The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
No933MW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGraceFool View Post
even the government stepping in to help with the transport network the mrt system still breakdown or even become worse .
this is the reason why the MRT become worse
Old 05-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-khaw-10020252

Cheap public transport fares popular but 'not sustainable': Khaw Boon Wan
But his million dollar pay cheq is sustainable!

When will this kbw swim back to Pulau Pinang?

Thank you
Old 05-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
Juled Verne is one of the Best!Juled Verne is one of the Best!Juled Verne is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

With such good pay and benefits you think he will go back ?
Old 05-04-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bcos once White Monkeys lose power, all will be exposed like AIM, HoJinx eternal appointment at Temasek, PA. That's why they so scared go n hunt down nay-sayers.

Better for them to put more effort in questioning Keppel fiasco than trying to fix Sylvia.. shows what type of maddogs n madbitches they are..
I wonder if they will really lose power one day ?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
yongzong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
I wonder if they will really lose power one day ?
That cheebye KeeChiu going to be the next PM , you think leh ?
Old 05-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Messi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juled Verne View Post
With such good pay and benefits you think he will go back ?
When the pappies lose power , he will go back .
Old 06-04-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

All dynasties will fall one day. The aim of dowagers and eunuchs is not to have it fell within their lifetime so that their misdeeds will not be exposed.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Shanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShanmoogan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder if the 70% of Singaporeans have opened their eyes or not or are all of them very rich and can afford to pay all the price increases ?
Old 06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 21
haytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyhaytaiCarlos2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmoogan View Post
I wonder if the 70% of Singaporeans have opened their eyes or not or are all of them very rich and can afford to pay all the price increases ?
I'm wondering too .
Old 06-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
All dynasties will fall one day. The aim of dowagers and eunuchs is not to have it fell within their lifetime so that their misdeeds will not be exposed.
What is hidden once in the dark it will be exposed in the light . Heaven is watching.

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 07-04-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-higher-fares/

PTC Chairman: Commuters spoken to were “quite happy to bear higher fares”

During Parliamentary debates in early March (7 Mar), Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said that the fare formula for public transport is being reviewed in view of the upcoming infrastructure upgrades.

He noted that the current formula is "inadequate" and the Public Transport Council (PTC) is reviewing it to take into account of "total costs", saying, "I am confident that they can work out a fair and sustainable arrangement. Please support the PTC when they make their recommendations."

This is despite that $5 billion of the current huge budget surplus would be set aside for a Rail Infrastructure Fund "which will benefit all MRT commuters".

New PAP MP Cheng Li Hui also took the opportunity to criticise PTC for lowering the transport fares in recent years.

She said, "The additional operating cost was clearly not captured in our current fare formula setup as a result, operating cost has increased drastically while fares have lagged behind a for the last few years. This needs to be urgently addressed for a more sustainable public transport system and to prevent increasing burden on taxpayers."

"Given that operating costs have increased drastically, it is surprising to see the Public Transport Council has granted three consecutive fare decreases," she added.

Minister Khaw agreed with her wholeheartedly in Parliament. "I agree with Ms Cheng Li Hui that the current formula is inadequate," he said. "It can be improved to better track total costs."

PTC responds

Following the Parliamentary debates, PTC on Thursday (22 Mar) now said that it will be revising its fare formula to “keep pace with changes in the public transport industry’s cost structure”.

PTC chairman Richard Magnus said, "This is critical in ensuring the long-term financial sustainability, ease and seamlessness of our public transport network."

He said that the annual transport operating costs had increased by $900 million between 2012 and 2016 while the annual fare revenue rose by around $230 million, which covered only about 25 per cent of the annual operating costs.

Asked if public transport fares would increase, Magnus said, "I’ll tell you that I don’t know".

But he said PTC had found that there was an "expectation on the ground" that transport fares will be increased. He added that commuters spoken to were "quite happy to bear higher fares" as they recognise the cost of improving the transport network, reported Yahoo News.

It's not known how many commuters the PTC had spoken to.

The PTC, an independent body that regulates public transport fares, conducts regular reviews of its fare formula – typically done once every five years. The formula then becomes the basis for deliberation for the PTC’s annual fare review exercise.

In Feb this year, PTC reported that 94.5 percent of Singapore commuters are satisfied with public transport as found in its annual Public Transport Customer Satisfaction Survey (PTCSS) in October 2017, conducted across 22 train stations and 25 bus stations/bus stops.
Old 07-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...-higher-fares/

PTC Chairman: Commuters spoken to were “quite happy to bear higher fares”

During Parliamentary debates in early March (7 Mar), Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan said that the fare formula for public transport is being reviewed in view of the upcoming infrastructure upgrades.

He noted that the current formula is "inadequate" and the Public Transport Council (PTC) is reviewing it to take into account of "total costs", saying, "I am confident that they can work out a fair and sustainable arrangement. Please support the PTC when they make their recommendations."

This is despite that $5 billion of the current huge budget surplus would be set aside for a Rail Infrastructure Fund "which will benefit all MRT commuters".

New PAP MP Cheng Li Hui also took the opportunity to criticise PTC for lowering the transport fares in recent years.

She said, "The additional operating cost was clearly not captured in our current fare formula setup as a result, operating cost has increased drastically while fares have lagged behind a for the last few years. This needs to be urgently addressed for a more sustainable public transport system and to prevent increasing burden on taxpayers."

"Given that operating costs have increased drastically, it is surprising to see the Public Transport Council has granted three consecutive fare decreases," she added.

Minister Khaw agreed with her wholeheartedly in Parliament. "I agree with Ms Cheng Li Hui that the current formula is inadequate," he said. "It can be improved to better track total costs."

PTC responds

Following the Parliamentary debates, PTC on Thursday (22 Mar) now said that it will be revising its fare formula to “keep pace with changes in the public transport industry’s cost structure”.

PTC chairman Richard Magnus said, "This is critical in ensuring the long-term financial sustainability, ease and seamlessness of our public transport network."

He said that the annual transport operating costs had increased by $900 million between 2012 and 2016 while the annual fare revenue rose by around $230 million, which covered only about 25 per cent of the annual operating costs.

Asked if public transport fares would increase, Magnus said, "I’ll tell you that I don’t know".

But he said PTC had found that there was an "expectation on the ground" that transport fares will be increased. He added that commuters spoken to were "quite happy to bear higher fares" as they recognise the cost of improving the transport network, reported Yahoo News.

It's not known how many commuters the PTC had spoken to.

The PTC, an independent body that regulates public transport fares, conducts regular reviews of its fare formula – typically done once every five years. The formula then becomes the basis for deliberation for the PTC’s annual fare review exercise.

In Feb this year, PTC reported that 94.5 percent of Singapore commuters are satisfied with public transport as found in its annual Public Transport Customer Satisfaction Survey (PTCSS) in October 2017, conducted across 22 train stations and 25 bus
Guess who's on the PTC? MOSTLY from govt bodies, grassroots orgn, n cos with link to govt.. u say leh? Who'll bite the hand that appointed them to PTC? The MP wayang scold PTC for the fare decease, is just smoke screen to give some needed credibility to the work of the PTC, who r nothing but rubber stamping body of fare increases for the papzi..

https://www.ptc.gov.sg/about/council-members
Old 09-04-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
DisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDisGraceFool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It really is such a big disgrace to see his children fighting among themselves.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Susanne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Guess who's on the PTC? MOSTLY from govt bodies, grassroots orgn, n cos with link to govt.. u say leh? Who'll bite the hand that appointed them to PTC? The MP wayang scold PTC for the fare decease, is just smoke screen to give some needed credibility to the work of the PTC, who r nothing but rubber stamping body of fare increases for the papzi..

https://www.ptc.gov.sg/about/council-members
All are Oscars award winners
Old 10-04-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where got people will be happy in increase fares ? Must be fake news .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1