The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞DARDAR💞💞CUTE 22YO SYT HIGH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES; BBBJ, COF, CIM, OVN

D A R D A R

With good GND looks, DARDAR will attract, excite, and satisfy

Name: DarDar
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-27-35 (Natural)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 54kg
Skin Tone: Fair-White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below
Old 27-03-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞DARDAR💞💞CUTE 22YO SYT HIGH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES; BBBJ, COF, CIM, OVN

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=980067
DarDar ffr Foxythai

Have wondful session and fabulous servie

Looks:80% same person as pic.
Figure: Quite a good height. Snow white and fair skin.Very small size pinky nibbles that rarely see before with nice size and shape boobs.
French: Lots of tongue fight
BBBJ: Good suction will definitely feel in the haven once she wraps her mouth around my DiDi. Can lick and suck long time no complaints.
FJ: Over 30 minutes with doggie, cowgirl, missionary etc. She like on the top to fuck me hard.
Gfe : service oriented and very nice young girl always ask if I like it. English fluent. Has a grand father from France so she looks like Ang moh in some angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmghosty View Post
Stable: Foxythai

Girl: DarDar

Looks: 7/10; looks young, but chubby. bakness like 7+ ah. very fair skin

Boobs: 8/10; pink nipples, just suck on them non stop. absolutely loved it

Kiss/French: ymmv, at first no kiss/french at all for 1st shot. then second shot when pumping start furiously frenching already HAHA (10/10)

BBBJ: 10/10; loved it.. a little trailer in the shower, then after shower just non stop sucking. it was wet. sloppy. there was deepthroat. balls not ignored. face fuck.. everything! it was really good.

FJ: 10/10; i usually prefer bbbj to fj but with dardar, just wanted to pound her… especially second shot, just keep pounding for like 30-40mins.. and she good w it. genuine moans and wah it was fkn good.. good friday became excellent friday.

GFE: 10/10; welcoming and very sweet. felt like gf hahah.

Overall: 10/10; excellent service, i absolutely loved it. bbbj and fj was amazing. personally idm if girl is chubby so yea it was okay. if u don’t mind size then don’t wait and just go for it! pink nips bonus as well ~

RTF: definitely. have to rtf…

Quote:
Originally Posted by loversintime View Post
FR for DarDar (FoxyThai)

OKT: 10/10 First time trying this stable, quick and friendly replies from OKT

Damage: 140/2/90

Location: G area apartment, very nice location, hidden in plain sight. Room was cozy with a large bed and attached shower. Shower is quite small though. Towels provided are large and fresh

Looks: 9/10 2nd picture is exactly what she looks like +/- 10%. I think she's really pretty, her eyes kind of suck you in when you look at her

Body: 10/10 My exact type, slightly chubby but hourglass figure. ASS and THIGH guys, 10/10 reccommend. Skin is fairer than most Thai girls. Bakness roughly 4-5

Boobs: 10/10 My favourite set of tits on SBF ever. Natural Bs, guys who like small and pink nipples, she has them. Not saggy and extremely soft, damn shiok to suck and pinch. Shape, size and colour is similar to this, albeit abit less pink and pale.

Shower: 8/10 SOP but extremely friendly and gave me a good scrubbing

BBBJ: 10/10 Deepthroat queen, felt like every stroke she goes down to the base. Zero teeth with lots of saliva, focusing equally on tip and shaft. Can do handsfree and for a long time as well.

FJ: 10/10 This one was the biggest surprise, wasn't expecting it to be this good. Limpeh Ka Li Gong she can tighten her pussy mid stroke. Not sure if she can do it at will, but the more you fuck her the tighter she gets. Usually my second shot cannot cum with cap must be BBBJ, but she's one of the few that can make me shoot twice in FJ. Accomodating to all positions but favourite was doggy due to her meaty ass.

GFE: 9/10 Usually not a GFE guy, but she was so friendly and chatty. Command of english is good as well, didn't need GT. Will give you little pecks and kisses all over

DFK: 9/10 Not a fan of DFK but she converted me, will attack you mid fuck and swordfight

Massage: -/10 FJ was so good I had no time for massage

RTF: In my opinion, the one of the best experience I ever had in Dome 1. Would RTF everyday if I had the $, cannot recommend her enough

As usual, YMMV, this is just my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwayfootlong View Post
FR on Dar Dar from FoxyThai - 30 March

OKT 10/10: Again, FT OKT service level was top notch, very quick & responsive, confirmed my appointment with Dar Dar for this afternoon.

Looks 7/10: Dar Dar has a baby face. She greeted me in a night gown and by looking at her, can already tell that she has naturally very fair complexion.

Body 7/10: Natural B boobs, really pink nipples chubby with baby fats, which I liked to squeeze cos she's really young .

Shower service 8/10: I got into the shower, she followed me in and both of us squeezed into the small shower cubicle. Her body was constantly brushing against my dick but she couldn't care less, or maybe she purposely did that

Soaped me up from to back, then started BBBJ in the shower, which felt really good! Got me 100% hard there.

BBBJ 9/10: After shower, I dried myself and laid down, then Dar Dar came on top of me, started BBBJ. I couldn't help squeezing her arms, and wherever I can get hold of her. Young flesh definitely feels different Then she came on top of me, I squeezed her from front to back, groping her all over and licking wherever my mouth could reach. She started frenching me then cos I got her pretty high too haha.

FJ 9/10: After BBBJ when I was cement hard, she put on my condom and put lots and lots of KY. Dar Dar started with cowgirl, boy this girl was tight! We continued frenching. Then I switched to missionary and pumped her hard. Then we switched to doggy and I continued to bang her hard for another 10mins until I came.

2nd shot: we chatted for around 15mins after my first shot, then I started groping her again, couldn't help kissing her all over her body again. She automatically reached for my dick and got it rock hard again. It is becoming a norm for my 2nd shot that I always end up frenching the girl while she and me take turns jacking off. After around 10mins, I exploded all over her again. This was a pretty intense climax because after I came, she reached down to do BBBJ on me again!

Not only then, when I went for my 2nd shower, she squeezed in again and continued to jack me off and did BBBJ again! Was pretty intense and loved this lovely girl!

GFE 8/10: Dar Dar can speak English reasonably well, so we could somehow click.

RTF: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
Dardar from FoxyThai
31 March night
location is around G area
clean towel big bed toilet small
the girl a bit meaty but ok to me
face is close to pic, smiling and friendly
wash you up well and start blow already during shower
can french and allow licking kissing from top to bottom, nice nipples breast average big
make some effort and paint below will get wet but no fingering
she return with kissing and licking of your nipple and tool and balls
can cim is shoot into mouth won't siam one and once you release will still suck you dry.
after 1 shot lie down talk cock a bit, basic english
2 shot ask me want somemore cim, i say yes she continue suck and lick
2 shot hard to come but she never complaint, i signal her finish off with hand
throughout smile smile no black face good good
face is cute cute type
bro looking for cute face good service can support her

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinbarney View Post
Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://www.sammyboyforum.info/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link: https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Dar Dar

Location: G area discrete and and crowd clean room and big bath room and towels
Looks: As published she is really pink from top to bottom, golden hair, face complexion resembles thai, very fair
Body: Not for lean sticks, I Like plump mango and she is the pink mango, has got the wright meat all over the body and squashy squashy
Boobs: Not for boob lover. Oh god those perky pink nipples.. Just enjoy bros.. dont comment on her small boobs.. i thoroughly enjoyed them for a greater good time
Massage: Did not got one or rather say no time
Bath: Ha Ha poor thing she was very geniune saying tired for doing baths.. i said i wil wash up self.. but she still helped me do through bath
Kiss/French: She will eat out your tongue .. But all depends on how you start talking with her.. you dont need to ask for it.. just go it..
Bbbj: Her BBBJ will test the patience of your Jr.. she can go on and on and on.. and good parts is she makes one contact and talks to you in between and cracks jokes. In total she can go infinite time for BBBJ. Best suction and did not ask for DT
Painting: Ha ha it was my best painting time.. has never see so pink p**** .. was down there showing my painting skills while she was paying with my hair and talking to me.. i like painting with HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup or hagendaz ice cream.. use your painting skills creative and wisely .. she enjoys a good painter
Cim: Did not try
Cof: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: its like banging a soft pillow.. you just feel like banging banging banging.. and hitting a soft pillow.. she is very accommodative and she enjoys the fuck same like us.. teases your body parts while you are boinking her brains. Could not stand a chance till doggy..
GFE/PSE: She is your GFE for child hood... she talks to you as if you knew her well and always smile
Rtf: 200%
Overall:

Initially i was hesitant after seeing the comments on Dar Dar about her body color and pink nipples and i was not sure if i was up to her game.;. but as soon as i got into house.. she just finished her dinner and it was spicy.. she was jumping all over the floor for spice.. and she was giggling and talking to me.. ordered her a good bubble tea to show my love to her.. Don't worry or sweat our for ice breaking.. she breaks it with her smile and charm.. she just slides you into the mood at ease and very conversative.. I was squashing her body every moment .. ever second i got chance and she was enjoying it.. but be gently guys.. to make the most out of her.. sad that i booked only 1s..

She like hot pot and bubble tea in case you wanna have some more GFE time with her

200% recommended

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
DarDar (FoxyThai)

Entered the apartment and a syt opened door, immediately hard on, looks like a JC kid that just ended school, slightly meaty the way I like it.
In shower she gave me a BBBJ and catbath, knew I was in for a good time.
On bed the BBBJ was DT by default, she could go on for hours if I didn't stop her for the main event.
Her body was good meat (not those fat flabby meat), her skin fair and smooth, touching her body feels like touching a JC gf, no baby damage.
Cowgirl with full on dfk, with my hands all over her body, came in minutes. After I came she continued riding me for awhile, then took out condom and gave my deflated rod a BBBJ, like a tease.

Not for lovers of classic slim beauties and not for boob lovers.
But her body was to my liking. Writing this got me hard again, booking my next session already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Rtfed, service better than before with longer foreplay and longer attack on balls and crotch. Last day tomorrow, for bros who want a meaty syt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
A quick FR for Dardar of FoxyThai

Location is a pretty new apartment in G area. Dardar is a youngish lady, full of youthful vibe. Physically she is quite a mraty lady standing at 160ish. Smallish boobs but amazingly pink lol quite pearshaped as well with a big fat curvy ass! Right up my fucking alley and a cleanly shaved cunt!

I had my fill feating on her lovehole and enjoying the ass view with her on all fours. Did 2 shots, CIM for round 1 and doggy for eound 2.

Amazing attitude, very friendly and angaging which makes the encounter a more than pleasant experience.

She is quiteba cock sucking machine as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
FW for Dar Dar

BEST GFE, BEST out to serve lady! Period

Shower:
The cubicle fits me only but she stood outside, soap me like a king. Suddenly she knelt to give BBBJ, awesome!

Body:
Fair and hourly glass. Bros who like wide hips and thick thighs will surely love it.

BBBJ:
Heavenly. Top 3 BJs i've had in cheonging days. her tongue slip and slides ard ur cock head & pee hole. Had to stop her before i blow my load.

FJ:
Once cap on, she rode me sensually, when she bent forward looking at me while farking me, OMG she looks so beautiful!
Switched to doggie and was greeted with a heavenly sight, her baby fats makes a good love handle to grab on to.
Her figure is exactly wat i love! she is voluptuous & baa baa. Her ass rippled with every hard thrust. Cummed in no time.
After cumming, can feel her contracting her pussy to milk out all my cum.

Round 2:
Not easy for me to cum 2 times, we cuddled and i just stroked her thighs and ass. Her skin is amazingly soft and tender.
She literally changed my preference as i use to like MILFs.
Soon she was licking and sucking my nipples while stroking my cock.
She blew me, HJ me for 20 min straight but i just cant cum.
Let her rest on her belly, 3 min later made her stick her ass up in the air doggie style. Cheong in from behind, licking her pussy while grabbing her thighs.
(ps she cannot tahan attacking on her asshole but she dun dare to outright reject u)
Finally settled in 69. Another 15min of blowing, proud to say i managed to lick her till she cummed, her pussy juice is sweet!
She felt so bad that she couldnt make me cum. Have to sayang her to assure her that she already made me a very happy man.

Her previous tour in Taiwan, apparently the men there told her she is too big for their liking.
Hope our SG bros show her more TLC k. A really lovely gal.
If you are into thicc thigh gals w meaty ass, you have to visit her. Her small pink nips is an 8th World Wonder for me.
Non of the gals i farked in my life ever have such small pink nipples! So cute!

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 08-04-2024 at 06:56 AM.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞DARDAR💞💞CUTE 22YO SYT HIGH SCHOOLGIRL VIBES; BBBJ, COF, CIM, OVN

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 01-04-2024 at 09:58 PM.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 06-04-2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old 27-03-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 28-03-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 28-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 28-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 28-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 28-03-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 29-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 29-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 29-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 29-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 29-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1