The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
neilsilverwax is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
Do they still so juagen there? What's the damage now?
Yes they do jua gen. Extra 50.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is the place safe? It seems like that there a lot of gang members there the last time I visited..

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsilverwax View Post
Old 23-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkoh118 View Post
Hi , can i check if this place allows non chinese bros?
Ddog seen other races few times, why not? Money talks
Old 23-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is the place safe? It seems like that there a lot of gang members there the last time I visited..
That's because certain gangs get special discounted rates in GBW...... same for off-duty cops including SGP policemen.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Oh ic.. thanks for the info, hopefully no fights from opposing gangs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
That's because certain gangs get special discounted rates in GBW...... same for off-duty cops including SGP policemen.
Old 25-07-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh ic.. thanks for the info, hopefully no fights from opposing gangs..
Unlikely to happen..... sometimes I think they use this place for meetings as I have ever seen gang member and policeman go into the room by themselves without any massage girl. I dun think they are inside to boom boom each other right?
Old 25-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
sg policeman? please, why would they bother about our sg police..
Old 29-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR on 196?
Old 29-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilsilverwax View Post
Talking about zhua gen, to me is just another handjob. sigh!

Sad! I think the art of zhua gen is lost.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

Nope. They are pretty authentic.. you won't get hard throughout the jg.. and you can feel the clearing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
Talking about zhua gen, to me is just another handjob. sigh!

Sad! I think the art of zhua gen is lost.
Old 31-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! Glad you still find good jg in the joint. I tried few of them that claim to do jg but in the end is just like a hj.

Quote:
Nope. They are pretty authentic.. you won't get hard throughout the jg.. and you can feel the clearing..
Old 05-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went Bluewave the other day and wanted to order 66, but not available. The counter lady gave me a weird look as though there's no such number. Then ask for 83 also no have and asked for 168 also no have.. and told me 3 numbers. Only can catch 183 which i remembered seeing her FR here which seems okay. So ordered 183 and go straight to the room as long time never come and excited to go straight without sauna.

waiting for her about 10 mins. came in a syt malaysian melaka lady wearing some sort of race girl/beer lady dress.

Looks: 8/10 (not stunning, but good enough to make you hard)
body: 7/10 (3 points deducted for zero boobs. got a little bit though)
service: 6.5/10 (not that her service no good, just that i end up servicing her more, which I do enjoy that day since most of the time we are being served. good for those bro who like to be dominant)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good at sucking. If not becos i ask her to turn around for 69, she will continue and continue)
69: NIL (she asked me to DATY instead)
DATY: 9/10 (she lie down and spread her leg while letting me lick and lick. she likes soft and slow type. some girls like it hard. she likes it soft and slow and she really enjoyed it. maybe becos i'm the first customer. tasteless, with a little sweet juice when she moan. can taste that she indeed cum when some of the juice flow out. lick for more than 10 mins till she buay tahan, ask me to fuck her)
FJ: 7.5/10 (2.5 for not being able to last longer. she was moaning like hell and was like asking me to give it to her.. so i only managed to do it on her missionary for less than 5 mins and cum without changing position. She was so high that she wanted me to bang her harder which make me cum too fast. usually will have 3-4 position before cumming.. it was short fj but intense for me).

Overall good value for money. RM 239 for a malaysian chinese is considered not bad. In KL, those FL asking for RM1500 and above.. can fuck at bw 6x or even ask for 6 girls. wanted to ask for her contact, but she said can just call in to ask if she's working. her phone keep ringing during our sexation.. she picked up a few times and when i was servicing her, she can't pick up the phone.. so we were doing with her phone ringing.. but i guess she enjoyed too much to ignore the phone..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 10-08-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gan24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which number good at zhua gen ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
Cool! Glad you still find good jg in the joint. I tried few of them that claim to do jg but in the end is just like a hj.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

wanna look for kakis to visit this place... any bro interested can PM me
Old 14-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went Bluewave the other day and wanted to order 66, but not available. The counter lady gave me a weird look as though there's no such number. Then ask for 83 also no have and asked for 168 also no have.. and told me 3 numbers. Only can catch 183 which i remembered seeing her FR here which seems okay. So ordered 183 and go straight to the room as long time never come and excited to go straight without sauna.

waiting for her about 10 mins. came in a syt malaysian melaka lady wearing some sort of race girl/beer lady dress.

Looks: 8/10 (not stunning, but good enough to make you hard)
body: 7/10 (3 points deducted for zero boobs. got a little bit though)
service: 6.5/10 (not that her service no good, just that i end up servicing her more, which I do enjoy that day since most of the time we are being served. good for those bro who like to be dominant)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good at sucking. If not becos i ask her to turn around for 69, she will continue and continue)
69: NIL (she asked me to DATY instead)
DATY: 9/10 (she lie down and spread her leg while letting me lick and lick. she likes soft and slow type. some girls like it hard. she likes it soft and slow and she really enjoyed it. maybe becos i'm the first customer. tasteless, with a little sweet juice when she moan. can taste that she indeed cum when some of the juice flow out. lick for more than 10 mins till she buay tahan, ask me to fuck her)
FJ: 7.5/10 (2.5 for not being able to last longer. she was moaning like hell and was like asking me to give it to her.. so i only managed to do it on her missionary for less than 5 mins and cum without changing position. She was so high that she wanted me to bang her harder which make me cum too fast. usually will have 3-4 position before cumming.. it was short fj but intense for me).

Overall good value for money. RM 239 for a malaysian chinese is considered not bad. In KL, those FL asking for RM1500 and above.. can fuck at bw 6x or even ask for 6 girls. wanted to ask for her contact, but she said can just call in to ask if she's working. her phone keep ringing during our sexation.. she picked up a few times and when i was servicing her, she can't pick up the phone.. so we were doing with her phone ringing.. but i guess she enjoyed too much to ignore the phone..
Lol

Sounds like damn shiok

But I think she should have paid you for servicing her
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1