The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LonelyOldSoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Screw another new maid, as usual raw some more...28 yr old ...damn watery
Old 23-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently went to f a maid who is waiting to be transfer to her new employer they are staying at Still road there went to hotel n had a wonderful sex
Old 23-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
xavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of lightxavier69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveoversea View Post
Hi, may i ask something that's not too relevant? Have you guys heard virginity soap b4?

Have been ask to get it so when they return to their hometown their guys there will not know what they have been doing

Any kind souls will point me to where to get it? Thanks
You can find virginity soap at alibaba or ebay.
Old 23-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deathbyliqour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
dear sis?

sure or not? or sabotage by giving someone number?
yes, please. the girl has asked help to stop this sabotage. karmen lam, i dono what she did to u but don't resort to such tactics bro. be the better man.
Old 23-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
LittleDidIKnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
got such soap? so it make the lady bleed again like a virgin doing for the first time so that her guys think she virgin? quite incredible if thats the case...
Do a google search. It's supposed to tighten the vaginal muscle. How effective it is? "Many lady customers buy already and have no complain"
Old 23-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my regular FB maid almost "hari-hari mau"...force me to meet her every sunday of 2-4 hours just to satisfy the her need ....so far RTF 6x sundays already...the rest of the new phioy maid i have to "eat "quietly" on late sunday or weekday ....

suppose to meet 1 this evening but i was busy and fly kite her again....tomorrow got 1 new ask to meet cos she is leaving for 2 weeks holiday...try to fix a time to meet after my this "regular" session...

pai miah ah ....
What pai miah, so ho miah always can eat until so full really envy you, for me no such luck

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold

Few month ago , got a call from a pinoy maid, random one, ask me chinese or not, want to be friend , then i say i am not interested, she still say never mind be friend ? wtf ... what if i look like shit or she look like ?
Funny
Old 23-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
Few month ago , got a call from a pinoy maid, random one, ask me chinese or not, want to be friend , then i say i am not interested, she still say never mind be friend ? wtf ... what if i look like shit or she look like ?
Funny
Congratulation bro...meet then decide la..nothing to lose if you are just looking for a cunt rather than look right...? Phinoy maid dont really go for look unless she is MISS PHILIPINE or Super MODEL...i am not handsome but most of the maid i met they first time meet up sure like me...why? They just like someone gentleman, kind hearted and treat them nice...First time meet up is to test water...dont hurry to go to hotel.....This is fishing game...ha ha
Old 24-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
my regular FB maid almost "hari-hari mau"...force me to meet her every sunday of 2-4 hours just to satisfy the her need ....so far RTF 6x sundays already...the rest of the new phioy maid i have to "eat "quietly" on late sunday or weekday ....

suppose to meet 1 this evening but i was busy and fly kite her again....tomorrow got 1 new ask to meet cos she is leaving for 2 weeks holiday...try to fix a time to meet after my this "regular" session...

pai miah ah ....
wish to be your shoe also ,pai miah fishing till today also cant get 1 , LP go many time cant get , CP also go many time also eat my self .....pai miah ah
Old 24-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

that is a problem most of us would kill for

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, that is not pai miah....That is super song...

I kenna before, in one special month, 4 sunday, 8 different maids, I morning sesson and 1 afternoon session, wa lau, leg soft liao
Old 24-09-2012, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

my sympathies for you ... be strong bro

Quote:

pai miah ah ....
Old 24-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny
You lucky fella, most of the time they tell me thst not interexted because got boyfriend already

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 24-09-2012, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
my sympathies for you ... be strong bro
ya la...bro...yesterday went for another 2 rounds with this phylis maid again...she cum 2x and after the session keep on sms me thank you me for making her cum x 2times and saying she was indeed very happy yesterday

well, i missed out the chance to meet up a super big boob E cup 28 yo sweet maid...she is leaving for holiday and very keen to meet me...keep on darling darling call me in yahoo messager....

another A cupper super notty look 36 yo maid everytime pm asking me when i can ride her...they are so daring and open to discuss in sex topic.....
Old 24-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 18
bananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond reputebananaman00 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
ya la...bro...yesterday went for another 2 rounds with this phylis maid again...she cum 2x and after the session keep on sms me thank you me for making her cum x 2times and saying she was indeed very happy yesterday

well, i missed out the chance to meet up a super big boob E cup 28 yo sweet maid...she is leaving for holiday and very keen to meet me...keep on darling darling call me in yahoo messager....

another A cupper super notty look 36 yo maid everytime pm asking me when i can ride her...they are so daring and open to discuss in sex topic.....
Bro look like having a good time
Old 24-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Funny
Lol, u not interested? can pass the number to me? i am interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1