The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future
Will you pay extra for a ML's time to have dinner?

Ok, so I've been seeing this ML for about 4 times now and I admit I am growing abit of feelings for her. After my regular session with her which is around 7pm, I invited her for dinner and offer to treat her. But her response is that I need to pay an hour of her time to her boss or else she wouldn't be allowed to leave.

That will be an additional $60 and personally I don't think it's a big deal. But I declined because I felt that she is kinda smoking me with that reason. She is working in a spa and I doubt her bosses dont let them leave the place just to have their meals. So I just smiled and say "next time than" and didn't take up the "offer".

Any Bros have similar experience like this? Has anyone actually hang out with a ML before that's not in their workplace?
Old 19-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Will you pay extra for a ML's time to have dinner?

Had supper with two MLs, but that time was after their working hours.

Even then though, doesn't she get time off for dinner? I feel like she's definitely smoking you bro.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Had supper with two MLs, but that time was after their working hours.

Even then though, doesn't she get time off for dinner? I feel like she's definitely smoking you bro.
Exactly. And it's around dinner time at 7pm and below her spa are all eateries. I mean they have to eat right? LOL. But I'm cool with it la, just find it strange I must still pay $60 for something like go Makan.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

I can just say she is not interested in you... just fuck and forget... unless you have tons of $$$ to spare...
Old 19-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

I hope u see what she really is now and you lose all feelings for her. Time to move on to the next playing field!
Old 19-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Yeah, bro please don't be KC'd.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Can always buy her dinner on her off day.... if she give excuses to avoid having dinner with you on her off day.. than you will get the picture. .... why pay $60 to her boss just to have dinner with her....$60 Can buy good dinner for both of you.... imo ..what happened inside stay inside... no matter how good her service is....as long you visit her regularly she's happy enough...
Old 19-10-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Its actually the norm if u ask them go out for dinner during the working hours that the 1hr has to be paid for, cause its still within their working hours. If you don't, aytime she will have to be back in the spa if there are customers looking for her or if its her turn in the queue for walk-in customers. If you don't pay for the hour, then both the shop and the ML will lose the revenue from the 1hr. Most of the time the ML will go packet food back, and eat at the spa, or customers will buy the food for them. Unless like what some of the bros here say, u ask the ML out during her off day, then of course dun need to pay the hourly rate.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 19-10-2018, 11:35 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Share with us what spa is that?

We will all go spam that spa. Hahaa

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 19-10-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I don't mind if it includes a hj lol
Old 20-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 22
megasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to beholdmegasmellycunt7 is a splendid one to behold

If the ML likes you, she will eat dinner with you during her off days and tell you don't waste money to buy her hours at work... Understand?
Old 20-10-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sontok99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Fischer is right. My regular ML from a spa at the west told me that when her boss from china is around, her boss does not allow the MLs to go outside during their working hours, not even allow them to eat at eateries nearby. The MLs need to buy packet food and eat inside the shop.
Old 20-10-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is all about money. Imagine that they see so many guys in their work. What will do most of the talking....money. You see her 4 times only... what do you expect. Do not kid yourself. Money money money
Old 20-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha she is not asking u to buy her all the hours of her 1 working day mah

And yes majority of the joints doesn't allow ML to go out freely one.

Those joints with proper counter reception is strict like shit one.

While those small joints with 3-4 MLs type is different...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

If the main objective is to get something more out of her regular services then I say depends on how much you willing to invest. But never never invest any feelings for them. They also know that they won't find real love in this trade. Therefore, before you sink in too deep, you need to snap out of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1