The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Honey from BKKGEM
OKT as usual prompt & clear in instructions

Looks: 6/10 (GND Looks)
Body: 8/10 (Petitie and looks very yummy)
Boobs: 7/10 (Enhanced C, very nicely shaped)
French: 8/10 (She will initiate)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very skilled and hardworking)
CIM: 9/10 (Take it like a champ)
FJ: 8/10 (Very hardworking and open to all position request)
GFE: 8/10 (Will initiate to break the ice)
Massage: 8/10 (She is a trained masseur and she will proposed a nice massage in between sessions)

Overall 7.5/10 a good session for me. Bros if u are into nice figure and good service and attitude will enjoy. YMMV

Hope FL1 dome have more of gems with this kind of service attitude.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Had Som from Teeruk yesterday. Overall a good experience like her last trip here.

As per what others said, her eyes is her biggest plus point. She have this pairs of eyes that is very alluring and in fact quite soul sucking.

Service standard is good. I would term her a commando. Her skin is surprisingly much better compared to her last trip. She said she been using beauty product to maintain her skin. So her effort was not in vain.

Body wise is ok. Got some meat at the right place which I like. I don’t like banging stick thin girls. I particularly like her ass in doggy.

OKT is not bad. I’m ok to deal with him. Easy to talk to.

Will I rtf? Sure, why not..
Old 20-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Planning my next bonk:

Macie from TKC
Bibi from BKG
Em from PS

Saw an unfavourable review about Em. Would like to throw out some voting fun, any recommendation from good bros here?
Old 20-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fabby223311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR on kim from soi69?
Old 20-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5375 / Power: 12
j1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond reputej1252 has a reputation beyond repute

Longtime lurker finally decided to pen 1st FR on Som from TRL as she deserves it.

Looks: Definitely her in the pics but have to discount a bit. Fair for Thai and has an exotic look to her
Body: As what other bro has said big boned but with flesh in all the right places
Boobs: Big and most importantly natural
French: She will initiate with passion
BBBJ: Very skilled ... i dare say one of the best i had
Painting and fingering: yes
CIM: Yes ... my 2nd shot was CIM
FJ: only tried missionary and doggy but the way she turned and looked back at me in doggy position was omg....
GFE: offered to massage during break but I said no need.
RTF: I don't see why not

Lastly, shout out to Bro SK who was prompt and clear in his replies and instructions.

Overall it was an enjoyable session for me. Bros who are looking for slim SYT may want to give her a miss. Bros who are into pretty and busty girl with good service and attitude should give her a try. Thanks.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
iamhahaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiamhahaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Ammz from TRL

I feel that this hardworking girl deserve a FR.

Look: 9/10 (her hair tie up cute look, the kind of UNI/Poly girl you like to up)

Body: Big full B (my hand is big and is more than enough), Slim waist, Nice hips, Smooth skin

GFE: Great and courteous

BBBJ: Good suction and licking. She can suck for very long while looking at you with her seductive eyes.

CIM: Clean finish. Take it in like a champ
Old 20-09-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

NAME : Leo from bro DevilHouse @ https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=703403
Look: 9/10
Boobs(.)(.): 10/10 (great handful of boobs,one hand cant cover all)
GFE: 10/10 (weird as it seems,i enjoyed chatting with her as much as the bonk lol)
Body: 9/10 (fleshy type my favourite)
Frenching: shy a few here and there but i dont really force her
Skill: 10/10 service oriented and pleasant lady.cant ask for more
overall svc:
Return to Fxxk: for sure if my time permits

Thks bro!!
Old 20-09-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Som of Teeruk
And
Bibi of BKG
Both seems to be great bonks with natural tits
My cup of tea.

However, what do bros means when they keep mentioning Som is big bone?
I’m not into slim boney ladies, but big boned raise questions for me
Old 20-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Som of Teeruk
And
Bibi of BKG
My cup of tea.

Big bone = Tall, 165cm or more, with wider-set shoulders, not fat but got meat at right places Like those sporty girls that play softball, volleyball, that kind of figure.

Taller than average helps them avoid looking fat.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Som of Teeruk
And
Bibi of BKG
My cup of tea.

actually I dun like meaty lady. But Som is really special. I think those who try her will know what I mean. Is hard to describe. Those she is not my kind of lady I am.glad I try her.

One bro I intro Som jitao place her to top if all the girls he try as she is his type
Old 20-09-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Macie of Tiko Club.
Overall session was enjoyable. As what other Bros mention, her bathing service is not the normal SOP to wash you clean. Once she’s done wif the initial part of cleaning, she will pit u on the wall, start wif some soapy massage, foreplay and bbbj.

The rest of the session is heavenly.. she jus literally rape me. She will make you feel good. No commercial feel at all. She know what a men ones. Her massage skills is good.

Bros looking for high gfe, with foreplay, she’s the one. Mai tu Liao, faster boom her before she leave our shores.

Lastly, would like to thank Tiko Club for bringing such a gem to our shores.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Avarros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted post.

Last edited by Avarros; 20-09-2018 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Have settled the issue with bro SK.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
actually I dun like meaty lady. But Som is really special. I think those who try her will know what I mean. Is hard to describe. Those she is not my kind of lady I am.glad I try her.

One bro I intro Som jitao place her to top if all the girls he try as she is his type

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Big bone = Tall, 165cm or more, with wider-set shoulders, not fat but got meat at right places Like those sporty girls that play softball, volleyball, that kind of figure.

Taller than average helps them avoid looking fat.

Thanks bro for the explanation to help out a fellow bro
Old 20-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarros View Post
Booked Som today at 630pm. But Bro SK said got blackout at said timing. Dunno if I suay or what. Waste time come down here. Disappointed.
Tell OKT you don’t mind doing it in the dark?
Old 20-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Avarros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tell OKT you don’t mind doing it in the dark?
I don't mind doing it in dark. Haha. But OKT say gotta reschedule. Maybe Som mind doing it in the dark.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1