The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 21-05-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
She should be Alicia also known as Natasha. Been in this trade for a long time. Very accommodating. Difficult for her to top if she is on hormones pill. She is my first LB I screwed in GL many years back. Still looks as good. The gap in her tooth is not obvious last time. I would recommend her to all newbies who would like to experience LB.

Craig's list a bit too siong for me. Guess GL will be my next haunt...
And v ah lian too if she is d one...
Old 29-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
And v ah lian too if she is d one...
Ok leh... I find her quite classy. She does know how to carry herself well
Old 30-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
Zack2207 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZack2207 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZack2207 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi All, good afternoon. My first FR here. Be gentle with comments ya. Just came back from Lor 16. Saw one LB, very chio. Decide to stop and ask. She replied, $50 + $10 for room. On la! Went in, slipper have to put outside before going in. Once inside the room, saw mirrors left, right and centre. Didn't notice the ceiling though coz eyes too focused on the C cup! Lol. Asked for her name, Charlene. Big eyes, fair skin, light brown nipples, Malay LB. Ask me whether want to shower but I chose to smoke instead. She smoked too. Lying on the bed with her black bra and underwear, we chatted while smoking. Fondled her nipple till she got turned on. Maybe I hit the spot! Took off everything and she attacked my nipple, her lick was so superb that i had an instant hard on! She pulled my underwear and started stroking my didi. I saw her reach for the cap and put it on. Sianz Liao. But to my surprise, the BJ was quite good with the cap on! She thought she can go for a quick one and ask me to start doggie her while she got into doggie position. I went underneath her and start sucking on the C cups! I won't let her control me. Haha.. After I enjoyed the boob licking session which lasted around 3mins, I am now prepared to give her the fuck of a lifetime. I forgot to mention that she already went for op. Went inside her,a bit tight. (I'm a seven incher) Forced my way in, she gave an 'aaahhhhh'. Once I got the rhythm, I bang her like there's no tomorrow. Almost came out, held on, grab her boobs, fondled a bit while my didi relaxed. Didn't want to finish so soon. She pulled back and changed to missionary. Grab my cock and insert into her 'vagina'. Bang her while she suck on my nipple. So high la bro, so I went kissing her neck, boobs, face and tried my luck on frenching. Lucky she also high, she decided to return my kiss. Lips lock, tounge tied, while me bonking her. 'Piak, piak, piak'. Finally, I pulled out my cd and splash my cum on her left boobs! Called me naughty as she rushed into the toilet. Overall experience, SATISFIED! She told me that she is not always there, only on her free time, then she will drop by.
Old 30-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok leh... I find her quite classy. She does know how to carry herself well
She can v nasty at time but gentle at times.but at least she is frank in telling whether she can cum anot.

I had her many yrs back.damn fun in the public (at nite of cos). Went into my arse from the rear.her skill is so gd that I enjoy every thrust she made instead of pain. N she let me taste her cum too.but dun tink she would do that nowadays.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is this girl who very fair...at lorong 16. So fair that is like chinese. But i think
Is malay mixed. She got tattos. She always around in the morning
When i walk past. Anyone tried before? And how much? Is it pre-op?

Any kind bros can help with some fr...thanks
Old 09-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went down to Lor 16 during the weekend. Too many people, too crowded. Alot of "Ah Tiong" and "Bangla".. Especially Lor 24. Walked a few rounds and decided to pass. Maybe weekday will be better.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last 2 days a lot of Thai ladyboy at lorong 16 after 10pm. If u guys want to suck cock, quickly go before they are gone.
Old 13-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time do they start operating?
Old 13-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes, I went down too and saw alot of Thai LBs at Lor 16. Tall and big, small and petite all have. Usually they start from 9pm and finish around 4am. Make sure ask questions before you close the deal. Local LBs also there. 1 long hair Ah Lian type wearing shorts with big boods. Enjoy..
Old 15-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Several ladyboys from Nana Plaza, especially Cascade bar, are now in Geylang. More will come next month too because it is now low season in Bangkok.

Anyway, their friends who managed to stay and work for two months in Singapore were able to bring back at least 200K baht (about 8K SGD) which is a lot of money for them. Now is especially good because Sing dollar is strong against Thai baht. No wonder many are flocking here. The money is too good!

But the best thing is we have some of the best-looking ladyboys in Thailand working in Geylang instead of high-end Orchard Towers. $50 instead of $200. What's not to like?
Old 16-06-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Several ladyboys from Nana Plaza, especially Cascade bar, are now in Geylang. More will come next month too because it is now low season in Bangkok.

Anyway, their friends who managed to stay and work for two months in Singapore were able to bring back at least 200K baht (about 8K SGD) which is a lot of money for them. Now is especially good because Sing dollar is strong against Thai baht. No wonder many are flocking here. The money is too good!

But the best thing is we have some of the best-looking ladyboys in Thailand working in Geylang instead of high-end Orchard Towers. $50 instead of $200. What's not to like?
Are they in legal houses? Or FLs?
Old 17-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Are they in legal houses? Or FLs?
They are FLs. Singapore will never allow uncut transvestites to work legally because anal sex is considered unnatural sex and is a crime in Singapore.
Old 18-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

I went down last night after reading that a lot of the Cascade girls were there but didn't manage to spot any familiar faces. Damn.
Old 18-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She should be Alicia also known as Natasha. Been in this trade for a long time. Very accommodating. Difficult for her to top if she is on hormones pill. She is my first LB I screwed in GL many years back. Still looks as good. The gap in her tooth is not obvious last time. I would recommend her to all newbies who would like to experience LB.

Craig's list a bit too siong for me. Guess GL will be my next haunt...
This one. Please visit only if you have a avg or below avg dick. Above avg she won't allow you to poke. Say too big la her ass got tear before la bla bla. Will end up giving you head instead, even then I felt mostly teeth. A waste of time, effort and money tbh
Old 20-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
QiLing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i would prefer to do thai LB den local one as they are more passionate and younger too more fresh haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1