The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happytoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow L12h17

Don't really see a thread for L12H17 so thought I'll start one.
I've been hanging around in this forum for sometime reading FRs, its time I return the favor.
This is my first FR, so let me know if you need anymore details.

Recently bonked G19 (twice) from L12H17

Number: G19
Name: Noi (I think)
Face: (8/10) - Looks quite pretty. Not too much makeup.
Body: (7/10) - She is quite petite (150 - 160 cm perhaps). Pretty good figure and not much fat. Long black hair curled at the end.
Boobs: (8/10) - Pretty big for such a short girl, probably enhanced. Great to grab during bonking. I'm not very good at judging size.
Ass: (5/10) - Not for ass lovers.
Communication: (6/10) - Soft spoken but can speak English. Need to try harder to build chemistry.
Shower: (6/10) - Cleans thoroughly but otherwise SOP. No fun in the shower.
Frenching: (0/10) - Nope. Just a peck on the lips thats all.
BBBJ: She tried to but I stopped her. I wasnt sure if she wanted to give BBBJ or just lick the balls. Try to talking to her first if you are interested.
BJ: (9/10) - Great suction and licking power. Makes loud slurping noises that seem very artificial. Had to stop her because I almost blew my load.
FJ: (9/10) - Starts with cowgirl first, quite slow and seductive and rides very well. In missionary, she was too eager to finish off so she held me tightly by wrapping her legs around me. But I managed to stop and switch to doggie. Overall a pleasant experience.
After FJ: (5/10) - No waiting after FJ, heads straight to the shower. The shower very SOP as well.
GFE: (5/10) - Even though her service was good, I found it difficult to build chemistry. Not really GF material. Good luck to you guys.
Overall: (7.5/10) - Very good service but not recommended if you are looking for intimate chemistry.

Hope this helps. Feel free to give feedback about my FR
Old 04-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L12h17

Good to see your review. Im regular customer to this house. I have planned to bonk each girl of this house. Till now i'm done with G6 G7 G11 G12 G18 G22 G3. G6/7/11/3 are good. These house girls genetally does not accompany with you to shower after FJ like other house of L18. The best part of this house is lots lots of girls and all room has side mirror which gives a great view while in action.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The WL here generally are above 30 with some as old as 37 or 38. The house used to charge $40 as recently as early last year. it is run by the same owner as 1838 and 1811. Their young girls are channeled to these 2 houses.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
The WL here generally are above 30 with some as old as 37 or 38. The house used to charge $40 as recently as early last year. it is run by the same owner as 1838 and 1811. Their young girls are channeled to these 2 houses.
Bro, you made this place sounds like a retirement home for WL
G17 is one a younger one, tall with fake D cup and silly grin.

Thanks Bro happytoad for starting this thread
Old 06-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

L12H17 G1 RTF
Saw G17 gave me that cheeky grin but choose G1 to RTF.
(I think I didn't write the first FR, think some time in March. Service, no change)

Looks: 7/10. I like it hence 8.5/10 Sharp nose square face, long hair.
Body: 1.55m, meaty,boobs B cup looks natural, trim vag
Shower: attentive
BJ: I skip, focus on hugs(not the senior member of this forum....:b)
Cowgirl: Hardworking like last time. I stop halfway and initiate more hugs.
FJ: Finished in missionary!
GFE: GND patronizing laughs.
She has this demure look. If only she could cut out the patronizing laugh. Should just do the quiet slutty act (hold my hand, hug me, initiate kiss, feel my didi thru my pants etc) and she will be great, in my books. Silly grins and laughs does not suit her. Never worked KTV i reckon. She should stop being so close to G17.

$50/20min
Old 06-05-2016, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think this shop has got many many girls.. went there to see before but okt not very friendly so left.. any bro got good recommendations? BBBj Frenching
Ass rim??
Old 07-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Only a couple of young ones . Mainly are over 30 and above.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Which is why I patronise l18h38 more often, same boss. They put their younger WLs there. But not l18h11 as rate is $80 there.
Old 17-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Which is why I patronise l18h38 more often, same boss. They put their younger WLs there. But not l18h11 as rate is $80 there.
Many new girl came this week
.go and check..have a good time.
Old 20-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Maniakol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L12H17 - G9

Looks: 6/9 (Foxy looks keeps on smiling)
Body: 7/10 Good for me
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes (If you ask)
FJ - Accommodating
Height: 5'2"
GFE: 7/10

Teases me while on shower. On bed CBJ then ask for 69. Pussy shave ok to lick. Then the fun part, FJ on 5 difderent positions finished on missionary. Good thing for her part is she wash you after the deeds which rare for this house. Buzz sounds at 20mins then you have 5mins to clean up. Walk out a happy man. Bonk just last week. Will RTF but want to try other girls on this house.

This is my personal experienced with her and my differ with others.

Have fun brothers!
Maniakol69
Old 20-08-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Maniakol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LH12H17 - G9

Looks: 6/10 - Foxy looks keeps on smiling
Body: 7/10 - Good for me, boobs enhanced
Frenching: Yes
69: Yes if you ask
GFE: 7/10 - Will keep you accomodated

Tease me while we are on shower. On bed CBJ is ok then ask for 69. Pussy is shave ok to lick and play. Here comes to fun part, FJ done on various positions and finished on missionary. Good thing for her she wash you after the deeds which is very rare for this house as wl will let you wash alone. Buzz on 20mins and tou have 5 mins to cleanup. Might RTF but would like to try others in the house.

This is my personal experience with her and might vary with others.

Have fun brothers!
Old 21-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with G10 from this house other day

Name: Apple

Looks: Sweet looking, with braces. Long brown hair

Body: Slim, with natural B boobs with inverted nipples.

Shower: Standard, nothing special

Foreplay/catbath: standard also

BJ: she has the tendency to go ball licking, personally not my cup of tea, so i told her to just focus on my shaft. CBJ wise is hardworking, took my whole shaft in, but suction is so so, enjoyable but not enough to make you want to CIM.

FJ: she likes to ride i think, and she likes to grind you till she cums. provided you outlast her, so bros that tend to finish early, probably tell her to not be so wild on riding. She really cum though, cos she was DAMN WET after she rode me, i fingered her slightly and teased her before I took my turn to cum.

Post FJ: After reading the above FRs, seems like the girls in this house goes STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER after you shoot. I hinted her that bell havent ring, to try to get her to lie down with me, but she went on to shower by herself. By the time im done showering, her clothes everything on, tidying the room.

Attitude: Everything till the shower is good, to be honest. RTFed her a few times, but some of the session my performance was quite under par, but she was still patient to get me hard and managed to finish, with a smile. So to be fair to her, her services, looks and attitude are good, but a tad bit lacking on the GFE.

RTF: Probably only when I feel like seeing her, cos she quite my type of girl in terms of looks. But I feel like trying other girls, since her GFE is still not so good after RTF. Saw some new faces otw out.

Bro Undsta, how is G11? Can you share some info on her if you dont mind?
thanks in advance
Old 23-08-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
kenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to beholdkenwongsw is a splendid one to behold

Pass by this house today. They really have a lot of WLs. One look all seems pretty. Will return another day to f***.
Old 23-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Went to visit this place after reading so many good reviews from bros here.

Enter the house, they got at least 10 WLs available. Decided to go with G9.

Boobs: D-Cup silicon
Shower: SOP
Balls teasing: 8/10. I think she uses some gel to stroke my dick also.
CBJ: 6/10 very normal only
GFE: 8/10. She is very friendly, no rush throughout the service.
RTF: Yes, but there are also so many girls that I will like to try also. Y go for ala-carte when you can have buffet?
Old 24-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
Went with G10 from this house other day

Name: Apple

Looks: Sweet looking, with braces. Long brown hair

Body: Slim, with natural B boobs with inverted nipples.

Shower: Standard, nothing special

Foreplay/catbath: standard also

BJ: she has the tendency to go ball licking, personally not my cup of tea, so i told her to just focus on my shaft. CBJ wise is hardworking, took my whole shaft in, but suction is so so, enjoyable but not enough to make you want to CIM.

FJ: she likes to ride i think, and she likes to grind you till she cums. provided you outlast her, so bros that tend to finish early, probably tell her to not be so wild on riding. She really cum though, cos she was DAMN WET after she rode me, i fingered her slightly and teased her before I took my turn to cum.

Post FJ: After reading the above FRs, seems like the girls in this house goes STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER after you shoot. I hinted her that bell havent ring, to try to get her to lie down with me, but she went on to shower by herself. By the time im done showering, her clothes everything on, tidying the room.

Attitude: Everything till the shower is good, to be honest. RTFed her a few times, but some of the session my performance was quite under par, but she was still patient to get me hard and managed to finish, with a smile. So to be fair to her, her services, looks and attitude are good, but a tad bit lacking on the GFE.

RTF: Probably only when I feel like seeing her, cos she quite my type of girl in terms of looks. But I feel like trying other girls, since her GFE is still not so good after RTF. Saw some new faces otw out.

Bro Undsta, how is G11? Can you share some info on her if you dont mind?
thanks in advance
I keep trying with different girls from this house..total will more than 17 girls..maximum of them have a good attitude..but you need more than one session to break the ice..G11 was good to me and service was also good..you can try for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1