how fantastic her services were to me as her first timer. Actually, the same thing happened during my first try of Xin Xin. Beginner's learning curve, I suppose.

On bed service: Soothing back massage to relax my body after the excitement earlier. We chatted for a while afterwards.

FJ: None, but for good reason. My dick had surrendered after the early shootout.

Overall: An excellent successor to the retired Xin Xin in terms of body, service and attitude. Xia Tian is now reaching one and a half year into her work period and not a newbie as bro gigx had incorrectly posted in the Aug-Dec 2018 newbie thread. She is aiming to see through her entire 2-year contract just like Xin Xin, so she is still available for the next six months at most. A definite RTF candidate for me.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - JI XIANG L16H58a

Was at Botak's den yesterday. This gal is a gem and worth recommending and sharing.

Ruyi on code red, Ji Xiang was at the couch. "Lets go". We are ready for her room 2.

Into the room, we hugged and fondled and we stripped each other. She remains to be huggable with fleshes at the right place. Popped out a pair of C cuppa with nice portruding nipples. I began my sucking of the nipples which fondling her butt, giving the butt the occasional pats.

Enters the shower, boob rubba was great. I asked to hold the metal handles with her back facing me and I rubbed my harden rod on her butt. Added some more shower foam to make it more slippery. Felt real good. Rubbing my dick on her butt while fondling her big breasts

Ito the room, she knows I am not into BJ. We chatted a bit and fondled each other. She said she wanted to suck my dick which is now very hard thanks to her caressing. I requested for capped BJ.

She capped my dick and worked her mouth into my dick, sucking it whole. As she sucked, gravity pulls down her breasts and I enjoyed the sight of her neh neh on the side mirrors and i caressed her nipples.

Ready for action.

I began doggie on her, facing the V shape mirror. Her butt has that nice cushion to my penetration and the piak piak sound was real great. I put the pillow under her stomach, rested her on the pillow and forwarded her body so that her legs are out a bit and relaxed.

I began my "G Spot" Doggie therapy on her. From this angle, every thrusts it her G spot straight. She felt real great and her moans came while her fingers clutched onto the bedsheet. I increased my speed and her grip on the bedsheet became tighter and she moaned more vigoriously. The moanings is enough to make me steam more. She felt real great and asked for more but I worry I cannot tahan and I want to complete the mission in missionery

I turned her and began missionery attack. As I pumped her, her neh neh swings in all directions. I viewed the side and top mirror, what a sight.

I used all my zest and target engaged, missiles locked. The momentum is ready for the full burst and I accelerated the pumping and I finally unloaded and fired the missiles into the abyss.

I rested my head on her twin peaks.

What a great bonk.

We chatted a bit and she helped me shower.

mission completed

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 15-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

update to the below list as of 15th Nov 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1612 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B

3. Real deals
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs (relocate from 1425)
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1649 Tian Tian Cs (left shore)
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Duo Duo C (left shore)
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Qian Qian D (left shore)
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1667 Bei Bei Cs (left shore )
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1669 Si Si C (left shore / stopped work?)
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

Last edited by apache; 15-11-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Old 15-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

1649 Tian Tian and WH12 Xin Xin has RTC.

For WH12, Xia Tian is C cup and worthy successor to Xin Xin.
Old 15-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

update to the below list as of 15th Nov 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

- 1612 Tina Cs
- 1612 Jia Ning full Bs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B

3. Real deals
- 1608 Bing Bing full Bs
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

Old 15-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1608 Bing Bing and Xiao S RTC...
Old 15-11-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update to the below list as of 15th Nov 2018

Removed 1612 Jia Ning, 1608 Bing Bing, 1608 Xiao S due to them RTC

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

- 1612 Tina Cs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B

3. Real deals
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C
Old 18-11-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Update to the below list as of 18th Nov 2018

1. Confirmed enhanced
- 1606a Xiao Xiao Cs
- 1608 Tian Xin Cs
- 2040 Xiao Mei Cs

- 1612 Tina Cs
- WH17 Mu Yu full Bs
- 1669 Hui Zi full B

3. Real deals
- 1608 Mi Xue D
- 1608 Coco full Bs
- 1608 Anqi full Bs
- 1612 Bobo Cs *
- 1612 Da Da C
- 1612 Tina C
- 1654a Xiao Yu Cs
- 1654a MiMi D
- 1654a Bei Bei C
- 1654A Lu Lu D
- 1654a Sa Sa C
- 1658a Ji Xiang C
- 1658a Ruyi C
- 1669 Duo Duo C
- 1669 qi qi C
- 1820 May C*
- 1820 Coco C
- WH02 Chen Meng D
- WH02 Li Li C
- WH04 Tian Xin C
- WH06 Xueli full Bs
- WH12 Xia Tian C
- WH17 Meng Ting C
- 2040 Xiao Kai full Bs
- 2058 Amy C
- 2062 Anqi Cs
- 2062 Yuan Yuan Cs
- 2062 Lu Lu D
- 2062a Yue Er full C
- 2831a Anni C

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1