The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

End of the day, we just have to remind ourselves all the MLs/FLs are here to make money, and they are using their body for it. You can’t expect a simple and innocent mindset from them like you do from normal girls, especially when the price they are paying to earn money is very high. And not to mention being from another country, their values can be significantly different.

So just have fun, spend within your means, never ever let it affect your family.
Old 12-03-2019, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Would it make any difference if it’s not FL or those ML that u can go all the way?

I was once smitten with a ML that just does HJ. Cant even touch her no matter how many times u rtm. I grown close to her and over time, fell in love with her. It was one sided as she kept rejecting me.

It was one sided and it was those self kc trap that some bros have mentioned before. Dig a hole and jump in yourself type
Old 12-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

英雄难过美人关

Even heroes oso kena KC trap, what abt we ordinary men on the street?
Old 12-03-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For my case, i am still deep inside the KC trap. Know this ML, went out and date with her very frequent 2-3 time weekly and she ask me to stop visit her in her shop as she dont like and dont feel good to see me in her shop.
Most ofthe time i pay for the meals and movie treats. Ocassionally she will pay for the meals too.
Not sure if i can come out from such KC trap.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
英雄难过美人关

Even heroes oso kena KC trap, what abt we ordinary men on the street?
Bro u sum it best haha
Old 13-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
Would it make any difference if it’s not FL or those ML that u can go all the way?

I was once smitten with a ML that just does HJ. Cant even touch her no matter how many times u rtm. I grown close to her and over time, fell in love with her. It was one sided as she kept rejecting me.

It was one sided and it was those self kc trap that some bros have mentioned before. Dig a hole and jump in yourself type
bro. me too. But after a while, i decided to and became just good friends with my ML. If you really care for her, dont keep persisting with liking her, as it adds to the pressure she faces and she will just keep rejecting u. Play down your feelings, just show care and concern and see how she reacts eventually. Being friends help, as it has zero expectations at both sides.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

She don't see you as customer that's why. You made a friend

You should enjoy the good moments with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
For my case, i am still deep inside the KC trap. Know this ML, went out and date with her very frequent 2-3 time weekly and she ask me to stop visit her in her shop as she dont like and dont feel good to see me in her shop.
Most ofthe time i pay for the meals and movie treats. Ocassionally she will pay for the meals too.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

a Little KC is good for us.. we are habitual animal
Old 13-03-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
go to her shop and find another girl for massage.
Old 13-03-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

If you treat the ML nice and sincere she will reciprocate after some visits. Otherwise, she can be KC by you if you are handsome and tips her double of the normal sum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows how to make the ML get KC by u?
Old 13-03-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
a Little KC is good for us.. we are habitual animal
Right. With kc, 'feel' much better else it is so commercial. Just need to be on guard against falling deep in and unable to pull out
Old 13-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

KC even up to spend alot money is still not the worst. Don’t go KC until get married just so that she can have a free pass to stay in SG. Thats when you are really really in deep shit when they don’t need you. Your whole life will literally be in ruins when it goes south.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv83283325 View Post
Anybody knows how to make the ML get KC by u?
be handsome, good with words, give good sex/svc back in return. show care and concern as a friend.
update, i went out shopping with the ml holding hands, and she gave me more svc, more messages. this just happened when i started to wake up that i stop becoming needy, it didnt happened when i was in kc mode obsessing about her. but i saw that she has some messages that still refuse to let me see, roughly saw the contents, i think i am just one of the lines nia

Last edited by doombringer; 13-03-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:40 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
be handsome, good with words, give good sex/svc back in return. show care and concern as a friend.
update, i went out shopping with the ml holding hands, and she gave me more svc, more messages. this just happened when i started to wake up that i stop becoming needy, it didnt happened when i was in kc mode obsessing about her. but i saw that she has some messages that still refuse to let me see, roughly saw the contents, i think i am just one of the lines nia
Haha u expect to be the only one for her?

Then is she the only one for u?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-03-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Haha u expect to be the only one for her?

Then is she the only one for u?
no la, we all know they have many lines, but ego want us to be the best line they have. that they can drop anything for u. main factors are handsome, good with words, rich, good sex. actually rich is not the most important, if u can get the girl to spend $ on u sometimes thats better (not say xiao bai lian kind).
its just like how many guys get KC, its not they get KC, its their ego cannot drop, their mind thinking how can this person not get KC by me dont reciprocate my feelings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1