The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Click here for more contacts
Old 02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
milfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super sunshine attitude. Die for massage skill.HJ u till U shioks.Authenticate ma

Visited BiBi this evening. Place was located at a quiet corner of a colourful neighbourhood. Room is clean and spacious.

On the whole, i'll say that she's hardworking, earnest and accomodating. The fact that she wore a charming smile throughout the session was a huge plus for me. Through the session, she keep checking with me if the strength was alright and was quite conversant. Do note that her slots are limited.

My humble MR summarised below;

Massage: 8/10 (SYT with decent skills. Very attentive and hardworking on troubled spots. Paid extra attention on areas i highlighted)
BJ: Never try.
HJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, without fake moans. I believe the norm is 1 HJ, unless you've specified beforehand)
Roaming: Yes, but do respect her if she stops you from going down under
Overall: 8/10 (More for bros looking for good service. KC alert! Beware)
RTM: Definitely
Old 02-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

Bbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBbox is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
funnyman9899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump for Bibi.

I have my RTM and was so lucky to be able to book a slot with her.
She seems to be getting harder and harder to book.

She was still as friendly but looks a bit tired. I guess too many bros have been trying her massage over the past week.
Although she looks a bit tired but her massage and attitude is still superb. No wonder TS says she is Super sunshine. which is totally true.

Her KC is ultra strong and as mention by most of the bros who had visited her before, bros better be careful not to fall into her KC.
I think it is due to her good attitude that makes her stand out from the rest.
She is a classy and decent girl who provides really good massage.
Since there was already so many good FRs of her, I will just cut it short.

SUPERB SERVICE AND ATTITUDE!!!

Old 03-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Old 03-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Old 04-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Old 04-12-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

Old 04-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
Visited BiBi this evening. Place was located at a quiet corner of a colourful neighbourhood. Room is clean and spacious.

On the whole, i'll say that she's hardworking, earnest and accomodating. The fact that she wore a charming smile throughout the session was a huge plus for me. Through the session, she keep checking with me if the strength was alright and was quite conversant. Do note that her slots are limited.

My humble MR summarised below;

Massage: 8/10 (SYT with decent skills. Very attentive and hardworking on troubled spots. Paid extra attention on areas i highlighted)
BJ: Never try.
HJ: 8/10 (Slow and steady, without fake moans. I believe the norm is 1 HJ, unless you've specified beforehand)
Roaming: Yes, but do respect her if she stops you from going down under
Overall: 8/10 (More for bros looking for good service. KC alert! Beware)
RTM: Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman9899 View Post
Bump for Bibi.

I have my RTM and was so lucky to be able to book a slot with her.
She seems to be getting harder and harder to book.

She was still as friendly but looks a bit tired. I guess too many bros have been trying her massage over the past week.
Although she looks a bit tired but her massage and attitude is still superb. No wonder TS says she is Super sunshine. which is totally true.

Her KC is ultra strong and as mention by most of the bros who had visited her before, bros better be careful not to fall into her KC.
I think it is due to her good attitude that makes her stand out from the rest.
She is a classy and decent girl who provides really good massage.
Since there was already so many good FRs of her, I will just cut it short.

SUPERB SERVICE AND ATTITUDE!!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1