The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Fei fei

FR on Fei Fei

Was never good at writing. But this WL lady is worth your penny and for me to pen something for her as per her request.

Looks -7/10.
GFE-8/10.(willing to please you)
BJ-8/10 (tongue swirling around your dickhead)
Frenching- 8.5/10 Treat you like your boyfriend wet and passionate (I am a sucker to that).
FJ- 8.5/10 ( slow and steady very accommodating )
RTF- Yes 100%.[/QUOTE]
Old 27-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Yoyo

Can help to remove this post( admin)
Old 06-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Finished my business early today and hurried over to 1612 with Qiqi in mind as it was her first day of work. Had to twiddle my thumbs for a while as she had just signed in. The wait was well worth every agonizing minute.

Name: Qiqi
Base: 1612
Origin: Dongbei
Prior exp: KTV

Face: Qiqi is a real beauty to me. Very beautiful and elegant features, with alluring eyes and a nicely tapered chin. She looked almost like those ethereal beauties seen in manga. In her dress she looked every inch a mesmerising KTV gal whom you desperately hope would spend every minute in your lap doing...things to you. Qiqi also has very beautiful shimmering long hair, which I could immediately fantasise draped around my throbbing erection.

Boobs: Felt like a modest handful. She later told me she wears 34A which she felt was a little small.

Body: Qiqi stands at about 1.65m. Her dress outlined her slender figure in all the right places, which looked even better when nude. Not much growth at her snatch. The sight of her svelte lines threatened to cause me a stroke; surely all my blood was stuck south.

Bath job: She is a little shy to give a boobs rub due to her small tits. I assured her that joes would not mind at all, especially when staring dumbstruck at her. Did I say she is very beautiful? Need the bros to teach her the arsenal of tricks in the shower.

BBBJ: Although not as sexperienced as her buddy Fei Fei, Qiqi is good enough at sucking cock and knew enough to glide her tongue across my sacs to agonising effect. The sight of her lips enveloping my engorged dick peeping through her curtain of shimmering hair around my nether regions nearly drove me crazy.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had sex for a few weeks + wasn’t painted today yet. That wasn’t right; no girl should go without being painted and I gallantly endeavoured to right this wrong. Clearly she was not exposed to much painting as every flick of my tongue against her pussy lips produced a breathy moan. Eventually she started to buck wildly like a rodeo but I wasn’t going to give up. No m’am. She begged me to stop but we know what a girl means when she says no. In any case she kept her snatch firmly attached to my mouth, juices dripping down my chin and screams of pleasure echoing in my ears.

Frenching: Tommy had recruited another French native. Our lips were locked and tongues intertwined at every opportunity. Qiqi said she can consider to french joes who look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry.

FJ: Fucking Qiqi was every wet dream of fucking a beautiful KTV girl coming true. She let out a gasp as I rubbed my latex-encased cock against her clit, which became a sharp “oh” as I then slid myself into her inviting pussy. My goodness her meimei was hot indeed. Every thrust was a stab of intense pleasure as the latex intensified her hotness. Her cries of desperation were music to my ears, a melodic testimony to her urgent need to be ravished as I gave vent to my lust with each stroke. Missionary was my favourite; Qiqi locked her long long legs around my waist to drive me in deep, very deep and wrapped her petite arms around me in a desperate embrace. I told her I was coming and she then circled her arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. She didn’t stop as I came mightily and I was straining to scream and yet keep frenching. After I emptied my man gravy Qiqi removed the cap and lay next to me in a spoon position, my hands cupped around her beautiful breasts. Her still hard nipples and the feeling of her sweaty body against my still-sensitive cock head started to fill me with lust again but I decided to just savour the remaining time we had in that forever embrace.

Personality: Qiqi is a smart cookie who not only knows she’s beautiful but also of the intoxicating effect she can have on men. However, she’s determined to work hard to please her clients and make the most of her time here. She has the basics solidly right and if the joes here can teach her more tricks she may well turn out to be a throwback to the Malaysian legends. Sexperience is mostly GFE, which is an interesting and exotic contrast to her KTV looks. I can imagine men falling at her feet by the dozens.

RTF: A resounding yes! I’m even tempted to fuck less in BKK and spend more time with her. Both Fei Fei and Qiqi can tarma, and I'm sure that would be a very explosive and intoxicating combo.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Tina, Jia Ling, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Bing Bing, Michelle.

Code red: Bobo.
Again bro Doomas had it good as usual... my experience is less sextifying than above but still not bad though.

As described, slim and relatively tall at 165 height. Simple bj in shower. It was very enjoyable with her slow sensual catbath. Minimal lip action... next time must eat mint prior to chionging

Look/body 8/10
Bj / fj /gfe 7/10

Next on the list, michelle
Yet to see... jialing lingling bingbing
Old 07-11-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Bro Doomas is a master of the English language as well as master of Human Nature. That's why he gets such good service. I have benefited by learning from his wisdom...
Old 07-11-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro - 1612, I thought Ling Ling go back. Is she still around ?
Old 07-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, I'm there often enough such that they see me as somewhere between customer and friend so perhaps that's why I'm more lucky in getting my wicked way with them

Also, Jialing and Ling Ling balik cina liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Again bro Doomas had it good as usual... my experience is less sextifying than above but still not bad though.

As described, slim and relatively tall at 165 height. Simple bj in shower. It was very enjoyable with her slow sensual catbath. Minimal lip action... next time must eat mint prior to chionging

Look/body 8/10
Bj / fj /gfe 7/10

Next on the list, michelle
Yet to see... jialing lingling bingbing
Old 07-11-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thks bro, I jing pai seh leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro Doomas is a master of the English language as well as master of Human Nature. That's why he gets such good service. I have benefited by learning from his wisdom...
Old 07-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

She balik cina liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam08 View Post
Bro - 1612, I thought Ling Ling go back. Is she still around ?
Old 07-11-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Heads up to tarma fans. Tommy just told me of a joe's feedback about his tarma sexperience with Fei Fei and Qiqi - it was 天衣无缝 or seamless! My interpretation would be it was a beautifully coordinated sexperience!

Imagine the beautiful Qiqi and SYT Fei Fei climbing all over you!
Old 09-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had a go with one of the newest newbies – Yoyo. Turned out to be one of my most treasured fucks of the year.

Name: Yoyo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Prior exp: Short stint in KTV

Face: I didn’t see Yoyo upfront earlier and she already looked damn good. In close proximity she is indeed damn fucking pretty. Very fresh-faced undergrad features, the sort you can imagine in jeans and a simple white T-shirt which you would want to either slowly peel off or frenziedly rip away. In this instance Yoyo was dressed in a sailormoon type dress which contributed to the general rush of blood down south. Yoyo has a beautifully straight nose and to my untrained eyes it looked unmodified.

Just as importantly, she just turned 21 a few months ago. Woohoo!

Body: Yoyo stands at about 1.6m. Her sailormoon-type dress ended dangerously just under her butt checks and which showed off her long slender legs to good advantage. She is very slim with nearly zero fat. Her skin felt smooth to the touch and I had a grand time groping her all over. Not much growth at her snatch.

Boobs: Her boobs are another arresting feature of hers. Yoyo told me she’s a 32B and they looked big on her slim frame. Those boobs felt firm to grab and feel unmodified.

Bath job: Yoyo’s previous experience in the flesh trade was just a short stint in KTVs. I gave her a few quick pointers, such as catbath and BBBJ, both of which she delivered like a champion and a gleam in her eyes. Need the bros to teach her more pointers.

BBBJ: Her housemates must have taught her a few tricks because her BBBJ was actually quite good. The pressure of her tongue gliding against my sacs damn near made me shoot my load there and then. She paid very good attention to my cock head and did a half helicopter which offered me a magnificent view of her svelte body and easy access to grope her ass and beautiful beautiful boobs .

Painting: Yoyo told me she very seldom gets painted and then again, those sessions weren’t very good. My mission was clear then; I had to show her we Singkie men treat women right. I started off by sucking her succulent boobs (did I say they are damn beautiful?) which drew a breathy moan from her. I followed through by drawing a line with my tongue down from her well-shaped cleavage to just the top of her snatch. This got me a gasp from Yoyo who grasped my hands, as if preparing herself for an experience. The expression on her face was priceless; it was if she was almost apprehensive about what lay ahead but yet desperately wanted it. Ah well, when a woman says no etc. Yoyo’s moans as I slid my tongue along and between her vaginal folds were divine music to my ears. Not loud screams but those soft urgent types, as if shy to let the world know she was having a grand time. Her moans got more urgent in tone as her ecstasy climbed to a crescendo. I know I was near the jackpot when she whispered huskily “dear, I’m going to cum”. And cum she did, with her whole body spasming and beautiful jugs juggling in rhythm. Not everyday I get the sight of a nubile 21 year old spasming and moaning with her muff in my face so I felt pretty damn good.

Frenching: China joes don’t french so Yoyo was a little hesitant. I convinced her to give it a try and wow was it good. Yoyo’s lips are so soft like tofu and I was crying at the chance to get my tongue past those lips. After pressing our lips together, she tentatively parted hers to allow my tongue through. She must have felt good + I chomped some mints earlier and we erupted into some pretty hefty and frantic frenching. Yoyo told me she can consider french if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry. So start chomping those mints and don’t smoke or drink booze an hour before.

FJ: Thrusting my suited-up cock into Yoyo was all my dirty fantasies of fucking a schoolgirl come true. Her fucking tight snatch was proof of her short experience in the flesh trade. Her clit was still very sensitive following my tongue assault because she jerked sharply when I pressed my cock against her pussy in preparation for entry. Nonetheless she pulled me in and my world became one of hotness and wetness and moans. Her desperate and soft moans only served to inflame my lust and I thrust harder and harder. Each stroke was sweet agony to us; she would moan and grasp whatever part of me she could, while my cock head would nearly surrender with the intense pleasure. Reverse missionary was my favourite. Yoyo has a small perky ass which doesn’t get in the way so I could go in real deep, even with my average sized kkj. Felt I was gonna cum so I switched to normal missionary to feel her sweet bountiful love cushions pressed against my chest. Yoyo circled her slender arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. We kept on frenching even as I came and she embraced me to still the sexual tension away.

Personality: Yoyo has an air of naiveté that gives her a deer-in-the-headlights vibe. She is so sweet looking that one could get diabetes just by looking at her. Despite her lack of sexperience, she wants to work hard to please joes. Pls be patient with her while she learns the ropes. Sexperience is solidly GFE, as evidenced by her schoolgirl looks and feel. I can definitely see men falling at her feet.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up! As I said, Yoyo is one of my most treasured fucks of the year, and I’m sure she would be yours too. 1612 is a very low profile joint but yet has solid stocks.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Yoyo, Dada (damn fucking big boobs!).

Tarma of the day: Ling Ling and Fei Fei.

Code red: Bing Bing, Tina, Jialing, Michelle.
Next on my list
Old 11-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Gentle soft-spoken Bing Bing's two years are up and she will be returning her card this Wednesday. Last call for her fans
Old 11-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
Cops999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What is the damage for Yoyo
Old 13-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House: 1612
Girl: Dada

Looks and body
Packing a pair of full Cs. Womanly curves all over. She has that mistress combo. Some mentioned she is fleshy and it's true but in the great way. Body firm. Those boobs are yummy. Had a fun time smothering myself. Only downside is the nipples a little pulled. Overall like one of those young managers that grad out of unis, maturing but still vulnerable.

Frenching
Your mileage may vary but for me... She loves tongue fighting. We were making out like sec school kids the moment the door closed. She's about 165 with heels so just nice for me. She slipped on the bed and we continued kissing, licking, biting and caressing as I slowly stripped her naked. (she was wearing the blue sergeant shirt and a mini skirt)

Painting
From making out like school kids I went down on her pretty pussy. Neatly folded skin. It's a beautiful pussy. One of the neatest I came across. She was a little wet and when j started licking she gyrated her hips. She came while I tongued her. Twice. First one within 5 minutes of teasing and licking her exterior and pussy lips and again a few minutes later when my tongue started fucking her. Licked her wet pussy gaogao and rested for like 5 min before we went to shower. Her legs a little weak.

BBJ/Hj
In the shower it's like she has magic hands. Almost came a few times when she stroked my lil bro. Gentle but with the cfm face and teasing tilt in her voice. Made me leak abit of pre-cum. She used her nails a little. It was shiok.

In general, I have always preferred to "service" the girl (if nice clean pussy and pretty enough) as I believe if they enjoy the "prep" I'll get even better service. So after wipe dry, we made out again. Kissing... Licking... Enjoying her lovely boobs. Sucking on them while my finger played with her pussy. The moment she got a little wet again, I moved down for some lick fest. When she's starting to moan I move up and start kissing as I grinded my cock against her clitoris. NO PENETRATION just grinding (in case some butthurt assailed zap me again). I know I was in trouble when my pre-cum was leaking badly so condom on.

FJ
One of the best fucks I had. Her moans and gentle biting of lips. Her face flushed and can feel her muscles tensing and gripping. Either she is tight or has great vagina muscle control. I'm ashamed. I guess I was a little too fitted for her. I barely lasted 8 min of missionary. Wanted to move to side spoon or doggy but couldn't hold long when she gripped my head and we frenched as I fucked her deep. Think she came or it was from earlier cos her pussy was so wet I just slipped out. To be honest I have no idea when I cummed into the condom actually. Haha. Can feel the bed area wet.

GFE
Very strong mistress/ forbidden love kind of feeling. Like those love affairs. Someone commented earlier about the Shanghai songstress. I definitely agree. That vibe made the atmosphere really great. We laid down and rolled about in the bed. I'm not Chinese but I can communicate in simple mandarin. She's engaging without being pushy or over cutesy.

RTF
Like duh. Planning to make weekly or twice a month visits. Am I kc-ed? Definitely not just that the aura with her is one of those treasurable moments. Good service and body and looks
Old 16-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
Fitter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting irritated with zaps when I post FRs. No wonder most bros stopped. To the motherfucker who continue to zap me, just go ahead. Think I'm not even gonna start doing FRs anymore.
Old 16-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Bro, likely you kenah by other house supporters who zap without thinking. I get that all the time; irritated at first but now I ignore them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Getting irritated with zaps when I post FRs. No wonder most bros stopped. To the motherfucker who continue to zap me, just go ahead. Think I'm not even gonna start doing FRs anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1